๐—ฆ๐—จ๐——๐——๐—˜๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐— ๐—˜...

By J-ciiii

๐—ฆ๐—จ๐——๐——๐—˜๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š'๐—ฆ ๐——๐—”๐—จ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ !!-(แด‹ษดส แดœษดษชแด แด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡) -หšห–๐“ขึดเป‹๐ŸŒทอ™ึ’โœงหš ... More

หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 001
หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 002
หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 003
หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 004
หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 005
หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 007
หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 008
หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 009
หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 010
หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 011
หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 012

หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 006

13.9K 589 636
By J-ciiii

As I was rolling on my bed, thinking over and over about what Muzan did yesterday. I mean who wouldn't? When a merciless and shitty character just becomes sweet to you. It's creepy. He's creepy.

Is this a trap? Yes. Maybe it is, I got Rick-rolled a hundred and seventy times this shit can no longer fool me.

But wait. I may be... I should play around. Play with his tricks.

If you're gonna ask me as to why am I questioning his kindness-loving aura towards me. It's because Muzan Kibutsuji is self absorb, there is no way he'll change just because his two-year-old daughter acknowledges him as her father.

There has to be a reason, and that is what I'm about to find out. But I'm gonna state my theory.

I'm a half-demon. He may be waiting for a perfect time to consume me, eat me, and now he's testing my demon abilities. What are the possibilities that this theory is correct? 40-60%

In our first meeting, well second, he automatically replaced the dessert into human body parts I'm too disgusted to specifically point all of them out. He, himself stated he's testing if I'm a cannibal or not.

When he found out I'm not. This could lead to what happened yesterday when my hands are bleeding from smashing all those kitchenware. He was testing and observing if I could regenerate.

Well, I could regenerate but it's slower than demon yet faster than human. I know y'know what I mean.

Muzan is observing me.

Muzan is gonna eat me for his sake! That's the reason why he had a sexual affair with a human. It is stated in the Demon Upper Moon and Muzan kind of book that he has a lot of wives yet all of them did suicide due to him treating them all poorly.

It could be possible he's trying to create someone who's a half-demon for him to consume even if it means its his sapling. And that someone and his sapling is me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!

the door open's revealing Marie. "Young Master, the master is calling for you~!" she sing sang happily

AAAHH!

Marie gently puts me down on the ground, she knocks on the big luxurious doors that leads to Muzan's office. My breath is shaking due to the fear and nervousness I'm experiencing after that thinking I did.

Calm down Y/N. You'll play along with his game, and you'll gonna Uno reverse card it to him. You'll gonna backfire it to his ass.

"Papa!" I exclaimed when he finally meet my sight, I ran towards him.

He was sitting on a couch with the back of his palms on his chin starring at nothing since the window and another way that sunlight can come through the estate is blocked by thick curtains.

He turn towards me, nodded, and instructed me to sit down on the couch across the one he was sitting on.

I quickly obeyed.

I slowly walked towards the couch with a smug smirk plastered on my face.

Heh. The real game shall start now. Papa.

He snap his finger, and desserts were placed Infront of me, on the table. A beaming light enveloped each of them in my sight.

"Thanks for the food!" I exclaimed and started digging in chomping every cake and sweets I cross my eyes on. But of course, I didn't forget about the game that I and my father is playing, did I?

I jumped down my sit, he took notice of that and was about to question me but I cut him off with me shoving a spoonful of dessert from his mouth.

"Papa should eat too!" He looked undeniably shocked and was processing what just happened.

My main plan here is no longer about treasures and escaping my life. That is now plan B. The plan A here is now:

Make him love me as his daughter. If this is completed. I can have the security I needed, treasures, and food I wanted. And all it takes to obtain that is to make The Demon Lord fall in.

I was back in reality when Muzan actually swallowed the dessert in his mouth. He smiled at me.

Creepy.

"You should eat more, I prepared them for you, little bug." He stated.

Oh, I know this. Ha! In your face, I watched many fairy tales and this is like Hanzel and Gretel! Trying to stuff me so I can be meaty and juicy when you feist on me!

" Y/N... " He called out my name which caught me off guard. He have a shocked face for a second there and that made me question.

What is this dude staring at?

" You grew. " He pointed out. I look at him then myself.

Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

I ran into the nearest mirror to look at myself and confirmed. My height grows in a sec.

"Y/N grew!" I exclaimed grinning while observing his reflection on the mirror, trying to see his reaction. He was looking all neutral.

I was as tall as a 5-year-old now.

I went back to my sit. I sit there like a stuffed animal without any word.

This was getting awkward.

I still eat the delicacies on the table. Maybe he'll eat me now since I'm old and my height is enough, also he now knows I have advanced growth.

Both mentally and surprisingly physically.

I reached out for a tea and was about to sip it when Muzan went up his sit with wide eyes about to reach the cup on my hands.

I sipped it. All of it.

"Papa! This tea tastes delicious!" I started with a smile and watch him freeze on his state.

Was he trying to reach out for the tea? He wanted it, didn't he? Too bad dude I consumed it first. Bleee

He cleared his throat and went back to his previous position. Which was sitting across me. "Tea is not meant for children your age." He started

"Is that why papa was trying to reach it out from Y/N?"

"Yes."

Oh, straightforward.

"Papa is such a nice father actually." I started, "when papa was away Y/N was kind of lonely."

" Since Y/N was being mistreated I often clean my own dish and sweep the floor when I was big enough to do so and if Marie was away to the market. " I stated, it wasn't a lie though

" And when Papa came Y/N didn't even clean no more and Papa would brought Y/N delicious dessert! And to add that up, Papa was super nice and loving to Y/N that he even cure Y/N's wounds " I smiled sweetly and innocently

I could see him staring at me, those cold eyes having some sort of light in them after that speech. Good, now he's opening up.

"You're quite the talkative now. You were usually silent and well behave before." He commented

Bruh. Appreciate those since I made those up on point!

"Can't be helped then" he smirked

Huh? Wait...

My vision started to double and blur and all I could see was Muzan smirking at me. I look down at my hands and dress to see them covered in blood.

Blood?

Did he stab me?

I didn't feel it.

Wait.

The blood was coming from my mouth.

Could it be...

Poison?

Suddenly Became The Demon King's Daughter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 45 10
A Tokito Muichiro ร— Fem! Half Demon Reader fanfic. "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ?" "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 23.8K 42
โžต Completed! ยฉ ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š› ๐š’ ๐šœ ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š— ๐šœ โ–ธ Published: Apr 08, 2020 โ–ธ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
115K 3.5K 18
โshes so fucking fine....โž When a seductive demon steals the hearts of many in the taisho era without even trying. Black! Demon! reader x kny
96.9K 3.9K 24
discontinued !! ยฉ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ. ใ…ค โœฉ where the sister of the great king of curses is transported into another universe containing com...