Life of a mafia family (BTS Γ—...

By alien_stories777

There Is girl girl named yn. She is just 13 years old, her family is one of the biggest mafia family. she hav... More

EPISODE 1 - INTRODUCTION
EPISODE 2 - TALK WITH THEM. YOU WILL BE SAFE AND HAPPY
EPISODE 3 - WHERE IS EOMMA AND APPA?
EPISODE 4 - LISTEN THE CLASS, IF NOT GET OUT OF MY CLASS. GOT IT?
EPISODE 5 - STOP THERE UNNIE!
EPISODE 6 - aishhhh!!! yahhhhhh!!!!!
EPISODE 7 - wh-what did i do now?
EPISODE 8 - GIRLS!!! YOU READY!!!!
EPISODE 9 - ANIYOO!!! I AM FINE!!!!
EPISODE 10 - DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE YN!!COME INSIDE ( ANGRY)
EPISODE 11 - YOU ARE MY STRONG YN RIGHT?
EPISODE 12 - GO AND SLEEP, YOU DUMBOS!!!!
EPISODE 13 - IT'S ABOUT YN!!!
EPISODE 14 - I PITY YOU TO BE BORN IN THIS MAFIA FAMILY YN AH!!
EPISODE 15 - ANYWAYS, WHO IS THAT BOY?
EPISODE 16 - I WILL GO WITH HOBI OPPA!!
EPISODE 18 - I FORGOT TO SAY OPPA!
EPISODE 19 - WHERE CAN WE MEET YN AH?
EPISODE 20 - YOU LOVE HIM RIGHT?
EPISODE 21 - WHY WOULD I?
EPISODE 22 - SHE WILL BE STUDYING IN YN'S SCHOOL RIGHT?
EPISODE 23 - IS THAT YOUR NEW SISTER!!
EPISODE 24 - NOW WHAT JIMIN!!!
EPISODE 26 - HALMONI!!!
EPISODE 27 - CAN I ?
EPISODE 28 - AHHHH, its hurts oppa!!
EPISODE 29 - THEN WHY ARE YOU CRYING?
EPISODE 30 - GOTCHA!!!
EPISODE 31 - WH-WHAT!!!
EPISODE 32 - COME WITH ME!!!!
EPISODE 33 - SO ?
EPISODE 33 - ITS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO THEM.
EPISODE 34 - ARE YOU STUPID?
EPISODE 35 - AWW MY LITTLE PRINCESS HAS GROWN UP
EPISODE 36 - CONCLUSION

EPISODE 17 - YEAH!!! BUT I WISH TO LIVE LIKE OTHERS!!!!

3.6K 90 1
By alien_stories777

JIN took yn to his room balcony.

Jin made yn to sit on the sofa. Jin took her hands and intertwined with his hands and started to look at the stars.

JIN : see how the stars are twinkling yn!!!

Yn looked at the stars and suddenly she felt some happy in her face.

JIN : if you grow up what will you do yn?

YN : Mmmm?(thinking) i-i w-will become a singer and a choreographer ( looking at the stars)

JIN : But you know that we can't live life like them right? ( looking at her)

By hearing jin's words yn's smile slowly faded away.

YN : Yeahh!!! But, I wish to live like others!!!

JIN : I can feel you yn but you know what the people who live a ordinary life are running out of money and pain. They wish to live a luxurious life like you.

YN : ( shocked and confused) why would they?

JIN : ( smiled) Yeahh. If they are living a life like you, they all will be so happy. No one will bully her or no one will dare to speak with her or do anything bad to her as they all know what will happen after that.

YN : why can't they bully her? What if she doesn't say to anyone ?

JIN : it can't be!!!!

YN : why?

JIN : because she have the power..

Yn looked at jin and again she looked at the star.

YN : May be!!!

JIN : now you may feel bad about this mafia things but soon later, you will be one of the person who will come and ask me to join you in mafia..

YN : I don't think that happens!!!

JIN : why not!! You know your sisters was one like you when they are in your age. But later, after taking their trainings to protect themselves. They came and asked me , whether they can join in mafia. But dad forced them to take care of company.

YN : why did dad say like that?

JIN : He told when the right time comes, they can join mafia until that they have to take care of the company.

YN : Even after I finished the trainings to protect myself and after that if I don't wish to be in mafia things. Will he make me to work in his company or he will leave me to do whatever I wish!!( looked at jin)

JIN : I can't say anything when it comes to dad yn!!! His decisions always changes based on the situations. So I can't be sure with anything when it comes to dad!!!

YN : when will they return oppa?

JIN : What happened baby? You miss appa and eomma?

YN : It's been a long time since I saw them, that's why I am wondering what they are doing!!!

JIN : when the right time comes and when the work is done in the place where they went , they will Come!!!

YN : hmmmm( sighed and yawning 🥱)

JIN : feeling sleepy?

YN : aniyo!!!!

JIN : oh shoot,its 5am yn!!! Go to sleep!!

Before jin says, yn slept on his shoulders. He laughed and took her and put her sleep on his bed. Later, he went to sleep.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING......

JIN woke up by everyone's sound. JISOO saw jin coming from his room.

JISOO : oppa opppa!!! Yn is missing!!! ( panicking)

JIN : She is sleeping in my room!!! Calm down ladies!

jisoo let out a big sigh and went downstairs to inform everyone.

JIN woke up yn and yn went to her room and changed her dress..

Yn came down.

JIN : yn come and eat!!!

YN : (nodded and took a seat between tae and kookie)

Yn was eating and tae noticed that she kept all the veggies aside and ate only the meat .

YN : I finished oppa ( about to stand)

TAE : what!!! Who will eat this veggies yn!!! You know what the doctor told us, you have to eat healthy foods and be strong.

YN : I am strong oppa( whining)

TAE : Ohh really!!! You look like a person who can break easily and saying you are strong!!! Eat yn!!!

YN : but I hate veggies ( looking down)

TAE : no one loves veggies yn!!! But we have to eat it so that we can be healthy

JIN : yn it's time for school. Come fast!!!

YN : coming oppa!!! ( took this as a chance and escaped from tae) oppa it's time for school, see you later.

TAE : but yn!!! ( she ran away) aissh this girl!!

JIN took the car and dropped yn to school and went to work.

YN entered the school and saw hwang. Yn playfully pushed hwang.

HWANG : yahh!!! ( saw yn) hey dumbo!!! ( laughing at her)

YN : yahhh!! How dare you call me dumbo!!! Stupid!!! ( pulled his hair)

HWANG : ahhhh yaahh yahh leave me!!!

YN : hahahhaa you better behave well stupid ( proud smile)

HWANG : whatever , come let's go to the class ( hold her hands and about to go)

YN : hey eunwoo ( waving hands at eunwoo)

EUNWOO : hey ynie!!! ( smiles at her)

YN : heheh

EUNWOO : come let's go to class!!

YN : yeahh ( nodded and left hwang alone)

Hwang felt bad and saw euwnoo smirking at him and went with yn. Hwang about to go but she twice members.

JIHYO : ohh ynie left her childhood friend just for her crush!!!

HWANG : ( shocked) crush?

SANA : oh you didn't know!!! What kind of friend are you to yn!!! Even we know that ( smirking at nayeon)

NAYEON : yeahh!! I didn't expect a friend didn't share this things .

TZUYU : she didn't understand your love hwang!!!

HWANG : who told that I love her, huh?

JEONGYEON : your face, the way you care for yn. Everything shows!!! May be you can hide your feelings for yn to her but not towards us!!

HWANG : don't you dare to mess with her again!! ( went away)

TWICE girls high-fived each other as victory.

NAYEON : we did our job. I hope he will do the rest ( by seeing hwang)

JIHYO : Now let's see how yn will be able to control their fight ( laughing)

MOMO : Definitely, I can say that it will be fun ( smirked)

TO BE CONTINUED...

hit the star 🌟 if you like this episode and comment and share your views about this episode.
Take care guys
See you soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 543 41
Bitvh i thought you were good but look what you did! Because of you my Hyung is in that state : baby don't regret when you will know truth . he lo...
376K 9.4K 111
Status : completed There was a girl name is y/n she study in U.S and she went to Seoul because of her mom transfer she met 7 devils her mother is so...
12.1K 384 18
hi everyone this is my first story and plus english is not my mother tongue so sorry for the grammatical mistakes and the spelling mistakes I hope...
86.9K 1.8K 35
This is a story about a 15 year old y/n who is really cold to others. When she will got to know that her mother is going to be remarried and she will...