SHIMMER ,, adrian chase

By saturnsbluestar

๐Ÿ’ซ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๐Ž๐Ž. ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—‚๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ... More

shimmer
graphics
00. prologue
act one
001. name of the game

002. midnight blues

838 44 111
By saturnsbluestar

The water was cold and bitter against Saphirra's exposed skin. The liquid nipped at her limbs with no mercy. Although her suit did well to keep her body warm, it still left her hands and face to reap the consequences.

As the group crept up through the shoreline Saphirra stayed close behind, allowing the leader to show them the path. They made their way through the battered sand, somehow staying in a lined formation while they walked up the slanted hill.

Silence consumed the air for only a moment before Saphirra's ears filled with the sound of a hyperactive blast. When the arranged heroes looked up, their eyes lit up with the color orange. It was a bomb that had went off somewhat near in the distance.

Robert had instinctively pulled out his weapon, among it at what could have been any unsuspecting target. As he spoke into his microphone to notify the directors of their predicament.

While he did so, Saphirra held up her hands in defense, stationing them in front of her torso for protection.

With Peacemaker standing right beside the young woman, he noticed her actions and had decided to question her odd movements.

"Why are your hands up? Don't have you a weapon?" He foolishly asked Saphirra.

All she could do was shift her eyes to glance at the man. She furrowed her brows in confusion wondering why he would ask such a stupid question to her.

"I am a weapon you dipshit." Saphirra stated in an inherently annoyed and flat tone.

She turned her head back towards where the explosion had come from, training her palms one in front of the other. However, Peacemaker didn't lift his gaze. His mind still held various questions for his teammate that he so desperately needed answered.

"Well what can you do?" Peacemaker inquired, directing his words for Saphirra.

"You wanna see?" Saphirra quizzed him, holding a threatening symphony in her voice.

Eyes widening, Peacemaker didn't dare to utter another word to her, afraid of what she would truly do despite him not having seen a full display of her powers just yet.

"All right, we cut through the jungle." Bloodsport instructed them all.

Cutting through everyone's thoughts, Saphirra turned her figure to follow Cleo in front of her. She needed to keep her head in the game. Make sure that she was always on high alert in case anyone wanted to try something.

Pushing through leaves and other assortments of greenery, Saphirra's head began to buzz from all the bickering Bloodsport and Peacemaker had initiated.

"You're the leader. You're supposed to be decisive." Peacemaker had somehow come to the conclusion of reciting it back to Bloodsport in an effort to get some information.

"And I've decided that you should eat a big bag of dicks, how's that?" Robert responded coldly, clearly trying to get under Chris's skin.

"You're being facetious, but what if this whole beach was completely covered in dicks and somebody said that I had to eat every dick until the beach was clean for liberty, I would say no problemo." Peacemaker aimlessly rambled, trying to prove a point that never made sense to begin with.

While the two so loudly fought, all Saphirra could do was keep her pace of walking. The noise was irritating her beyond belief. All she wanted to do was tell them to shut up and keep walking. Up until that's what she accidentally blurted out.

"Why don't you both shove a dick down your throats and shut up?!" Saphirra angrily yelled back at the two. Simultaneously each member stopped dead in their tracks, and turned to meet her rage driven eyes.

Instead of shrinking away and admitting her mistake, she stood tall against the two brooding men. Saphirra wasn't afraid of what they would say to her. Opposed to that, the girl was actually quite proud of her shining confidence.

Saphirra ultimately knew that she would never let a man, especially the idiotic ones, control anything about her. Whether it was her words, her personality, or her decisions, Saphirra would always be her own free willed entity.

To her surprise, both Bloodsport and Peacemaker hushed themselves, ultimately figuring that it would be best for them both to test their limits with Saphirra.

As the two continued leading along the path they both shared a common thought. Waller wasn't joking when she expressed the nature of the Eve girl.

"There's something wrong with your skin." Cleo pointed out to the polka dotted man.

Her breakage of the still atmosphere caused the rest of sort to circle around to face Abner.

Saphirra took the moment to scan over his skin, plainly noticing the colored circles that seemed to take over his face. Perhaps it was a mystery to them as to why he has contorted to look like a twister game board, but it was still and interesting one at that.

"It's just a rash." He spoke timidly, trying to get the attention off of him as quickly as possible.

"That's a rash?!" Peacemaker exclaimed.

For just this one time, Saphirra had to side with Chris. She had never seen anything like the sights set in front of her and she had to wonder what else Abner would consider normal.

Thankfully their moment was cut through by yet another explosion. Forcing the group's eyes off the Polka Dot Man and into the sky where they could perfectly see the pyrotechnics light show.

As the air filled with the sounds of gunfire, they wondered what to do next.

Bloodsport took the initiative and steered them all deeper into the thick jungle. The walk was stable until they halted in a small clearing surrounded by trees. It would make a good place to stop and rest for the night.

"All right, we'll camp here, and tomorrow we'll go straight through to the city to get to La Gatita Amable by nightfall." Robert stated with certainty, dropping the bag containing their supplies on the muddied ground.

Fanning out around the space, Saphirra ultimately decided to station her body length cot near a study wood tree.

As she laid it out, Saphirra could hear the faint pecking of a bird from the branches above. She felt it fitting to place it there as the sound gave her comfort for the rapidly approaching dawn.

Saphirra allowed her head to settle down on the makeshift pillow while she covered her somewhat exposed chest with her crossed arms.

Closing her eyes, Saphirra let sleep consume her. She drifted away with hope that she would make it to see another sunrise the following day. It was the thing that could sooth her rambunctious nerves.

𝑨𝒖𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔 !

i'm sorry for this once again short chapter but in all honesty they're much easier to write, which means that i'm able to push out my updates for you guys. this was pretty fun to write and hey, saph got some dialogue! this chapter is dedicated to the lovely -AGATHAHARKNESS & -anakxn because i truly love them so much and i know that they've been waiting on an update. not really sure what else to say but i hope you guys like how saphirra is developing so far, it's been really fun writing her! have a great rest of your day/night to whoever may be reading this! <3

( 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗴𝗶𝗳 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 dorkiest_nerd )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

729K 17.3K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
234K 8.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
891K 34.3K 82
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
934K 37.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...