Meant To Be Wild (Completed)

By MarkyGalagate

Ever since Sakura met Syaoran, he had successfully taken her to heaven and hell from gang wars to street raci... More

Chapter 1: Emptiness of the Heart
Chapter 2: Catching Up
Chapter 3: Second Meeting
Chapter 4: The Wolves
Chapter 5: Moments of Fun
Chapter 6: Moving In
Chapter 7: I Spy
Chapter 8: Naughty and Nice
Chapter 9: Discoveries
Chapter 10: Good Luck and Bad Luck
Chapter 11: Propaganda
Chapter 12: Precious
Chapter 13: I'll Be Watching
Chapter 14: Taking Back What's Mine
Chapter 15: So It Begins
Chapter 16: Ending the Wrong Way
Chapter 17: Betrayal
Chapter 18: Knowing the Enemy
Chapter 19: Shock
Chapter 20: I Refuse to Believe
Chapter 21: What Goes Around, Comes Around
Chapter 22: Moving On?
Chapter 23: Saved
Chapter 24: Explanations
Chapter 25: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 26: Problems Ensue
Chapter 27: Connecting Dots
Chapter 28: Girls vs Guys
Chapter 29: Pain, Inside and Out
Chapter 30: Party Crashers
Chapter 31: Race to the Final War
Chapter 32: Plans Backfire
Chapter 33: Wrong Information
Chapter 35: Change of Plan
Chapter 36: Separation
Chapter 37: One on One
Chapter 38: Answers
Chapter 39: For You
Chapter 40: Pain with Recovery
Epilogue: The Wedding

Chapter 34: Hatred with Guilt

2 0 0
By MarkyGalagate

"Where the hell are we?" Naoko whispered. "We've been walking for ages and we haven't seen anyone at all"

"Hush Naoko, we'll get there in time. The main thing right now is to not get caught" Sakura whispered back as she entered another room. She was starting to get pissed off at their situation.

"I'll go contact the girls outside. I know this isn't an emergency, but I have a gut feeling something is going on that we don't know about"

Sakura nodded at her. "Just keep it short, we're inside the Kins territory, we might interfere their coverage and they might find us out" she had a bad feeling about making the call. When she was here before, she learned enough over the short period of time that the Kins aren't as half-assed as she thought, and that goes especially for the security they set up for this place.

"Got it" Tomoyo fondled around the small pack around her waist before taking out a small communicator and turning it on. "Aya?" she whispered into the tiny mic. "Aya, can you hear me?"

"Tomoyo?" came a muffled deep voice.

"Aya? You sound weird. Are you girls all right over there?"

"I leave you for a while and already you don't recognize my voice?"

"Huh?" she replied before looking up at the girls who merely shrugged. Her eyes then widened before looking down at the gadget. "Eriol?" she almost screamed before she was shushed by Sakura and Naoko.

"Bingo"

"Oh God, I'm so glad to hear your voice. Why are you there? Aren't you guys supposed to be here?"

"I'll explain everything later. We can't spend too much time talking, we picked up a weird signal from out here and its coming from inside the Kin's mansion. I'll explain to you the essentials so listen carefully"

"Hai"

"You and the girls got the wrong info., me and the guys weren't here to begin with. Now, the Kins got Mei Lin, Rika and Chiharu locked up in a room at the other side of the house. Syaoran, Takashi and Jay are over at their side while Mika and Aki are over there at yours. The guys don't know what's happening, they all think all of you are captured, so you better find them before you girls plan to do anything. Just be careful okay?"

"Got it"

"And Tomoyo…"

"Hai?"

"I love you"

Tomoyo smiled sadly, feeling guilty. "Hai, I love you too Eriol, and I'm sorry for all of this" she whispered back before cutting off the line immediately. She sighed before putting back the communicator in her waist pack. "The other girls just got caught and guys are here" she informed miserably.

"We're in deep shit" Sakura whispered, just thinking of how Syaoran is gonna kill her when they see each other later.

"You bet you are" a voice said from behind them.

The three girls all turned around, guns held steadily at the darkness behind them.

"Hey, hey…chill. It's just us" Mika said as he and Aki stepped forward.

"Oh God" Naoko whispered as she ran to hug him.

"Hey babe" he whispered into her hair.

"I'm so glad to see you"

"Me too"

"Uhmm…sorry to interrupt you guys but we have a situation here" Tomoyo pointed out.

"We know…we heard you" Aki spoke up, sounding dead serious.

Sakura looked at him, knowing he was furious about Rika and the others getting caught.

"Ok, let's not waste any more time. We have to find the rest of the guys and get out of here" she said before leading the group out of the room.

"But why the hell are you girls even here in the first place? Didn't we t-"

"Aki, we'll talk about this later alright?" Tomoyo interrupted him half guiltily.

He nodded in silence.

*****

"Aaaaahhhhh!" Chiharu screamed, making the chair they were balancing on wobble.

Rika tipped back and started moving her arms in circles to stay in balance.

"Chiharu! Stop moving!" she hissed.

Chiharu glared up at her while shifting her feet constantly.

"You try being down here and let's see how you'll like it!" she hissed back as she kicked another rat from climbing up the chair they were currently on.

"I'm almost done, just hold on for a bit"

Rika was currently balancing on Chiharu and the latter was standing on the chair at the corner of the rat-infested room.

"Are you two done yet?" Mei Lin called out from the other side of the room, trying to listen to anything going on outside.

"Almost" Rika whispered before a small 'pop' sounded and the red light by the camera in the room was gone. "Done"

"Thank God" Chiharu said as she Rika started lowering herself off of her.

"Good" Mei Lin said as she took out a piece of the communicator she had that the Kins broke earlier. "Let's hope this works. Where are the pieces?"

Rika held out the two thin wires that she got out of the camera.

"You better do it quick though, the Kins might pick up the signal"

Mei Lin nodded at her before turning to the device in her hands. "Let's hope this works first. They really didn't completely ruin it" Mei Lin twisted the wires Rika gave her and replaced the ones that were ruined in the communicator. Praying to God it'll work, she held the device to her ear. "Aya? Hello? Aya?" she tapped the device until a sound emanated from it. "Aya! Can you hear me?"

"Mei Lin! Are you guys all right?"

"We got locked in a fucking room back here"

"Mei Lin" came Eriol's voice.

"Eriol? What the hell are you doing back there?"

"No time to explain. Sakura and the others are all right with Aki and Mika. They're on their way to get you guys. Syaoran and the others are over at your side. We didn't bring communicators so they don't know the situation. Just sit tight and wait for the other girls to get to you"

"All right. Just so you know, those three bitch sisters are standing guard out our room"

"Got it" he said before turning off the communicator.

*****

"…sit tight and wait for the other girls to get to you"

"All right. Just so you know, those three bitch sisters are standing guard out our room"

"Got it"

"That was all we got" pointed out a man as he turned dials in front of him to adjust the frequency.

Another man nodded at him and turned around on his seat to look up at his boss. "Sir?"

"So other Wolf bitches are still loose in my territory" Tsuyoshi said with a smirk. "Connect me to the Nayumi sisters"

*****

"Where are we?" Naoko whispered through the silence.

Tomoyo, who was in front of her, merely shrugged. She was just as clueless as she was. The place was like a maze.

Sakura tapped Naoko's shoulder from behind and held a finger in front of her lips and pointed forward.

Tomoyo opened another door that led to a well-lit hallway. She stuck her head out a bit.

Big mistake.

Just as she did, a gunshot echoed in the hallway and hit the door right beside Tomoyo's head, making her jump and double back into the room and on the floor.

"Shit, shit, shit" she said as she immediately stood up and shut the door to lock it. "They're coming"

"Fuck" Mika hissed as he went started feeling around the walls. "Everyone, find a place to hide"

Everyone scrambled around the room.

"When I turn the lights on, shoot it all down"

Not waiting for a reply, he got hold of the switch on the wall and turned it on. The lights flashed. Mika scanned the room and shot down the camera by the corner before the others shot down the lights from where they hid. He got down and rolled towards the fire place just as the door was slammed open, lights spilling out from the hallway, lighting up the room in a corner.

"Tell Tsuyoshi we found those two Wolf bitches he was looking for" a man hissed to his companions.

One of the men nodded and did as he was told. The others slowly entered the guest room.

"Come out, come out girly" the man who gave the order spoke up in a sing-song voice.

"We saw you in here, might as well give yourself and your friend up" another voice spoke up as he tried to turn on the lights but to no avail.

"Yeah, we already have your three other friends in captive, Tsuyoshi only needs you two to finish his collection" said another voice.

"Will you two shut the fuck up?" hissed the first voice from before.

The man who was ordered entered the room. "The boss says to hurry this up before Li and the other Wolves get here" he informed.

They all nodded and started raiding the room.

*****

Sakura and Tomoyo looked at each other.

'So they're only after me and Naoko' thought Tomoyo.

The room they were in was pretty huge, but she could hear the Kins getting nearer.

Tomoyo managed to nudge at Sakura, making the latter look at her.

Sakura gave her a questioning look, but Tomoyo merely smiled at her apologetically.

"Hey Kins!" said Tomoyo in a clear voice that brought silence into the room.

Sakura gave her an incredulous look. "Are you crazy?" she mouthed at her without a sound.

'Sorry Sakura, if I don't give myself in…they might find out you're actually alive' she thought as she adjusted herself in their hiding place. "Naoko and I will give ourselves up if you promise not to shoot and bring us to our friends"

The men laughed until one of them spoke up.

"Nice choice girly. We were ordered not to kill you but to do exactly as what you're asking us right now. Giving yourselves up would be the most convenient thing for all of us right now"

"All right then. Naoko?" she spoke up again. "We might as well go with them"

"Hai" came her friend's voice from somewhere across the room.

"When we meet up with Mika later, tell him I didn't have a choice but to take you along with me" Tomoyo added, intending that part for Mika, wherever he was hiding.

"Stop jabbering and hurry the fuck up you bitches!"

Tomoyo sighed and loosened her grip by her feet until she was left dangling by her arms. She and Sakura were actually holding on to the top of the four-poster bed. Dropping herself down on the bed, she slowly came down and walked over to the men. As did Naoko as she came out from the closet.

The Kins grinned at the girls before grabbing them by the arms and ridding them of the guns they had.

As the door slammed back shut, the rest waited a few good minutes before emerging from their hiding places.

Sakura dropped onto the bed, Mika slid down the fire place and Aki dropped from under the bed and rolled out.

"C'mon" Mika said darkly as he led the group after the Kins.

*****

"Where the hell are we now?"

"Ahh…I knew it was you the moment I heard your sissy voice" a voice laughed out.

Tomoyo's head snapped to the side and glared. "You!"

"I'm flattered you remember me" Kimi whispered, grabbing Tomoyo by the chin.

"I wish I didn't" Tomoyo hissed in her face and spat at her which was very unladylike. "Bitch"

As soon as the word came out of her mouth, Kimi slapped her hard, sending Tomoyo's face snapping to the side in the process.

"Fucker!" Kimi screamed with a disgusted voice, trying to wipe the spit from her face.

Tomoyo smirked.

This earned her a kick in the stomach from Kimi.

"Don't look too smug, bitch" Kimi said menacingly, watching contently as Tomoyo bent over in pain.

"Quit it Kimi, you can do that and more later" Katsumi told her. "Dump them in with the rest" Katsumi said pointing to the door behind her, ordering the men who were holding onto the two girls.

*****

"Someone's coming in" Chiharu whispered.

The two other girls nodded and positioned themselves beside the entrance. Holding up anything they could use to knock out the Kins as they stood on the chairs to avoid the rats.

As the doors swung open, they stood stock still as a voice interrupted their train of thought.

"I suggest you not do anything" Kyoumi's voice rang. "You wouldn't want us to hurt your other gal pals now would you?"

Mei Lin and Rika dropped what they were holding as Tomoyo and Naoko were pushed into the room hard, almost sending them falling onto the ground. The two new girls glared at the sisters by the door before shrieking and jumping onto the furniture.

The sisters laughed hard.

"Oh and you" Katsumi said, looking pointedly at Mei Lin. "Thanks for the info. We wouldn't have known that these two bitches were still stalking around here if you hadn't used that communicator. Be glad Tsuyoshi ordered us not to kill them. I can't say the same to those pals of yours outside though"

The sisters along with the other Kins laughed hard and menacingly, leaving the girls to glare at their retreating backs before the door shut close behind them.

Mei Lin jumped off the chair she was on shoving, throwing and kicking anything she can in the process.

"Fuck this…fuck them!" she hissed in frustration, taking the communicator and slamming it on the door with her fist, not caring for that moment that the rats were openly moving in on her.

"What the hell was that woman talking about?" Naoko asked, trying to avoid looking at the disgusting animals on the ground below them.

"We contacted Aya and asked for help" Rika spoke up in a sigh. "Guess the Kins tapped into our frequency and heard us"

"Hey, where's Sakura?"

"We gave ourselves up so she, Aki and Mika wouldn't get caught" Tomoyo informed, clutching her stomach.

"Are you alright 'Moyo?" Naoko asked worriedly, seeing how hard that blow was.

"I'll be fine" she said with a small smile before looking at the other girls in the room. "It's nothing, I just got a kick that's all, no big deal"

Everyone was unsure about that at the moment but took her word for it and nodded.

Rika then shifted, looking hopeful. "Is Aki all right? You saw them?"

"Yeah. This mission is a bust. We got the wrong info. Turns out they were never here in the first place. They just got here when they found out we were here looking for them"

"We're in deep shit" Mei Lin sighed, jumping back on one of the chairs and resting her face on her palms.

*****

"You guys go back in doing your rounds" Katsumi ordered the Kins who brought in Tomoyo and Naoko to them with a nod.

*****

Sakura looked around the corner, and immediately pulled back onto the wall. She looked over at the two guys and nodded over to the hallway to their right.

"They're in that door at the end of the hallway" she mouthed to Aki and Mika as she put the silencer on her gun.

The two men nodded and did the same.

Sakura nodded and took the first shot.

*****

"Shit!" one of the Kins shouted as his companion dropped to the floor. He hurriedly took out his cell phone until it was shot out of his grasp.

He looked up and raised his arms up as Aki held his gun in between his eyes.

*****

The three sisters snapped their heads to the side.

"Who was that?" Kyoumi said in a whisper.

"The boys must be here" Kimi said with a grin before taking out her cell and speed dialing their boss. "Hey, the Wolves are here"

Katsumi and Kyoumi both readied their guns.

*****

"Did you guys hear that?" Takashi whispered.

Syaoran and Jay nodded, slowly making their way down the hall, shooting down everything that moved that came in their path and every camera and every light they saw.

"It wasn't far from here, let's go" Syaoran replied in a whisper, leading the men to where the sound came from.

*****

Tsuyoshi glared at the monitors in front of him as screen after screen blacked out. He clearly saw Li and his crew creeping about his property just before every screen blacked out.

Replacing his cell into his pocket, he looked at his men, "Send the rest of my men in to where the Nayumi sisters are. Li is closing in on them"

*****

"Someone would have heard that" Mika whispered before shooting the lights.

"C'mon, lets hurry" Aki whispered back in reply, hustling down the dark hallway to where their last target laid down dead.

Mika and Sakura nodded, following Aki in a half-run down the hallway.

"I can't see a thing" Sakura said through the silence.

Just then a gunshot echoed in the silent hall and Sakura could swear the bullet hit just near her and collided on the wall she stuck herself onto.

Sakura shut her mouth almost immediately.

*****

"Kaye, what the fuck are you doing?" Katsumi hissed.

"Someone's there. I heard it. I may not see but I can bloody well hear" Kyoumi whispered darkly, trying hard to look through the dark hall.

Just then a light shown and pointed to the area where Kyoumi made her shot. Both sisters turned to their youngest sibling at her stupidity for turning on the flashlight but not before seeing the three people down the hallway.

Then all hell broke loose.

Gunshots fired non-stop in every direction.

Sakura pointed her gun just as the light came up and shot in that general direction, as did Mika and Aki.

Kimi dropped the flashlight and broke it as she dived into the room along with her sisters just across where the girls were locked in just when the Wolves opened fire.

"Fuck!" Kimi hissed.

"Are you fucking stupid? Why the hell did you turn that bloody flashlight on?" Katsumi screamed as she went over to pull the door to a close, wincing in pain in the process.

Kimi fell silent at her sister's scolding. It wasn't the smartest thing to do she admit but she also thought it would give them a slight advantage as well if they only got the first shot.

"Now our cover's blown you idiot!" Kyoumi hissed. Trying to calm down, she took out her cell.

"What're you doing?" Katsumi asked in a strained voice.

"Fighting in the dark is pointless now, I'll have Tsuyoshi switch on the emergency lights"

"Kat, are you alright?" Kimi asked, not liking the sound of her sister's voice. Something's wrong. "Kat?"

"I'm alright, one of their shots grazed my arm that's all" she lied, trying to keep her voice calm and assuring.

*****

Syaoran, Takashi and Jay took off in a run towards where the round of gunshots sounded just as red lights that lined the floor on the hallways shown, giving them now a dim view in every direction.

"Let's get moving, no point in being sneaky now, they know we're here" Syaoran ordered, moving fast down the hall but keeping his guns in front of him at the ready.

*****

"Did you hear that? The others must be here" Tomoyo said excitedly, but still keeping a sharp eye on the rats closest to the chair she was standing on.

*****

"Where'd they go?" Sakura whispered, pissed off at herself for not keeping her voice down earlier, now the Kins definitely know that they were there.

Both men shook their heads and slowly and cautiously moved forward. The red lights then had shown through the hallway, giving them a dim albeit better view.

"That must be where the girls are" Aki whispered, noting the door that was locked from the outside.

"There's another door across it" Mika pointed out. "The Kins from earlier must've taken cover in there."

"Those weren't ordinary Kins. We have to take care of them first. We can't risk taking out Tomoyo and the others before we deal with those girls." Sakura pointed out. "I fought with one of those girls before, and they're really good fighters" Sakura said in a serious tone.

"That we do" interrupted another voice just behind her, in a tone just as serious.

Sakura whipped around and met with a pair of very familiar eyes.

"Syaoran" Aki interrupted, taking both his and Sakura's attention. "The girls are in there" pointing to the door that had a couple of locks from the outside.

"We'll talk later" Syaoran said to Sakura curtly, still sounding very serious.

Sakura nodded with a sigh. "I'm sorry"

Syaoran gave a small nod before addressing the men. "As Sakura just said, if those Kins hiding in that room are as good as she says, we have to take care of them first, they're bound to have the keys as well. Aki, Mika and I will handle them. Sakura, Takashi, Jay, cover us from the hallway and watch out for more Kins that might come.

Everyone nodded at his instruction and moved in.

*****

Watching closely at the entrance, all three sisters silently watched as the door was fully pulled to an open but nobody was there.

"They're coming in" Kyoumi informed her sisters who were all positioning themselves in different areas of the dimly-lit room, guns readily aimed at the door.

From the outside, Mika nodded at Aki, both holding onto what Sakura saw as grenades, only a smaller. Takashi and Jay pulled her back just as both men pulled the rings and threw the grenades in different areas of the room before shutting the door to a close and jumping away for cover.

A few seconds later, the explosion erupted from the room, sending the door flying out of its hinges and colliding to the wall along with what looked like pieces of the furniture that were once intact in the room.

Taking advantage of the smoke and dust in the air, the three men walked into the room in silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735 28 4
"Ryuji Tachibana. Welcome to the Afterlife" were not the words I was expecting to hear when I died after being hit by that truck. I was expecting bri...
269 29 23
She was too young, too innocent, and death didn't take her. She got another chance. Another, alternate future.
17K 537 27
~A coming of age story~ 10 years have passed since all the cards have been changed to Sakura Cards. Sakura has grown into a young woman, and balance...
114K 3K 35
This story is of a good nerd gone bad due to her life at Konoha High, but what caused her to go bad was Rejection.