Sundrop/Moondrop x Reader !

By nataliisartzz

Just a little something i made while bored and for fun! There will be sexual things in this so just a warnin... More

Chapter one: A new beginning
Chapter Two: Fun fun fun!
Chapter Three: Run run run..!
Chapter Four: Soft Love & Apologies ..?
Chapter Five: Teddy Bear.
Chapter Six: Little Lamb
Chapter Seven: My love
Chapter Eight:
Chapter Nine: House
Chapter Ten: Painter's fun 🎨
Chapter Eleven: Doggy Love~ ☀️
Part twelve: Cat lovers 🌙 (HALF CHAPTER)
Part Thirteen: MUSIC MANNNN / Cat Lovers 2
Part Fourteen: CL3 short chapter
Part Fifteen: Sunny-D (1)
Part Sixteen: | Sunny-D (2)
Part Seventeen: Gentle Loving | SMUT
Part eighteen: short chapter
Part nineteen: Moony ?! | short chapter
Part Twenty: Rough Loving~ | SMUT
Rough Loving~ | Part two
I love you.. | Short
bubble bath
keep composed. (short)
😟 (not a chapter)
mcfuckin scuse me?! | short
Puppy Love !~ :)
Pergnananant?!?!?! | horny
Bedtime stories
Surprise Attack !!
Blank Minded
Jealousy Jealousy.
Pent up anger
Sunny . . ?
Apolagize , Now.
"Gone for so long.." Moon Smut 🌚
forgiveness ⁉️
note/ question
Are you the sun? Because youre very hot! | sun SMUT
nom nom !?
split..?
2 robots 1 person P1
NOT A CHAPTER !!
2 robots 1 person (part 2/2
.. not a huge fan
Love w/ Alex
Promoting myself (can ignore)

LATE VALENTINE CHAPTER

8.3K 187 126
By nataliisartzz

After a long time with Sun, he made sure to take good care of me. He made me feel really comfortable and nice when I was with him. I still felt really sore and numb, and there were a few bruises but that weren't super noticeable. When certain ones would be in sight, Sun would lightly trace them with his finger and sigh, I guess he felt bad for being so rough that it left a mark. But i knew, deep down, he loved it.
We stayed up together messing around and watching some shows and movies, I realized i've been there for a while so i had to get home. Plus it was almost valentine's day and I didn't have anything for Sun or Moon! I had a few things ready for them, but they were left all at my home. I had to quickly say goodbye to Sunny and run out, into my car, and to my home. My hips, inner thighs, and butt was super numb and sore and stung a bit so I just had to deal with how intense it felt.
When I arrived to my home, i collected my things and went back into my car. It took me a while to start driving again since it's been a while since i've been away from Sun and Moon. I loved being with and around them but It was pretty nice with just being with myself for a bit.

I drove on back to the pizzaplex and walked towards the daycare. It just turned 12 am and it was finally officially valentine's day. I walked into the main daycare area through the large doors in the front and found Sun making something on a table to himself. I walked on over and looked over his shoulder and Sun quickly moved it, hiding it. And I couldn't see anything in time.
"SUNSHINEE!-"
"whatcha makin, Sun?"
"NUNYA!"
"o..kay??"
I awkwardly smiles and chuckled, walking away and placing down my bag on a chair. I turn around to see Sunny holding something in front of me,
"Y/N! MY BELOVED!"
"Yes, Sunny?"
"Be mine! and i'll forever make you feel like the happiest person on earth!"
"Oh, Sun.."
I blushed while looking at his valentine card, i took it and held it, reading it with a smile on my face.
"Y'know Sun, i have something for both you and Moon~"
"Really!?"
"Mhm"
I turned around to my bag and took out his gift and gave it to him. Sun smiled even wider.
"THANK YOU THANK YOU SOO MUCH Y/N!"
I chuckled.
"yeahyeah- could I see Moon?"
"Oh uhm... Is it because you like him more?"
"no, you idiot. i like both of you equally"
i playfully punch his arm softly,
Sun giggled.

I walked on over to turn off the lights and it went super silent. Though I felt some arms wrap around my waist, it was Moon. He laid his head on my shoulders with his arms wrapped around me and it felt different? I think he was... Purring? Welp, that was new.

"Moonnnyyyy~"
"Hello, My Darling. I've missed you~"
I rolled my eyes while smiling.

Moony pulled up my shirt a bit and rubbed my hips and waist. I felt myself go red.
"S-So Moon- i got you something?-"
"Ooo~"
I wiggled out of his arms and went to my bag, i pulled out his gift and gave it to Him. He looked happy and glad because of it. I know he tried to not care but i know deep inside he loved it.
"It's alright— thanks, Y/N.."
"Mhm!"

"Now.. I have something to ask you, Y/N~"
"Hm? What is it?"

"Be my valentine..-"
"Oh!"
"And maybe, I won't bite so hard."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 378 24
This is a story I have been working on for over a year and a half, I finally have the courage and a bit more skill to share it! Please be aware it wi...
698 21 14
(This is a male reader. ) you left your last job now you are a mechanic at the freddy fazbear's mega pizzaplex NONE OF THESE CHARECTERS BELONG TO ME...
734 24 10
soooo.... hi! umm... this is my first ever story.. so it's probably gonna be shit 😅 English is not my mother tongue.. so mistakes are bound to happ...
37.6K 838 24
Them, just THEM. anyways heres the plot. You work at the Fazbear Pizzaplex and you have to do a majority of the jobs, such as cleaning some areas, ta...