๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ๐™œ๐™ช๐™–๐™ง๐™™ โ€ข ๏ฟฝ...

By bangtan_b_

โ Your majesty, you need to take your clothes offโž my fingers ran across the thin material, hesitating whethe... More

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ- ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ- ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜†
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐—ธ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜

5.4K 280 131
By bangtan_b_

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁
𝗠𝗿 𝗬𝘂𝗮𝗻 (𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗮)

I hate physical touch. I've always hated physical touch. Always. Whether that includes a hug, a touch on the shoulder or a rub. Anything. I keep my distance from strangers. When it comes to relatives that's quite easy to be honest. After the lost of both my adoptive parents I don't fucking have a family, I don't have anyone. Which makes loving someone even harder than it has to be. Than it should be.

When I said I don't like people touching me I fucking mean it. I don't like people touching my skin in any way and that will probably never change. Intimacy was never my thing and one person caused that for me. One person that is Nani himself.

For the second time he forcefully dragged me into the room next door. Him beating me up continuously wasn't my issue. I wasn't surprised that they came for me. To be honest I was waiting for him to come and get me. I wanted to clarify something tonight. From any man that is, I can take a few hits and cuts, it's a piece of cake. And when two of his men came in from the windows and took all their life issues on me and beated me up, that wasn't my issue either. My issue was when he dared to open his mouth and speak about that one person I cherished the most in this world. The one person that I loved.

"You act just like your mother..." what a fucking asshole. My blood was irrupting and at that point I truely saw red. I felt my chest pound against their walls as he dared to look into my eyes the same way he did over ten years ago. With so much hunger as he stood there watching me get beat up. They tore my clothes, ripping my hair band and undoing my manbun, letting my hair fall down. I felt every punch, every cut of their knife against my skin.

There's a reason why I'm letting them do this to me. I could get up and fight back but I don't want to. I want to see what this asshole truely wants to do with me. Does he have the nerve to kill me right here..? I don't think so. He wants something else and right now me getting beat up might help me in the long run. I can distroy these men in seconds but I don't move.

I've been studying Nani for years and years. Using his men to do his dirty work is definitely not new. What a fucking pussy.

I felt my warm blood crawl up my throat and out of my mouth. They tore apart my blazer into little pieces and my white blouse, leaving me with just the white material wrapped around my chest.

Nani gave his men a sign to stop before lowering himself down in a position, grabbing my chin roughly wanting me to look at him. He smiled, pushing my hair away from my face. Those eyes I will never forget. I will never forget how he assaulted my mother right in front of my eyes. I will never forget her tears rolling down her face telling me it's going to be okay while he forcefully shoves his dick and continues on and on like I wasn't there.

I fucking hate how he was the cause of my mother's death and I as a child couldn't do anything. I couldn't do anything but live with that regret every single second of my life. The regret of not pushing myself to stop him, the regret of not screaming or yelling for help. That will huant me for the rest of my days.

You act just like your mother.

Those words hurt me so much. How dare he touch my mother. Yes she wasn't my real mother but I loved her just like one should. I cared for her just as much. When I turned 18 years old I promised her grave that I will seek revenge and until this day I will do just that.

However, here I am physically getting beat up by the same person. The same person that distorted my life. It fucking hurts to the point where I can't even breath properly.

I watched his mouth move as the warm blood dropped down the ground from the knife wound across my right eye. But I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't hear him as my vision slowly started to decrease. He moved his forehead against my own and with that I smashed my head with his. Allowing him to drop back a little. Fuck that hurt like a bitch. But it was worth it. It was worth hearing him curse under his breath. Nani raised his fist roughly meeting contact with my cheek.

"Behave yourself, Yura..." and just like that they disappeard. They vanished the same way they appeared, from no where. Leaving my gun that they threw across the room right on my lap. Seconds as I felt my body shut off. A light chuckle escaped my lips as my eyes fluttered shut. "I will fucking kill you. Just watch..."

𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗧. I didn't plan on passing out like that. I didn't plan on sitting here for an hour straight being complete knocked out. And I absolutely didn't plan on the prince making his way over here and quickly finding out that I'm a fucking women with breasts and not a dick. This isn't good. I don't need him knowing that piece of information. Holding the gun to his forehand wasn't what worried him. Jimin didn't even flinch at the time.

His brown eyes moved from one side of my own to the other. What was he searching for...? I wouldn't even image what he's looking at. My body felt broken. I felt as if every bone was shattered and broken. I felt an open knife wound right across my right eye. That scar will definitely stay there for the longest time.

His hands on my thighs removed themselves as one of them reached out for the gun aimed at his head. He slowly lowered the weapon like I was about to shoot his fucking head up. Ugh, I wish I could I really do. Then I don't have to be exposed to the world as a women. He placed the gun on the ground, taking it away from my bloody grip. Before I could pick up the gun again he stood up from his position. His fingers lingering themselves on a black material on the ground as he turned around and left the room. What the actual fuck..?

"A prince my fucking ass..." I muttered as I tried to lift myself from my seating position. I placed one hand across my shoulder slowly lifting myself up, using the wall as leverage. I heard a few of my bones click and I couldn't go further. I pressed my lips together getting ready to try one more time. Bearing the pain I finally got through it.

Well, that happened exactly a month ago.

"Mr Yuan, can you get me the papers on my desk..." the king was seated on his throne with a cup of coffee wrapped around his palm. I bowed down taking my leave towards his office. My head resumed to a month ago. After getting back to the palace I got treated that same night. Badges were wrapped around my abdomen, right arm and the left leg. I didn't stay there for long. Immediately the next morning the king informed me that he needed me for some important business and for a few weeks I won't be serving the prince. So that morning I took off without telling the prince. After I met his new bodyguard that will be taking my position for a few weeks I headed back to the main palace and I didn't see Jimin ever since.

The King was undertanding of my sudden wounds and put me in bed for a week straight. And after that I was up and running again. Although this job wasn't like being a bodyguard. The king let me out as soon as it hit 8 o'clock in the evening. He told me I deserve to spend some time with my adoptive family before I go back to my original job. I mentally chucked when he told me that. But I took this opportunity to do something useful. I've been tracking Nani for the past thirty days. Yes, thirty days. And I finally notified something I haven't before. The man is in love with fucking women. He's not in love with women, no that's not it. He loves fucking them.

The king gave me a few of Nani's files that he owned and everything just clicked.

He hasn't just raped my mother. He raped every grown women in my old neighbourhood. Assaulting them and leaving them to take their own lives away, just like my mother did. And that's when I realised what I needed to do. What I needed to do was to kill him. And trust me I'll have fucking fun doing just that.

I walked inside the kings office, grabbing his papers on my way out.

I've been putting my neck on the line every night for the past month. I've noticed a pattern. Nani shows up two times a week in the main club that the prince owns. He sometimes goes in but the majority of the time he stays out a couple of blocks away in a black car until his men come out. I know this because I went there. I went there almost every day dressed as a women. I only had one dress that I managed to buy from the kingdom without looking completely suspicious. The colour of baby blue. To my liking it looks fucking beautiful and it fix perfectly. Heels on my feet as I placed my hair on a steady ponytail and I was off. I witnessed him come in a few times, sitting next to me in the bar. Offering me a drink that I managed to refuse. But my time is coming and to his liking it will be the last time he sips on the fucking gin and tonic.

"Your majesty..." I placed the papers on his open hand. The King signalled one of the maids that were cleaning the near by table to come. Within seconds she was in front of the king. His majesty handed her his empty cup of coffee, informing her to take it to the kitchen. I watched as he lifted himself from the throne, taking his steps as I followed behind.

"Mr Yuan..." I heard him speak. Before I could respond he already continued. "I want you to do something for me..." he handed me a file.

"The name is Sliver Wayne..."

"𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗟, 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗨𝗦𝗨𝗔𝗟..?" The bartender by the name of Dave came up to me across the counter. Grabbing a martini cup from the side as he welcomed me with a neat smile on his lips. Dave kept me company most of the times I drop by the club. Until I see the suspect enter through those doors, Dave finds it amusing to talk to me. His words not mine. He seems nice, cheerful and talkative. He looked at me with his blue eyes placing my drink in between my hands. I looked up at him with a smile. The music was insanely loud tonight but his words reached my ears perfectly.

"Let me know if you need a refill..." he winked at me before turning his attention to another customer.

Silver Wayne is the person I'm looking for tonight. By 'business' the king wants me to assassinate individuals who tried to kill the prince and Sliver Wayne is one of them. He's one of the snipers that caused the attack in the coffee shop. He works for Nani and it's understandable how the King wants him dead. I understand why he wants him dead. This wasn't the first person he wanted me to kill. As a matter of fact, this will be the fourth person I killed in a month.

The king handed me a brief image of him and let's just say he stands out and will be quite easy to take him out. Especially in a noisy setting like this. He is a 36 year old male. White. Brown hair. 5'9 , brown eyes and he has a beard.

Tonight I was dressed like any other night I entered the club, as a women. The dress tight, the pulled up hair and the rather high heels on my feet. I hated the heels at first, it hurts like a bitch but after a few rounds of wearing them, it's so worth it. I sipped my drink before grabbing the green olive and placing it inside my mouth. Dave raised an eyebrow making his way back to me. He filled my cup again before making himself comfortable, placing his hands on the counter. Slightly leaning in, a little too close to my face.

"What are you planning on doing tonight, beautiful...?" he asked before picking up my drink and taking a sip out of it. My lips raised. "Murdering someone..." He placed the cup right on my grip, smiling from one ear to the other. "Yeah sure..." he answered. I love when men underestimate me. It brings me so much joy to prove them fucking wrong. Shock them. Fuck with their heads. Kill them. I smiled finishing the drink. "I came here for a drink, Dave..." he clenched his jaw before taking my glass.

"How flattering, you know my name.." he smiled. I reached up for his name tag, reminding him that people can fucking read.

"Another round...?" he asked but I shook head. Staying sober is properly the best choice. I got up making sure to tip Dave and I made my way to the bathroom. My heels clicked against the ground as a figure turned towards the corridor. My eyes quickly met his and just like that Sliver Wayne walked right past me. The corridor was quiet and there was not a single soul here. Do I take my chance right now..? Fuck it. He walked right past me but before he made it outside onto the dance floor I turned around.

Pulling my dress up before grabbing the knife wrapped around my thigh. One stab. One stab to the back of the leg and I pushed him inside the cornered spare room on the ground floor. He screamed in pain but I'm pretty sure the music was way louder than he was. I locked the door cleaning my now bloody knife with the curtain by the side.

"What the fuck!" he had a hand on his wounded leg putting pressure on it. I sighed before my heels moved towards him, but sadly he shoved himself backwards. Cornering himself. Better for me I guess.

"Let's make this easy for the both of us, okay...?" I kneeled to his level before continuing. "You tell me where and how many times you want to get stabbed and I'll happily make it happened, okay..? Can you do that for me...?" I politely asked not wanting to lose my patience on a dickhead. I could have used my gun and quickly killed him but that will make a noise and attract the people outside. However, a knife doesn't. At least not as loud as a gun.

"Are you fucking crazy...?" He asked with a shaky voice. He was trembling and I don't blame him, he was about to die after all. I chuckled a little, swinging the knife from one side to the other. I simply nodded at him. "Yes, I might be..."

"Now pick before I decide myself..." I demanded.

𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛. I pray for the person that will soon walk inside that room and discover the sudden colour change in the white walls that are now pure red. I took myself to the toilet cleaning any blood on myself and on my face. And just like that I was ready to head out of this fucking club. Out of the toilet and out of the corridors. I was back to the noisy music, the crowned dance floor and the drunk singles.

I stepped on the dance floor heading for the exit door but I was stopped. A pair of hands on my waist, pulling me against an unfamiliar frame. I immediately felt the warmth oozing out of him. He took my waist on his hands moving them against the music. This person was a complete stranger. My head turned and yes. It was a stranger dancing with me right now. I didn't want to dance right now. The flashing coloured lights turning all sorts of colours as I felt his breath on my nape.

"Come on, dance with me..." do I kill him too..? No, that's too much. I took his hands from my waist feeling a metal ring on his middle finger, I was about to stop him. I was about to tell him completely off. But someone caught me. Someone caught my eyes and all of a sudden I placed the strangers hands right back on my body. My body reacted quicker and faster than I thought it would. I don't like physical touch but here I am waiting for an explosion in those eyes of his. The desperate hate that I'm used to.

The music bounced from the speakers to my ears as I drew my eyes back on the individual standing on the second top staircase. And there he was. The prince of this kingdom. On the floor of his office that I've been there, twice. I haven't seen him in a month, the fact that I still have a job and I will still resume to become his bodyguard shows that he didn't tell anymore that I'm actually a women.

The prince spread his arms across the railing of the staircase as he held a glass on his hand. I'm guessing a whiskey as always...? When his eyes dropped on mine I felt my chest quickly tightened and just like that I wanted to put a fucking bullet in between his eyes. Wanting him drop down to the ground as the  blood oozes out of his head, what a dream that is. That just amuses me to a different level.

For what seemed like forever he stood there and watched. He watched the absolute stranger feel and touch my body while I was throwing up in the inside. He watched as I just didn't completely murder a man in one of his club spare rooms. But I wanted him to be pissed off. Just how I was pissed off when he picked himself up and left me a month ago all beated up. I wasn't being petty, okay maybe I am. Just a little.

Every touch of the skin, every movement against the music, every grind against his body I was slowly getting physically sick. I don't fucking do physical touch. Jimin didn't move and just like that I showed him the fucking show that he signed up for. I brought the strangers head down to my neck by his nape and would you look at that. Jimin's jaw clenched in my presence as I watched him tilt his head to one side. That's all I wanted. But I still managed to go for five more minutes on the dance floor.

Jimin's eyes never left mine. Not for a second. I watched him take his last sip of his liquor as he ran a hand through his jaw. From his jaw, his fingers spread along his black hair strands.

But then I witnessed a small smirk on his lips. That smirk formed on his lips like he just formed an idea in his head. That smirk of his confirmed something for me. Whether I'm dressed as a men or a women he still hates me just as much as I hate him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 284 48
Yoongi looks at his cheeks and smiles lightly and puts his hand out "Prince park? Would you give me this dance..?" Jimin blushed hard. He nodded smi...
257K 4.7K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTEโš ๏ธ: This book is for entertainment purposes only. โš ๏ธ:If I see m...
12.1K 1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...
45.7K 1.5K 25
๐Ÿ“– He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. โYou do things to me, Desire,โž he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...