Enchantress

By Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... More

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter - 2

440 25 4
By Ginnyzyn

Author's POV :

After all the questioning and bickering session three of them got ready to hit their college. As soon as they reached their college, Emily was welcomed by her boyfriend, Freddie King.

"Good morning, love. You look gorgeous as always". Freddie hugged and pecked Em's lips.

"Good morning, baby". Em smiled and kissed him back.

" Eww... We are in middle of people roaming here and there, don't know where they are heading to and you two are acting as if you are in your bedroom. Behave idiots ". Jenifer commented with a frown on her face and pushed him away from Em and pulled Emily beside her possessively. Both Emily and her boyfriend laughed at her behaviour. She indeed behaves like a kid sometimes.

Freddie stepped forward, stood beside Stacy and circled his arms around her shoulders.

"Stacy, why this Jen is always grumpy and never let me near Emily? Did she forgot that I and Em are boyfriends and girlfriends? Tell me sweetheart?". He asked Stacy playfully and rolled his eyes at Jennifer.

"Take your hands off me you idiot and don't call me sweetheart. Jen is not grumpy. She is just possessive about Em ". She pushed him away and stood beside Jenifer.

"Whoa, what's wrong with you two and why you both keep pushing me away?". He yelled and narrowed his eyes at Jen and Stacy.

"Enough three of you. When will you all stop fighting and be friends uh?". Em moved away from Jen and questioned them seriously.

"Friends? With this idiot? Never in this lifetime". Both of them spoke in unison and received a punch on their belly by Em.

"Fine. Who wants to be your friend? Baby let's go. We are getting late for seminar". He walked away with a poker face and the girls laughed at him.

"Girls I'll get going. Before that .... ". Em took a step closer to Jen, whispered something in her ear and gave Stacy a winking smile and walked away.

" What did she tell you ?". Stacy asked Jen as soon as Em left them alone for the day.

" She asked me to go with you to meet Damian and also she ordered me not to leave your side ". Jen spoke firmly by crossing her arms against her chest.

" But why? I mean why you wanna meet Damian? You don't even know him, remember?".  Stacy asked in a clueless voice and was also irritated a bit because they were treating her like a teenage girl.

" You are right. I don't know him and that's the reason I want to meet him. Let me also know how hot our colleges football team captain is. Also, I want to get the invitation for me and Emily ". Jen spoke her mind out and grabbed Stacy's wrist and started walking towards the football ground.

" But Jen, i can bring the invitations by myself. Your presence is not needed and also, eventually you'll be getting to know Damian tomorrow in the party right? So why waste your time today? ". She tried to divert her from meeting him.

" Oh my dear Stacy. Firstly, you already had the chance to bring invitations for us too the moment he invited you. But you choosed against it. So, I don't trust you this time. Secondly, am not wasting my time by meeting him today because our classes starts by ten sharp. Now, it's only nine in the morning and most importantly why you are you so desperate to meet him alone? Have you started discovering feelings for him?". Saying all this Jen gave her a deadliest glare and Stacy literally thought of running away and burying herself six feet deep inside the college ground.

" Oh my freaking god, Jen. Stop it.... No one is having feelings for no one. It's just I thought we will be getting late to our classes. Thats it. Now come I'll take you to meet him. Happy ?". Stacy lifted both of her hands in the air as a symbol of surrendering to Jen. Jen laughed at her behaviour and hugged her like a baby who got her long time wished cotton candy. Stacy hugged her back with the same love and they both marched towards the football ground.

Stacy Nicole's POV :

As soon as we reached the ground Jen's hold on my arms got tighter. I laughed at her face. She was looking nervous and tried to hide herself at my back.

" Why are you hiding Jen? Come forward. You are the one who was being adamant like a baby to bring you here with me, right? Now you are acting as if I forced you to come with me ". I laughed at her behaviour and pulled her to the front and made her stand beside me.

" Stan, who's Damian among them ?". Jen questioned me by pointing her fingers among the group of boys practicing football in front of us.

" The one who is wearing the blue Jersey with the tattoo on his whole right hand ".  I told her and waited for her reaction.

She didn't say anything. For a second, she scrutinized her gaze at the boys to find the blue jersey and the mentioned tattoo's. Once she found him her eyes gone wide and she blinked her eyes several times and then looked at me with confused face.

" What? Why are you blinking? ". I tried to suppress my laughter at her cute reaction.

" He's Damian and you are friend's with him ?". She asked me by stepping two inches away from me.

" Yes, he's Damian and am friends with him. What's with the matter of stating the facts, Jen ?". I questioned in a calm tone enjoying each second of this conversation.

" Stan, Em is definitely gonna kill you. You can't be friends with him for real" . She spoke nervously and I know this is coming.

" But why ?". I still managed to maintain my stiff posture.

" Seriously stan? Just look at him. He is too tall and muscular. I mean he's scary as hell. Why is his hair so long? Won't he do hair cuts and looked at his tattoos. He looks like a huge stone painted with green paint in his arms. And also see, see, see he's also removing his T-shirt in front of everyone shamelessly. What did you even like in him ?". She obviously stated the facts and her innocence leveled up this time.

This time I couldn't suppress my laughter. I burst out laughing like an idiot. She is scared of him, but why? Okay, I agree that he is way more taller than others and muscular. But it's not that he's gonna hurt us. She even yelled when he removed his t-shirt to exchange it with others. This is normal in games and here my dear Jenifer is accusing him as shameless. I was hiding my friendship with Damien from her because I definitely knew that she won't like him.

" Calm down, Jen. He is not an monster to be afraid of. See he has legs, hands, head just like humans. He is no harm". I commented playfully to which she frowned. When I was busy teasing her, suddenly I felt a arm on my shoulder. I turned around and was stunned to see Damian standing right in front of us with a smirk on his face.

Why is he even smirking ???

" Hi, Stacy. I didn't expect you in here. Are you here to meet me ?". Came his rough yet calm voice.

" Hi, yes I am here to meet you and this is my friend, Jenifer ". I gestured  towards Jen who was holding my arms tightly as if i would run away leaving her alone with Damian.

" Oh hi, good to meet you Jenifer ".  Saying this he took her hand from my arm and placed a kiss on the back of a palm to which she flinched and returned a low greetings.

Jenifer Andez's POV :

This man is scary and he kissed my hand without my permission. I am going to tell everything to Emily and bring her here to break his nose. Idiot! I stood there silently without uttering any word and watching them closely.

" Umm, Damian, I'm here to ask you a favour !". Stacy said all of a sudden. I was confused about what she's gonna ask then I remembered about the invitation. I digged my own grave. I don't wanna go to his birthday party and also I don't wanna send Stacy alone. Geezz!

" What is it, Stacy? I can do anything for you ". He spoke and my jaws dropped to the ground. Why would he do anything for Stacy? That's suspicious.

" I want two more invitations for the party you have invited me for !". Stacy spoke in a low voice. I felt guilty. I shouldn't have forced her to do this. This feels like begging and am embarrassed badly.

He didn't say anything and remained silent. I eyed him cautiously. What's going on in his mind? I can't figure out about what he is thinking. I think I should hack his brain system, only if he has one!

" May I know for whom you are asking the invitation for ?". He shot back a question.

"Mmm question for a question is not a good manners. Manner-less captain". I thought to myself and rolled my eyes at him.

" Oh, yes. I am planning to bring my friends Jen and Emily with me. Only if you'll grant us permission ". Stacy said gently.

God, why is she asking his permission and she's speaking gentle with him. This brat never speaks gentle with us in dorm. I'll handle her later. I was busy with my thoughts when I noticed Mr.Monster eyes me suspiciously.

"What now? Why is he looking at me like that?". He eyes me from head to toe. I felt uncomfortable under his gaze. Suddenly he released a heavy breath and moved his gaze to Stacy.

" But stacy, you were completely fine when I invited you alone the other day. What changed your mind now ?".  He questioned her with crossed arms.

Stacy slowly turned her head at my direction and gave a sweet smile.

" Jen changed my mind. she really wants to go with me to the party and also, she'll feel lonely if I leave her alone with Emily. So, I want to take them with me for the night ". She beautifully stated the facts and this is why she is my soulmate.

" But stacy, am not friends with any of your friends. How can I invite a stranger to my party ?". He narrowed his eyes at me.

What's wrong with this guy and he made me feel like I gate-crashed their plan. If am not welcomed then am not going. I gave the same look he is giving me. I cleared my throat and turned towards my friend.

" Stan, it's okay. I don't wanna go to the party anymore. You can hang out alone with your dear friend, Mr.Knight and don't plan on coming back to the dorm again ". I spoke my heart out and tried to walk away from them.

" Stop, Jen ". She grabbed my wrist and made me Stan still. " Sorry Damian. If my friends are not welcomed then I am not interested in going too ". Saying this stacy walked away from him by grabbing me along with her.

That's like my best friend.

He came running towards us and blocked our way from moving further.

" Easy there, girls !. Okay fine. You can bring any amount of people with you and I will personally mail you all my invitations. Now are we in peace ?". He asked her with a smile on his face.

That smile doesn't look real tho.

" Thanks Damien. Will meet at the party ". Stacy replied with a smile and we both walked away.

After that talk we had with Damian, we reached our department to meet Mrs.Alison Adams, the head of our Human Resource Department. she called us and we don't know what for. So we are waiting patiently for her to come and enlighten us for the need of our arrival here. When, I and Stacy, were busy discussing about the assignments we had to complete before the last date, Mrs.Adams blessed us with her arrival. She is my most favourite staff lecturer of this entire college.

" Good morning, ma'am ".  I and Stacy smiled together.

" Good morning Miss. Andez and Miss. Nicole. Take your seat ". She greeted back with a smile.

" Sure ma'am. May I know the reason for our arrival here?.  As far as I remember, I and Jen, didn't get into any trouble inside the college campus, since our last detention ". Stacy spoke for which I gulped and faced Mrs.Adams with the same expression as Stacy's.

I still remember our last detention. Em made us bunk our class for going to a movie and we literally forgot that it was our turn to perform the seminar on that particular day. So as an punishment Mrs.Adams gave us five hours of detention in library. And it was two months back. Until then, I made sure that none of us bunk our classes on importance schedules.

" Miss.Nicole, you are not called here for the detention. But am here to inform you that you both will be taking care of the seminar schedule of this month because i am getting busy with my personal matters. Hope you'll not mind helping me ?".  Mrs.Adams asked us sweetly with hope.

" No problem ma'am. We will definitely take care of your schedules. Mail us the details and we will plan accordingly ". I said and felt relaxed. At least we are not in trouble this time.

" Jen is right ma'am. You don't have to worry. We will handle ". Stacy spoke agreeing my words.

" Thanks to both of you and always remember that 'I got your back', my favourites! ". Mrs.Adams hugged both of us and thanked genuinely.

Author's POV :

After a long day, three of them returned back to their dorm. Did their night routine and got on the bed laying down as usual. Jen was in the middle of them with Em on her right and Stacy on her left. They were too tired to talk and Stacy was already dozing off. Emily was on her phone texting her boyfriend. Jen was just staring at the ceiling and clutching the sheets with her fingers. Emily noticed her tensed state and turned off her mobile.

" What's running in this little head of yours ?".Em gently poked her fingers on the side of Jenifer's head.

Immediately Jen rolled herself towards Emily and hugged her tightly.
Emily engulfed her into a warm and comforting hug and patted her back soothingly.

" What's wrong Jen?. You are worrying me ". She again asked her gently.

" Em ......." . Jen whispered just for Emily to hear.

" Hmm... What ?". Em whispered back understanding that she doesn't want Stacy to hear their conversation.

" I don't like Damian and he kissed me without my permission ". She nuzzled  herself more into Em and whispered again, "please stop Stacy from going to the party ".

" What do you mean by he kissed you ?". Em was surprised to hear this. Jen haven't shared a kiss with anyone before and how could that guy steal her first kiss just like that without her permission.

Emily was fuming in anger and was patiently waiting for Jen to answer. But Jen didn't answer and stayed still. Em tried to move her a bit from her arms. So that she could see her face. When she saw her  face, she literally face slammed herself. Jen was sleeping peacefully in Emily's arms with her hands circling around her waist.

" She and her sleeping positions ". Emily thought to herself and gently placed a kiss on her head.

" Don't worry, Jen. I'll never let anyone to hurt you or Stacy. You both means the world to me and if I get to know that, that Damian Freaking Knight have hurt you, i would beat the shit out of him. I promise. Good night to you ". Saying this Em hugged her and made herself comfortable to sleep. Soon sleep engulfed her and she went to her la la land.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 546 53
#1 in Wattpad Romance! "Don't fight me, please...!" he pleaded with his whisper by my ears. His obsession was killing me, yet I couldn't fight it, I...
2.2M 89.4K 72
#1 on the billionaire hot list (May 16) Avery Tanner's life is about to change when she saves a young man from his death. She can't stop thinking of...
21.6K 1.1K 60
Teresa Smith is a fearless passionate girl, who worked hard for achieving a life of her dreams. Little did she know that her vacation trip to pairs w...
142K 3.2K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...