Lost And Lonely

By SevenChickens

This story is going to be in a dogs point of view. It's a sad story and it might make you cry. Be aware that... More

Chapter 1
Intermisson

Introduction

49 3 4
By SevenChickens

Hi my name is Buddy and I'm the dog of the story. In my life I went through a tuff time. I met some good friends on the way and now they are living with me. It's been a hard time with my previous owner. I'm so glad I ran away. I got abused and it was not fun. But in my remarkable life story you will learn that it has it's ups and downs. I hope you like my story as McKenna is writing it. Make sure to comment and vote on it. So any way back to the introduction, I was running away I got hurt a few times and so did my friends. But we made it. Please note that there will be multiple books in the series and I hope you like it. Also note that this story does not have a happy ending. The happy ending comes at the end of the series. Ok so we are going to get started on this story. I will see you in chapter 1. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 999 83
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
187K 4.2K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
223K 11.3K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
123K 4.5K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !