asian BL smuts 'n' oneshots

By chokemekeith

Mostly smutss doeee, so be warned for nosebleeds! ------ Just wanna say, that this is purely fictional, and I... More

patpran - reward ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ—ฟโœจโš ๏ธ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘
thymekavin (F4 Thailand) - 3Thymes 1Kavin
brightwin - green
sarawattine - puzzled
phayurain - scratch 1/3
phayurain - scratch 2/3
phayurain - scratch 3/3

sarawattine - Juicy

11.5K 93 19
By chokemekeith

Tags: Lapsitting!Sarawattine, Sarawat is slightly taller in this juicy Smut, Top!Sarawat, Bottom!Tine, Heavy Sexual Tension, Sexual Frustration, Sarawat is a Tease, Tine knows how to rile Sarawat up as-well but only behind closed doors because he's shy, Sarawat loves Tine, Tine loves Sarawat, Sarawat rewealllly loves Tine's JUICY lips, Simp!Sarawat, Overstimulated!Tine, Sarawat eats Tine's ass and Tine gets all hazy and flustered, Moan Silencing, Public Sex, Sex in a disgusting Bathroom stall, Tine is a mess, Sarawat is sweaty and overwhelmed by that assss, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Phukong catches them kinda

Summary: 'Night out to a Bar with the Friends - Quickie on the Toilet', kinda story

It started out all innocent.

There was no spot for Tine on the couch, so he sat on Wat's knee, earning a couple of suggestive looks from their friend group. Tine blushed and waved them off, especially Man who wouldn't stop grinning at them.

"Oh stop it! There's just no more room for me to sit." Tine stumbled over his words and ended up flipping Man the bird, because he started wiggling his brows like the horny dog he is.

Sarawat put his arms around Tine's waist and pulled him back, so he sat properly on his lap, not just on his knee. Tine's back against Sarawat's chest, Tine blushed furiously and reached for the alcohol, downing a glass of Soju.

"You okay little buffalo?" Sarawat whispered against the left side of Tine's neck. Tine flinched away, being ticklish, and Sarawat smirked, as Tine twisted his body to look at him.

"Tickles... I'm fine, just a little-..." Tine stopped himself mid sentence, because he realized what he was about to admit to, and decided he needed more alcohol to admit to that in front of all these people.

"What?" Sarawat raised a brow, and his mouth was clamped shut by a flustered boy's hand. Tine looked adorable, cheeks starting to flush from the alcohol and lips pink and plump as always. Tine bit his lip and Sarawat wanted to kiss those lips until they were sore, red and raw.

Tine took his hand off Sarawat's mouth, and started fiddling a bit with the strings on the cuts in his jeans.

Tine had that deer in headlights look to him and Sarawat was loving it, his hand coming up to cup Tine's cheek and push his thumb into Tine's bottom lip.

"Wat~..." Tine whispered and felt the sudden urge to bite and lick Sarawat's thumb, no matter what bacteria must be on it. Tine felt even hornier, and his jeans started getting tighter in the crotch-region.

"What's up, hmm?" Sarawat whispered, only for Tine to hear. Tine bit his lip under Wat's thumb and Wat was enchanted by Tine's lips.

Their sexual tension filled almost the whole corner they sat in at the bar. Their friend group could feel it, and every waiter/waitress which brought them their drinks could feel it as well, and couldn't help looking at the couple.

Sarawat poured him and Tine another drink, with Tine still on his lap and focused solely on his suddenly quiet boyfriend.

Sarawat shifted, lifting his hips, to pull his phone out of his back pocket, and he felt Tine shudder and push his legs together, as well as bite his lip.

"Saraleo!" Tine whisper shouted as Sarawat pretty much just dry thrusted up into his ass, and made his dick twitch.

"What?" Sarawat asked and furrowed his eyebrows, oblivious to his boyfriend's sexual frustrations. Tine was happy that they didn't have to engage in any conversation right that second, because what Sarawat just did would've surely made him forget all the languages he speaks.

Tine took a big sip of Soju and made a quarter turn, so that he wasn't sitting directly on Wat's dick, now horizontally sitting on Wat's lap.

"You pushed your dick against my ass.." Tine whispers into Wat's ear, his social filter slowly fading with the alcohol in his bloodstream. Wat raised his eyebrows and parted his lips, now fully realizing what was happening to Tine.

"I was about to ask if you're cold! You horny little buffal-" Sarawat smirked and shook his head adoringly at his cute boyfriend, which clamped his hand over his mouth again, looking around to see if any of their friends heard what Wat said.

"Shush! They can still hear us over the music, you know..." Tine scolded Wat and took another drink afterwards, to calm his nerves and take the edge off.

Sarawat shook his head and smirked at his adorable Tine. His boyfriend, all riled up for him and him only. Not Mil's, not Green's, no one else's. God, Tine looked cute when he was all horny and overwhelmed.

"If it's that intense, you can sit on my lap while facing me. They won't see, they're already shitfaced, look." Sarawat whispered and nodded towards Man and Boss, mumbling sluggishly to each other about women and Type, Tine's brother. They must've made some cheers and drank a whole glass for every single time, like back when Sarawat tried so hard to get Tine drunk.

"What do you mean, intense?" Tine pouted at Sarawat and Wat grinned and did that thing with his brows, looking around to check if anyone was intentionally watching them, in the dark room, and right after, he put his hand on Tine's knee.

"I think-" Sarawat started, sliding his hand up Tine's thigh and right up to where his hip met his thigh. Sarawat squeezed Tine's slim thigh, the buds of his long, slender fingers pressing onto the inside of Tine's thigh, making Tine squirm, as his inner thighs were very ticklish and sensitive.

"-you feel overwhelmed by how hard you are right now, wetting your panties with pre-come..." Wat whispered sensually into Tine's ear and felt the sudden urge to bite Win's ear.

"Wat!" Tine gasped, pushing his legs together again, making Sarawat's fingers press even harder into his thigh.

"Am I lying?" Wat asked, still grinning from ear to ear, at Tine's adorable horniness.

"Hmm?" Wat asked again what he didn't get an answer, throwing his arms around Tine's waist now, cuddling into his shoulder, nuzzling into his plump chest, which he wanted to bite, kiss and suck on.

"You're not..." Tine mumbled, as he threaded his fingers into Wat's hair and pulled him up for a kiss.

The kiss started with a soft peck, one of Sarawat's hands coming up to pull Tine in for a deeper kiss, but Tine pulled back, feeling too flustered to do this in a bar filled to the brim with people they know.

"I-i can't... Not here, Wat..." Tine blushed and looked down at his own hands which he retracted from Wat's hair.

"It's fine, little Buffalo. Don't worry about it." Wat smiled sweetly, even though at this point he was hard as well and he needed some action.

He already thought about going to the bathroom and rubbing one out quickly, but then he realized that, that would leave an 'overwhelmingly-pretty-when-horny Tine' out, alone and for someone like Mil or Green to try some moves on.

"Do- ahem... Do you wanna g-go to the bathroom?" Tine innocently whispered, doe eyes and all, making Wat's eyebrow rise and teeth bite his lips, eyeing Tine up like a predator, as the innocent Tine asked him, if he wanted to go to the bathroom with him and do... Things??

"Uhhh, Yes! Definitely." Wat quickly replied and pulled Tine with him onto his feet. Images of Tine pushed against a bathroom-stall door, spreading his ass with his hands for him, with his mouth gaped open, or on his knees with Wat's dick in his mouth, making his eyes water and his eyebrows furrow, had Wat stumbling on his feet as his dick twitched.

Wat was pulled through the bar and into a toilet stall by Tine and pushed against the door. Tine immediately planted his lips onto Wat's, finishing what they started earlier on, in the open of the dark bar.

Tine's wildcat came out every time they were behind closed doors, and that contrast really showed at that moment. They were obviously still in public, so Tine still wasn't a hundred percent comfortable, but he was at least halfway there, judging by his bold actions.

Sarawat put up a fight and didn't immediately part his lips for Tine's tongue. That was when Tine showed that he truly knew how to push Sarawat's buttons.

Tine pulled away and threaded both his hands into Sarawat's hair, smirking up at Sarawat. He slid one hand downwards, over the side of Wat's face, down over his adams apple, his collar bones, his broad chest, his abs and down his pelvis, to rest over his clothed dick.

"Fuck, Tine." Sarawat groaned and felt Tine's lips on his again, finally being able to push his tongue inside Sarawat's mouth. Tine pulled his other hand down as-well, the same way as he did the other, and started undoing his pants, the belt taking him the longest to undo.

"Do you have a condom?" Tine whispered against Sarawat's lips, and bit his bottom lip. Sarawat put a hand on Tine's waist and pulled out his wallet with the other. He handed it to Tine, and put that hand on Tines waist as well.

Tine bit his lip and flipped through Sarawat's wallet, finding the condom and pulling it out. He put Sarawat's wallet back in his back pocket, and pulled his boyfriend's dick out of his boxers, leaving the band right beneath his balls. Tine moved his hand up and down, to get it fully hard.

"Damn, Baby, I'm so hard... You sure you can take it right now?" Sarawat hissed at first and then whispered against Tine's lips before pecking them. Tine kissed him back and pulled away, cheeks flushed as he looked down at Sarawat's big hard dick.

"I need you so bad, I don't care if it hurts..." Tine whispered and looked up at Sarawat through his eyelashes, and Sarawat got an idea, of how he could quickly prep Tine, so that it would hurt at least a bit less.

"I do care, Baby..." Sarawat whispered against Tine's lips, as he quickly flipped them around, so that Tine was facing the door, and Sarawat was behind him.

Sarawat reached around Tine and started undoing his pants as-well, while kissing the left side of Tine's neck and Tine thread the fingers of his left hand throughs Wat's hair. Wat finally got his fly undone.

"Trust me, knowing how needy you always are for my mouth on you, you will love this..." Wat whispered into Tine's ear, earning a roll of Tine's eyes.

"All I need you to do is spread your ass for me..." Sarawat continued, into Tine's left ear, and Tine bit his lip hard, nodding eagerly. Tine looked back at him curiously and pursed his lips.

Sarawat gave him one last peck and bent his knees so much that he was face to face with Tine's still clothed ass.

Tine bit his lips hard and held eye contact with Sarawat as he pulled down his jeans, just to where his Butt cheek met his thigh, making his ass look even plumper.

Tine arched his back and put both of his hands flat on each of his asscheeks, spreading them apart, revealing his tight pink hole. Wat groaned and leaned in, while holding eye contact with Tine, who bit his lip furiously, bending his body weirdly, to be able to see what his boyfriend was doing.

Wat has obviously never eaten ass before, but he has imagined the situation unfolding plenty of times, that he felt like a pro at this point. He licked a big stripe over Tine's hole, after that licking around his hole and working the spit into it.

Tine was clenching his fists so hard that his knuckles turned white, so he wouldn't let out any sounds, and bit his lip hard, bruising it, while still keeping eye contact with Wat, who looked even hotter, if possible, from that angle, smirking up at him evilly with messy hair and a wet, glistening mouth.

Wat smirked when he saw and felt Tine coming undone, loosening up and getting even hornier if possible. He saw how Tine bit his lips, moaning in the back of his throat, how his hair got sweaty and messy and how his hand clammed up against his ass cheeks, one hand still holding the condom. And he felt how Tine's hole got just slightly looser every time he licked into it.

"Wat!~ Ngh, Fuck!" Tine breathlessly whispered and whimpered, already feeling overwhelmed and like he's making too much noise and everyone can hear him. Tine couldn't even silence his uncontrollable moans and whimpers with the palm of his hand, because they were busy spreading his cheeks for Wat.

Thankfully there was loud music in the bar, so most of his moans wouldn't be heard, even by anyone actually in the bathroom.

"Feel good?" Wat asked, grinning up at Tine and Tine didn't answer, but only stuck his ass out more towards Wat's face, and let his lips part for once.

"Got it." Wat chuckled and went back to licking Tine into a pretty, flushed and whiny mess. Wat licked a few more short stripes and finally stood up, pushing Tine flush against the door and kissing the right side of his neck this time.

Tine had red cheeks, a thin layer of sweat coating his bright skin, hickeys forming on his neck and slumped against the door like he was on the brink of passing out from all the pleasure.

"Are you okay, Baby?" Wat asked, genuinely concerned, to which Tine just nodded with a bite of his plump and abused bottom lip, quietly and almost incoherently pleading Sarawat to fuck him.

"Do you wanna put it on, or should I?" Sarawat asked, referring to the condom in Tine's right clenched fist, and Tine didn't answer, but just put the condom packet up to his lips, with hazy eyes, and ripped it with his teeth, plump lips wrapping around the aluminum foil, and spitting the ripped off bit to the floor. Sarawat immediately puts it on his mental top 10 list of 'hot things Tine Teepakorn does'.

Tine turns around and looks at Sarawat through his eyelashes, while he gives his dick a few pumps, before rolling the condom onto his boyfriend's big dick.

Sarawat cursed under his breath and pulled Tine in for a kiss, twisting Tine's body so he was pressed against the door again, and grabbed two handfuls of Tine's ass, lining his dick up with Tine's hole.

Tine watched, as Sarawat looked down at his dick and Tine's hole, and bit his own lip. Tine twisted his body, so he was able to grab Wat's dick and guide it to his hole.

"Fuck me, Sarawat." Tine rasped, looking directly at his hot boyfriend and pushing his ass back, so the tip slightly slipped into him, already making his eyes roll into the back of his head.

"Fuck. Don't need to tell me twice, Baby... I'll fuck you, gladly, and just how you want me to. " Sarawat whispered into Tine's ear, Tine's right arm slung around his neck and the tip of his dick fully in his pretty boyfriend's ass now.

Tine whined and winced at the big cock forcing it's way into his ass, after only some light prep. Maybe he should've let Sarawat prep him some more. Just maybe...

Sarawat slowly pushed inside and Tine retracted his arm from around Sarawat's neck, to which Sarawat leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Tine's waist, sliding his hands up and under Tine's shirt to squeeze those boobs with both hands.

"Ngh~! Fuck!" Tine whined and rolled his eyes into the back of his head, as he felt Sarawat bottom out in him, his pelvis touching his ass.

"Fuck yeah, it's so deep...!" Tine whispered against the door, and put his own hands over Sarawat's, which were cupping his boobs.

"You like it deep, hmm? Love when you feel it in your tummy, Baby?" Sarawat cooed into Tine's ear and Tine bit his lip, feeling close already.

"I- *hitch* I'm close, Wat." Tine whispered, breath hitching, wanting to moan out loud, but being unable to do so in such a public place.

And as soon as Tine said that, Sarawat declared war on Tine's sweet ass. A sweet and pleasurable war though.

Wat put his hand over Tine's mouth, knowing he was about to get loud, and picked up the pace of his hips, aiming to get Tine to cum as quickly as possible, because he was starting to get very close as-well.

Tine let out curses and moans that were thankfully muffled by Wat's hand, and all you could hear was Sarawat's balls slapping against Tine's taint, and deep grunts, along with muffled and high pitched little sounds coming out of Tine's mouth.

Tine came all over the door with a shudder and a choked out high pitched moan, legs shaking and lips bitten raw.

Sarawat held tine up by his torso, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him away from the door, really starting to pound into his ass and using it for his own pleasure in that moment, making use of a time gap with no other people in the bathroom.

"Wat, please! I can't stay quiet!" Tine whimpered, voice pitching and hitching, whenever Wat thrusted in or pulled back to thrush back in.

"I'm close Baby, don't worry. Agh, fuck! You're so fucking tight Tine..." Sarawat cooed and then groaned, pulling Tine in for a kiss, for the last couple of thrusts, before he shot his load into the condom, inside of Tine's sweet ass.

"Cum, Sarawat. I n-need it...!" Tine egged Sarawat on, whispering against his lips, provoking the animal inside of Wat, the animal that only chased it's own release.

"Fuck." Sarawat whispered and finally came into the condom, riding out his orgasm, pulling out finally and pulling the condom off, tying it and trowing it in the trash.

"That was so good, I love you Tine." Sarawat breathed against Tine's lips and kissed him one last time, before finishing cleaning them up, and leaving the bathroom hand in hand.

"Here they are!" Man greeted with a wide grin, slurrin all the words.

"How was it?" A sober Phukong asked, with an even bigger smirk on his face and a smashed Mil hanging onto his shoulder.

Sarawat gave him the stink eye, while Tine just hid his face in Sarawat's shoulder.

-fin-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
788K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
464K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...