𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 {COMPLETED}

By Riahbear2000

𝖧𝖾𝗋 𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾'𝗌 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾. 𝖧𝗂𝗌 𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾'𝗌 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝗒. 𝖨𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾�... More

1|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖤𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋
2|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖣𝖺𝗒 𝖮𝗇 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖩𝗈𝖻
3|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝖲𝗈 𝖥𝗎𝗇 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖮𝗎𝗍
4|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾
6|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖡𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖳𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝖯𝗍 2
7|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖪𝗂𝗌𝗌
8|𝖠 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗆'𝗌 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀
9|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝖾𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀
10|𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝖠𝗋𝖾 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖠𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖬𝖾?
11|𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝖶𝖾 𝖳𝖺𝗅𝗄?
12|𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝖲𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝖸𝗈𝗎
13|𝖬𝗒 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽
14|𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖳𝗋𝗂𝗉
15|𝖨'𝗆 𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗇𝖺𝗇𝗍
16|𝖧𝗎𝗌𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽 & 𝖶𝗂𝖿𝖾
17|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖦𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖱𝖾𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗅
18|𝖲𝗂𝗑 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗇𝖺𝗇𝗍
19|𝖳𝗈𝗄𝗒𝗈 𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝖡𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌
20|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝖮𝖿 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗇
21|𝖠𝗇𝗀𝗋𝗒 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖲𝖾𝗑𝗒
22|𝖨'𝗆 𝖦𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖥𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗇
23|𝖧𝖾'𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖯𝖺𝗄𝗁𝖺𝗇
24|𝖫𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝖧𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖠 𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒
25|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
26|𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝖠 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅
27|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝖮𝖿 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝖼𝖾
28|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖠𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖬𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋
29|𝖢𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋
30|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖤𝗇𝖽

5|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖡𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖳𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝖯𝗍 1

1 0 0
By Riahbear2000

❣︎𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧❣︎

I'm sitting in my office thinking about Mr- I mean Gray. I had an amazing time with him last night. I'm brought out of my thoughts when I hear a light knock. I look up and it's Gray I say hi. He says Hello Love I say what can I do for you sir? He says I am going on a business trip we'll be there for 4 days. I expect that my Assistant will be coming. I say yes of course when do we leave? He says the plane is set to leave at 8. I'll pick you up at 6:45. I say okay and he leaves out.

The Next Morning

I'm brushing my hair when I hear a knock. I go to the door, I unlock it and open it. He's in a black suit I say come he leans down and I fix his tie. I say you look handsome he says thank you my dear. He says I like the three piece suits on you. I say thank you I lead him to my room and I put my hair in a low bun. He says ready? I say I am he leads me out to his car and he opens the door. I thank him and get in he closes the door and he walks around to his side. He gets in and he starts the car. He drives to a private airport and the guard let's us through. He drives to the shiny black plane and he turns the car off. We get out and the baggage handler takes our bags. He leads me up the stairs and into the plane. The interior is really nice I sit beside him and buckle up. The planes takes off after about 20 minutes. After maybe half an hour in the air he takes out his laptop. He starts working and that's when a slutty flight attendant approaches us. I can't help but roll my eyes she says Hello there handsome. He doesn't even look up as he says Get me a glass of scotch and get her a glass of wine. The slutty flight attendant goes to get it and she brings it back. She spills it on me on purpose and she gives me a fake apology. Gray says your relieved of your duties. She says B.but Mr. Petrov he says get out of my sight. She runs away crying and he takes my suit jacket off. He unbuttons my vest and he slips it off. He takes my dress pants off leaving me in my lacy undergarments. He smirks and he picks me up. He carries me to a bedroom and he sets me down. He leaves out and he comes back with a wet towel. He wipes the sticky feeling off of me and he stands. He approaches the closet and he says come. I go to him and he picks out a white blazer. (Blazer in media) He puts it on me and it's oversized I could wear it as a dress. He takes my hair down and he fixes it. He steps back and he looks at me and he says perfect. We make our way back to the airplane cabin and we sit in different spots.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 18 14
A one out of an infinitesimal chance and you just so happen to be at the right place and right time.
31 6 24
𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾𝖽 𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋'𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗁𝖾...
50.3K 947 30
This is love. This is affection. This is romance. This is it.
629 13 26
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖭𝗒𝗆𝗉𝗁 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗒𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗇𝗑 𝖬𝗈𝗌𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅...