𝐴𝑛𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑎ℎ

By _rxreese_

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬. 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 �... More

Characters & Authors Note
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴘʀᴏsᴛɪᴛᴜᴛᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ᴅᴇɴᴠᴇʀs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ: ʟɪᴇs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴀᴜʀᴇʟɪᴀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx: ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴏғ ɴᴇᴡ ᴢᴇᴀʟᴀɴᴅ's ᴀʟʟᴇʏᴡᴀʏs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʟʙᴇʀᴛ ʙʟʏᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴɴᴇ sʜɪʀʟᴇʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ᴄᴏʟᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʀʀᴏʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʙʟᴀʜ ʙʟᴀʜ ʙᴜʟʟsʜɪᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄʀᴀᴘᴘʏ ʟᴏɢɪᴄ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴғɪʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛᴡᴏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ sᴏᴜʟs ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʙᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴡꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: sᴛᴀʙʙᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ: ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴋɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʟɪʙᴇʀᴛʏ ᴀꜱꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ғɪʟᴛʜʏ ʀɪᴄʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɢᴏᴇs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ ɪ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ: sᴀɴ ꜰʀᴀɴᴄɪsᴄᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ: sᴛᴇᴘsɪsᴛᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ: ꜰᴜʟʟ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴅᴇʀsᴏɴ's
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴍᴀɢɪᴄɪᴀɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx: ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴀɴɴᴀʟᴇᴀʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ: ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜰᴀsᴛ ᴄʟᴜʙ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴜᴘ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx: ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ɪᴛ's ᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴘʀᴏᴍ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ: ʙʟɪɴᴅᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ... ᴏʀ ɪs ɪᴛ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛʜɪs ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇ

1.3K 35 4
By _rxreese_

🪐 Annaleah 🪐

"Anna sweetheart, Nalani and Saoirse are at the front door!" My dad yells at me but I don't move nor say a word. I just stay in my bed while looking outside my window.

"Anna?" Saoirse knocks sweetly. "Can we come in? We brought you your favorite." Saoirse chirps excitedly as she opens the door and waves a bag in the air. I look at her and shrug welcoming them into my room.

Saoirse sighs and sits at the edge of the bed while Nalani takes a look around my room.

I haven't cleaned my room in three days, there's books, clothes, unfolded laundry, towels, dirty plates and water bottles lying randomly on my floor.

"Annaleah what the hell has gotten into you?" Nalani deadpans as she spins around in her heels to face me.

"Nalani!" Saoirse warns and Nalani shakes her head no.

"Uh-uh, we've been nice, we've been patient, we've been understanding yet I don't see any results on her part," She responds to Saoirse and points to me with her gaze. Saoirse scoots up from the edge of my bed and lands next to me pulling my body into her. Her arms wrap around me while I lay my head in the crook of her neck.

"Annaleah," Nalani says sweetly this time, finally calming down. "I know something is up, I know something has happened. Why can't you just tell us? Perhaps we can help." Nalani says and she shifts her sight between Saoirse and I.

I shake my head no and Nalani sighs dropping her body onto my bed. Saoirse pulls me away from her cupping my cheeks in her hands. She soothes my hair and places the lose ends behind my ear, she gives me a small reassuring smile before speaking. "I love you. And all I want to do right now is stay here, hug you and hope to god that you'll tell me what happened to make you lose all the bright parts that I absolutely love about you," She grasps my hands in hers and squeezes them. "But the only person who can help you out of this, is yourself. Nalani and I can't do that for you, what we can do is sit here and listen but we both know you won't talk about this, not until you fight your way out of this dark mind game you're having with yourself and allow yourself to talk about whatever happened," She pulls me in for a tight hug before standing up and grabbing Nalani's arm in a tight grip.

Nalani looks up at her confused while Saoirse drags her out of my room. "But- why? We need to be here?" Nalani argues and Saoirse shakes her head. "She needs to find herself in order for us to be here because the person sitting on that bed isn't our Annaleah." She says pushing Nalani out of my room and smiling back at me.

"We're one phone call away." She smiles understandingly and closes the door behind her.

I lay back on my bed and look around my room re-playing the words Saoirse said to me a minute ago. "the only person who can help you out of this, is yourself," "not until you fight your way out of this dark mind game you're having with yourself," "allow yourself to talk about whatever happened," "she needs to find herself," "this isn't our Annaleah,"

This isn't our Annaleah.

This isn't me.

I stand up from my bed in realization and look around trying to find a suitcase and clean, folded clothes. I pace around my room back in forth folding clothes and placing them neatly on the suitcase. I grab my toothpaste, toothbrush, hair brush, perfume and deodorant and place them in the corner of my suitcase. After i'm done I take a mental note of everything I have in my bag and take in a deep breath.

I got this. I just have to face one problem at a time. And to do that I have to start from the beginning.

"Ready or not here I come mom." I whisper to myself and pull the handle of my bag and head downstairs.

••••••••••

"Anna you are not flying to San Francisco by yourself, so stop insisting." My father paces around the kitchen angrily and I follow him close behind. "Dad I need to go see mom! Why can't you understand that?"

He stops pacing and faces me with fumes radiating out of his body. "Annaleah you never even call your mom's cellphone, why in the world do you want to go to San Francisco out of nowhere?" He asks trying his hardest to understand.

"Dad I know you've noticed that i've been a bit off lately, I know you know that i've been skipping school for three days now," I admit while staring down at my feet. "Sometimes a girl just needs their mom.. And I know mom and I aren't as close as we used to be but she's still my mom and I need her dad." I plead with tears in my eyes and my dad sighs pulling my body into his hugging me as tight as possible.

"I want to let you go Anna, I do but I can't just pack some clothes and go with you. My work doesn't allow for me to have day off's unless it's an emergency." My dad pulls me away and brushes his hair with his fingers anxiously.

I smile up at him and wipe the few tears in my cheeks. "Don't worry dad I already have someone to accompany me," I smile up at him reassuringly.

I really hope this works.

••••••••••

"No." He deadpans without even taking the question into consideration.

"But you didn't even-"

"No."

"But if you could please-"

"No. Now stop insisting." He begins to stand up from the dining table and I groan. "Blake please, you're the only one in our friend group who won't ask questions about this, I wouldn't be asking you if I had someone else to ask but I don't. There's only you, so please Blake." I plead and bat my eyelashes at him. He stares at me deeply holding in his breath and his jaw clenched.

"No." He deadpans with no emotion and leaves the dining table slamming the front door in the process. I place my head in my palms and sigh.

I mean I can't be completely disappointed I honestly didn't have high hopes for this.

After a few minutes the front door flies open with a pissed off Blake holding a black duffel bag. I change my stare between him and the duffel bag staring at both with confusing. I point at the bag with my index finger and let out a giggle. "Do you always have a duffel bag in your car?" I ask and he rolls his eyes at me. "Put your shit in my car before I change my mind." He says in a serious tone and my eyes widen with hope. I stand from the table and race towards him hugging him happily.

"Thank you." I continue to hug him thankfully.

"Annaleah, if you continue to hold me in your embrace I will change my mind and leave." He tells me pushing my body away from him, I clear my throat and head to my living room fetching my suitcase and plane tickets.

"Right sorry, i'm ready." I smile happily at him handing him the plane ticket. He hesitantly takes it and places it in his duffle bag.

I say my goodbye to dad and head over to Blake's car placing my stuff in the back. I turn around and notice my dad shaking Blake's arm in gratitude for accompanying me to San Francisco. I smile at the both at them when I begin to feel the flutters in my stomach. I quickly shake my head distracting me from the weird thoughts when Blake heads towards me.

"You ready?" He asks and I nod. He nods as well and opens the passengers door for me to enter I flash him a quick smile, which of course he doesn't return, and sit on the leather seats. A few seconds after Blake settles into his seat, starts the car and drives us quickly to the airport.

I honestly had no hope that this random San Francisco trip would happen let alone that Blake would accompany me yet here I am, in a car with Blake, headed towards the airport, to go to San Francisco to meet up with my mom.

What the fuck am I doing?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Authors Note:

✔︎ Keeping it short and simple with this chapter because from here on this will become one hell of a roller coaster so please put on your seatbelts and keep your hands inside the ride at all times.

✔︎ What will happen in San Francisco now that these two are alone? What will happen when Annaleah see's what her mother is truly up to? What will happen when Blake meets up with someone from his past? And what will happen with these two when they return from this trip? Hehehe stay tuned and you'll find out. 😼

That is all for now my gorgeous gremlins. See you all in the next chapter. <33

Q: What are your theories on what will happen in San Francisco? 😼

A: I can't say cause i'm the author and Ik exactly what's about to happen. Hehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 129 20
"𝐔𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐬"𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫. ...
2.9K 9 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
135K 2.5K 36
"𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆 " 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌𝒔 " 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒚 " 𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌...
4.9K 285 38
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...