How did it end up like this (...

By Skylar_The_Twig

My ocs play Sburb real not clickbait❗️❗️❗️ More

>

33 2 0
By Skylar_The_Twig

How did it end up like this?

A young boy stands in his room. Today is just a regular day. This boy just got back from a long day at school. Which was extremely uneventful but unknown to this boy this day is about to get way more exciting. But enough about that this boy is 16 so he already has a name but for the sake of this narrative I want you to take a wild guess as to what that name is!

What is the name of this young boy?

>Enter name.

Edgy clown? You aren't even sure what edgy means and you sure aren't any clown! Please do try again.

>Try again.

>Look around.

Your name is TRICK as previously noted you just got back from SCHOOL. Your room is fairly EMPTY. You hate having an unclean room so you clean it fairly often. You don't have many interests but you have a love for MAGIC and want to be a MAGICIAN when you grow up. You've gotten TEASED and MOCKED because of this but you won't let that stop you. You also love your FRIENDS people just seem to flock to you like the WIND for some reason not that you're complaining at all.

What will you do?

->Trick:Check on the bird.

You crouch down to look at your beloved bird. Her name is Angel and you love her to death. She was a gift from your parents ages ago,you've been trying to do a certain trick with her but no matter how hard you try you can't get it right.

->Trick feed the bird.

You see you would but you currently don't have any bird food on you. The bird food currently resides in your chest.

->Trick:Get bird food out of the chest.

You walk over to your chest full of items and retrieve the bag of bird seed. You CAPTCHALOGUE it in your SYLLADEX.

->Trick feed the bird.

Before you go over to the bird there's something you need to do.

->

You grab the top hat that was resting on your counter and place your hand in it and!

->Trick:Withdraw bird seed.

Your Fetch modus "Magic" only allows you to withdraw your items if you do a magic trick which is why you just did what you did. The bird seed leaves the sylladex and is now accessible.

->FEED THE BIRD ALREADY.

Wow no need to yell,you open the bird seed and put it in a small bowl and give it to Angel and watch happily as she eats.

What now?

->Trick:Check the poster.

You only have one poster in your room but it's your favorite and you love it so much. Houdini is just one of your favorite magicians, he's so cool!

->

Oh it seems like one of your friends is messaging you. You should probably answer them.

->Trick:Answer the message.

->Trick:leave the room.

You step outside your room and into the living room there's not much in here not because you don't know how to decorate but because you really don't have much to begin with.

-> Trick:Step outside.

You step outside your house and-

Huh that wasn't that hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.9K 182
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
8.6K 772 21
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end è sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...
21.2K 878 26
"You're bleeding and upset. What happened?" "Nothing is wrong. Go away, Jace." She answered. "Bullshit, what's wrong? Did someone do something to yo...