The girl with a storm in her...

Bởi MakenaPotter

Delta. That is what they choose to call her. Delta is a bounty hunter who has been assigned a very speci... Xem Thêm

The girl with a storm in her eyes: A TBB Fanfic
"To protect her..."
The Past.
Genetically defective
Back In Black
Punch our way out
Fanart and Stats!
Anytime
Saleucami
Cut and Su.
Not Fast Enough
Escaping Saleucami
Forgiven
Broken
After Omega
Sibling Drama
Waking up
Meeting Sid
The assignment
The Mission
Beautiful
Another Mission
Shark week
Always am
Captain Rex
The Warning
The Kiss
Order 66
***Crosshair nonsense***
"Thank the Maker."
Saying Goodbye To Rex
Money
Off Guard

The crash

2.1K 63 144
Bởi MakenaPotter

AN: I did not check this chapter, be aware of spelling mistakes and typos!

I groan, rolling my neck. Sleeping sitting up against the hard wall was not the best idea I have ever had.

I'm not sure how long I slept for, but it was a needed rest.

Gonky lets out a happy beep, and I smile at him, patting his head.
    "It's good to see you, buddy. Thanks for keeping my demons away."

He beeped again, and I smiled at him.

It was in fact one of the first full nights of sleep I had gotten in a long while. Sleep paralysis demons and nightmares haunted my nights, and while I was with Fennec I usually drowned them out with alcohol. Although I was under legal drinking age, she always managed to slip me a strong bottle of whiskey.

When I first moved in to protect Omega, she was the one who kept them away. Her late night rants distracted my mind, and the demons seemed to stay away.

  But they always came back, and like a predator they would unexpectedly pounce, catching me at my weakest moments.

   I would wake up, sweat rolling down my face and my body shaking. I would usually continue to sob, but silently so I wouldn't awake Omega.

     I wouldn't get any more sleep those nights.

I glance around the ship, quickly spotting Omega: I quietly watch her tap away at a Data Pad, munching on what looks like a ration bar.

"You're up." Hunter says, a large rectangular box in his hands. I nod wordlessly, avoiding his face. He sighs, kneeling down in front of me.

"Delta, look. I... apologize for what happened back there. I wanted to tell you, but I just didn't get the chance. In all honesty, I was just trying to do what's best for the kid."

I wrap my arms around my legs, pulling them up to my chest.
"So that's all I get? Excuses?"

I am being sour, and I know it.

He sighs, opening the box and handing me a ration bar.

"Here." He gives me a sad smile before standing, placing the box of rations in the compartment.

  The lights flicker, before going out. Hunter groans.
   "Echo! The lights went out again!" There is a loud groan from the front of the ship.

  "I'll get right too it, as soon as I finish all the other stuff I have to do." I hear him mutter something, walking past us into the Cockpit.

The ship rattles strangely, and Hunter's gaze raises to the roof.

"Hmm." He says, going to move to the front of the ship.

That's when the ship yanks violently to the right.

  Gonky goes flying, and I with him. I throw my hands out in front of me, grunting as they bare my body weight. Banging my head, I groan, clutching it with my hand.

  Gloved hands grab my forearm, yanking my upwards as the ship makes sickening descend downwards.

"You okay Del?" Wrecker yells over the sound of emergency sirens. I nod, watching in a daze as he opens up the four emergency landing seats along the wall, sitting Omega in one and fastening her in.

"Get her buckled up!" Hunter yells, rushing back into the cabin as the ship violently shakes; we must be entering an atmosphere.

Hunters eyes land on me, still leaning against the wall. It happens so fast I can barely process it. He is next to me, wrapping his arms around me and picking me up, rushing me to the seat. Plopping me down, he pulls the metal strap over my head and fastens it to my seat.

His hand lingers on mine, his eyes searching my face, before he moves to the seat across from us.

"Brace for impact!" Tech yells from the cockpit.

Crates and random objects go flying across the ship, Gonky sliding all the way to us, his small legs waving out behind him.

"We're gonna die! We're gonna die! We're gonna—" Wrecker glances at Omega, who is staring at him with wide eyes. "We're gonna be fine! Yeah, we're gonna be just fine."

The ship rattles just before it slams into the ground, and Wrecker lets out a groan as he smashes his head.

The ship slides, and we all are pulled to the side.

Coming to a skidding halt, everyone leans back in their seats.

    Hunter stands, helping Gonky stand correctly.
   "Everybody  all right?" His eyes going over each of us.

"Is it.... Over?" Omega asks uncertainly.

My vision is fuzzy as Wrecker unfastens his seat,  standing up and unfastening Omega. My fingers trembling, I attempt to unbuckle myself.

Finally loosening the strap, I pull the belt over my head. Standing up, I groan, almost collapsing as black spots fill the corners of my vision.

"Delta?" Omega asks uncertainty, placing a hand on mine.
I try to give her a smile.

"I'm fine, love."

"No, you are not." Hunter says, standing in front of me.

"Really, Hunter, I am fine."

He grumbles something about women, putting one arm around my back.

"Hunter? What are you— agh!"
He sweeps me up bridal style, setting me back down on the seat. Omega laughs, covering her mouth with her hand.

"You just like to pick me up." I mutter, crossing my arms as my vision starts to clear.

  Echo and Tech enter the cabin. Echo sits down in the chair across me, typing something into the computer before groaning.

  "You've got to be kidding me. The storm outside is getting worst, and it has knocked out our comms."

  "Isn't that fantastic." Hunter says sarcastically. "Tech, Status report."

  "I suspect one of our Compassitors was fried during our firefight with the regs. Inventory analysis indicates we have one spare onboard."

"Is it, ugh." Omega grunts, and we all turn to look at her. "Is it in here?" The large crate she was trying to move topples over with a loud crash.

  The boys are silent, staring at the box forlornly.

  "What?" Omega asks, tilting her head to the side.

  "That's Crosshair's weapon kit." Hunter says sadly. I can see his sadness in his posture: how his military straight stance weakens, his shoulders rolling forward slightly.

  "Fine. I'll say it." Wrecker breaks the silence. "I kinda miss him."

  "He shot you, Remember?" Echo asks, crossing his arms.

  "Oh, yeah, I remember! That hurt."

  "Look," Hunter says harshly, turning around. "Debating this won't fix the ship. Lets get that compassitor  fixed and get off this Rock."

  I watch him stride to the cockpit, sadness piercing my soul.

Hiya. Another chapter cause your girl is crazy.

I found a cool screensaver for y'all.

   It's blurry. 😩😩

  Okay, I hope you all have an amazing rest of your week!

  Until we meet again!

Kena ❤️ 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.7K 285 19
"She's one clone, she can't be that much trouble." The recruit said harshly, and Crosshair pinned him with a stern look. "I trained her. Wherever yo...
17.7K 476 61
Aurora Ealis is a Bounty Hunter who thinks that it's best to be alone in life. With no one to care for, loss wouldn't be as such of a big deal. Well...
7.7K 319 23
After hearing word that her best friend is still alive, the powerful force user Sarah joins the Clone army once more. But as the war's end approaches...
147K 4.7K 45
When she was asked to join the Bad Batch she though little to nothing about it. I mean she was a doctor after all and her job was to make sure the cl...