Life of a mafia family (BTS ×...

alien_stories777 tarafından

There Is girl girl named yn. She is just 13 years old, her family is one of the biggest mafia family. she hav... Daha Fazla

EPISODE 1 - INTRODUCTION
EPISODE 2 - TALK WITH THEM. YOU WILL BE SAFE AND HAPPY
EPISODE 3 - WHERE IS EOMMA AND APPA?
EPISODE 4 - LISTEN THE CLASS, IF NOT GET OUT OF MY CLASS. GOT IT?
EPISODE 5 - STOP THERE UNNIE!
EPISODE 6 - aishhhh!!! yahhhhhh!!!!!
EPISODE 7 - wh-what did i do now?
EPISODE 8 - GIRLS!!! YOU READY!!!!
EPISODE 9 - ANIYOO!!! I AM FINE!!!!
EPISODE 10 - DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE YN!!COME INSIDE ( ANGRY)
EPISODE 11 - YOU ARE MY STRONG YN RIGHT?
EPISODE 12 - GO AND SLEEP, YOU DUMBOS!!!!
EPISODE 13 - IT'S ABOUT YN!!!
EPISODE 14 - I PITY YOU TO BE BORN IN THIS MAFIA FAMILY YN AH!!
EPISODE 15 - ANYWAYS, WHO IS THAT BOY?
EPISODE 17 - YEAH!!! BUT I WISH TO LIVE LIKE OTHERS!!!!
EPISODE 18 - I FORGOT TO SAY OPPA!
EPISODE 19 - WHERE CAN WE MEET YN AH?
EPISODE 20 - YOU LOVE HIM RIGHT?
EPISODE 21 - WHY WOULD I?
EPISODE 22 - SHE WILL BE STUDYING IN YN'S SCHOOL RIGHT?
EPISODE 23 - IS THAT YOUR NEW SISTER!!
EPISODE 24 - NOW WHAT JIMIN!!!
EPISODE 26 - HALMONI!!!
EPISODE 27 - CAN I ?
EPISODE 28 - AHHHH, its hurts oppa!!
EPISODE 29 - THEN WHY ARE YOU CRYING?
EPISODE 30 - GOTCHA!!!
EPISODE 31 - WH-WHAT!!!
EPISODE 32 - COME WITH ME!!!!
EPISODE 33 - SO ?
EPISODE 33 - ITS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO THEM.
EPISODE 34 - ARE YOU STUPID?
EPISODE 35 - AWW MY LITTLE PRINCESS HAS GROWN UP
EPISODE 36 - CONCLUSION

EPISODE 16 - I WILL GO WITH HOBI OPPA!!

3.9K 101 14
alien_stories777 tarafından

YN went to her room by crying.

HOBI : did we go too far on her? ( looking sadly at the way yn went)

JISOO : We have to teach her !! Otherwise, it will hurt everyone. You know our enemies are just waiting to get a chance of kidnapping her.

JIN : yeah, she can't understand us even if we say this. So we have to go in this way!!! ( sadly)

TAE : yeahh hyung!!!

JIN : boys!!! Hereafter, we have to focus on our work . We have more missions to do as well.

LISA : ahhh. I am hungry oppa!!!

Everyone took a seat and started to eat.

ROSIE : did yn ate?

Everyone stopped eating.

ROSIE sighed and stood up.

ROSIE : I will call her.

Rosie went inside yn's room and saw yn crying by hugging her knees which broke her heart. Yn was crying hard that rosie have ever seen her like that. Rosie cried by seeing her like that. Rosie came rushing towards the hall which took everyone's attention.

JISOO came rushing towards Rosie.

JISOO : what happened Rosie ah!!!

ROSIE : I can't see yn like that unnie!!! It breaks my heart ( stuttering and crying)

JISOO : It's okay rosie ah!!! ( hugged rosie and saw jin.

HOBI went to yn's room and saw yn crying. It breaks his heart.

HOBI : yn ah!!!

YN : ( saw him with her crying eyes)

HOBI : Let's eat yn !!!

Yn nodded as no.

HOBI : ( hugged her tightly ) it's okay yn ah!!! You should get used to this mafia family. If these incident goes to appa, you know what he will do right?

YN : ye-ye-yeah ( crying)

HOBI : We don't want you to suffer more that's why we are trying our best not to get hard on our sunshine ( pecked her cheeks)

YN : ye-ye-yeah (hugged him again).But it hurts oppa ( stuttering and showing her heart) . I can't take this anymore oppa!!!

HOBI : Once we were like that yn ah!!! You have to get used to this family yn ah!!! No matter what you should not hate us okay? ( looked at her)

YN : ( crying and nodded as yes)

HOBI : good!! Now come baby let's eat!!!

YN : I don't feel any appetite oppa!!!

HOBI : you didn't eat breakfast and lunch!! You should not skip baby!!! It hurts your oppa!! You need your oppa to get sad? Hmm?

YN : aniyo!!!

HOBI : then come downstairs with me!! ( took yn's hand and went downstairs)

Yn came down with her night dress. Jin kept a plate and started to load that plate with her favorite food. Yn looked up at him with teary eyes. Jin smiled sadly. Rosie came and hugged yn by crying.

ROSIE : don't cry baby!!! It breaks my heart

YN : ye-ye-yeah ( shocked to see rosie crying)

JISOO : Let's eat!!!

YN was just staring at the food blankly as she don't feel any appetite. Suddenly, she saw alot of chopsticks with food infront of her mouth. She was shocked and saw up to see all her brothers and sisters ready to feed her. She suddenly took her chopsticks and started eat by herself. Everyone laughed by seeing that. Everyone ate and saw the time. It's 11:30pm.

JIN : ohh shit!! It's 11:30 pm. Everyone go to sleep.

Suddenly Everyone saw yn sleeping on the dining table. Everyone looked at each other and came near yn rushingly.

LISA : I came first, yn will sleep with me. I will take her with me!!!

ROSIE : nooo!!! I need my baby to sleep with me!!!!

Lisa and rose were chasing each other.

LISA :unnie help me!!! Ahhh

JISOO : yahhh!!! Stop it!!!

Jennie got scared by jisoo shouting.

JENNIE : cool down unnie!!!

Hobi be like :

Tae be like :

Suga be like :

Joonie be like :

Jin be like :

Kookie be like :

Jimin be like :

YN woke up from her sleep and be like :

Everyone looked at each other like, "oh shit, we messed up".

JIN : Let's ask yn !!! Yn ? With whom you are going to sleep?

YN : (looked everyone) I will sleep in my room 🙄🥴🥴

EVERYONE are shocked.

JIN : what!!!

ROSIE : wae????

LISA : Aniyooo!!!

Everyone are pushing her to sleep with them.

JISOO : okay, Let's play rock paper and scissors!!!

YN : ( sighed) I will go with hobi oppa

HOBI : YAYYYY!! You are my sunshine * hugged yn ) okay bye babies( went to his room by sticking his tongue out)

Everyone : you- ( annoyed)

Few minutes later hobi slept, yn woke up in the middle of the night. It's 2:54am.

YN'S POV :
Don't be harsh at me oppa!! I am trying my best not to get involved in this mafia family!!! I hate the fact that I am from a mafia family but I feel happy that to have you all as my brothers and sisters .
But whenever I didn't do anything or even if I did , I am the only one who always get hurt in the last. I don't want to make you all suffer oppa!!!! I am not fit to be a sis of you all and a member of this mafia family. I am sorry oppa!!!

(yn was about to open the door, but she stopped by hearing a voice)

JIN : you are the best sister ever yn ah!!! If you leave us , do you think we will be happy ?( teary eyes).

YN : ( shocked) o-o-o-oppa!!!

JIN saw hobi sleeping, he silently took yn's hands and went outside of hobi's room.

TO BE CONTINUED......

hit the star 🌟 if you like this episode and comment and let me know what you think about this episode.
Take care guys!!!
Sew you soon in the upcoming episodes.......

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

63.4K 1.1K 25
y/n a girl who was separated from her parents and her siblings at a very young age will she ever be able to reunite with them? find out
27.6K 969 42
A girl name Kim Y/N. A cute,sweet girl. A mafia king name Jeon Jungkook. A cold, dangerous,heartless guy. 'These two different hearts fell in love' "...
382K 9.6K 111
Status : completed There was a girl name is y/n she study in U.S and she went to Seoul because of her mom transfer she met 7 devils her mother is so...
173K 4.6K 39
a 12yrs old, Y/N who is depressed and can't tell what is actually going on in her life...later she got a new family...little did she know her life be...