SÄDÏSTÏC TŸPË [ OHSHC x MALE...

By AikoSunbarashi

This book is a boy x boy fanfiction. If you are not a fan of that, please just get away from this book as far... More

00| Information
01| Ouran High School
02| First Impression to the Class
03| The Host Clubs Dogs?!
04| Cover them or not?
05| Protecting Haruhi
06| The Hosts' Acts
07| Why Is Everyone So Scared Of Me?
08| Starting Today we're Hosts?!
09| First Day As A Host!
10| Don't Ever Mess With Me...
11| That's A Rare View
12| Tanaka, Daiki
13| The King is so Stupid
14| Your 8 million Will be Reduced!
15| Why Did I Agree Again..?
16| Filthy
16.5| Side Chapter!| PAST
17| You're My New Favorite
18| Don't You Dare
19| What's wrong with Mori-senpai?
20| A little Cute
21| Distracting Dance
22| Panic
23| Accidental Kiss
24| Get a Ride
25| Work
26| Tired...
27| Cherry Blossoms
28| Flower Crown
29| As Your Friends
Question and Answer!^^
30| The Physical Exams
| Special Chapter!!! |
31| Misunderstanding
32| New Guest
33| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 1)
34| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 2)
| Valentines Special!!! |
35| Gay is hot
36| The Twins Fight
37| Teasing With Jealousy
38| Stop Fighting!
39| The Apprentice
40| You're Such A Brat
41| Shirou's Piano Piece
42| Evil Maid
43| A Favor from Kyoya
44| Self-defense
45| Flustered
46| Indirect Kiss
47| Care
48| St. Lobelia Girl's Academy
49| Rage of Silence
50| Confused
51| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 1)
52| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 2)
53| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 3)
54| (M/N)-sama!
55| Not so innocent
56| Sweet Tooth's ache
|| i m p o r t a n t A/N!^^ ||
| Halloween Special!!! |
57| Regret
59| Because I Heard...
60| The Fujioka Sibling's Fight
60.1|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 1)
60.2|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 2)
60.3|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 3)

58| It's Your Privilege

5.3K 272 173
By AikoSunbarashi

~The Next Day After (M/N) Passed Out~

| Third Person's POV

It was another normal day in Ouran Academy. Some of the kids were eating fancy food, some playing piano pieces while others just chat amongst their peers. Though in a particular area; six males that were gathered at an abandoned music room seemed to be rather gloomy unlike their usual bizzarre and unique personalities.

"Ugh..."

"Sigh.."

"Hmm.."

"Huh..

Four of the six made their 'bored and sad out' sounds. One was a male with honey-blonde hair, the other of the two with ginger like hair, the third person was a tall male with short raven colored hair, and lastly a male with beautiful blonde hair who looked to be growing mushrooms.

"(M/N)-kun/san/chan 's.." The four starts, all slowly glancing at the empty chair that was usually occupied by the maroon haired male.

"Absent.." They all gloomily said some of the six boys not really showing it but you could tell that they were clearly disappointed that the maroon haired male was not in the room, if you just look at their faces closely.

"..And Haruhi's Late!" The tall blonde cried blowing on a tissue that the twins gave from across the table.

Just as he said that, the club's door creaked open, revealing a a short brunette.

"Sorry I'm la--!?" As soon as she was about to pardon her tardiness, she was quickly hugged by the tall blonde male.

"Ha~~ru~hi~!!" The blonde whales with crocodile tears falling from his eyes.

"Senpai.." The brunette starts, blinking at the fake-cry of the tall blonde.

"Please get off of me." Haruhi sternly said, crushing the innocent heart of the blonde, making him cry even harder at the cold tone filter he saw of the girl.

The two ginger haired boys quickly stood up from their sits and then pulled the koala-like-blonde off of the brunette. Their eyes saying they weren't one bit amused at the tall male's behavior.

"Alright Boss, that's enough harassing Haruhi for today." The twins said in sync, looking away with their tongues sticking out when the blonde started to say his defense on why he 'missed his dear daughter', who he states had been gone for hours which was not really true.

"Good afternoon Mori-senpai, Honey-senpai and Kyoya-senpai." The brunette politely greeted ignoring the tall blonde's rants of being her (fake) father.

"Good afternoon Haru-chan!" A small and very energetic honey-blonde haired boy greeted back with a bright smile on his face. While the two other males nodded towards her as acknowledgement.

So far the brunette thinks that it's pretty normal so far, so she took a seat across of her seniors. Though, as soon she sat down the twins quickly went to her side as they both stared holes to her way along with the other boys in the room, making her inevitably sweat drop as response.

The brunette then sighed out in defeat.

"Nii-chan's sick so he's absent today." She went straight to the point to not let the others bombard her with questions.

"How high is his fever?" A tall raven haired male with glasses asked as he glance towards the brunette's direction.

"38.2°.." She slowly answered, making the other boys in the room to have their eyes widen from shock.

"Have you taken him to the hospital?" The blonde asked with a worried look in his eyes.

"We tried, but he kept saying his fine and refused. Saying that he'll quickly recover in just a few days." Haruhi said with a saddened look, remembering the aching smile her brother showed.

"Well, whether he likes it or not we're going to take him to the hospital!" Tamaki declared out of no where as the twins and the small energetic senior agreed with their fist up high.

"Eh?" Haruhi blink.

"Kyoya!" The tall blonde pointed at the raven haired male who was already pulling out his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello, I would like to request the best doctors... ..Yes, and the finest room.." Kyoya talked as soon as the phone was answered.

"E-Eh?" Haruhi blinked once more.

"Honey-senpai!" The blonde pointed at the small senior who saluted cutely with a determined nod, pulling out his phone and dialed a number. When the line was picked up a loud and energetic old man's voice greeted him which made the small senior to smile brightly.

"Hello again Mr. Driver! Can you please pull two cars in front of the school? Oh! While you're at it can you also please tell father that I'll be using his credit today?" The Honey-blonde boy asked with the biggest innocent smile on his face. After a minute the small blonde put up a thumbs up towards the tall blonde. "Thank you! byebye~!"  And he ended the call.

"W-Wait-" Haruhi tried to say, but was cut off when Tamaki suddenly pulled out his phone and dialed someone as well.

"Father, I would like to take a leave along with my Host Club members from school." Tamaki said with a proud and determined look on his face. "Hmm.. Alright." [[~~~]] "Perfect! I'll let you meet him when he's all better!" And he ended the call with that.

"H-Hold on a minute--!!!" Haruhi cut herself mid sentence when the twins suddenly grabbed both of her arms, interlocking them together so that she wouldn't be able to escape. The two boys smirked mischievously when the small senior announced that the two cars have arrived in front of the school.

"Alright! Let's go!" Tamaki says with a big grin.

~~~

| (M/N)'s POV

"And that's how you got here in Kyoya-senpai's hospital room." Haruhi said with a defeated sigh.

"Dragging my little sister.. and my once unconscious and fevered body all the way here in your hospital without even asking me nor my father's consent..." I said after I drank the water that Mori-senpai had given me. The aura around me slowly turned dark from the forming irritation that was growing inside of me.

"Well, to be fair you were unconscious at that time, so we figured to just bring you here anywa--!" Hikaru was quickly jabbed on the ribs by Kaoru, making him grunt out and glare at Kaoru.

"Read the room will you?" Kaoru whispered yelled as he rolls his eyes.

"What? It's not like it's not true.!" Hikaru argued back as he rubbed the still stinging jab on his ribs.

"Right.."  I start, my right eye slowly twitching from the growing irritation.

The host's flinched when I slowly looked up as a small smile starts to form in my mouth.

"You'll just do as you please to a very vulnerable and sick person's body, since he can't even say no in the first place, right?" I slowly gazed at each and everyone of them with a closed eyed smile, making everyone in the room to suddenly sweat uncontrollably.

"We-Well.. we were j-just--- eek!" Tamaki quickly swallowed his words down his throat when I looked at his direction with a head tilt.

"Yes? What was that?" I asked, still putting up my closed eyed smile. Tamaki quickly averted his eyes as his face slowly turns pale.

My aura of irritation quickly subsided when a warm hand was placed on top of my own.

I looked at the person, finding those familiar Honey-blonde locks.

"We're sorry (N/N)-chan.. We were just really worried," Honey-senpai said as he adorably put his head down from the pent up sadness and guilt that he was holding. My irritation slowly disappeared and I eventually sighed out in defeat. I put on a small genuine smile of reassurance towards the my adorable senpai. I reached out my other hand and gently pat his head.

"It's fine Honey-senpai, thank you for worrying about me," I said, chuckling when he looked up at me as he looked relieved that I wasn't mad at him.

"No fair, I want head pats too! Right Kaoru?" Hikaru quickly butted in, pouting as he already went at the other side of my bed. Startled by his brother's sudden call out he just went beside him and nodded as well with a pout.

"Aish.. These brats really.." I said that, but smiled nonetheless and patted the twin's heads as well. And eventually everyone else other than Kyoya asked for head pats from me as well.

"Oi! I'm not your mother so won't y'all stop with these annoying requests?!" I said irked as they now wanted a kiss on their forehead.

"You say that... but how come Haruhi get's some?" The twins pointed out after I planted a kiss on Haruhi's forehead.

"She has her 'little sister privileges'." I defended with a sharp glint on my eye, making them sweat drop.

"Then.." We all turned out heads when Mori-senpai's voice sounded in the room. I raised a brow at him while the others just stared in wonder to what Mori-senpai's gonna say next. But nothing came after his words, though something else did.

He walked and stopped right in front of me. Then he lifted my bangs and planted his own kiss on my forehead. Which made everyone in the room including me to gape from shock.

"We can do this, right?" Mori-senpai finished letting go of my bangs as my whole body quickly turned bright red.

"Y- You-- me-- huh? D- Did you- - Why-- you did..!?" I tried to ask though no words formed seeing that I was way to shocked to even completely process what he had just done, and right in front of everyone especially to my little sister!

"It's your Privilege.." Mori-senpai answered with a really small but noticeable smile.

Upon hearing this the hosts' quickly acted one by one.

The twins quickly planted a kiss on both sides of my cheeks.

"Wha--?!" Both sides suddenly went hot.

Honey-senpai planted a kiss on the back of my left hand since he was still at my side and Tamaki planted a kiss on the other back of my right hand.

"H-Hey!" My hands as well.

Then out of no where Kyoya smirked and chuckled, he slowly went just in front of me like Mori-senpai did earlier. I go ready to prepare for another shocking kiss on the forehead and closed my eyes tight so that I wouldn't have to actully see him leaning on top of me like Mori-senpai did, but nothing was planted there... instead something touched my lips...

My eyes quickly shot open.

Then my Body quickly felt hot when I saw Kyoya pull back his hand with two of his finger pulled together, bringing them to his smirking lips.

W-Was that-- - --  an INDIRECT KISS!?!?!!

And then I felt myself pass out with my whole body hot as hell.

Yoo, I wasn't really sure where I was going with the end here, but oh well lol by the way if you can't imagine how Kyoya's finger were here's a picture of my hand that's based on that scene. ( Sorry it's a little blurry )

Right! BTW I've been doing some baking lately to practice when my coffee shop opens, what do y'all think? シ︎

WC: 1872

This Chapter's not edited yet so you may find som errors her and there. Have a nice day everyone~! Mua~!

~Aiko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42 0 17
(This is my second time ever writing a book description, so please just bear with me on this one) A boy, abused by his father and suffering from a se...
454 16 10
{I'm more comfortable writing boy x boy fanfics. If you don't like this, please leave and never come back. But, to the people that want to read it, w...
55K 685 20
DISCONTINUED (11 main chapters) this is a trashy story btw. the writing style's horrible, the grammar is worse, it barely has a plot, and the chapter...
9.4K 408 16
Don't you feel that sometimes you could figure out a person by the way they look? It's the way they present themselves through their style of clothin...