Meant To Be Wild (Completed)

By MarkyGalagate

Ever since Sakura met Syaoran, he had successfully taken her to heaven and hell from gang wars to street raci... More

Chapter 1: Emptiness of the Heart
Chapter 2: Catching Up
Chapter 3: Second Meeting
Chapter 4: The Wolves
Chapter 5: Moments of Fun
Chapter 6: Moving In
Chapter 7: I Spy
Chapter 8: Naughty and Nice
Chapter 9: Discoveries
Chapter 10: Good Luck and Bad Luck
Chapter 11: Propaganda
Chapter 12: Precious
Chapter 13: I'll Be Watching
Chapter 14: Taking Back What's Mine
Chapter 15: So It Begins
Chapter 16: Ending the Wrong Way
Chapter 17: Betrayal
Chapter 18: Knowing the Enemy
Chapter 20: I Refuse to Believe
Chapter 21: What Goes Around, Comes Around
Chapter 22: Moving On?
Chapter 23: Saved
Chapter 24: Explanations
Chapter 25: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 26: Problems Ensue
Chapter 27: Connecting Dots
Chapter 28: Girls vs Guys
Chapter 29: Pain, Inside and Out
Chapter 30: Party Crashers
Chapter 31: Race to the Final War
Chapter 32: Plans Backfire
Chapter 33: Wrong Information
Chapter 34: Hatred with Guilt
Chapter 35: Change of Plan
Chapter 36: Separation
Chapter 37: One on One
Chapter 38: Answers
Chapter 39: For You
Chapter 40: Pain with Recovery
Epilogue: The Wedding

Chapter 19: Shock

6 0 0
By MarkyGalagate

They all turned to see Syaoran walking towards them, accompanied by Keichii, Jiyuu and Mike. They could also see Ren, Aya, Emi, Hisami and Ayumi talking together with a few other people by one of the cars behind him.

"Why'd you come here ahead of us?" Aki asked.

"Had to talk with people" he said causally. He smirked at a bunch of girls making them sigh and wave at him.

Tomoyo saw this and was disgusted, she really wanted to head over to him and slap him repeatedly until he begs her to stop. Eriol saw the look on her face and held her hand in his. She looked up to him but all he gave her was a reassuring smile.

"I'll talk to you guys later" Syaoran said as he went over to the group of girls, looking directly at the short haired brunette.

Out of earshot from Syaoran, Tomoyo looked at Eriol after sending one last glare at Syaoran.

"What is he doing?" she asked irately.

"I dunno…probably trying to forget about Sakura"

"But this is totally uncalled for! He's supposed to feel guilty at this point, not out and about to find himself another girl to screw around with!" she said furiously.

"Look, he's just playing, it's nothing serious. Besides, Sakura isn't here…he'll be back to normal when she's around again. Just ignore him for now and try to enjoy…alright?" he asked as he held her chin to face him.

Tomoyo gave a slight nod as she pulled Eriol to the rest of the group. A number of people were talking to them at the moment and she'd rather them than watch Syaoran.

"Yo Wolves!" rang a voice throughout the grounds from a huge speaker surrounding the racing area. "Bike pursuit will begin in a few minutes…bring out your rides to the front line to whoever wants to join. Bets are called for by the side lines"

"You joining?" Tomoyo asked Eriol.

"Nah, hardly anyone ever does"

"Why?"

"Syaoran and I are on the same team. He usually joins the first bike race and usually wins. Only those with guts, high pride and the best bikes dare to join the first race"

"Is he that good?"

Eriol nodded at this. "Some of the bikes here may be more expensive than Syaoran's but it all depends on the driver. Syaoran is reckless and is never afraid to make his move, which gives him the advantage to win every time"

"Well, I wish someone could beat him and put him in his place" Tomoyo said, crossing her arms.

"Don't count on it" someone said from behind her.

Tomoyo turned around only to see Syaoran walking away with the short haired brunette clinging onto his side. She gave off an irritated growl as she and the rest followed him to the front.

*****

"Hey" Sakura said to the guys at the gate. The gate was opened but guards were there in front of their way. "Mind if we pass?" she asked, pointing to her self and to the car behind her which was driven by Sairi.

"Who are you?" asked one of the guys as he approached her. He couldn't see Sakura's face but he still stared at her because of what she was wearing.

"I'm a Wolf if that's what you mean" Sakura said as she took off her jacket, revealing her tattoo.

The guy was shocked at the rank of her tattoo but still nodded at his companions as Sakura wore back her jacket.

Sakura drove pass the gate followed by Sairi who wasn't checked anymore. They both stopped by the side of the road, on top of the small cliff by the mansion and looked on as people started to head over to the racing area.

"Hey Sairi" said Sakura with a knock on the window of the car as she took off her helmet.

"What is it?"

"What were the orders Tsuyoshi gave you?"

"He just said that I'll be here to help you if you need me"

"Do you mind if you stay here? If they find out you don't have a tattoo, they'll most likely kill you. Since I have one, it would be safe if I go there alone. But if you find some Wolves here, show your stuff and seduce them into telling you some information about this party" she giggled seeing Sairi's face before turning serious again. "Would you mind?"

"No, not at all…just come up here if you need me, a-and I'll try to err…seduce them"

Sakura smiled at her innocence. For a Kin, she was one of the more innocent ones, considering her age. "Thanks"

She held up her hair and turned it a few times, keeping every strand hidden in the helmet as she wore it again. She started the bike again and headed down the ramp, past to the aligned cars in a fast speed.

*****

"Okay everyone…bets are placed and it seems like most of you bet on the winner for the past bike races we had, Li" said the announcer. "Now, riders, get your bikes ready for the race"

Syaoran checked his bike for any faults it may have. People were surrounding him and some of the bikers that are competing against him. He smirked as he got on his bike and shined his helmet.

"Good luck" said the short haired brunette who had taken a huge liking to him.

"Thanks Jen" Syaoran said as he looked at the other racers. He glanced at Eriol and the guys before wearing his helmet.

*****

"So there you are" whispered Sakura to herself as she saw Syaoran by the front line talking to some brunette. "Found yourself a new girl to screw I see"

She followed his gaze and found herself looking over at Tomoyo and the rest of her friends. She couldn't help but smile. But as Syaoran wore his helmet she smirked and turned the corner, into the racing area and towards the front line, just as people started to move to the sides to watch. Nobody noticed her come in, until…

"Looks like we have another challenger" rang the announcer's voice.

Sakura sighed inwardly as she saw most of the people now looking her way, even Syaoran and the gang. Good thing the visor on her helmet was dark.

"You've got some guts little lady" said the announcer.

'I'll show you little lady' Sakura hissed inside her head as she wore the leather gloves that were in her inner jacket pockets. Now she wished she had worn pants to at least fool them before revealing her identity.

"Anyway, those who want to bet on her please do so now. We'll be starting in 3 minutes"

Sakura looked around and saw a few people move around to the betting area. Most of who were girls. She looked to her right and saw Tomoyo, looking straight at her.

'Did she notice me?' Sakura thought. She didn't want her to notice yet, not now.

They were both still looking at each other until Tomoyo looked away to look at another girl beside her, Rika.

Sakura looked forward again and noticed the duo walk back to their original places by Eriol and Aki. Tomoyo was still looking her way.

"Okay, riders ready?" the announcer said again.

She along with five other challengers, including Syaoran, started gassing their bikes, making the engine roar. A lady with a very high cut sleeveless shirt and very short denim shorts walked over a few meters in front of the racers, gun in hand.

"Three" the announcer said, starting the countdown.

"Two" the bike engines got louder.

"One"

The lady covered one of her ears with her free hand as she triggered the gun skyward. The gunshot erupted and the bikes zoomed past her by the time she opened her eyes as the sound of tires screeched against the ground, getting faint as they got farther.

*****

"Who do you think will win?" Aki asked the group.

"The new comer" answered Tomoyo.

"Really? Why?" Eriol asked her.

In truth, Tomoyo felt like she knew that rider, whoever she was, but she couldn't possibly tell that to them.

"Err…coz she's a girl! Everyone knows girls are better than boys" she said rather immaturely.

Everyone looked at her as she said this, she sounded like an elementary kid. She smiled at them unsurely before turning back to the race in front of them.

*****

Sakura bent hard to the right at the sharp turn, making sure she could make it. She sighed as she did and smirked as she saw some of the other challengers far behind her. She looked forward and saw Syaoran, alone and in the lead.

Smiling to herself, she sped faster and ended up right beside him.

'Where the hell did you come from?' Syaoran thought to himself, seeing her ride up beside him.

Now it was a battle between the two. The other bikers were still behind them but they weren't going at the same pace as the two were, they were cowards. They were Wolves, they weren't afraid for their safety, they were afraid for the work they had done on their machines…the two on the other hand, only cared about beating the other. Syaoran had too much pride to let himself lose to a girl. Sakura just didn't want to lose against him.

"Final lap everyone! And Li and the new comer are still at it" the announcer said.

It was only when this was said that he noticed that they had gone around the long course for the 4th round already. She noticed Syaoran go faster and so she did as well. Sharp turn after sharp turn, they finally saw the flag for the finish line at the next corner they're gonna take.

Syaoran and Sakura stole a glance at each other before they did the last sharp turn and zoomed on together at the same speed. The finish line was drawing nearer and they were still at an equal pace.

*****

"Here they come" said Mika.

"Go, go" Tomoyo said repeatedly. 'Go Sakura!' she added in her thoughts…then stopped. "Sakura?" she said in a whisper only she was able to hear.

"What?" Eriol asked, looking at her.

"N-Nothing" Tomoyo said as she shook her head and looked back at the two approaching figures. 'Why did I say Sakura? Is that really her?' she thought.

*****

Cheers erupted from the audience as the two bikes screeched to a stop meters away from the finish line, both bikers breathing heavily.

They both waited for the announcement as to who won, but they both know who did, it was…

"A tie!" the announcer's voice boomed over the grounds. "Li and the new comer both ended at the exact same moment…we have two winners! Looks like there's someone here capable of keeping up with Li after all"

The area was still closed so the crowd or their friends couldn't go to them and congratulate them just yet.

Syaoran took off his helmet revealing himself, still looking straight at the very first person who was able to keep up with him. Sure she didn't beat him, but she was still able to equal him and she was a woman. He took off his leather gloves and placed them inside the helmet, still looking at her as he put the bike on its stand and got off it.

Sakura knew Syaoran didn't know it was her, she smirked at him but knew it couldn't be seen. She sighed as she too took off her gloves and replaced it back in her jacket pockets. She knew Syaoran was still looking straight at her, but she tried to ignore this.

"Who are you anyway?" he asked.

Sakura didn't answer. She knew if she did, he would know it was her. The only way to avoid this is by leaving, which is what she was about to do as she gassed her bike again. But that was until she looked up and found him in front of her bike, blocking her way by holding the handles. She knew she couldn't avoid it, plus, she noticed the crowd looking over their way.

"You still didn't answer me" Syaoran spoke again.

Sakura sighed irritated, as she put the stand on her bike and got off. She looked at him and reached her hands over to her helmet to pull it off. When it was removed halfway, some of parts of her long straight hair fell, revealing her original honey colored ones, and a few dirty blonde and chocolate brown streaks with a few of them braided. As she completely took it off, with closed eyes she moved her head from side to side to avoid further tangling on her hair.

When she opened her eyes again, she was greeted by Syaoran's shocked expression and the silence of the crowd who were wondering who she was.

"Does this answer your question?" Sakura asked with a raised brow as she placed the helmet on the seat of the bike.

Before Syaoran could say anything possible for her to hear, her ears were greeted by hoots and howls from the girls and the guys from the crowd. The guys cheered because they thought she looked damn hot while the girls cheered because they thought she rocked for beating a guy at their game.

*****

"Knew it!" Tomoyo said with a smile on her face as she saw Sakura on the grounds. "Sakura!" she shouted for her friend, but her voice was drowned from the sudden cheers from the rest of the crowd.

*****

Syaoran held up his hand at the crowd, making them slowly turn silent.

"Hmm…figures how much power you have over them" she said casually, starting to take off her jacket because of the heat.

"What are you doing here?" Syaoran asked softly, totally ignoring her statement.

"Don't try getting all soft with me Li. I'm not here for you, I'm here to catch up with Tomoyo and the others" she pointed out plainly as she took her hair from behind to the front of her right shoulder, to let the air hit her back.

Murmuring started to erupt from the crowd as they saw the black wolf tattoo on her back.

"Oops" she said, not meaning it in any way.

"I thought you had that taken out"

"Goes to show how handy make-up could be. I only figured out how to hide it so perfectly…I didn't want to endure the pain again just to have it taken out" Sakura said in a bored tone as she looked through the crowd, in hopes to find Tomoyo. 'Where is that girl?' she asked herself.

"Why are you doing this?"

This hit her hard.

"Excuse me?" she asked, trying to keep her cool.

"Why did you leave?"

Sakura gave off an irritated sound, not believing what he had just asked.

"Why did I leave? I wouldn't have left if you hadn't left me in the first place!" she said irately.

"You didn't give me a chance to explain, you just left on your own without telling anyone until we found out you really did leave!" he pointed out.

"Well, sorry for not telling you" she said sarcastically. "But you had all night to tell me why you decided to dump me! But noooo…you had to go do me in then leave without telling me. I would've gone to you that very moment but how can I? I could hardly stand up after that harsh quickie you did on me and you just had to pull me up and dump me. What do you think happened to me after that? I fainted! From being tired and from the shock you shot at my face!" she said furiously at him. She breathed in a couple of times before cooling herself down again, and continuing in a more composed but still angry tone. "I was planning to talk to you before I left, but I was furious at you…and myself for making myself fall in love with you. So I left then and there, I couldn't possibly live in the same house with someone who hates me. Either way, forget about everything…I'm trying to do the same so, forget about it"

Syaoran was about to explain to her why he did it all but someone else spoke before him.

"Sakura?"

*****

"C'mon" Tomoyo told the others as she passed the group, heading to where Sakura and Syaoran were.

The rest of the Wolves didn't go after them since Syaoran didn't want to. Their group on the other hand, had the right to go after them…which is what they were currently trying to do.

Tomoyo sighed as she got out of the pack of people and stopped to wait for the others. As they all came out, they all hurried to where the two were. When they saw Sakura glaring at Syaoran and telling him something in a furious tone, they slowed down as they approached them.

"Sakura?" Tomoyo asked softly.

Sakura turned and glared at the person who called out her name, but her face softened when she saw that it was Tomoyo and the rest of the group.

"Hey" she said with a small smile.

"Hey yourself" said Tomoyo as she smiled and ran to hug her best friend.

Sakura patted her back as she noticed she started crying.

"Hey, don't cry Tomoyo…I'm here in the flesh and all right" she assured as she pulled back from her hug.

Tomoyo looked up at her and smiled. "W-What are you doing here?"

"To see you…why else would I be here?"

"I thought you were with the Kins now?"

"I am, but that doesn't mean we aren't friends anymore right? I have nothing against you guys, I just joined them because of one particular reason" she said, glancing once at Syaoran's direction.

"So, how have they been treating you?" asked Mei Lin as she stepped up beside Tomoyo.

"All right, they aren't hat bad when they consider you one of them. Tsuyoshi's been a gentleman towards me ever since I went there, and the rest of the members never even considered me as a Wolf"

Everyone was silent at this and Sakura knew why. It was pretty amazing and unbelievable for the enemy to accept her presence in their gang especially when she was once a Wolf, and the leader's ex-girlfriend to boot.

"Syaoran!" a woman's voice called out from afar, making everyone's head snap to the side to look at the source.

"Jen" Syaoran said in a sigh as the short haired brunette ran towards them, straight at Syaoran.

"Hey, what are you still doing here?" she asked as she came up to him. "Another race is about to begin"

Everyone ignored the two and talked to Sakura some more. Syaoran noticed this and was irritated that even his cousins took her side. HE looked back at the girl in front of her and hugged her close to him, the rest of the gang saw this but Sakura couldn't since her back was on him. A few of the guys glanced at Syaoran as he did this while some of the girls glared hard at him.

Sakura noticed where the gang was looking at and knew it was because of what Syaoran and the woman were doing. She can't deny that she wasn't hurt that he could move on so easily, but decided not to let it get to her. If he was going to do that, then so would she.

"C'mon, let's get out of here and talk someone where else" Sakura suggested as she gave the helmet to Tomoyo for her to carry. She rode her bike and started the engine. "You guys lead the way"

The rest of the gang walked off to one of the exits with Sakura following them from behind, leaving Sakura with the woman. As they passed though the exit of the racing area, there were a lot of people who stopped doing what they were doing to look at them, especially at Sakura.

No one knew who she was; they only knew she was an important member to the gang, seeing her type of tattoo.

The gang all stopped over to their bikes and cars, where a number of people were hanging out, checking it out. Some were just hanging out there, drinking and talking.

Sakura parked her bike behind the rest of the bikes Eriol and the others took getting there. She got off and took the helmet back from Tomoyo and putting it on the seat again.

"Hey" someone said from behind her. She turned around and saw two guys looking her up and down.

"Hey" Sakura replied casually.

"Nice riding you did back there" the other guy said.

"Thanks"

*****

Sakura drove down the path where the cars and bikes were parked and passed through where his cousins and friends were. He noticed them all talking and laughing casually. When he noticed Sakura talk to a number of guys with a smile on her face, he was irritated.

*****

'I sure did attract a lot of men just because of racing' she thought to herself as she found herself surrounded by at least eight of them.

Without turning her head, Sakura noticed Syaoran drive towards them with the woman she was with walking beside him. She smiled at all the guys and continued there conversation as if he wasn't there.

"So, how did you become a Wolf?" one of the guys asked.

'Sex, duh!' her mind screamed the obvious, but her mouth said it in a different way. "Like how other girls join the gang"

"Who did you do it with?"

"Syaoran"

"Li?" they all said in unison, making Syaoran, who was talking to a few girls behind the Tomoyo and the others, look their way.

Sakura nodded with a bored expression on her face.

"Why him? He never does the initiation to the rest of the girl members" another guy asked.

She shrugged her shoulders at this.

"We were going out, but not anymore. I guess that's why I got a high ranking tattoo…Hell, how should I know?" she said with a shake of her head.

The guys all laughed at her comment, making her smirk at them.

"So, who are you going out with now?" another asked.

"No one" she said simply, and didn't expect what came to her when she said this.

"Then go out with me!"

"No, me!"

"How about with me?"

"I can show you a great time!

"Come with me!"

The guys were all arguing as to who she would go out with. They were fighting over her. It was a bit flattering in normal cases but, like this? It was just plain weird.

"Stop!" she said over the noise, but couldn't be heard. "Hey, stop it!" she shouted again, but still ignored.

She looked around and saw the gang and a number of other people look their way…looking at the fighting guys, and looking at her. But of course, she just couldn't notice the particular guy already heading their way.

*****

Syaoran looked at the guys over power the other as they tried to convince Sakura who was the best man for her. He didn't expect the next thing that happened though, it shocked him, and seeing Sakura's face, it seems like it shocked her too.

The guys went and dared the other as to a fight or a race; some even almost went close into punching the other, until someone had something to say about it.

Syaoran left the girls who were surrounding him and over to Sakura who was trying to stop them and the guys who weren't listening to her screams.

"Hey" he said in a low menacing voice. It was low but the guys immediately stopped. They all looked at him and stood up properly.

"Boss" they all said together with a nod.

"What's going on here?" he asked as if not knowing what did happen.

The guys were all silent. Sakura looked at them and Syaoran with a bemused expression on her face.

"Anyone care to tell me?" Syaoran asked again, still with his serious face and expression.

Everyone else who were watching were silent and had smirks on their faces…especially his own group of friends.

"You" Syaoran said, pointing to the guy nearest Sakura. "Explain"

The guy looked up at him, his face held of pure nervousness.

Syaoran knew who he was, he was a regular member who joined months ago. He was the newest amongst the others in front of him and he was also the son a couple who were killed by Kins a year ago.

"The guys and I were fighting over Sakura" he said truthfully.

Syaoran looked through the guys one by one.

"And why are you fighting over her?"

"She's not going out with any other man, we were hoping that she would go out with us"

"What makes you think she would go out with any of you?"

Everyone turned to look at him. The guys lined in front of him, the girls he was talking to, his cousins and their partners, the people who were watching the scene, as well as Sakura.

"She's not going out with either of you. Perhaps you didn't know the rule that applies to everyone concerning me?" he asked, looking at Sakura, and ignoring the others. "If I want something, I get it. If I lose it, no one should dare to take it away. I didn't mean this to be a thing…but a person" he looked back at the guys. "The person you all are trying to take away is someone I want…someone I love, which only makes matters more serious since you tried to take her away"

Sakura couldn't help but feel touched by his statement. She willed herself not to listen and believe him but couldn't help herself.

"Now, do you get what I mean?" he asked.

"Yes" they all said together.

Syaoran nodded his head at them, and they all left in silence. He turned back to Sakura, who was already staring at him. He continued to look at her as she approached him.

Without saying anything, Sakura took his hand in her own and pulled him away from the group. Syaoran allowed her to do so and they headed towards a secluded area where trees stood and shadowed the place. Sakura walked into the area and behind one of the trees. Syaoran followed her in and stopped in front of her.

"What is it?" he asked.

"What do you mean 'What is it?'?" Sakura asked angrily but it didn't come as harsh as she wanted it to. Her anger faltered after she heard Syaoran speak to those guys who wanted her.

Syaoran was still silent.

"What did you mean back there?" she asked him seriously.

"You heard me…what did you think I meant? I love you…I still do"

"Then why the hell did you break up with me?"

"I already told you why didn't I? Before we had sex…I explained to you that I can't stay with you, I'm afraid you might get hurt!"

"Well, as touching your intentions may seem, I still got hurt"

Syaoran stopped. She was right. She did get hurt…but now because of him.

"Look Syaoran, if you want me to admit, I will. I still love you but I can't help but deny it since you hurt me so bad. You even hurt me more than the Kins did…and they were the ones who killed my mother!" she screamed the last part as she leaned back on the tree.

"What?" he asked unsure. "They killed your mother?"

"Why the hell do you think I bothered joining them? Did you actually think I joined them because you hurt me? To get revenge on you? Of course I wouldn't do that! There would be no way I would join the enemy just for the sake of revenge for my love life. I joined them to get them on my own. I couldn't possibly fight against them by your side…not after you hurt me so much. I had to avenge my mother somehow, without your help. I couldn't stand the fact that we'll be fighting Tsuyoshi together with everything awkward between us…so I left. Using you as my reason for joining them"

"So, that's what you said about me asking my mother?"

Sakura nodded. "Your mother was the one who told me that my mother died because of an attack, not because of cancer"

*****

"Where is she?" Sairi asked herself, looking down as a car race was about to commence.

*****

"So, what are you gonna do now?" Syaoran asked.

"Go back to the Kins and do what I plan to do" she said determinedly.

"You can't go back"

"Why not?"

"I don't want you to"

"You have no right over me, I can do whatever I want to do"

"Yes I do, if you're my girlfriend, I have a say in this"

Sakura looked at him and gave him a weird look.

"I'm not your girlfriend" she pointed out.

"I know, but I want you to be" he said softly as he pulled her body close to his.

Sakura fell silent and savored the feeling of his body against hers.

"I-I can't" she said as she pushed him away gently.

"Why not?"

"I don't want myself to get hurt again…especially by you"

"Sakura, I never meant to hurt you. I wanted to break up with you because I didn't want the Kins to give you anymore trouble. If they do hurt you, it would be because we're together. I couldn't live life and think that it was my fault if something very serious ever happens to you while we're together. I also didn't expect you'd get hurt so much if I broke up with you…I thought it would be for the best"

"When we broke up, the thing that really got me was the way you broke up with me. I mean, if you explained it to my rationally on the right time, I guess I could have at least avoided leaving the mansion. But you broke up with me so suddenly and after we had sex! How do you think that made me feel? You thought wrong if you thought that it would be for the best."

"I know…and I learned that the hard way" he muttered. Sakura couldn't help but giggle at this. "So, what do you think?"

"About what?"

"Us…together again"

"And what am I gonna do to you if you ever hurt me like that again?" she asked seriously.

"Err…never talk to me ever again?"

Sakura gave him a you-have-got-to-be-serious look with a raised brow.

"Then what do you have in mind?"

"How about, you leave me and our baby forever to avoid further emotional damage"

"Okay it's a deal and y- c-come again? What do you mean baby?" he said in total shock.

Sakura was silent as she looked down.

"S-Sakura?" Syaoran asked unsurely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433 18 18
Sakura gets into an accident, gets amnesia and forgets all about Syaoran and their engagement. She falls in love with another guy while Syaoran gets...
7 0 18
Sakura wanted something new in her life. She met a person name Little wolf online. Little does she know he is put in a situation and needs to find a...
1M 44.6K 38
Moving back to a hometown she had left before she could even remember it was never supposed to be a big deal. But for Sara Bryant, everything is abou...
245 29 23
She was too young, too innocent, and death didn't take her. She got another chance. Another, alternate future.