ADOPTED || ᵀᵖⁿ [DISCONTINUED]

By -svnckiex-

❝ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ʜᴇʀ ❞ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴇʏ ғᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅʟʏ _____________________________... More

ஓ๑❖๑ஓ
💮00💮
🔆01🔆
🔆02🔆
🔆03🔆
🔅04🔅
🔅05🔅
🔅06🔅
🔆07🔆
🔆08🔆
🔆09🔆
🔆10🔆
🔆11🔆
🔆12🔆
🔆13🔆
🔆14🔆
MERRY CHRISTMAS<33
ஓ๑❖๑ஓ

🔆a lil souvenir🔆

1K 22 8
By -svnckiex-

Um hi, its been a while, so I have been reading some fics and your lovely comments but I just wanted to say I am Discontinuing the book.

Look, I don't want to discontinue it since my past self was so proud of making a full pledge storyline that they even made an introduction for s2 like wtf-

I had a huge thought process about this because some books I read got discontinued because of studies but my reason is that I don't love tpn like i used to.

But yeah, and so that I won't end it this way, I want to show you all a bunch of my drafts and Character Storylines for staying here so long:) (there are spoilers here for the manga by the way!)

[Y/n's Past]

Somewhere in the demon world there were two living organisms, a little girl around the age of 3-6 and a man around his mid twenties.

Both of them were wearing matching coats, but the difference was the color a baby blue one and a dark black one.

They were currently surrounded by demons, people in lab coats and people in suits holding up an AK47(its a type of gun:>)

"Stay back!" someone in the crowed mentioned.

"at least save the girl!" the man in his mid twenties exclaimed holding the crying girl tight.

"Orders are to kill the remaining traitor" the guy in a lab coat mentioned.

"3"

"Hey listen, if you make it out here alive" the man said to the girl.

"2"

"Dont turn back and go back home"

"wait! no papa i wanna come with you!" the girl protested while the man smiled.

"1"

"I love you"

"SHOOT"

"now run!"

Now gun shoots were heard, there were no specific targets making them shoot their comrads, like in every cliche anime situation the little girl ran holding her coat tight.

BANG!

that one last bang stopped it all, there were no orders to kill the girl, only the said traitor. the girl turned around her mouth agape.

lying there were her fathers dying body, running the opposite direction she screamed tears in her eyes that was flowing with the wind.

"PAPA!" the heartfelt scream pierced every single men at heart.

"N-no" crouching down the said hieght the little girl placed her fathers head in her lap.

"Papa please don't die on me" she murmured crying placing her forehead on top of her father.

"im afriad he has to die" a man with white hair and green eyes said right in front of the girl.

"Mr. Ratri he was identified as the escapee from lambda 11 years ago when we first attempted the research" The guy in the lab coat informed.

"Cattle 71584 from plantation 3 good to know you made a family" Peter answered blandly eyeing the said daughter.

crouching near the dying man he smiled.

"Any last words? 71584?"

"Please...protect her"

[Y/n's unfinished dream memory]

Her eyes caught on an unfamiliar pigtailed-toddler, waddling around a strange hall, doors can be seen around the area she currently stood, an old-fashioned design coated on the walls she noted.

On another side of the room, she heard two male-like voices, she went through the said door like a ghost, it would be a lie to say she wasn't shocked about going through the door, but it wasn't the problem right now.

The room she invaded was a bunker, inside were two bunk beds on both sides of the room, what she did notice was the two males that sat on each side of both beds.

One that looks younger than the other with every unique feature, pure black hair with a white hairstreak on the left side of his hair, a scowl evident on his face, seeming to disagree with the older male's request.

Speaking of the older male, he looked at least older by two or three years than the other male, his hair was touched with a soft purplish color a unique bowl cut like hair covering his forehead, a doubtful expression painted on his face.

[Y/n's past explaination]

so This is the time where "Cattle 71584" or you readers know as 'Leslie' actually died, in this timeline Lambda was in pre-development and Leslie was the first experiment, Although the plantation exploded and was taken care of Peter Ratri

Peter Ratri soon brought him to the human world where he legally adopted Leslie and is now his son, due to the grace field advanced tests he was brought to college easily.

Soon married a woman because she looked and acted like his first love. When Peter Ratri died he took the name of William Minerva and continued with his fathers plans.

When Y/n was born his wife also died during birth so he is a single father, he also taught her the secrets and demons which the baby didn't understand.

And they got caught while sending messages which you can see right there.

(in the original where i wrote it last 2020, Leslie escaped and found out about the human world and Peter Ratri helped him go through the elevator at Godly pond.)

[Y/n's memory explaination]

I dont think i showed this to you since this was supposed to be a dream memory thing.

This is before Leslie died and Y/n being taken by the demons, The two stayed at the bunker with yuugo since the elevator thing was turned into a hunting playground.

Yuugo was supposed to convince Leslie to not bring the kid with him since well shes a kid, but uh yk what happens.

『Lᴇꜱʟɪᴇ [Tɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ] 』
• Characteristics •
ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ> March 14, 2014
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ> Male
ᴀɢᴇ> 12[Shipped-out]
14[Escaped, by 2028]
19[Married, by 2033]
20[Single father, by 2034]
25[Deceased, by 2039]
ʀᴀᴄᴇ> Human
ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ> Purple
ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ> Blue
• Professional Information •
ᴘʀᴇᴠ. ᴀғғɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ>
GraceField house[Shipped-out]
Peter Ratri[Escaped]
Usa
William Minerva
ғᴀʀᴍ ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪғɪᴇʀ> 71584
• Personal Status •
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs> Deceased
『Hɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ』
>Leslie was born in 2014 and sent to Plantation 3 a year later in 2015, growing up alongside Isabella and several other children under the parental care of Sarah.

>During his years, Leslie befriended Isabella and they became close friends. During a period of time in the orphanage, Leslie composed a tune which he then shared with Isabella after her insisting on singing the tune to her, Isabella also asked about the clothing that was wrapped around in brown delivery paper.

>During the free times in the orphanage, Leslie would sit alone of his room and write down his different "goals".

>Leslie was later Shipped-out and was under the care of Peter Ratri by choice.

>By the age of 14 he was Transfered to Lambda but soon Escaped before the first day started.

>Leslie then found out about the human world and was teleported there with the help of James Ratri.

>He then was legally adopted by James Ratri and went to college for about 3 years and finished at the age of 18, soon Married a woman at the age of 19.

> He later discovered that his Adoptive Father died and soon claimed the name William Minerva to continue on with James Ratri's plans.

>At the age of 20 Leslie had a daughter for an exchange of his Wife's life, due to her death he then decided to travel thru border with his own daughter while giving messages to the different Plantations and giving a specific book to Plantation 3, he then told her own daughter about the deal the Ratri Family made which made no sense to the girl.

>At the age of 25 he was soon captured with his own daughter as a traitor and sentenced to death, he begged to spare his own child but then again was ignored, his last words were "Please protect her"

(This is old by the way, I didn't bother to change anything)

[Extra]

>Y/n didn't remember things because she was injected a dose that forgets things in a limited time.

>I made Y/n smart because of her mothers genes, Inspired by Ranpo edogawa in bsd and was called his twin sister in this plot.

>Y/n CAN predict what will happen, she doesn't tell them all of it just because she thinks its lame.

>In the original plot i made in 2020, the whole story should progress the same with Y/n as the main character, more so Emma making a promise to shawarma and Y/n coming out of nowhere to tell him that what Emma's return will just be hers so Y/n forgetting her memories.

>If i did continue, Ill probably just kill off Y/n at the most unexpected time.

> Yuugo and Lucas would survive and not die but loses a leg(Lucas) and arm(yuugo) and will stay at an emergency room at the bunker.

>during the time they are looking for the bunker, Y/n gets lost and they think she died but just fainted and Yuugo carried her to the bunker.

Mhm, thats about it, well theres more but i cant login my notes account so i cant get it back:(

So what would you guys think if i did continue it hm?

Anyways, feel free to use this if ur interested, just credit me a lil if thats alright, if not thats fine too.

Theres one more i would like to post, it will be in a separate chapter and you will see what i mean by already planned the s2 of this book.

Oh and, I have a draft book here about bsd, Assasination Classrook and Bnha mashup and will not continue it, but i found a finished backstory of it while looking for these so if your interested I'm posting it on tumblr with the username of Suncakie

Thank you for supporting this book for two years! I'm so so sorry to end it this way, maybe if i didn't follow any plot at all i probably will-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 467 29
┆彡 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 | 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒 ╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴɴᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ...
57.1K 2.8K 33
(Sequel of Sweet Little Dream) ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪɴᴅ ʜᴀꜱʜɪʀᴀ, ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀꜱ {ɴᴀᴍᴇ}, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ʜᴀꜱʜɪʀᴀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴀ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʟᴇᴘᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴅʀ...
186K 7.4K 32
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ꜱʟᴀʏᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀꜱ (ɴᴀᴍᴇ), ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ʜᴀꜱʜɪʀᴀ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ "ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ". ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ...
79.9K 1.1K 50
❝ 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞? ❞ ≡;- ꒰ °in which i write preferences for your favorite tpn characters° ꒱ ❛ 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❜ ° Emma °...