What if roxy was the pink ran...

By BernadetteWinder

This is alternate universe where she became the pink ranger and Zoey and Ravi and Devon became yellow and blu... More

Prologue Chapter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 megazord enters and gold with sliver rangers
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

26 0 0
By BernadetteWinder

Roxy and Zoey and Devon and Ravi with steel and Nate were training with the six computers that had megazord program on it .
Well commander is watch them aka the six rangers .
All six rangers did it as a team via all six computers .
Then the rangers decide to go the gym with Ben and Betty and have a drink of smoothie.
But then avatar blaze attack the crybots  and crybot monster .
So the all six rangers morph Before they head to the scene .
Also then all rangers started fight crybots and destroy .
Even attack the monster a few times but the monster blow up .
End of chapter 4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 7.8K 41
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...
35.6K 1.9K 19
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
134K 27.2K 81
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...