TBOAH and TOTCF react to TOTCF

Από ItsYourNyx

The Greek Goddess of Night Nyx is bored and frustrated by the events taking place in the world of TBOAH, so s... Περισσότερα

Prologue
They Arrived
So, who are you?
Have you missed us?
How they met Raon Miru
You are Loved

Wiki? What's that?

7.8K 340 239
Από ItsYourNyx

AN: Some Characters may be OOC. You can encounter some typographical errors or wrong grammars so deal with me since English is not my first language ^_^

Timeline:
TBOAH : After the Plaza Terror Incident
TOCF : After Cale got water AP

"Cale" Character/s talking.
'Cale' Characters talking in their mind.
[Cale] Scenes/ Chapters shown from the Novel.
"Cale" Nyx/ talking/system warning people.
'Cale' Nyx/someone talking to character's in their mind.

(I updated this so that we wont be confused including me LMAO, hope you enjoy today's chapter!)

This chapter is dedicated to ReadingCalesaylaaqila and CookieBunnyLove who suggested our wiki reaction for today. Again thank you for the suggestions guys!

------------------------------------------------------

"Hello! I'm back— oh, I see you've already found my board games," Nyx exclaimed with a surprised expression as she noticed the two Cale's playing chess alongside Lee Soo Hyuk and Kim Rok Soo, with Choi Jung Soo as their scorer, as well as other people playing chess, monopoly, scrabbles, snake and ladders, jengga, uno, and so on.

No one responded or even looked at her. After being ignored, Nyx pouted and just played with Maya, grumbling and saying, 'No one loves me:('

When she noticed that the villains were not present, she thought that this must be the reason why the room was peaceful as compared to before, but she still can't help but look for them.

Then she heard a loud explosion coming from the training room. She nodded, knowing it had to be them, and shrugged her shoulders, not bothering to intervene in their fight.

It's not like she cares if they kill each other or not. In fact, it would be great if they were to kill each other so that both worlds could be peaceful. She nodded as she pondered her thoughts.

When she got bored watching them play, she decided to talk.

"Alright guys, I know you're enjoying your time playing right now, but break's over and now is the time to react, so get your asses off the floor and go to your respective sits!" Nyx exclaimed, making them grumble in annoyance at being disturbed, but they had no choice but to comply.

When everyone was in their respective seats, she stood up and went to the training room to find the villains, despite the fact that it was against her will, while ignoring the grumpy faces in the room.

The moment she opened the door, a freaking thunderstorm almost hit her, and if it hadn't been for her quick reflexes, which created a protective barrier using her powers, she would have looked like a grilled chicken, which made her blood boil.

"You freaking villains stop this in an instant and fix yourselves! you all look like a monkey!" She exclaimed, annoyed that the hem of her favorite dress got caught up by the thunderstorm and burned.

"I'm giving you 10 minutes to do so, or else you'll have the honor of being tortured by this Goddess," she added, with a smile that even Zeus, God of the Sky, feared.
They all shivered before hurrying to the restroom to fix themselves.

Nyx also went to her room and changed her ruined clothes, while TBOAH and TCF people who witnessed what happened chose to remain silent.

They were just glad they didn't irritate her and made a mental note not to annoy her in the future. Ever.

When Nyx came came back she saw that the villains are there looking presentable. She just smirked at them before speaking.

"Today, instead of reacting to the chapter or TCF Cale's life, we're going to react to a wiki," she explained.

TBOAH Litana then raised her hand to ask a question, and Nyx plainly nodded.

"Nyx-nim, may we know what wiki means or what it is?" she queried, as the term "wiki" was unfamiliar to her and others who nodded in agreement.

"Sure. Wiki is a term used to describe a website that allows someone to make changes, contributions, or corrections about someone or something they know about them, which can include your background information's, Biographical Information, Physical Description, Quotes, Trivia's, Personality, and many more." Nyx answered.

They nodded, indicating that they understood, and thought that wiki was both scary and interesting.

"Whose wiki are we going to react to, Nyx-nim?" TCF Jack asked, clasping his hand as he spoke to a Goddess. It was an honor for him as a priest.

"Oh, good question!" she exclaimed, "we're going to react to Kim Rok Soo's wiki!" TCF Cale, on the other hand, was agitated.

"Why me? My life is boring," he mumbled, and everyone heard him. They all just shake their heads in response to his statement.

"Ehem, okay let's start then~" Nyx exclaimed and started to show them the info's in the screen like hologram. 

[ NAME:
Kim Rok Soo
김록수 ]

"Nyx-nim, may I ask what language is written beneath his name? It does not appear to exist in our world," TBOAH Mila questioned, intrigued by the new language she had never seen before.

"That language is called 'Korean,' and it is used in the previous world of TCF Cale and Choi Han, which is why it was unknown or did not exist in your world," Nyx replied.

"I see, thank you for responding," she stated.

She thought that if given the opportunity, she would like to learn that language. She then looked at TBOAH Choi-Han, but later shakes her head, not wanting to be thought by a human, and just petted her son.

White Star, on the other hand, was perplexed when they saw the familiar language they had worked so hard to decipher. They looked at TCF Cale and formulated a plan to kidnap him in order for him to read the book Nelan Barrow wrote.

 [ ALIASES:
Original Cale's Current Vessel

RELATIVES:
† Unnamed Parents
Choi Jung Soo (sworn brother)
Cale Henituse (Soul Swapped Partner) ]

"Unnamed parents? Why is that?" Now it's TBOAH Eruhaben's turn to ask. Nyx chuckled at the dragons' intellectual curiosity.

"It's because their names aren't mentioned in the scenes or even by TCF Cale himself, so we have no idea what their names are, and in order not to leave it blank, they just decided to put unnamed parents," Nyx explained. TBOAH Eruhaben nodded to indicate that he understands.

"I still can't believe that young master Cale is a transmigrator," TCF Jopis said abruptly, earning nods from others who agreed. "That's so cool, I want to be one too," she added.

"Well, if you want to, you can just make a deal with the motherfucking god of death," TCF Cale responded.

"Nah, never mind, I'm good. I don't want to make a deal with a God. They might blow my fucking head up or kill me instantly if I cursed them," TCF Jopis shrugged, while Nyx and the others laughed at her sentiment.

"Pfttt look at these people talking bad about a God when you're literally in a Goddess's dimension and one is literally right in front of you" Nyx said while still laughing.

TCF Jopis and others tensed up.

"Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not mad. In fact, I love it when you insult that punk so do it more, I wouldn't mind" Nyx said when she saw their expressions. Hearing her, they all breathed a sigh of relief.

Both Cage looked at Nyx with sparkling eyes after hearing her call the God of Death a punk. She began to like her more.

[ OCCUPATIONS:
Ability User (Grade 1)
Team Leader
Strategist
Restaurant part-timer (former) ]

"You're an ability user young-master Cale? Why haven't you used it?" TCF Rosalyn asked to Cale.

"Yup I am and as to why I don't use it I just don't want to and it's just a weak ability" TCF Cale nonchalantly said.

TCF Rosalyn sighed, sensing TCF Cale's reluctance to reveal the reason.

"Don't believe this punk, his ability was most useful for us before, especially when in missions and monsters attacked; without him, we might have died sooner," LSH exclaimed, making TCF Cale grumble.

TBOAH Cale just smacked him in the head to keep him awake while reacting, earning a grin. KRS and CJS both laughed as they interact.

Hearing about monsters piqued their interest, and they all wanted to ask questions, but they decided not to because they might dig up something painful from these people's past.
Furthermore, they were aware that it would likely be shown in the scene soon.

"Are we going to ignore the fact that he's a strategist, part-timer, and team leader as well? He seems to be in love with working rather than his slacker life," TCF Alberu asked, making everyone laugh except TCF Cale.

[ AFFILIATIONS:
Lee Soo Hyuk's Team
Unnamed Company
Cale Henituse (Soul Swapped Partner)

ABILITIES:
Record
Instant
Other possible yet-to-be-named abilities ]

"Woah, your abilities sound so cool!" exclaimed TCF Paseton, who had never heard of such a power before.

"But what does it do?" TBOAH Bud asked, pretending to be drunk but actually observing them.

"Record ability is just simple ability to record everything I want to remember and forget what I don't want while the Instant is ability that makes me move faster than human body can." TCF Cale explained as if he was answering a math question from a child.

"Damn, that's really cool; I'm curious to see how you use it, Young-master," TCF Harol said.

TCF Cale simply shrugged, certain that he would never use his abilities. He's not even sure if all of it came with him or if only a portion of it did.

[ - BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION -

Marital Status:  Single

Age:
36 (start)
38 (current)

Date of Birth: 8th November
Place of Birth:
South Korea (Earth) ]

"I'm getting scared of this wiki thingy, look how detailed it is, even the marital status is here," TBOAH Hota said, his face flushed.

"I wonder how they got the information's" TBOAH Alberu murmured, curious.

"Woah TCF Cale is actually 38 years old inside? in that case you are older than the majority of us" TBOAH Rosalyn shared her sentiments out loud.

"20 years old on the outside but 38 on the inside, that's why your actions somehow differ from your outer appearance," TCF Tasha said, earning nods from others, especially the villains who don't want to admit that their 1000 year plans were about to be defeated by a 20 year old, so knowing that he's 38 on the inside is somehow good for their mental state and well, pride.

[ - PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION -

Species:  Human

Gender:
Male

Height: 182 cm

Eye color:
Reddish-Brown

Hair color:  Black ]

When they saw how detailed the wiki was, the majority of them groaned. Forget being exciting; it was terrifying than the White Star!

It's as if they have an unknown stalker wherever they go and someone was leisurely watching their life or moves they make, thinking about it made them shiver in fear and creep.

"Your past body was so tall young master Cale" TCF Paseton noticed. Others agreed with his sentiment.

(They're so tall while I'm here, literally 150 cm tall, that if I stood beside them, I'd be a dwarf AAAAA)

[ *** A South Korean man who was a reader of the novel "The Birth of a Hero." He read five volumes of the novel in one sitting before waking up the next day and finding himself transported into the world of "The Birth of a Hero" as the minor villain . *** ]

"Tsh, we already know about this; why does it keep saying the same thing?" grumbled TCF White Star. The other villains agreed with his sentiment as they already feel bored watching the 'scenes' and 'informations'.

"Shut up and just watch," Nyx warned, and he fell silent. Nyx merely smirked at his reaction before revealing the next info's.

[ It is slowly revealed that Kim Rok Soo was not so ordinary and vain. He was actually part of an important organization of supernatural humans that dealt with monsters. ]

'Woah! You're a member of that organization, human? But it's dangerous! You can't die! I know it looks cool, just like those fantasy books smart Rosalyn gave me, but you can't! If you die, I will destroy the world!' Raon yelled in TCF Cale's mind, to which he simply nodded, not wanting to enrage the child, after all, it's all in the past now.

"Your world appears to be like a fantasy world," TBOAH Glenn observed aloud.

"Well our world looks like fantasy world too so I guess it's not that surprising" TCF Glenn replied to his parallel self.

"But how did their world suddenly have monsters? are they originally like that?" One of the elves asked

"No they suddenly appeared" LSH gave a short answer not wanting to remember those painful memories while they just nodded upon hearing his response.

[ - APPEARANCE -

Kim Rok Soo was a 36-year-old man with a stoic but handsome face, who describes himself as a typical fit South Korean with black hair and dark eyes similar in appearance to Choi Han, though it is revealed later on that his eyes are actually reddish-brown, the same color as Cale's. He is a fit, muscular South Korean male ability user with the height of 182 cm.

His entire body was covered in "disgusting" scars which was the main reason as to why he only would wear long-sleeved dark shirts. It is revealed later on that they were actually an effect of the backlash that came with using his second revealed ability, 'Instant,' of which his body was unable to fully support the strain of violating the laws of time and space. ]

"Scars are not disgusting young master Cale, scars are marks that proves us how strong we are despite the hardships and the symbol of the battle that we experienced, I'm not saying you should be proud of it but just don't be embarrassed about it" TCF Witira said as she also have some battle scars she got from the past battles she go through.

"That's right my friend! I also have scars but I'm proud of it! Warriors are not afraid to show their scars and it's a symbol that we are strong!" TCF Toonka followed.

 "That's right Cale-nim, even I have some scars and callouses in my hands and body from fighting the monsters but I-I'm not ashamed of it so you should not be ashamed of it too!" TCF Choi Han chimed in, trying to convince TCF Cale.

The three exchanged real and honest thoughts, but TCF Cale misunderstood it as they were mad at him for saying having scars are disgusting. 'Are they going to kill me because I said scars are disgusting?' he thought.

"Y-yes yes, I will take note of that" TCF Cale, being a coward, said. Not wanting to be subjected buy the rage of the three equally vicious individuals.

"Young master, hmm looks like you should never use that second ability of yours if that's how severe the backlash is, or you want to have a long and deep conversation with this servant?" TCF Ron said, smiling benignly. TCF Cale shivered at the sight, while the four men beside him laughed at his plight.

'This scary old man, how could he say something like that?' Cale thought while hugging Raon.

[ - PERSONALITY -

His motto was pretty simple: "Living long without pain. Enjoying the small joys of life. Living a peaceful life."

Kim Rok Soo's appraisal of himself to the readers makes him seem apathetic. He didn't particularly enjoy his old life and had few bonds with his old world. He fears both death and pain, however, and would rather live in misery than be dead.

He appears to have had a love for consuming media in his old life—whether it was comic books, novels, or movies. He especially enjoyed fantasy novels. He had a knack for remembering details about characters he enjoyed, but conversely would completely forget about anything he didn't like in a story. ] 

"Media? Movies? what was that?" one of the nobles asked.

"You see.. their world appeared to be more advanced than yours, so they have this thing called technologies like cellphones, wifi, laptops, televisions, and so on, which allow them to watch movies or stories that entertain them and the media allows them to communicate with each other," Nyx explained to satisfy their curiosity.

"Woah hyung, your world was so cool, I want to go there," TCF Basen said, his eyes glistened.

"Y-yeah, but I don't think we can get there without the help of some gods, so..." TCF Cale replied, unsure what to say.

[ Kim Rok Soo seems to not be very close to other people. The only person which he remembers differently is his old "Team Leader", whom he remembers with great respect, as well as Choi Jung Soo, who thought of him as a brother. His members of his second team—of which he became the leader of following the death of his previous one—feel distanced from him and Kim Rok Soo doesn't care much about their thoughts, though it is revealed later on that one of the concerns he had upon waking up as Cale Henituse was how his team would cope without him being there anymore. ]

Choi Jung Soo and Lee Soo Hyuk gave TCF Cale a suspicious smile, which Cale probably hates.

"I see you respect me, but why do you still look for money whenever you share some works with me before, huh?" LSH asked. "And you also refuse to call me hyung before you punk, it even took me years to finally hear you call me that!" he added.

"I knew you thought of me as a brother, you're just too shy to admit it; don't worry, I won't tell the others that I'm your favorite hyung, especially Soo Hyuk hyung," CHS said, but his voice was so loud that everyone heard. Except for the villains, everyone laughed at him.

The four in front just keep on teasing TCF Cale while others looked at them in awe.

[ His apathetic exterior is also due to his inner fear of being alone again and having to live with the grief that comes with the loss of his treasured ones, stemming all the way back from the tragedy that happened to his old team.

He views himself as a bastard in order to find false peace with his deep sadness. At heart, he is caring and worldly-wise, but his subconscious fears make him seek distance and fewer connections for self-protection. Part of his desire to distance himself from most matters unrelated to him might be related to his inability to forget things thanks to his ability. Kim Rok Soo also once said that "the human who could never forget always had to protect himself" in response to receiving his Team Leader's memories. In other words, for Kim Rok Soo, not knowing things is a way to protect himself.]

All of the good people had sad expressions on their faces as they looked at TCF Cale. They can't believe such a guy's previous life was so sad and unfortunate, and now in his present life he has to fight enemies to live a peaceful life.

"I guess your ability is both a curse and a blessing" TBOAH Litana said with a complicated look.

"Imagine remembering everything, including your happiest but also your most painful memories. Damn he's so strong," TBOAH Archie said, knowing that if he had such an ability, he would have gone insane or become a villain instead.

"Having that ability would force a person to build high walls around himself, perhaps that's why young master-nim's expression is always stoic," TCF Amiru followed, earning nods from those around her.

"Y-young master-nim is already having difficulties; we should do something to help him." said one of the good nobles, earning nods from the good people but scoffs from the greedy nobles and villains.

"*/Sigh; you unlucky bastard, stop thinking negatively about yourself, and what bastard? the only bastard I know is the white star," TCF Eruhaben said, shaking his head.

"I think I know now why you badly want such slacker life, haaa don't worry I'll give it to you" TCF Alberu followed while giving TCF Cale a pitying gaze.

"Really?" TCF Cale asked, his eyes twinkling. TCF Alberu was taken aback by his unexpectedly bright appearance after only mentioning that he will get his slacker life, which appears to be non-existent.

"Yes, yes, so take care of yourself or you'll die before you get it," he told the overjoyed man.

"You better be your highness or I'll switch sides with the third prince," TCF Cale smirked, while the latter simply shakes his head, knowing TCF Cale would never do such a thing.

"I knew it, legends really go through a lot to build their foundation before creating their history! I can't believe I would be part of such a legend!" TCF Clopeh exclaimed while holding a Cale standee which who knows from. Other's especially the three Cale's looked at him in disbelief.

[ It is later revealed that he was, in his old life, actually quite vicious, with some even admitting he might be even scarier than Lee Soo Hyuk. ]

"Hoo that's why team members were so afraid when I told them to train with me or do their jobs properly," Kim Rok Soo said, shaking his head, recalling the time when he saw how scared they looked and wanted to flee from him; he was so confused at the time, but now he understands them.

"He's even scarier when he's angry," Choi Jung Soo said, recalling the time he enraged TCF Cale.
That thought made him shiver.

"Well, compared to him, I'm actually nice so..." Lee Soo Hyuk added, "The only thing I can say to his members now is that never, ever, ever anger him or even the villains." TCF people got goosebumps thinking about how an enraged TCF Cale could easily ruin the world and cause more havoc than the White Star.

TCF Cale just shrugged after seeing their scared expressions. 'Why are they looking at me like that? I'm not that vicious as what that text says!' he thought.

[ - ABILITIES -

At the beginning of the cataclysm, Kim Rok Soo had no abilities, only awakening them after he joined the company. It is even mentioned that they only started developing much later on after the passing of his old teammates.

It is known that he was one of the "ability users" or super-humans of his old world, with his power being the ability to the things that happen around him. He is able to achieve a sort of 4D photographic memory.

He also has a few other abilities that have not been mentioned as of yet in the novel.]

"You developed your abilities? You must be stronger now and faster in recording things no?" Soo Hyuk asked TCF Cale which the latter nodded in response.

"Yup, I got a little bit faster than before" TCF Cale answered.

"Shit, you must have done your paper works in a short period of time! your ability is scary enough now it's even scarier that it's developed!" Jung Soo exclaimed, recalling how TCF Cale had done his paper works in less than an hour in the past. Take note that those papers are as tall as a mountain and in ten stacks.

Both Alberu's looked at TCF Cale with a sparkling eyes. They are thinking of getting his help in the future with his paper works as it appeared to be easier with him. That is, if they manage to bribe or force TCF Cale or Kim Rok Soo.

"Says the two guys who have more scary offensive abilities" TCF Cale snorted. The two beside them and others looked at the three with a blank or confused look as they had no idea what are they talking about.

"Ehem, are we also going to ignore the fact that he has more abilities?" TCF Billos asked

(Hello our piggy bank who's either an ally or a foe, I hope you're not a hunter or I'll make you a lechon)

"I know, right? the more I learn about him, the more scared I get," TCF Adite said, her face flushed. Others looked at her with surprise when they realized she was an elf, which made her feel uneasy.

[ Kim Rok Soo is also very intelligent, as well as, was master strategist—though this is only shown through his actions as . It's hinted that he managed to become a team leader because of his capabilities, but as he personally loathes the idea of responsibility, he doesn't "think" about it much during the course of the novel. One major factor that contributed to his success as a team leader of his own was the fact that he had all the data regarding the monsters (all possible to retain because of his ability, Record). "Weaknesses, movement patterns, attacking styles, and destructive force. I also know the order in which the monsters will attack. All of that information is in my head." ]

"Of course he is smart; otherwise, he would not be able to defeat the indomitable alliance and mess up with the plans of the white star!" TCF Elisneh said snorting. She didn't want to admit it but it's true that this bastard is smart enough to even ruin her plan to dominate the jungle which infuriate her.

"If you love your life, you'd shut that dirty mouth of yours," TCF White Star said, exuding a menacing aura. Elisneh gulped and fell silent, while TCF Dorph and Sayeru just shook their heads at her actions.

"See even the villain said you're smart stop being shy and show us how smart you are dongsaeng~" Jung Soo teased TCF Cale while poking his waist attempting to tickle him.

"Yes, I'm smart enough to create a plan for us to have a sweet talk in the training room later hyung. How about that?" TCF Cale said while smiling. CJS just pouted after his teasing failed.

"Loathes the idea  of responsibility by ass, look at you now hmm" LSH Said and pointed at TCF Cale who was now wearing his Commander clothes thanks to Nyx's magic that changed his clothes from previous one to this.

"I had no choice!" TCF Cale tried to defend himself but others just shook their head at him.

[ His second ability, , is revealed much later. Instant allows his brain to push his body pass normal human limits, "making him move at a speed that humans aren't able to move in, allowing him to make movements that humans wouldn't normally be able to make." During that time, he is the only one able to move around the world, appearing as he is jumping through time and space—though, as its name implies, he can only use it for about 5 seconds due to the strain it puts upon his body. ]

"Wow what a scary ability" TBOAH Rasheel unconsciously said. He never heard of an ability or even a power that can transcend time.

'This human appears interesting; I wonder if the other me is related to him,' He thought.

"Ah! Cale-nim our lord and legend who can remember everything and transcend time! you really are the one who can save our world and bring us peace. I am so happy to see your legend with my own eyes!" TCF Clopeh is at it again with his legend thingy that made people from both world even the villains looked at him in disbelief.

Duke Rock looked at his son with a sad expression on his face, thinking that he should find a doctor to check on his son's mental health.

TCF Cale had just began massaging his temple after he suddenly felt a headache. He can't believe that he needs to be in the same room at this bastard with some loose screws for a long period of time, not to mention this four people who also keep on teasing him. Thinking about it make him want to do Calebab--- no erase erase sorry about that, the narration had said wrong due to some unknown inconvenience, take two.

Thinking about it make him want to rest and be with his slacker life instead.

[ - SYNOPSIS - 

He was a person who didn't have much money and, by his own appraisal, anyone he truly loved or any friends he would have died for. The only reason he kept on living was because he "couldn't die".

Before his abilities were awoken, he was an ordinary part-timer at a restaurant. Said restaurant and everyone inside of it were destroyed when the monster apocalypse occurred in early January; Kim Rok Soo survived for three days on his own in the ruins, until he was rescued by Lee Soo Hyuk. ] 

"Three days? That must be difficult," TBOAH Lily said, her face sad.

"It's good that Lee Soo Hyuk came and you survived young master, so now you should take better care of yourself," TCF Gashan said with a frightening expression on his face that he hadn't seen in a long time. TCF Cale can't believe he can make such a vicious expression.

He decided that all of the elders around him are vicious even Count Deruth.

[ - TRIVIA -

> His motto is: "Living long without pain. Enjoying the small joys of life. Living a peaceful life." Although, he also occasionally uses his former 's: "Being alive is the best," which he takes to heart even several years later after the former's passing.

> He is noted to be a shy kid by those extremely close to him (notably, by Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo).

> According to Lee Soo Hyuk, he easily remembers whatever it is he wishes to remember, but forgets anything he wishes to ignore as if he hadn't learnt it at all.

> He has a habit of undoing the first few buttons of his shirt, due to the heat up that came whenever he used his ability. ]

"Oho shy kid," CJS teased TCF Cale once more.

"Oh, I remember that adorable habit of yours," Soo Hyuk followed.

"Yes being alive is the best so we all must live a long life Cale-nim and avoid sacrificing ourselves" TCF Choi Han said with an innocent smile on his face.

TCF Cale nodded before speaking "Of course, I plan to live a very long life and be a slacker" he nodded at his own sentiment.

"So that's the ending of Kim Rok Soo's wiki what can you say about it hmm?" Nyx asked.

"Well I guess we got to know TCF Cale more?" TBOAH Choi Han said uncertain.

"We know now that he's scary person" Some nobles said which they agreed to.

"We had a lot of information to use against him" Both White Star said (as if)

"We get something to tease TCF Cale" Kim Rok Soo said with a smirk on his face

 (Damn you're so handsome can I marry you?)

"Pftt I see, I'm glad you learned something about him; now, because this one is a little short, I'll give you guys a 15-minute break before we continue to react; see yah!" Nyx then vanished.
They all shrugged, having grown accustomed to it, and decided to continue playing board games, which she had previously disturbed them to do.

TCF Cale was about to get the chess board when TBOAH Cale and Kim Rok Soo both grabbed his arms and pulled him to the training room before he could say anything or even react.

"W-wait! what are you trying to do, you—" TCF Cale's words were cut off when the room's door closed. His group was perplexed as they stood there debating whether or not to rescue TCF Cale.

"Don't, those two will just teach Cale something, don't worry he won't die" Lee Soo Hyuk said holding back his laugh.

"Right, he'll probably learn a lot," Jung Soo, who was already laughing, said.

Hearing the two, they just shrugged and proceed in playing the games while the kids are talking with TBOAH people who was i awe of their cuteness.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I feel weird as this chapter was short and I'm not satisfied with their reactions here hoo can't believe making a wiki reaction is hard but I will do better in the next chapters hehe.

Thank you so much for your suggestions, comments and votes guys! I really appreciate it. I'll try to update more since my schedule is not that tight rn :))

I already took a note of your suggestions and planning to outline the order of the chaps I will be showing so look forward to it ^_^

Our word count for today's chapter is..

*/drum rolls; 5431 words!

Thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter! If you want to suggest some chapters, Wiki, AU, or Song Fics feel free to do so and I'll take note of it. Thank you for reading!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
425K 17.3K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
573K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
621K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...