Meant To Be Wild (Completed)

By MarkyGalagate

Ever since Sakura met Syaoran, he had successfully taken her to heaven and hell from gang wars to street raci... More

Chapter 1: Emptiness of the Heart
Chapter 2: Catching Up
Chapter 3: Second Meeting
Chapter 4: The Wolves
Chapter 5: Moments of Fun
Chapter 6: Moving In
Chapter 7: I Spy
Chapter 8: Naughty and Nice
Chapter 9: Discoveries
Chapter 10: Good Luck and Bad Luck
Chapter 11: Propaganda
Chapter 12: Precious
Chapter 13: I'll Be Watching
Chapter 14: Taking Back What's Mine
Chapter 15: So It Begins
Chapter 16: Ending the Wrong Way
Chapter 17: Betrayal
Chapter 18: Knowing the Enemy
Chapter 19: Shock
Chapter 20: I Refuse to Believe
Chapter 21: What Goes Around, Comes Around
Chapter 22: Moving On?
Chapter 23: Saved
Chapter 24: Explanations
Chapter 25: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 26: Problems Ensue
Chapter 27: Connecting Dots
Chapter 28: Girls vs Guys
Chapter 29: Pain, Inside and Out
Chapter 31: Race to the Final War
Chapter 32: Plans Backfire
Chapter 33: Wrong Information
Chapter 34: Hatred with Guilt
Chapter 35: Change of Plan
Chapter 36: Separation
Chapter 37: One on One
Chapter 38: Answers
Chapter 39: For You
Chapter 40: Pain with Recovery
Epilogue: The Wedding

Chapter 30: Party Crashers

4 0 0
By MarkyGalagate

"We're coming" Mei Lin said stubbornly, crossing her arms in front of her but wincing as she did.

Syaoran raised a brow at her.

"Syaoran I'll be fine!" she said, glaring at him, but all he did was glare right back at her.

"No, you haven't fully recovered yet and you expect me to let you come along?"

"We'll be fine! We can protect ourselves!"

"Like you did this morning?"

Mei Lin's glare got even harder before she looked away and glared at each one of the guys in front of her. "Fine, leave us here"

The guys looked at each other then at their partners who wore expressionless faces.

After a few moments of silence, Syaoran left without saying a word, the guys following him also not saying a word to the girls.

Mei Lin huffed and plopped herself down on the couch, again wincing when her butt made contact.

"Damn Syaoran" she muttered.

"It's all right Mei Lin, he's just worried because of what happened to us. He'll let us come along tomorrow night. Eriol told me that they're gonna do 'business' everyday now" Tomoyo said, rolling her eyes at how Eriol described their killing spree on the Kins.

"But still…it isn't fair" Mei Lin said, glaring at the floor.

"Don't worry, Aya and some of other girls are going with them tonight. She told me a while ago" Naoko said.

"And they'll tell us if something happens or if they overhear something juicy" Rika added.

Mei Lin merely sighed at this. It was still different from actually being there but it would be better than nothing. The real reason why she wanted to come along was for revenge on one of the twins that she had been fighting off that morning.

How badly she wanted to kill that bitch…

*****

"Oh fuck it!" Kimi shouted as the cloth hit her wound. "What the hell is in this mother fucker?"

"Oh quit whining bitch" Kyoumi retorted as she too dabbed a similar cloth with the same medicine drenched in it on the huge gash on her leg.

Katsumi rolled her eyes at her sisters before doing exactly what they were doing but on her left forearm.

They would have to heal fast because she knew those Wolves are trying to heal themselves just as fast too.

*****

"Yet again another bombing had occurred earlier tonight at one of the hottest clubs in Tokyo. Police still believes that this is between gangs of the highest ranks and is incredulously still not taking part of it. The police says that it is better to have these two groups to take care of their own problems on their own as to avoid the harm from coming to the innocent. We all advise you all to stay clear of danger and other t-"

The news lady on TV cut short when Rika clicked it off and tossed the controller to the side.

So that was what they did that very moment while they're just there doing nothing in the house.

"At least we know they're coming back home now" Chiharu said with a sigh, and indeed they heard the distant rumbling of motorcycle engines outside.

3 more days…

*****

No one would believe that these girls ever got into a fight the other day because they acted as if nothing had happened. It had only taken 2 days for them to heal from all the pain completely; for the guys in the household, they were amazed at their spunk.

There were still marks left from their cuts and bruises but they acted as if it wasn't there. They all wanted to train again, as much as they wanted to go after the Kins but they weren't allowed by the guys to do either.

So here they were, doing nothing but lay around the house. They had 2 days left and all they've done is lie around and do nothing and how they badly wanna go out and do something…anything.

"We're going and you can't stop us. Even if we have to sneak out and follow you just so we can tag a long" Mei Lin said flatly.

It was after dinner and she and the other girls forbid the guys to leaving them in the house while they go out and have fun.

The guys all stared at the girls, waiting for them to back out and suggest they just stay in the house…but everything was quiet.

The girls were indeed getting more stubborn as time goes by.

*****

"Now this is much better!" Mei Lin shouted as they parked across the street from the club.

The girls all shouted in agreement before they made their across the street, leaving the guys to trail behind them.

"Why did we agree to this again?" Aki muttered, following the girls while looking around for anyone suspicious.

The guys shrugged and entered as the bouncer opened up the rails without a second thought.

Loud music entered their ears as they entered into the darkness with different colored lights fell on them from time to time.

"We'll just be around upstairs" Syaoran informed to the girls before they bounded to the dance floor as he and the other guys went up the stairs to their private area above them where they could see them clearly from the side.

"C'mon!" Tomoyo shouted above the music, pulling them to the center of the dance floor.

Just when they got there the song ended and a new one came up, an oh-so-familiar one that the girls could only grin at each other as it went along.

It's funny how a man only thinks about the BEEP

You got a real big heart, but I'm lookin' at ya BEEP

You got a real big brains, but I'm lookin' at ya BEEP

Girl it ain't no pain, let me lookin' at ya BEEP

I don't give a BEEP

Keep lookin' at my BEEP

'Cos it don't mean a thing if you lookin' at my BEEP (Hah)

I'm a do my thing, while you playin' with ya BEEP

Hahahahahahaha

Every boys the same, since I've been in seventh grade

They been tryin' to get with me, tryin' to (hahaha hahaha)

They always got a plan, to be my one 'n' only man

Wanna hold me with their hands, wanna (hahaha hahaha)

The girls were smiling and laughing along as they danced to the music, grinding one another closely that people from afar would think they were actually having sex on the dance floor.

I keep turnin' them down, but they always come around

Askin' me to go around, that's not the way it's goin' down

'Cos they only want, only want, my (nahaha nahaha)

Only want what they want, but (nahaha nahaha)

It's funny how a man only thinks about the BEEP

You got a real big heart, but I'm lookin' at ya BEEP

You got a real big brains, but I'm lookin' at ya BEEP

Girl it ain't no pain, let me lookin' at ya BEEP

I don't give a BEEP

Keep lookin' at my BEEP

'Cos it don't mean a thing if you lookin' at my BEEP (Hah)

I'm a do my thing, while you playin' with ya BEEP

Hahahahahahaha

People now gathered and formed a circle around them, watching as the girls continue doing what they can closely. Random guys who watched had been trying to dance their way to the girls but they were all ignored. Though they lost hope of ever getting any of the action, they still cheered them on and were stimulated by their way of dancing together.

Do you know that 'no' don't mean 'yes', means 'no'?

So just hold up, wait a minute; let me put my two cents in 'n' one!

Just be patient, don't be rushin' like ya anxioushin', two

You're just too aggressive, tryin' to get your (Ahh)

"If I didn't know them, I'd have the impression that they weren't straight" Eriol said in an amused tone. He leaned on the railing and watched them closely, especially Tomoyo who was grinding in front of Mei Lin with Rika behind her doing the same thing. "Fuck" he muttered under his breath, feeling himself getting aroused just by watching her.

Do you know, that I know?

'N' I don't, wanna go

Yeh they only want, only want, my (hahaha hahaha)

Only want what they want, but (nahaha nahaha)

He looked at the other guys- except Syaoran who was seated behind them and was trying to talk someone over his cell phone- they too had the same look on their faces…lust. He looked back at the girls and caught Tomoyo staring at him and she was smirking before she whispered something to Mei Lin.

Mei Lin smirked at Tomoyo before nodding. What are they up to? What happened next answered Eriol's question as Tomoyo leaned in and started sucking on Mei Lin's neck.

It's funny how a man only thinks about the BEEP

You got a real big heart, but I'm lookin' at ya BEEP

You got a real big brains, but I'm lookin' at ya BEEP

Girl it ain't no pain, let me lookin' at ya BEEP

I don't give a BEEP

Keep lookin' at my BEEP

'Cos it don't mean a thing if you lookin' at my BEEP (Hah)

I'm a do my thing, while you playin' with ya BEEP

Hahahahahahaha

By now, not only were it the guys holding their urges as their girlfriends started pleasuring each other on the dance floor, the other men around them on the dance floor were holding their breaths as well.

Ooh, you got it bad, I can tell

You want it bad, but don't yell

But what you got from me is somethin' I…somethin' I don't need

(Hey)

It's funny how a man only thinks about the BEEP

You got a real big heart, but I'm lookin' at ya BEEP

You got a real big brains, but I'm lookin' at ya BEEP

Girl it ain't no pain, let me lookin' at ya BEEP

I don't give a BEEP

Keep lookin' at my BEEP

'Cos it don't mean a thing if you lookin' at my BEEP (Hah)

I'm a do my thing, while you playin' with ya BEEP

Hahahahahahaha

At this point, Eriol and the others all had similar thoughts running through their heads: 'When the hell is this fucking song going to end?'

It's funny how a man only thinks about the BEEP

You got a real big heart, but I'm lookin' at ya BEEP

You got a real big brains, but I'm lookin' at ya BEEP

Girl it ain't no pain, let me lookin' at ya BEEP

I don't give a BEEP

Keep lookin' at my BEEP

'Cos it don't mean a thing if you lookin' at my BEEP (Hah)

I'm a do my thing, while you playin' with ya BEEP

Hahahahahahaha

Everyone around the dance floor clapped as the girls did an ending pose, they grinned at each other before laughing and bowing to the crowd.

*****

"What the fuck do they think they're doing?" Jay muttered, his eyes turning dark, seeing a few guys making their way to the girls who were now gathered at the bar, ordering drinks.

"I dunno who they are but they can't have what they want" Takashi said, looking straight at the redhead who was aiming a seductive look at Chiharu.

*****

"Hey, that drink is on me" a voice said, making the bartender nod.

Rika turned around to see a guy with jet-black hair and brown eyes.

"Excuse me?" she asked with a raised brow.

"Hey there, I'm Jake" he said, immediately taking the seat beside Rika.

"And I'm not interested" she retorted before turning back to the bartender. Sure this guy may be a bit attractive, but he was no where near Aki's good-looks.

*****

"Wanna dance?" a blond said, winking at Naoko who merely rolled her eyes.

*****

"What the hell is your problem?" Chiharu said directly at the red-head who had been giving her seductive looks since his group approached them…in her opinion, he looked kind of ill.

*****

A brunette slung his arm around Tomoyo as did another blond around Mei Lin's shoulder. All the girls could do was shake their heads at the stupidity of these guys. They obviously didn't see the furious- yet attractive- looking guys who were making their way towards them at that very moment.

*****

"Excuse me, but is there a problem here?"

Rika's face lit up before she turned around to meet the man she's been thinking about that very moment. Before she could speak, 'Jake' cut in.

"Hey man, go find another girl to hit on, she's mine"

'Wrong answer' Rika thought wryly, taking a casual sip of her drink, watching Aki closely.

Aki glared at the guy before looking at Rika, who was clearly enjoying herself. He smirked before immediately planting his lips on hers. He felt her smile in the kiss before he felt her hands snake around his neck.

"Hey! I said beat it you bastard" Jake said.

The couple pulled away, Aki sighed and looked at Rika apologetically who just pouted at the lost contact. He smiled before pulling out one of his guns, pointing it on the guy's chest.

"Try to hit on my girl again and I won't hesitate to kill you on the spot" he said in a deadly whisper.

Fear flashed through Jake's eyes but he tried to remain still.

"Who do you think you are?" he said angrily, standing his ground.

Aki sighed and dramatically dropped his head on Rika's shoulder, making her giggle.

"This guy doesn't know when to quit" he whispered.

Rika shivered at the feel of his breath on her skin.

"I'd let it go if I were you" interrupted the bartender to Jake. "They own the place; you're at a loss pal"

Jake looked at him unbelievingly.

"Prove it" he told Aki.

Not wanting to put up with the guy anymore, Aki merely lifted Rika and she wrapped her legs around his waste. He smile as she pulled down her leather jacket, revealing her only wearing a skimpy black tube top that only covered her breast area.

Jay was only able to stare at the Wolf tattoo that was looking right back at him on Rika's back as she held her hair up for him to see.

"I-I-I-"

"Don't even think about coming near her again" Aki hissed, aiming a cold glare at him.

Jake merely nodded before hastily leaving.

*****

"Please go away" Naoko said politely but the blond pretended not to hear her as he started grinding her with the beat of the current music.

She looked at him disgustedly and tried to push him away, but he only came nearer. She looked up, shocked when he suddenly stumbled back as if some incredible force pushed him away, but it was only Mika and he barely put in any force when he pulled the guy away from her.

"If I catch you even touching my girlfriend, you'll regret the day you were born" he hissed into his ear from behind.

The blond turned around and was met by Mika's piercing brown eyes, glaring at him.

"Y-Yeah sure" he said before scampering away.

*****

Chiharu's eyes brightened seeing Takashi making his way towards her. She immediately walked pass the red-head and jumped on him. Takashi smiled at her and gave her a short but passionate kiss before turning to the red-head with a glare.

"I'll rip your eyeballs out if you ever look at her that way again" he hissed before carrying Chiharu away, leaving the guy speechless.

*****

"I believe you're in our spot" Eriol said, looking hard at the brunette, then at his filthy arm which was around Tomoyo.

Jay glared at the blond full-force, daring him to even do anything else to Mei Lin, besides that arm already on her shoulder.

The two guys laughed at Eriol's comment.

"Don't mind them babe" the blond whispered into Mei Lin's ear.

"They're only jealous" the brunette said, pulling Tomoyo closer to him.

If it were possible, Tomoyo and Mei Lin could literally see fire in their boyfriends' eyes.

"Get lost…" Eriol hissed, keeping himself calm at the guy's nerves

"…now" Jay growled.

The two guys merely laughed.

"I'd go if I were you" Tomoyo said.

"You wouldn't wanna hang around" Mei Lin said, sighing.

Before any of them could reply, they were sent flying across the floor.

The girls looked amusedly as the two guys scrambled on their feet and ran away before looking back at Eriol and Jay who visibly looked less stressed.

"Come" Tomoyo said, grabbing Eriol's wrist and heading somewhere else more…private.

*****

Sakura sat on the couch in her hospital room, looking out the window behind it which overlooked the city. She was bored out of her mind, sometimes she even wished she had woken up from her deep slumber at a later time when she can directly leave and do something…anything!

Sighing to her self, a thought crossed her mind. Why couldn't she leave?

'It's not like I'm forbidden to go out. I might as well go out rather than star here and do nothing'

Then again, Tomoyo did say it wasn't safe for her to go out alone, especially not at night. They told her about what happened at their old school a few days ago. No, it wouldn't be safe. If Tsuyoshi and the Kins were still out there, it's not safe at all to go out as Sakura Kinomoto.

*****

"Excuse me in there!" a girl shouted, knocking on the door urgently.

"W-What is it?" Tomoyo gasped out as Eriol squeezed her right breast while sucking on the other one.

"We wanna use the toilet anytime soon!" the girl called back from the outside.

"Come back later!" Eriol shouted back fiercely before kissing Tomoyo hard on the lips.

"E-Eriol" Tomoyo said, breathing heavily when he pulled away now concentrating on taking off her tight leather pants.

"What is it?"

"Did something happen?" she asked curiously as she helped him pull the thing down her legs with her panties.

"If you hadn't danced in such an erotic way, I wouldn't be like this" he explained simply, sweat starting to form on his face. "It's your fault" he blamed boyishly.

Tomoyo giggled but it was immediately cut short by a long moan as she felt a finger rub around her nether regions. Trying to grip on the wall behind her, she arched her body towards him just when she felt a finger enter her. She moaned his name over and over again as he repeatedly thrust his finger in and out of her before pulling it out completely and licking her juices from his finger.

"Eriol, I want you in me now" she ordered hoarsely.

Not wasting any time, he hastily undid his belt and slid off his own pants along with his boxers, throwing it to the small pile beside them where all of Tomoyo's clothes were. She smiled seeing his erection before jumping on him, circling her legs around his waist.

Catching Tomoyo in another heated kiss, he immediately inserted himself in her. All she did was moan feeling him inside her; she was already wet when he entered her, so his swift action didn't hurt at all. Before pushing any deeper inside her, Eriol pulled out again, teasing her greatly.

"Eriol" Tomoyo moaned out, her hands now gripping his hair as she continued pumping inside her. "Harder Eriol, harder" she hissed, closing her eyes from all the pleasure that's going through her body. "Oh God" she whispered, loving every second of what was happening, wanting it to never end but she knew it would very soon for she was coming…and fast.

"Tomoyo" Eriol groaned, loving the feel of him inside her. He continued thrusting himself inside her, going faster and deeper. Reaching their climax at the exact same moment, they leaned into each other into a kiss to avoid each other from screaming, they were after all in a public bathroom, no doubt with people lined up outside to use it.

Eriol spilled himself inside her as he felt Tomoyo's muscles tighten around his length. Their kissing became less urgent, instead now slower and more passionate. Eriol eventually removed himself from inside her and set her down on the ground but holding her in place since her legs were still shaky from the quickie they just had.

"I love you, did you know that?" she said in a whisper, looking into his eyes.

"Yup, and I'm sure you know that I love you too" he replied with one of his charming smiles.

Tomoyo stared at him with a smile on her face. She couldn't imagine not having Eriol in her life. He was always there when she needed him, always smiling, looking so calm and sure of himself and everything he does. In short, he was absolutely perfect…and she wouldn't let go of him no matter what.

*****

"About time you got back" Syaoran said, a smirk present on his face as his best friend came up the stairs and towards them, holding Tomoyo's waist protectively.

"We had to take a little detour along the way" he said with a grin on his face.

"Where's Mei Lin?" Tomoyo asked, noticing her absence.

"Dancing with Jay" Naoko said, pointing to the railing, down the floor when Mika broke away from their kiss and started sucking on her neck.

"I'm surprised you noticed" Tomoyo said, smirking, making Naoko turn beet red.

"I wouldn't call that dancing. It looks more like sex with clothes on" Eriol pointed out with an amused expression on his face.

Tomoyo grinned before making her way over to him, leaning on the railing and immediately catching sight of the intimate couple in the middle of the dance floor. If you looked at them at a certain angle, it really did look like they were having sex. She giggled before turning to the other intimate couple.

"You know, you can use the bathroom downstairs" she pointed out to Rika and Aki with a raised brow.

"Why when we can do it right here?" Aki said.

Rika was sitting on his lap facing him and she was rocking herself on his already erect member through their clothes.

"I'd rather not watch you two here do anything besides what your doing now" Syaoran informed.

Aki grinned at him before Rika captured his lips in a searing kiss.

Tomoyo shook her head at them before turning to the next couple beside them. She could visibly see Takashi's hand caressing Chiharu under her tight top, and the face she held on her face only proved what they really were doing.

"Hey, look at Mei Lin" Eriol said, interrupting her thoughts. If she watched her friends any longer, she would have to drag Eriol back to the bathrooms.

"What is it?"

She made her way to the railing and surprisingly, so did the rest of their group, including Syaoran. If it concerned Mei Lin, it must be interesting enough to allow them to hold on to their sexual urges just to watch. Though in Syaoran's case, he was just plain bored.

"What the-?" Syaoran got out, looking at his cousin. He expected to see her in a fight or something like that but…a dance off?

*****

Ladies up in here tonight
No fighting, no fighting
We got the refugees up in here
No fighting, no fighting

Shakira, Shakira

Mei Lin was dancing in the middle of a crowd circled around her and another girl with long, black wavy hair in the middle of the dance floor.

I never really knew that she could dance like this
She makes a man wants to speak Spanish
Como se llama, bonita, mi casa, su casa
Shakira, Shakira

Oh baby when you talk like that
You make a woman go mad
So be wise and keep on
Reading the signs of my body

And I'm on tonight
You know my hips don't lie
And I'm starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see baby, this is perfection

Hey Girl, I can see your body moving
And it's driving me crazy
And I didn't have the slightest idea
Until I saw you dancing

And when you walk up on the dance floor
Nobody cannot ignore the way you move your body, girl
And everything so unexpected - the way you right and left it
So you can keep on shaking it

When Mei Lin stopped, the other girl challenged her and was doing moves on her own, moving her body flexibly, swaying her hips to the beat and moving her arms around in the air, doing some sort of belly dancing but with different additional moves on her own.

I never really knew that she could dance like this
She makes a man want to speak Spanish
Como se llama, bonita, mi casa, su casa
Shakira, Shakira

Oh baby when you talk like that
You make a woman go mad
So be wise and keep on
Reading the signs of my body

And I'm on tonight
You know my hips don't lie
And I am starting to feel you boy
Come on lets go, real slow
Don't you see baby asi es perfecto

Oh I know I am on tonight my hips don't lie
And I am starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension

She bent her upper body down with her hair before snapping up again and paused in a pose.

Don't you see baby, this is perfection
Shakira, Shakira

The two girls looked at each other challenging the other before they both moved at the same time, each with different moves but both equally flexible and…alluring.

Oh boy, I can see your body moving
Half animal, half man
I don't, don't really know what I'm doing
But you seem to have a plan
My will and self restraint
Have come to fail now, fail now
See, I am doing what I can, but I can't so you know
That's a bit too hard to explain

Baila en la calle de noche
Baila en la calle de día

Baila en la calle de noche
Baila en la calle de día

I never really knew that she could dance like this
She makes a man want to speak Spanish
Como se llama, bonita, mi casa, su casa
Shakira, Shakira

Oh baby when you talk like that
You know you got me hypnotized
So be wise and keep on
Reading the signs of my body

Senorita, feel the conga, let me see you move like you come from Colombia

By this time, Mei Lin stopped and looked at the girl as she did simple yet graceful hip movements with her eyes closed and her hands doing complicated rotations around her.

Mira en Barranquilla se baila así, say it!

Yeah
She's so sexy every man's fantasy a refugee like me back with the Fugees from a 3rd world country
I go back like when 'pac carried crates for Humpty Humpty
I need a whole club dizzy
Why the CIA wanna watch us?
Colombians and Haitians
I ain't guilty, it's a musical transaction
No more do we snatch ropes
Refugees run the seas 'cause we own our own boats

After doing quick steps for that part of the song, the girl returned to her recent belly dancing mix.

I'm on tonight, my hips don't lie
And I'm starting to feel you boy
Come on let's go, real slow
Baby, like this is perfecto

Oh, you know I am on tonight and my hips don't lie
And I am starting to feel it's right
The attraction, the tension
Baby, like this is perfection

The girl bent her body forward before snapping her head up, her body rising slowly and flexibly right after.

No fighting
No fighting

Reaching a straight position she smiled as everyone cheered her on and only just realized that the girl competing with her had stopped a while ago. She was too caught up with dancing and feeling the beat flow through her system that she hadn't noticed.

Looking around, she caught the girl's red eyes staring at her with a grin on her face. She merely grinned as the girl approached her with a guy behind her.

*****

"What's Mei Lin doing?" Tomoyo asked, curious as to why she was acting like that. At any other situation, Mei Lin would blow up if she lost to anything, even to something simple as dancing.

Eriol shrugged, just as confused as her.

"The other girl was good though" Naoko said.

"Really good" Rika and Chiharu corrected in unison, still staring at Mei Lin's contender who Mei Lin and Jay were now talking to.

They watched as the three talked before they disappeared below their level. Moments later, Jay appeared, jogging from the stairs.

"Who was that girl?" Tomoyo asked curiously, already having her suspicions.

Jay merely grinned at them. "You'll be in for a shock"

The group- save for Syaoran who was busy talking on his cell phone again- looked at each other before looking back at the stairs when they heard Mei Lin's voice speak out.

"Well, there's nothing we can do about it. Might as well enjoy your time, right?" Mei Lin said in a laughing voice. "But I'm not so sure w-"

She stopped and looked at everyone else who were staring at her.

"Hey guys, meet my competitor" she said, rolling her eyes but with a grin on her face.

The girl beside her directed a small smile to everyone. Her hair was framing her face nicely with bangs covering her eyes which glinted with mischief as her gaze landed on them one by one, lingering on Syaoran as she did.

He was still busy talking coldly into his cell phone that he hadn't noticed her presence…she smirked. She raised her head slowly, revealing her face to the others.

They gaped at her.

Just as they were all about to say something, she held a finger over her lips, shushing them. She smiled at them before slowly making her way to Syaoran who still didn't notice her presence until she stopped right in front of him.

Syaoran looked up at the girl standing before him since as he was sitting down. He stared at her long wavy black hair, down to her pink lips, to her tight silver halter top that ended below her breasts, then to her navel that was pierced with a simple diamond stud, then to her glittering skirt that ended right below her knees, to her silver ballet flats that had ribbons strapped up her ankles in Xs.

He raised a brow at her, but he couldn't see if she was looking at him or not because of her bangs covering her eyes.

"What can I do for you?" he asked, ending his call with a simple press of a button before pocketing his phone.

Everyone looked on. If she speaks, Syaoran will surely know she's…

"What the-?"

She swiftly pounced on him, straddling him on the couch he was sitting on and cut him off when her lips slammed on his.

Syaoran was wide-eyed, staring at the girl as her lips worked on his. Who the hell is she? Her face was as close at it can get on his but her eyes were closed.

Unconsciously, he wrapped his arms around her, landing his hands on her butt, squeezing them and pulling her closer to him. She seemed and felt very familiar.

She was about to undo the buttons on his forest green polo shirt when someone cleared his throat from behind her.

"I think we'll leave you two alone" Takashi said, a smirk on his face as did the others on their faces.

"Yeah you need time to…catch up" Rika said, wiggling her eyebrows.

Syaoran looked at them with questioning eyes.

"Look closer in front of you Syaoran" Mei Lin said with a sigh before she and the others bounded down the stairs.

Syaoran's eyebrows creased before he turned back to the girl on top of him. Her head was still turned around so he couldn't see her face. But…didn't she have black hair? He stared at her hair which was now a honey color.

No…

The girl looked back at him with a smile on her face, her emerald eyes twinkling.

"Sakura!"

"About time you took notice" she snorted, smirking at him. "I didn't know you kiss anyone who has the guts to make the first move on you" she added, with a little 'humph'.

"I- why are you here?" he asked, changing the subject.

Sakura sighed and rested her head on his shoulder, slowly kissing and sucking on his neck after opening one button of his polo.

"But aren't you glad I'm here?" she asked before resuming her previous deed.

"I am" he said softly, but enough for her to hear above the music. "But I-"

Sakura rest a finger on his lips, silencing him. "Sshhh…I'll explain later, alright? But for now…" she leaned forward and gave him a short peck on the cheek. "…I missed kissing you"

"You'd better be prepared for more than just kissing then" he replied hoarsely before he kissed her lips forcefully.

Sakura kissed him back just as much before pulling away and kissing down towards his neck. Syaoran closed his eyes, loving the feel of her lips on his skin before looking at the two men guarding the staircase leading up their private booth. He nodded at them, signaling them to stand guard downstairs.

The two men nodded at him curtly before taking their leave.

Seeing their forms disappearing below the staircase, he immediately untied the two knots that held Sakura's top to her body. When it fell, he wasn't surprised that she wasn't wearing a bra; in fact, he had hoped for the exact thing.

Sakura gasped when his strong hands immediately caressed her. It was his turn to suck on her neck while he continued groping her. She felt herself heat up and started rocking on him, pushing herself down on his erecting member, making him hiss.

"Ah shit Sakura"

She pulled back to look at him, smirking. Standing up, she laid herself down on the table in front of him.

"So, what do we do now?" she said in a sigh.

Syaoran merely stared at her. Looking her up and down hungrily.

"Syao-" Sakura was cut off when Syaoran suddenly and swiftly got himself on top of her.

"Let's just skip the foreplay tonight" he whispered into her ear.

"W-What if someone comes up here?"

"Then we'd be giving them a free show" he said jokingly, but he knew no one would come up here because the two guards where standing below the stairs. Sakura laughed at his answer before giving a nod.

"Let's get to it then" she whispered back, kissing him softly on the lips.

Her hands led down to his pants, undoing the belt buckle and unzipping it, using her legs to pull it down along with his boxers. Syaoran was doing the same thing as he unzipped Sakura's skirt from behind.

"You ready?" Syaoran whispered hoarsely.

"I'm always ready for you" was Sakura's heartfelt reply.

There was love in her voice but there was lust in her eyes…and it only made Syaoran want her even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 44.7K 38
Moving back to a hometown she had left before she could even remember it was never supposed to be a big deal. But for Sara Bryant, everything is abou...
1.6K 44 35
long time ago when film industry has only began there lived Syaoran , a boy full of dreams. He had always wanted to become a actor but only got the c...
2.4K 256 20
[BOOK 2 OF THE SHARING SERIES]Once, two girls were sharing one life. Their existences turned into one, and as the lines blurred and the beginning of...
243 17 15
A young female wolf is forced to leave her home after it is take over by humans and destroyed. When the world starts to become more dangerous for the...