Y/n, the Helpful Demon (Hellt...

Por BruhZone

So I'm changing Helltaker just a little bit, there really was no world so I gave it one, sprinkle in some new... Más

The Sisters, My Roomates
Saving a Researcher
A walk never hurt nobody
My Boss and our Awesome Friend
The 2 Elementals
A little fight
A new home
Triple Threat
The 7th day
Coliseum
Recovering
Im sorry who's at the door
-Basics-
Overseers (P.1)
Overseers (P.2)
Overseers (P.3)
-Demons-
The Date
Just a normal day
Abyss Days
The Return
Overworked
Taking care of
A Spar
Needing Money
Having A Wander
The Overseers Servant
Servant Battle
The Strongest Servant
Main Event
You got the book...
Azazel Needs A Break
Just A Normal Day For Y/n
Cooking
Examtaker
(So, lets try this again)
Always 1st Place
Cocky
Aphrodisiac
A Holly Jolly Hell Hole (X-Mas Special)
Potions
The Denizens of Hell
The Goat Woman's Niece
Hide and Seek
More of an impact then previously thought
New Spells
Sick
Competition
The Pruna Family
Assassin
Overkill
Memories Three Times Over
Id-e-ot
Books
Beel's Boutique
The First Ever Dream
Growing
A line between a job and abuse
Touch

New Job

9.2K 293 180
Por BruhZone

Pride Ring, Respectu Sui, Lucifer's Palace

In the centre of the Pride Ring stood a grand golden castle, with a moat of River Styx surrounding it.

Truly one of the most incredible places of Hell, considered to be the start of the legacy of Lucifer.

And you were about to enter it.

You had just finished your flight to the centre of the Pride Ring.

Y/n: "Never worn a suit before and I'm glad I never have, god this is uncomfortable." You say moving your hand around the collar of your suit.

You were wearing a collared f/c dress shirt with a black suit over it, with suit pants. Wearing a pair of sleek black shoes. You had your brand new belt with your grimoire attached to the side.

You start walking in towards the large double doors.

Using a large amount of effort to actually open them, you enter a large room with multiple elevators and one desk with a giant buff skeleton in a suit behind it.

You walk over to the skeleton.

Y/n: "Uh, hi, Im the new guy, where do I go to get to Lucifer."

The skeleton looks at you, before taking a notepad and pen out it's desk drawer and writing something down.

It rips out what it wrote, passes you the piece of paper and points towards an elevator.

On the paper are some directions.

Y/n: "Uh, thanks."

He waves you off.

You enter the elevator and click the '50' floor button.

As the elevator doors open you find yourself standing in a grand empty throne room, it was gorgeous, with a beautiful throne.

The directions stated to go around the right side of throne past the curtains, they'll be a door and you'll find Lucifer.

So you do exactly that you open the door and enter an even bigger room than the throne room.

This room filled to the brim with paperwork, so much worse then Pandemonica's office. 20 foot tall towers of uneven, unorganised paperwork.

As you walk through the labyrinth of paperwork, you finally find a clearing, where Lucifer sits, doing paperwork.

She looks completely out of it, bags under her eyes, emotionless, with no sort of hope whatsoever.

Y/n: "Uh Boss."

Lucifer: "Mm." She grumbles a response.

You just decide to use your ability to see how you can help because you doubt you'll get concise answer.

'Too Much Paperwork' 'Haven't Slept In Days' 'Too Much Paperwork' 'Back Pain' 'To Much Paperwork' 'Haven't Eaten' 'Too Much Paperwork'

The words begin to pile up around her.

You walk up to her.

Y/n: "You need to sleep."

Lucifer: "No, I need to finish this." She grumbles once again.

Y/n: "Sleep."

Lucifer: "Work."

Y/n: "Sleep."

Lucifer: "Work."

Y/n: "Sleep."

Lucifer: "Work."

Y/n: "Work."

Lucifer: "Sleep."

Y/n: "See."

She doesn't even raise her head.

Y/n: "[Sigh]"

You begin flipping through your grimoire.

Y/n: "Stok" Yo take the hunting knife from the portal and cut your hand, then put the knife back in. "Skóni ýpnou" A powder appears in your hand and it mixes with your blood. You blow it into the face of Lucifer. "Go to sleep." You whisper.

She takes a second to look at you and sniff the air before face planting on her desk.

Y/n: "Thank god that worked or else she would have been pissed and I'd be dead. Stok" You pull out a roll of bandages and wrap your hand up.

You look around the room realising your going to need just a little bit of help.

You once again open your grimoire.

Y/n: "Prósklisi: Pnévma Prósklisi: Pnévma Prósklisi: Pnévma Prósklisi: Pnévma Prósklisi: Pnévma-"

After every incantation a see through flying spirit appears, a ghost.

You gain ten ghosts at your command at the cost of a large amount of energy.

Y/n: "Sort the paper into organised piles and slowly bring them to me-"

You create a system with the ghosts to slowly start sorting and signing the paperwork.

You eventually find a second desk within the paperwork, and you finally sit down.

You also learned that Lucifer snores.

When you move the paperwork across from some of the walls, you find more rooms, like a bathroom, a small kitchen.

You remove tower upon tower, hour after hour. You eventually free a quarter of the room after 24 hours of straight work.

The ghosts have all disappeared, it's just you signing documents and a snoring Lucifer.

Multiple skeletons have come in to remove stacks of paperwork.

You have also begun changing Lucifer's schedule so she doesn't have to be apart of meaningless meetings, exchanges and so she can finally get some sleep.

You realise you've been working for a long time, so you decide to go brew some well deserved coffee.

You enter the small kitchen, and come out with a plate of pancakes and a two cups of coffee, as you heard the light snoring of your Boss stop.

Lucifer: "How in the name of fuck!" She shouts surprised.

You just walk infront of her desk, place the cup of coffee and pancakes.

Y/n: "Magic." You say with jazz hands.

Walking to your desk you hear her stuttering trying to say something.

Y/n: "[Sigh] I'm the Helpful Demon all that happened is, you got what I give." You say sitting down behind your temporary desk. "The papers next to your desk, are ones that can either only be signed by you or are important decisions that I shouldn't touch. I've got these."

You motion to the towers of paperwork next to you.

Y/n: "I suggest you eat first, because you haven't eaten in a while."

Lucifer: "How did you do all this, I mean I've been behind all this work for hundreds of years, gone through so many assistants, I- how?" She says putting her hands on her temples.

Y/n: "Magic." You say as your tail grabs the next piece of paper for you to sign, while putting on your headphones with your hands.

Lucifer just picks up her fork and starts eating pancakes while seemingly being in deep thought.

-Timeskip, brought to you by Chibi Y/n and Lucifer intensely doing paperwork-

You stretch your arms in the air before, getting up and walking over to Lucifer.

Lucifer: "What are you doing now."

Y/n: "What we're doing is taking a break, let's go."

Lucifer: "We can't take a break we're almost done."

You look over to the rows of isles of paperwork you have left to do.

Y/n: "No, no we're not. And we're not going to be for a while. I've been in here two days, you for more than a week. In fact if your alright right now you'll stand up, completely straight."

Lucifer: "..." She begins to stand up perfectly straight. "See I'm perfectly fine."

You on the other hand see past that as your eyes glow.

'Uncomfortable' 'Aching Back' 'Too Much Paperwork'

Y/n: "That's a lie and you know it, I've already told you my ability and what it can do. Plus your the CEO of Hell you never feel the need to actually prove anything unless your actually lying."

Lucifer: "Oh, shut it what do you know." She says embarrassed. "ᚠᛁᛪ ᛗᚤ ᛒᚨᚲᚴ"

A magic circle appears in the air and a dark red arm of energy slowly slinks out of it.

Lucifer: "I'll be perfectly fine aft-" The arm grabs her by the back squishing her lower back. "ᛋᛏᛟᛈ ᛋᛏᛟᛈ ᛋᛏᛟᛈ" She screams.

She quickly bends down on the floor twitching.

You lean over her with your arms crossed.

Y/n: "If you want, I'll fix your back I know how to massage and chiropractic treatments."

Lucifer: "What do you want me to do."

Y/n: "Get on the desk. *I think I'm starting to lose my respect for her.*" You sigh.

You clear off the desk for her to lay on, as she takes off her suit jacket and places it on her chair.

She lays on her stomach. While you pull up your arm sleeves.

-Timeskip, brought to you by Chibi Lucifer getting massaged by Y/n-

You convinced Lucifer to stretch her legs through the castle with you.

Y/n: "See doesn't it feel good to stretch."

Lucifer: "While I would prefer to finish the work, it doesn't feel bad to take a walk. Now a question."

Y/n: "Shoot."

Lucifer: "You seem much more comfortable than when I first met you, why is that?"

Y/n: "Well, probably cause right now I see you as Boss right now instead of Queen of Hell, and technically bosses are just people your helping."

Lucifer: You swear you see her crimson eyes glow for a moment. "You have had your fair share of sins, yet you say helping people. Why help people?"

Y/n: "Just how I was raised I guess, plus considering my ability, if I don't, I want to rip out my own eyes, don't want to do that soooo."

Lucifer: "Talking about sins I see you haven't committed the sin of lust, yet your an incubus.

Y/n: "Part incubus, and I've just put off the sin of lust, okay. Not gonna follow in my father's footsteps."

Lucifer: "You might be be one of the more interesting demons I've met. Can kill a person yet won't have sex.

Y/n: "Yeah, I don't exactly feel like talking about this anymore."

Lucifer: "What, embarrassed?" She says in a mocking tone.

Y/n: "Can't be more embarrassed than someone who moans during a massage." You say in a mocking tone back.

Lucifer: "ᚠᛁᚱᛖᛒᚨᛚᛚ" Magic circles made of fire appear all around you. "Hm? Did I hear something?"

Y/n: "No! No, nothing at all CEO." You say nervously.

She snaps her fingers.

Lucifer: "Must of been the wind." She smiles before walking along the corridor.

You follow behind her.

Doing a lap of the floor, you then getting back to the Paperwork room you get back to work.

Skeletons come in to give snacks, meals and other things to keep you both comfortable.

After a lot of time and paperwork you finally decide to go home.

Y/n: "Alright Boss, I'll see you later." Getting up from your seat.

Lucifer: "Where are you going?"

Y/n: "I've already spent like an extra day here. Need to go home at some point. I'll see you tomorrow Boss."

Lucifer: "[Sigh] Alright, goodbye."

Y/n: "Did Lucifer just say goodbye to me. Huh guess I did good." You walk out the back room into the throne room.

Down the elevator.

You get out the palace, saying goodbye by to the receptionist skeleton on the way out and start flying back home.

You soar through the beautiful blood red sky all the way back to the mansion.

Y/n: "It feels good to stretch my wings."

You walk through the doors of the mansion to get instantly jumped on.

Y/n: "OW!"

Cerberus: "MASTER! Where have you been?! Why did you leave us!?" They say on the verge of tears.

Y/n: "The hell are you talking about, I was gone for three days."

Justice: "Dude, what the hell are you talking about, you were gone for a full week." Justice walks in.

Malina: "Get used to it, this asshole while be gone for days and say 'I was only gone for a couple hours'." She says from the couch. "Speaking of which, did you sleep? Or are you gonna collapse like normal?"

Y/n: "I took naps, so I'm good, I'm not tired." You say getting up while Cerberus clings to your body.

Justice: "Good then your perfectly fine to cook... because we tried and didn't exactly go well."

Y/n: "Who tried exactly?" You say concerned.

Justice: "...All of us." She rubs her arm.

Y/n: "I already know Malina and Zdrada were disasters in the Kitchen, but you and Azazel aswell."

Justice: "Well Azazel knew how to cut stuff really well, but that's as far as we got before... well the good news is we have a brand new electric oven and stove, the gas one kinda... yeaaahh." She says looking away.

Y/n: "...Your all banned from the kitchen. If I'm not here just... just order food." You say giving up taking Cerberus off yourself.

Justice: "I can't argue with that." She says with a thumbs up.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

98.9K 2K 32
Y/n L/n was once a normal human living in the human world as his life was shitty since he's poor, living in a dump apartment, he was recently fired f...
4K 71 9
("SO for the first in 4 years of not writing , lacking motivations and confidence A certain Devil got me motivated to make stories again. I am gonna...
22K 388 13
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DOOM OR HELLTAKER, THIS IS MERELY MY TAKE ON A CROSSOVER. My first story.. woo ok I'm nervous af so this is another DOOM x h...
167K 3.7K 29
After getting his harem of demon girls Helltaker heads back home. It was then he remembers his brother, who he had forgotten about, was all by himsel...