Life of a mafia family (BTS Γ—...

By alien_stories777

There Is girl girl named yn. She is just 13 years old, her family is one of the biggest mafia family. she hav... More

EPISODE 1 - INTRODUCTION
EPISODE 2 - TALK WITH THEM. YOU WILL BE SAFE AND HAPPY
EPISODE 3 - WHERE IS EOMMA AND APPA?
EPISODE 4 - LISTEN THE CLASS, IF NOT GET OUT OF MY CLASS. GOT IT?
EPISODE 5 - STOP THERE UNNIE!
EPISODE 6 - aishhhh!!! yahhhhhh!!!!!
EPISODE 7 - wh-what did i do now?
EPISODE 8 - GIRLS!!! YOU READY!!!!
EPISODE 9 - ANIYOO!!! I AM FINE!!!!
EPISODE 10 - DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE YN!!COME INSIDE ( ANGRY)
EPISODE 11 - YOU ARE MY STRONG YN RIGHT?
EPISODE 12 - GO AND SLEEP, YOU DUMBOS!!!!
EPISODE 13 - IT'S ABOUT YN!!!
EPISODE 14 - I PITY YOU TO BE BORN IN THIS MAFIA FAMILY YN AH!!
EPISODE 15 - ANYWAYS, WHO IS THAT BOY?
EPISODE 16 - I WILL GO WITH HOBI OPPA!!
EPISODE 17 - YEAH!!! BUT I WISH TO LIVE LIKE OTHERS!!!!
EPISODE 18 - I FORGOT TO SAY OPPA!
EPISODE 20 - YOU LOVE HIM RIGHT?
EPISODE 21 - WHY WOULD I?
EPISODE 22 - SHE WILL BE STUDYING IN YN'S SCHOOL RIGHT?
EPISODE 23 - IS THAT YOUR NEW SISTER!!
EPISODE 24 - NOW WHAT JIMIN!!!
EPISODE 26 - HALMONI!!!
EPISODE 27 - CAN I ?
EPISODE 28 - AHHHH, its hurts oppa!!
EPISODE 29 - THEN WHY ARE YOU CRYING?
EPISODE 30 - GOTCHA!!!
EPISODE 31 - WH-WHAT!!!
EPISODE 32 - COME WITH ME!!!!
EPISODE 33 - SO ?
EPISODE 33 - ITS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO THEM.
EPISODE 34 - ARE YOU STUPID?
EPISODE 35 - AWW MY LITTLE PRINCESS HAS GROWN UP
EPISODE 36 - CONCLUSION

EPISODE 19 - WHERE CAN WE MEET YN AH?

3.3K 93 7
By alien_stories777

Yn saw euwnoo waving at her.

YN : one minute oppa!! ( went to eunwoo)

JIN : this girl ( little angry)

YN : what happened eunwoo?

EUNWOO : ( saw twice standing back and again he looked at yn) hey yn!!! Where are you going to practice?

YN : may be in my home euwnoo!! Wae? Is anything bothering you? ( looking at him )

EUNWOO : mmm( thinking) nothing much. Hey why can't we practice in the same place and have some fun time as well?

YN : yeahh that sounds good!!!

EUNWOO : where can we meet yn ah?

YN : ( smiling at eunwoo) you feel uncomfortable with them( twice) right?

EUNWOO : ( shocked) how did you know?

YN : ( laughing) I am your friend, and your face actually shows what you actually think lol

EUNWOO : whatever yn ah!! Please help me!!! ( sad pout)

YN'S POV :
I want to help you eunwoo, but how can I invite my bullies ? I dont have energy to fight with them !!! But I will do that for you eunwoo!!!

EUNWOO : ( shaked yn a little) yn!!!! You went to dreamland!!!

YN : ( snapped out of her thoughts) well yeahh!!! We can have a meet in my house!!

EUNWOO : is that fine with you?

YN : yeahh!!!

EUNWOO hurriedly went near twice and said this to them. Yn went to jin and twice, eunwoo followed her.

YN : oppa!!! We have a competition coming up!! Can we practice that in our home?

JIN : hmm!! Why not baby? Sounds good!!! Who are coming?

YN : eunwoo, twice ( pointed twice) and somi.

SOMI : yahhh, you forgot your friend hwang?

YN : Ohhh yeah yeahh!!! And hwang oppa!!!

JIN : okay then. When are you going to start your practice?

YN : guys? When can we start ?

TWICE : Today!!!! ( screaming)

YN : ahhh my ears!!! Okay then..

JIN : Come inside ( pointing his car)

Time skip to yn's house :

JISOO : ohhh who are they?

TWICE : hello!!! I am twice. We are yn's friend!! ( bowed)

JISOO : awww so cute!!! Come inside babies

Everyone went inside and saw yn with her friends.

JOONIE : hey hwang!!!! How are you?

HWANG : I am fine hyung!!! How are you?

JOONIE : good!!!

ROSIE : ohh we got some guests!!! (Happy )

LISA : well it looks like that!!

JIN : okay then, you all can go and do your practice in the practice hall. Yn ah take them to the practice room.

YN : okay ( yn changed her dress and took them to the practice room)

And yn changed her dress into this :

EUNWOO : okay now let's practice!!!

DAHYUN : yessss !!!! ( went near eunwoo and smirked at yn)

YN : okay then, let's do it!!

Hwang started to play his guitar and singing a song.

Yn was totally taken away by hwang's singing. Everyone are listening to his lovable voice. Suddenly they heard a piano sound. Everyone turned back to see eunwoo playing piano and started to sing.

Later, it became a battle . Both of them are playing and singing continuously. Yn and others sat down while listening to their music. Later, it became like a debate, eunwoo and hwang started to play and sing continuously.

YN : guys!!!! Take some rest!!!

Later, hwang and yn started to practice their songs.

HWANG : Hey yn, I think we can make a slight change in here. What do you think?

YN : yeahh , I think the same.

Suddenly, they heard a sound and everyone looked at dahyun and eunwoo.

EUNWOO : dahyun!!! 1 2 3 4 5 and tan tan tan Dan ( they were doing some moves)

DAHYUN was about to fall, eunwoo catched dahyun and they both fell down. Dahyun fell on eunwoo. Yn was happily dancing with hwang but after seeing this yn was totally disappointed. She looked at dahyun who is smirking at her.

DAHYUN : Oops!!!! Sorry euwnoo. I didn't mean to ( stood up and said innocently)

EUNWOO : no problem. You are okay right ( caring)

SOMI : okay guys!!! As everyone are fine. We can continue our practice!!

Everyone nodded and started to practice again. They heard a knock on the door and saw hobi and kookie coming in.

HOBI : how is your practice going on?

DAHYUN : good oppa!!!

YN : oppa? ( little angry)

Everyone started to practice again, dahyun wantedly made mistakes to get hobi's attention. Hobi saw dahyun and went near her.

HOBI : hey dahyun!!! Look , do like this ( teaching her)

YN : ( angry) oppa!!! It's a competition about our creative work and teamwork. So don't help anyone!!!

HOBI : it's okay to help when you find some mistakes yn ahh!!! It's not only about team and creative work. It's about helping the other teammates as well.

YN : Whatever!! ( continued her practice)

HWANG : Hey yn!!! Leave her let's do our best and show them okay??

YN : yeahh( smiled at hwang)

EUNWOO : hey dahyun!!! Be careful (pushed her towards him. Dahyun is hugging eunwoo)

YN saw all these things and she was fuming in anger.

KOOKIE : guys! Have some snacks!!!

Yn was about to take her favorite chocolate but someone took it. She looked up and saw dahyun.

YN : it's my favorite dahyun!

HOBI : yn!!!! You should not behave like this in front of your friends.

YN : why are you always pointing me ? ( shouting)

KOOKIE : yn!!!!!! ( angry) is this how you treat your elder huh? Voice down!!!

DAHYUN : it's okay oppa!!! I will Apologize instead of her!!! Sorry !!! ( gave the chocolate to yn) you can have it yn ah!!!!

YN stayed quiet.

Suddenly hobi got a call and kookie, hobi went out.

HOBI : Let's speak up later( glaring at yn) . See you guys( smiling at others)

KOOKIE : bye guys!!! Practice hard!!

YN was looking down and she was in the urge of crying. Hwang noticed that and suddenly hugged her. Yn hugged him.

HWANG : it's okay yn ah!!! I can understand you!!!

DAHYUN kept calling eunwoo but eunwoo was seeing yn. Dahyun was so angry to see him like this.

TO BE CONTINUED......

HIT THE STAR 🌟 if you liked this episode. See you soon guys.
Take care
Love you all💜💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 425 18
hi everyone this is my first story and plus english is not my mother tongue so sorry for the grammatical mistakes and the spelling mistakes I hope...
311K 12.7K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
7.4K 255 34
Story of an innocent girl who became someone's love or Obsession. Kim Taehyung a ruthless mafia who also hold's a multi billionaire company hates wo...
14.5K 363 26
y/n an innocent girl lives with two world biggest mafia's group but doesn't know that they love her more than anything and she loves them more tha...