Little Lili

By XTaishi18

What will happen if one day, when the three members of Blackpink went back home from their individual schedul... More

Note
Chapter 1: Lili
Chapter 2: Oh Sh*t
Chapter 3: Trouble
Chapter 4: Mommy
Chapter 6: Day Outside
Chapter 7: Sick
Chapter 8: Sudden Visit
Chapter 9: A Day w/ Rosé
Chapter 10: Morning Struggle
Chapter 11: A Day w/ Jisoo
Chapter 12: A Day w/ Mommy Jen
Chapter 13: Again?
Chapter 14: Red Velvet Unnies
Chapter 15: Another Guests?
Chapter 16: Warmth

Chapter 5: Request

5.8K 170 7
By XTaishi18

Third Person's POV

"Please, mommy, pleaseee?"

They can sense another headache coming today. Jennie is starting to believe what Rosé said, that a day won't go without a tantrum from this kid.

Lately, Lili have been wanting to go outside. But the three can't agree to that because they are too worried. They don't know if they can handle taking care of her outside. They don't know what may happen.

"Lili. We can't go outside, okay? Let's just play here inside." Jennie said while she put the kid's toys down in the carpet in their living room.

"Tisoo unniee, can we?" Lili asked Jisoo unnie instead.

The kid has been doing this lately too. If Jennie don't let her do what she wants, she would go to Jisoo or Chaeyoung.

"Lili, mommy is right, we can't do that. Let's just stay here, okay?" Jisoo unnie answered.

This is their everyday scenario and they know that the kid will cry anytime now. As much as they want to bring her outside too, they can't.

"Unnie, you too?" Lisa asked as she looked at Rosé but her other unnie just sadly looked at her.

"Uwaaaaaaahh"

"Come here, baby, it's okay. It's okay." Rosé consoled as she take Lili's hand and try to put the kid in her embrace but the kid refused to.

"Noo! Down't touch me! *sobs* I hate you." she shouted as she try to run away from unnie.

Oh, how they hate seeing her like this and it's hurting them too.

"Lili, take it back. You don't mean that, okay?" Jisoo warned as she make the kid face her.

"Noo! *sobs* You too, you down't love me anymowe! I hate you!" Lisa shouted towards her and raise her little fist as she swing it towards her Jisoo unnie and it landed on the older's face.

"Lisa!" Jennie shouted loudly that makes all of them flinched slightly. She was taken aback about what happened.

It was really shocking for them since the kid never hurt them physically and would just cry nonstop so they understand Jennie's reaction.

"You know how to hit someone now?! Why are you hitting her? She's your unnie!" Jennie said angrily as she make the kid face her.

The older didn't manage to control her emotions since she's really mad right now. She didn't even notice the kid's scared reaction while looking at her.

"You are being a bad kid!" Jennie said irritatedly as she smack the kid's butt lightly.

"Jen, stop!" Jisoo stopped Jennie as she pick the kid up who is sobbing pitifully now and carry her in her arms.

"Shhh..baby, it's okay, we're not mad." Jisoo consoled as she rubbed the kid's back.

It suddeny sinked in to Jennie the thing she did and was taken aback too. Now, she feel scared that the kid would change her attitude towards her.

"I-I'm sorry...unnie. I-" Jennie said nervously, not knowing what to do and what to say.

"It's okay unnie, we can understand you, okay? Why don't we just rest for the night? Tomorrow it will be okay." Rosé said while leading Jennie to her room.

"B-but Chaeng, Lisa, she'll be angry to me now, right?"

"No unnie, everything will be fine. Just rest okay? We are all tired now, so we can talk about it tomorrow." Rosé explained and Jennie just nodded her head and take a last glance to Jisoo and the kid whose crying in the older's embrace before going inside her own room.

-----------------------

"How about we bring her outside just for today?" Jennie suggested.

They are all in the kitchen discussing about what happened last night. The two other girls do not know what to do.

A part of them wants to agree, but a part of them also don't.

"It's too dangerou--"

"I agree with Jennie unnie." Rosé said cutting off what Jisoo wanted to say.

Jisoo looked at Rosé with a seriously expression and the other girl shrugged.

"Look unnie, I've been feeling sorry for the Lisa. We can't blame her because she's a kid, any kid would want to go outside and have fun. And we've been keeping her here inside ever since she turned into one. Why not just give in and take her outside?" Rosé explained her side.

The other two can't help but agree to what their member said.

Now, they think that they can do that. But safety is a must. It would just be for today and they will be extra careful.

"Okay, fine." Jisoo sighed defeatedly.

"I'll tell it to her." Jennie volunteered.

The other two understood what Jennie wanted to do. The girl wanted to talk to Lili alone and apologized. They don't know if the kid is still angry about it or did she ever get angry about it.

They'll know about it later.

Jennie's POV

I head to Jisoo unnie's room since Lisa slept with her last night. I opened the door and I see Lisa sleeping peacefully.

Well, it's still early that's why she's still asleep. But I know she'll be happy later

"Lili." I softly called out as I gently rubbed her small back but she just moved slightly.

Cute. What a baby.

"Baby, wake up." I said again as gently pick her up and put her in my lap as I sit on the edge of the bed.

"Mommy?" she called out in her soft voice as she rub her eyes.

"Yes, it's me. How's your sleep?" I asked sweetly as I removed some of her hair from her milky white face.

"It's not good." she said sadly.

"Oh why?" I asked and I saw her looked at me with those huge eyes.

"Because mommy's mad at me, I'm a bad kid." she said while looking down, playing with her nails.

Oh, sorry baby. I didn't know that it would affect her this much. Well, I coudn't blame her, it's the first time I hit her too. Maybe I'm just tired last night about her everyday tantrums. But I realized that I can't get mad about it, she's a kid and she needs me, she needs us more than before.

"No, you're not, baby. I'm sorry if i hit you, I didn't mean it. Will you forgive me?" I asked as i look at her and I saw her eyes tearing up so I quickly hugged her.

"I fowgive you. I'm sowwy I hit unnie, too. I'll nevew do that again." she said cutely so it makes me smile. Oh gosh, she's cute. Her broken R makes it more adorable.

"Did it hurts when I hit you?" I asked worriedly.

"Yes, it huwts." she said truthfully.

"Really? Let me see it."

It pains me seeing her aggrieved face. I hope I didn't put any bruise on her. I'll never forgive myself if that happens.

"No, mommy. Down't look at my booty, it doesn't huwt thewe." she said as she stopped me when I tried to pull her pants.

But what? Oh, maybe she's just shy to show her butt.

"You said it hurts, so let me see it okay? Sweetheart, don't be shy." I said and tried to pull her pants again.

"No, it doesn't huwt thewe. When you hit me, it huwts hewe." she stopped me then pointed at her chest.

Is she saying that it doesn't hurt her physically when I hit her, but I hurt her heart? Like emotionally?

Awwww.

Now it makes me feel upset even more.

"Oh, I'm sorry, forgive mommy, okay?" I asked as I look right into her eyes.

"I'm owkay now. I would nevew ask to play outside again so you won't get mad to Lili." she said happily while raising her right hand as a promise.

Oh baby. I can't handle her cuteness anymore. I hugged her tightly and kissed her cheeks many times. She's too cute and innocent! So far from the Lisa I know.

Sometimes, when we're at our dorm before, she won't accept our affection because she likes it when she's the one giving the affection. So most of the time, we treat Chaeyoung as the youngest and be affectionate to her more.

But now, I'm happy we're able to be with her and shower her with our love as our youngest.

"Lili, forget about what we said, okay? C'mon change your clothes, we'll go out and play outside." I said that makes her eyes grow bigger.

"Weallyyy?!" she asked excitedly and I softly laughed at her.

"Yes, baby. So let's wash up and get dressed, okay?" I said as I carry her to the bathroom.

----------------------
Jisoo's POV

"What do we say a while ago, Lili?" I asked, testing if she remembers our reminder a while ago.

We are currently inside the car, Jennie is driving and we are heading to an amusement park. It's weekdays today so there won't be a lot of people there.

"Fiwst, always be with unnies. Second, down't talk to stwangews. Then, always hold unnies hand." she recited that makes us smile.

It's a good thing that she's a bright and smart kid. I just hope that this day would go well.

"Look, unnies! It's a big TV!" Lili exclaimed excitedly as she pointed to those big screen on the buildings.

So cute.

"It's Tisoo unnie! So pwetty." she said and I also looked outside and saw my poster from Dior brand.

I feel happy because she recognizes that it's me. Looks like I would never regret bringing her outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7K 13
When Lisa turns into a kid, will the rest of Blackpink be able to handle her? And will they be able to turn her back to normal before time runs out?
912 23 19
"A faithful friend loves you till the end." Jennie and Jisoo, bffs gets into a fight and breaks their friendship. And, Rosé and Lisa also gets into...
4.6K 177 29
What will happen when the unnies of blackpink turn into kids? How will the maknaes manage them and the challenges they will have to face?
27.6K 1.2K 12
What if one day you woke up and you're suddenly the 5th member of BLACKPINK?