Identity (Complete)

By marVex044

"I hate my life" You always thought to yourself. (Y/n) is a medical student who is about to graduate on coll... More

First things First
Chapter 1: wake up
Chapter 2: New me?
Chapter 3: saved
Chapter 4: intruder
Chapter 5: New Home
Chapter 6: Training #1
Chapter 7: Training #2
Chapter 8: Injury
Chapter 9: Leisure
Chapter 10: First task
Chapter 11: Confrontation
Chapter 12: Adventure with Deimos
Chapter 13: Stuck
Chapter 14: Kidnapped
Chapter 15: Escapee
Chapter 16: probing
Chapter 17: Cold breeze
Chapter 18: Scathe
Chapter 19: Outburst
Chapter 20: The hunt
Chapter 21: Reckless
Chapter 22: Regret
Chapter 23: Fooled
Chapter 24: Purgatory
Chapter 26: Aggravation
Chapter 27: Truth
Chapter 28: Roll Call
Chapter 29: Rigid
Chapter 30: Rigid #2
Chapter 31: Final Line
Chapter 32: End of the End
Chapter 33: (alternate ending) Dream
Chapter 34: (True ending) Peace

Chapter 25: misconception

992 44 21
By marVex044

(y/n): What has got into you?!

Cole: You...

Cole menacingly said with clenched teeth as he ran straight to you, and because you didn't have enough time to process his movement, you felt a pain form in your chest, causing you to fly through the other side and bang against the concrete wall behind you.

Your body suddenly went immobilized because of the impact. The amount of pain in your chest caused by his sudden strength felt like you had been pounded by dozens of anvils.

You tried to crawl away from him as he approached, drawing a knife from his waist, causing you to shiver, but your body was numb from the pain. Cole approached you timidly, his face flushed with pent-up rage. He looks worn-out, with several gashes on his body and burnt markings on his face.

Cole: Get OFF!

*Slashed!*

Tricky: 0uCh!

Cole said in pure hatred as Tricky tries to tackle him to the side. He earned a deep gash in his chest, causing his whole front chest to be red.

Tricky let his guard down since Cole kept squirming out of his grasp, so he used the opportunity to give him a blow in the chest, causing more blood to gushes out from him, sending tricky flies directly next to you.

You stared there in awe and shock as he grew in strength dramatically. He turned around, picking his bloody knife from the floor as his gaze returned to you.

(y/n): Why are you like this?!

You yelled in fear, slowly backing up to him while he held out his bloody knife.

Cole: It's because of you...

(y/n): Why?! What's with me?!

Cole: You've ruined everything...

m-me?...

Cole muttered, pulling the collar of your clothing, he leaned closer to your terrified face, you looked directly into his bloody, rage-filled eyes. you were so near to being strangled.

Cole: I fucked up back then because of you.

Cole: then you came in this world to fucked up everything again.

Cole cries angrily as you stood there startled by his sudden manner. He was different, he wasn't like this, where was the Cole you used to know as caring, you felt like you were speaking to a replica of him... But, a bad one. Clearly, none of the circumstances in your life is your fault. It is not your fault that you are kidnapped or awakened in another dimension rather than the afterlife.

Cole: Oh Quit using your innocent card! You're a killer!

Killer?

Cole leaned his face to you

Cole: You're the reason why your parent dies...

M-me? K-killed them?

You stood there stone-cold, stunned by the news, tears welling up in your eyes as you admitted that even though you hate what your parents are doing, risking their lives at work, and not having enough time for you, you still love them; how could you do such a sick thing?

Cole: I also treat them as my parents, you... family... but you fucked it all up...

(y/n): I-I didn't kill them...

You felt his grip tighten on your cloth.

Cole: you're the main reason why they are dead! maybe you just need to have some knock-up on your senses.

Cole threw you to the ground harshly grabbing a pile of rock beside him, preparing to slam it right in your face.

(y/n): wait... Cole...NO!!

(y/n): Why are you still here mom?...

Mom?...

You slowly put your hands away from your face, realizing you're in a new environment. The willow shed glows a golden dew as the birds flying back to their nest can be seen. Wooden planks are placed on the ground as it squeaks whenever you walk. The dull colors of the room took a bit of relief and a sense of tranquility to yourself as you finally realize where you are.

Home.

A familiar man went by the room, leaving you wondering who he was. You cautiously followed his trails till you arrived in a familiar room. The nostalgia is hitting you. Your posters, stacks of books, and old game consoles are scattered throughout the room.

You glanced at the kid who was laying in your old bed as he was serving some food and drink by his mother and father like a king.

It was you. Your younger you.

Mom: The doctor said that we still have to monitor you, you got your final therapy with your doctor last week right.

Therapy?

(y/n): But you said you still have one more week of service before the war happens...

Dad: Yes, but you're most important here than that. We can risk our lives at war just to know your safe.

Mom: you've been in the worst trauma ever since that... day we lost...Cole.

Mom said with a hurt tone

(y/n): W-whose Cole?

The two both looked at each other and gave out a sigh.

Father: It's your friend that is soon to be your brother.

(y/n): Oh... him...

(y/n): It's not my fault am I?

Mom: It's not your fault you did your best.

Your mom instantly caress you, as she saw your hand spazzing out in stress that soon finally calmed down.

Your mother let go of the embraced hug as your younger mind drew back on your parents about leaving for war.

(y/n): But you all hated going into the war right? Why can't you go now? I-i'll be fine on my own.

Mom: No, you're not... we can get that one more week first thing after me and your father finished monitoring you for this week. Surely nothing bad happens in the first week.

Dad: Your mom's right, you shouldn't worry too much it only adds up to your stress. Come on, why don't you get some rest right now while we work for dinner.

Your father said as you nodded. the two turned back looking at you now as you tensed up, their eyes somewhat stared at you as if you were there.

Can you see me?

You said but your question finally answered as they walked past you not knowing your presence are.

The two walked back to the kitchen with a disconcerted look as your younger you yelled back.

(y/n): w-will you all be back?

Your father spun his head to look at your younger self.

Dad: Back from what?

(y/n): from war...

You said in a rather hush tone but enough for your parents to hear. Your father and mother gave your younger self a reassuring smile that you thought back then was pure but now you staring beside them hides a fear and regret.

Your parents left the room as they went to the kitchen, your self tells you to follow them to the kitchen were they are sitting at the stool with a disconcerted look.

Mom: we shouldn't had let our Instincts down whenever (y/n)'s alone, this shouldn't happen if we are there.

your mom burst out in tears, you felt your heartache to see your mother cry for you, you felt like your whole grudge towards them suddenly dispersed.

your father immediately went to comfort your mother, the guilt in his eyes letting his child experience such a traumatic thing is a bad reputation for the parents because of how reckless they are.

mom: He shouldn't have experienced all of that, now he's undergoing medications and I'm worried about the side effects that is kicking in.

your mother wailed.

oh...

you stood there in awe the memories all flooded in your realization, you remember it all. ever since the day you lost Cole, you had undergo therapy because of your trauma. the medications you take to cause your memories to detoriorate. you remembered it, your parents chose to stay with you for your medications rather than completing their duty.

it was really your fault.

you're the reason why your parents died, they wasted their one week left before the war happens... because of you, therefore they had to pay that back when the war happens.

they shouldn't be at war because of you.

you felt your guilt form inside you, realizing that it was the day before the war happens.

father: Come on, why don't we pack our things up for tomorrow.

Mom: yeah... I guess...

your mother suggests they all stand up ready to exit to the kitchen to pack up their things for tomorrow.

W-wait mom! Dad! stop, please!

You begged to try to stop them from packing up, you tried to touch them but your hand passed through their bodies as if like you were a ghost. you cried you wanted this to stop, you don't want them to leave.

your body starts to pull you away to them as the whole surroundings started to swirl, the tables and chairs turned into dust, dispersing into the thin air. you took the last glimpse of your parents at the end, all bloody smiling and waving at you before they also engulf you into the darkness.

Please don't go...

Cole: Fucking Asshole!

As you opened your heavy eyes, you heard Cole shout, realizing you were back in that awful place, seeing Cole with blood in his lips and a familiar figure standing in front of you, attempting to defend your current state.

:Don't move. you're hurt.

the guy said in a muffled town. you glanced up to the guy who said as you finally felt the sense of relief.

(y/n): w-what happened?

Deimos: Cole knocked you out, you should stay put while I finish this guy.

Deimos said in a muffled tone, his appearance was different, his clothes were all torn up, hair's messy and bandages loosen, but what catches you the most is these rocks planted throughout his mouth and chest.

you tried to help him but a sharp pain struck in your head, you felt blood dripping down to your face realizing that Cole had Knocked you over by the rock he had on his hands earlier.

Cole: We finally met again... Deimos. I can't believe the person who failed to protect me is finally here.

Cole said in a wicked tone.

Deimos: You sick Bastard.

Cole: you promised to protect me and help me get back to my world, but instead you failed, letting me fall on Auditor's possession whose bastard now?

your eyes were shocked by the news. you glanced at Deimos who was clenching his fist in guilt.

(y/n): Dei... it's that true?

Cole: It's true!

Deimos: I tried! but things just really get out of hand.

Cole: enough!

Tricky: L00K 0uT!

Cole blared, he ran towards to Deimos but Tricky caught him off letting them fight each other, Tricky continued slashing him with his knife but Cole's ability was now stronger than him that one punch cause tricky to fly towards you. Cole was starting to wear out because of his numerous cuts but he was met by another punch that causes him to cough more blood. Why is he even doing this! He's killing himself.

Tricky: H3's StR0nG.

Tricky stuttered as you glanced at him besides with a deep gash in his sides. As a medic, you hate to see someone injured except for people you hate. You wanted them to bleed out for their lives. But tricky started to be friends with you... if that's his real motif, so you immediately aid him even though your head was also bleeding, pulling out the extra cloth you ripped from your shirt on your pocket and used it to wrap around his wounds.

Tricky: I cAn H3al Y0u Kn0w... you sh0uld pUt It In YouR hEad

(y/n): It will help your wounds to heal faster and I think my head is fine, im kinda starting to feel better.

Tricky: NoT A ChanCe.

Tricky said as he pointed out your head that is still continuing to gush out blood. You lied it wasn't really getting any good instead worse.

*Ripped!*

(y/n): Wait.. Tricky!

Tricky: JuSt LikE yOu saId It wIll h3lp to H3al w0unDs Fast3r.

He said as he wrapped a ripped cloth from his clothing to your head. Applying pressure to it. and finally tying it with a ribbon.

Tricky: SEe! We'rE JuSt LikE bRaiDiNg our HaiRs.

(Y/n): Thanks.

Tricky said as he showed this uplifting expression behind his mask as he put out a rock sign in his hands. You waved him over and let him rest for a bit because his wounds are really deep.

Your mind drawns back at Deimos.

You glanced at Deimos who tries his best to avoid his attacks and also urges himself to not attack. You can still trace at Deimos face that he didn't want to hurt him but Cole really tries to break his limits.

Cole stumbled in his feet, he wiggle as he felt he got himself slammed on a brick wall. He continued to cough blood as his body starts to wear out but his eyes continue to glare at you two full in anger.

He tries to attack Deimos but his body is already giving up, sending him massive fatigues. He's being desperate, but Deimos got him a punch that sent him slamming on the other side beaten up.

(y/n): Deimos wait!

You yelled at Deimos who halted on his action, you forced yourself to stand up even though your head still throbs in pain. You wanted to stop this but not in a harsh way, you don't want both of them getting hurt. Even though Cole acts like this he's become part of your family and you treated him as if your brother. You stand beside Deimos who was being guilty of hurting Cole by the distance.

(y/n): Cole... Please.... what had gotten you? Your not like this before... please change back.

You begged.

Cole: I cant...

Cole said panting heavily the letting blood flows in his face already blocked his nostrils.

Cole: I can't change back...

Cole said as he stopped he bit his bottom lip, allowing his tears to fall down his cheeks. You and Deimos was shocked on his sudden change of mood as slowly sympathy creeps up on both of you.

(y/n): Why can't you change back?...

You said in a concerned tone. He looks so broken, based on his current look.

Cole: Because my body belongs to him... He's watching... I can't neglect his orders.

Cole: Auditor planned all of this (y/n)... he's the reason why someone kidnapped us just to lead us where we are right now... he can bring our parents back...

planned?

Cole burst out crying, you two stood there glancing at Cole who was having a breakdown, your anger grows more to Auditor, knowing that he's helding up Cole captive like a slave for his gain to have power to rule Nevada. but knowing that Auditor planned all of this caused your eyes to widen in shock.

(y/n): Then come with us! we can protect you!

Cole: I can't... he can also get into me just like what he's doing to you... there's no other choice, he will kill me. He promised to help me get back to our world if I followed his orders I'm just doing what he asks.

(y/n): He's lying. He'll never get you back once he gain his power. He'll continue to use you like his puppet.

Cole: there's nothing I can do... There's really no escape for me... I'm sorry.

Cole said as he pose up himself preparing to launch towards you both and kill you two.

Cole: I'm doing this because my life was also in the line.

(y/n): WAIT!

Cole started running towards you both, using all of his energy as someone tackles him again to the ground.

Tricky: g3T ouT of H3re now!

(Y/n): wait! But what about you!

Tricky: DonT WorrY AbOuT Me! I'll Be oKay

He said again as he pose up a rock sign while fighting a raging Cole.

Deimos: Hurry while he's distracted.

Deimos suggested as he accompanied you out of the scene. You glanced back again at the two who were still continue fighting.

I can fix this.

I need to save Cole

You said in yourself.

___________________

You two had been walking now for hours and decided to rest a bit in an odd building. You sat there as Deimos checked on you, changing the wrapped cloth in your head and applied real bandages.

(y/n): where did you get that?

Deimos: From the grunts, I had killed

Deimos mumbled, the rock that stuck in his jaw and chest bothers you, it was weird and wanders if its uncomfortable to him.

(y/n): What happened to this...

You pointed on the rocky part of his jaw.

Deimos: It's a long story... I'll tell it when we get back.

(y/n): you can go back?

Deimos: Doc found me so He'll anchor me up from this hell hole so you're coming with me.

Oh

(y/n): But what about Tricky?.... Cole...

Deimos: the psychopathic clown? he'll be fine on his own but Cole... we'll get him... just not now.

you nodded in relief as suddenly a rumble was heard, you both glanced at the array of grunts bombarded the area. Seems you both had been tracked down.

Crap...

: Over there!

Deimos: Get behind me and run to the other side quick!

Deimos said and started working on his feet, you immediately ran behind him. Deimos approached the array of agents with no fear as he walks to them like in the red carpet, dodging their bullets but completely frozen when all of the agents becomes.... bigger?

Bigger?!

Deimos: uhh... (y/n)! Run! Now!

Deimos screamed as he ran in your direction, your adrenaline filling you in as you both getting chased by massive agents firing those big bullets on their big guns. you felt like a titan is been chasing you waiting for you to be devoured... But with guns! You both ran for your life as you two end in a cliff.

Deimos: The location is on the other side... we have to jump!

(y/n): Jump?! Again?!

You said as you remembered last time, jumping into a very risky scenario like this!

Deimos: I'll carry you!

Deimos didn't hesitated further as he scopped you up in a bridal style, not giving you time to process as he jumped, you screamed on top of your lungs as you both landed perfectly on the other side.

Deimos: Hurry!

Deimos signaled as you ran, Deimos waved at a grunt on the side holding a somewhat strange device.

You looked back as you saw the countless agents continue to chase you two the ground started to tremble rapidly as fear creeps in you.

Fellow D9: You ready?

Deimos: Yes!

Fellow D9: whose this person?

He pointed at you.

Deimos: a person who also needs to be back and away from this hellhole.

Fellow D9: hmmm.... okay... this is gonna hurt.

what?!

You alarmed but you don't have time to process as the guy impaled the strange device towards you as you screamed in pain. It feels weird, you felt your chest being heat up.

Fellow D9: Embrace it! It will be over soon.

The last final word you heard from the grunt as you were gone into this pipe hole and burst out to the other dimension like a cannonball.

You grunted

The pain caused by that device turns your head to spin a bit. You glanced to your surroundings, Deimos was also at the side with you grunting in pain as you saw a figure getting bigger in your vision, it was walking right to you wait... running! His appearance look familiar and as soon your vision started to clear you were greeted in a hug.

Doc: YOUR BACK!

Doc wailed in your shoulder, jumping in happiness to finally bring you back.

I'm back?...

I'm really back!

You said in relief as you also cried with Doc.  Doc continue to blabber about things he was worried about like a parent. You let that parent attitude slide. You miss Dad.

Doc: Let's get back at the base and heal you up.

Doc said as he cleaned up his belongings. Preparing you both to leave the place.

Deimos: W-wait what about me?

Deimos said as he wailed, he was still on the ground still enduring the aftermath effects of transporting to another dimension. Doc forgot that the whole rescue task was supposed to be him and not you.

Doc: Oh crap right!

A/n

Henlooo fellow hoomans! I would like to apologize for not updating these past days. The school works sucks but I finally finished half of them so I have now time to also focus on finishing up this story! Thanks for continuing to read this fanfic and giving it loves! 

Also, 12k reads!?!?!? THANK YOUUSSBSHSBSHSBH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 202 24
Season 1A Hank J Wimbleton and His friends Deimos, Sanford and Doc are killed and sent to Hell... but It's not how they imagine but who are they to c...
5.7K 111 10
Somewhere In Hell Hank J Wimbleton finds himself trapped in hell, working for Lucifer himself... as an exorcist... his job? Kill as many people in h...
291 17 9
Based off Madness Combat a Man named Dan is kidnapped and transferred to Nevada where he meets 2 prisoners and a wanted criminal named Hank....will t...
28.7K 848 25
As a weak agent is disguise, your main goal is to kill Hank Motherfucker Wimbleton, as well as the shitheads that work with him from the inside. Howe...