Chaos (Harry Potter X Fem Rea...

By midnightrxn

"She's going to be the most powerful being in the entire Universe," This story starts off in Y/n Lupin-Black'... More

Author's Note
Cast
How They Met
Before the Escape
Y3 Chapter 1
Y3 Chapter 2
Y3 Chapter 3
Y3 Chapter 4
Y3 Chapter 5
Y3 Chapter 6
Y3 Chapter 7
Y3 Chapter 8
Y3 Chapter 9
Y3 Chapter 10
Author's Note
Year 4 Cast
The Spies
Y4 Chapter 1
Y4 Chapter 2
Y4 Chapter 3
Y4 Chapter 4
Y4 Chapter 5
Y4 Chapter 6
Y4 Chapter 7
Y4 Chapter 8
Y4 Chapter 9
Y4 Chapter 10
Y4 Chapter 11
Y4 Chapter 12
Y4 Chapter 13
Author's Note
Cast
The Book Of The Damned
Y5 Chapter 1
Y5 Chapter 2
Y5 Chapter 3
Y5 Chapter 4
Y5 Chapter 5
Y5 Chapter 6
Y5 Chapter 8
Y5 Chapter 9
Y5 Chapter 10
Y5 Chapter 11
Y5 Chapter 12
Y5 Chapter 13
Y5 Chapter 14
Y5 Chapter 15
Y5 Chapter 16
Y5 Chapter 17
Cast
Forgotten
Y6 Chapter 1
Y6 Chapter 2
Y6 Chapter 3
Y6 Chapter 4
Y6 Chapter 5
Y6 Chapter 6
Y6 Chapter 7
Y6 Chapter 8
Y6 Chapter 9
Author's Note
Cast
The Scarlet Witch
Y7 Chapter 1
Y7 Chapter 2
Y7 Chapter 3
Y7 Chapter 4
Y7 Chapter 5
Y7 Chapter 6
Y7 Chapter 7
The Last Meet
Y7 Chapter 8
Y7 Chapter 9
Y7 Chapter 10
Y7 Chapter 11
Epilouge

Y5 Chapter 7

803 30 17
By midnightrxn

3rd Pov

The next few weeks were miserable, the fifth years were having more work than normal to get ready for their O.W.Ls and the one class Defense Against the Dark Arts that was fun before was the worst now. 

Umbridge had been making them read books for the entire time and if someone wouldn't do that, they would get detention, so far Harry, Ernie Macmillan, and the mysterious Ravenclaw girl that Y/n saw that the beginning of the year feast, had gotten detentions. 

"For your homework I want you all to read chapter 25 and summarize what the author is telling us about using offensives spells," Umbridge said as they bell rang. All the kids rushed out for lunch barely hearing what she was saying. 

"Finally we are out of that hell hole," Ron said. 

"I miss when I actually liked that class," Y/n said. 

"The best year was third year," Harry said. 

"You know I don't remember much from the other years, like I remember the first time I met you but I don't remember anything I did the year or before that," Y/n said. 

"What do you mean?" Hermione asked. 

"It feels like I was just dropped into third year out of nowhere," Y/n explained. 

"Are you feeling ok?" Stella asked. "You have been acting weird since summer break," 

"Yeah every since you found that book," Hermione said eyeing Y/n suspiciously. 

"Are you saying that all of these things are because of that book?" Y/n laughed. 

"She's not wrong," Harry chimed in. "Ever since you got a hold of that book you are losing control of your powers," 

"I also saw you floating above your bed and reading the book while all you were surrounded by red wisps," Peter said. 

"What?" Y/n asked. "I don't remember that," 

"Exactly you are doing things and you don't even remember them!" Hermione exclaimed. 

"What if that book is something like Tom Riddle's diary that possessed Ginny," Ron said. 

The band entered the Great Hall, which was already filled with students talking and laughing. 

"Why do you all think that book is something bad?" Y/n sighed. "If anything the book has helped him learn about my powers," 

"Y/n we are just looking out for you," Stella said. 

"I know but it's not like I am going to read the book and because of that loss control of my powers and explode everyone and everything," Y/n laughed sitting down in the Gryffindor table. The others weren't laughing. "What? It's supposed to be funny, you are supposed to be laughing," 

"How is you exploding the world funny?" Harry said, sitting next to her. Hermione sat on the other side of Y/n, across them were Peter, Stella, and Ron. 

"Ok... it may not be funny, but it would be a badass way to die though," Y/n said. "I have it all planned out, I am saving the world and to save it I need to unleash all of my powers and in the process I die because it's just so much energy rushing through me," 

They all looked at her with wide eyed, concerned looks. 

"You know what always would be cool," Peter said. "Like dusting away while singing Another One Bites To Dust," 

"Yes," Y/n laughed pointing to him. 

"You guys need therapy," A Ravenclaw girl, who was walking by their table said. It was the same mystery girl. 

Y/n tried to talk to her but before she could, the girl disappeared. Weird. 

As the group was being done with their lunch Angelina Johnson walked up towards them. 

"Hey Angelina," Harry said. 

"Oh shut up, do you realize what you did?" Angelina said. Someone wasn't in a good mood. 

"What did I do?" Harry asked. 

"What did I do?" Angelina mocked. "You got yourself detention on Friday, it's tryouts," 

"Right I am so sorry," Harry apologized. "I could ask her to let me go,"

"Try that and if it doesn't work that tell that whatever you were saying we're lies and just a fragment of your imagination," She huffed and went away. 

"You know, I think we'll need to check in with Puddlemere United to see if Oliver has died or something because it seems he is haunting Angelina," Harry said. 

"Oh please, Harry she probably has a lot on her mind being Captain and all, just because you don't have any responsibilities," Y/n said. "I am going to go talk to her," she walked away from the group. 

"HEY I HAVE RESPONSIBILITIES!" Harry yelled as Y/n was leaving, without turning around she flipped him off. "OH THAT'S REAL ROMANTIC!"

Y/n smiled to herself and left the Great Hall, a few feet in front of her was Angelina who was sitting down on one of the benches her head in her hands clearly she was stressed. Y/n walked up to her. 

"Hey Angie," She said. Angelina looked up to face Y/n. "I know you stressed you wanna talk about it?" 

Angelina motioned her to sit down next to her and Y/n did. "So what's wrong?" Y/n asked. 

"Everything, absolutely everything it's my last year here I have my Newts, I am team captain, it's just so much pressure and no one understands," Angelina ranted. "And the biggest issue of all fucking Umbridge,"

"She is a pain in everyone's ass," Y/n mumbled. "You know if you need any help you can ask me," 

"Thanks," Angelina said with a smile. 

"I am so excited for tryouts today, finally get fly after an entire year," Y/n said. 

"Oh Y/n," Angelina started. 

"What is it?" 

"You can't play quidditch," 

Y/n's jaw dropped, she literally wanted to cry right now the one thing that distracted her from the world, she couldn't do anymore. "Why?" 

"I don't know, McGonagall just said so, I wouldn't say this myself you are one of the best chasers," Y/n smiled. 

"Thanks, I am going to go talk to McGonagall," Y/n got up and went to McGonagall's office. 

Y/n walked to McGonagall's office utterly mad her for not letting Y/n play. "Why would she do this? I didn't do anything yet,"  Y/n reached the office and knocked on the door. "Come in," A voice called, Y/n opened the door and went in furiously. 

"What did I do?" She asked. 

"Miss Lupin what are you talking about you didn't do anything," McGonagall said. 

"Exactly then why can't I play quidditch?" Y/n asked. 

"It's was Professor Umbridge's orders I only passed the information to Miss Johnson," McGonagall explained. "Professor Umbridge thinks that with your powers it's not fair for you to play," 

"But I don't use my powers!" Y/n exclaimed. 

"I know but we can't argue with Professor Umbridge," McGonagall said. "Now you better get going to the rest of your classes," 

"Alright," Y/n said and left the office. 

~~~~~~~~~~

When Y/n got out of the office, she noticed a lot of people in groups going somewhere, her first thought was that it was a fight so she ran to see it but upon following the group and pushing through little 1st years she was disappointed to see it was not a fight. There were two frames with papers in them hanging on the wall. 

Y/n read one of them. "By the educational decree number 1 Dolores Jane Umbridge has been assigned High Inquisitor of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry," 

"What the fuck," she muttered. There were so many questions going through her mind right now, "What is a high inquisitor?"  and "Why isn't Dumbledore doing anything about this?" 

"I need to find the others," Since Y/n is a lazy little shit and didn't want through look through the crowd of people to find her friends, she used her used her magic. 

She closed her eyes and thought about her friends a few seconds later an image of all of them appeared they were on the other side from where Y/n was standing. She opened her eyes and went to where they were. 

The others and her met half way looked like they were looking for her too. "Did you read the thing?" Harry asked furiously. 

"Yes I did, what the fuck is a high inquisitor?" Y/n said. 

"I assume none of you read the rest of the things but from what is said it basically seems like she is the Headmistress," Hermione explained. 

"Like a vice principal?" Peter suggested. 

"Exactly like that," Hermione said pointing to him. 

"Over time she is going to take over Hogwarts," Ron said. 

"This is honestly worse than all our past years combined," Stella said. 

"It's alright she is only the High Inquisitor right now I think this is the most," Y/n said trying to be optimistic. 

"I wouldn't be so optimistic love," Harry said putting his hand on Y/n's shoulder. 

The bell to go to their next class rang, students rushed to their classes pushing each other. The band walked out of the castle and down to the forbidden forest where they had Care of Magical Creatures. 

In Care of Magical Creatures Hagrid was still gone and Professor Grubbly-Plank was still here. 

"Alright you lot come on closer if you are far away you won't see the creature," The Professor said, everyone took a few steps forward. 

There were branches walking on a thicker piece of  tree branch. "Why are we learning about trees?" Peter whispered. 

"They aren't trees they are browtruckles," Hermione whispered back. 

"Now can someone tell me what these creatures are?" Professor Grubbly Plank asked. Hermione's hand shot up. "Yes," 

"They are bowtruckles, they dwell trees and protect that tree," Hermione said. "And they like to eat insects or fairy eggs if they can find it," 

"Wonderfully said Ms. Granger 10 points to Gryffindor," Professor Grubbly Plank smiled. "Today you will draw these creatures and name their body parts. Get a partner, piece of parchment and find a bowtruckle to get started," Everyone got a partner, Y/n and Harry, Hermione and Stella and Ron and Peter. 

"These things are so tiny and cute," Y/n said looking at one of the Browtruckles closely and in awe. "Can you buy me one?" she looked up at Harry. 

Harry laughed. "No," Y/n frowned. "Let's do the drawing," 

"You know good boyfriends buy their girlfriends gifts," Y/n said as she took a notebook. 

"I am sorry for being a bad boyfriend but I can buy you chocolate though," Harry said starting to draw. 

"Yay," Y/n smiled. 

"Have I told you, you are adorable," Harry scrunched his nose. 

"Bloody hell you both are so cute it's sickening honestly," Ron mumbled as he passes them. 

The sound of heels made their way towards the students making everyone turn their attention to the source of the sound. It was Umbridge with a clipboard smiling. 

"Hermione I am going mad, I can see that Umbridge woman everywhere," Stella said. 

"You aren't going mad she is really here," Hermione said sadly. 

"Oh no," Stella cried. "I would rather go mad than see her here," 

"Same," 

"Professor Umbridge what brings you here?" Professor Grubbly-Plank asked. 

"Oh, I am just going to look around see that everything is orderly and ask students some questions about the class to make sure we have the best staff for our wonderful students," Umbridge said looking at Draco. "It's one of the things I get to do as a High Inquisitor," 

"Alright then," Professor Grubbly-Plank said. 

The class was filled with uncomfortable energy, no one could really focus with Umbridge in her bright pink robes standing in front of them, clicking her heels to the ground. After a few minutes of just watching the students Umbridge pulled aside Draco to do some questioning. 

"How does this look," Harry said showing Y/n his drawing of a bowtruckle. 

"What is that?" Y/n asked. 

"It's a bowtruckle can't you tell?" Harry said looking at it. "I think it's pretty obvious," 

"Harry that is a stick figure," Y/n laughed. 

"It's not!" Harry exclaimed. "It is a perfect depiction of a bowtruckle," he huffed. 

"It's long stick with four tiny sticks coming out from the side of it with a circle on top," 

"You show me yours then if you think you are so brilliant," Harry challenged crossing his arms. 

"You sure you aren't going to feel bad?" Y/n teased. 

"Oh just show it to me," Harry said taking her notebook. His jaw dropped, the drawing wasn't the most amazing but it was still a lot better than Harry's.

"This is not fair! You are good at everything,"

"That's not true you are good at a lot of things too," Y/n said taking her sketchbook back. "You are a great wizard,"

"Not as good as you," Harry mumbled.

"I said wizard not witch," Y/n smirked.

"You know what Lupin?" Harry said smiling and crossing his hand around his chest.

"Mr. Potter Ms. Lupin are you both paying attention to the class," A sickly sweet voice asked.

"Yes Professor Umbridge look," Y/n said proudly showing her notebook to the Professor.

"Very well then," Umbridge said almost disappointedly. "I will see you in detention Mr. Potter," she faked a smile and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~

"All of you need to start preparing for your Owls," McGonagall said. The students were in Transfiguration and Professor McGonagall was giving them a speech about trying really hard this year and actually studying. 

"But they are months away!" Seamus exclaimed. 

"You need to start early, right now in this class only Miss Granger can turn a porcupine into a pin cushion," McGonagall said. Y/n raised her hand. "Miss Lupin you can't turn your porcupine into a pin cushion with your wand, it's only with your magic, which isn't what you are being tested on," Y/n put her hand down and slouched into her chair. 

"Now for today's lesson-" McGonagall started but was cut off by knocking on the door. "Come in," 

The door opened to reveal Umbridge standing there with a clipboard in her hands. "Professor McGonagall I assume you got my letter about me visiting your class today?" 

"Yes," McGonagall said sourly. "Come in," 

"I just want you get on with your normal class while I just observe, you won't even notice I am here," Umbridge said. 

"Alright then," McGonagall said her attention going back to the class. 

While McGonagall explained the lesson for today Umbridge well she was being her usual annoying self, constantly coughing trying to interrupt the class and the noise of her clipboard and heels was driving most if not everyone mad. 

"Professor Umbridge do you need a cough drop?" McGonagall asked, she was infuriated by that pink porcupine. 

"Oh no I am good thank you," Umbridge said. 

"Well since you are constantly coughing one would assume you are sick," McGonagall said. 

"Just continue with the class," 

"I can't do that with your constant coughing and the noise of your heels, this is not how I teach," 

"You tell her Minnie!" Stella yelled. 

"You really talk more nicely to the High Inquisitor," Umbridge said. 

"Believe me I am being the most polite I can be," McGonagall said. 

"I want to grow up and be like her," Y/n whispered to her table partner, who was a Ravenclaw girl, with medium length black hair and honey colored skin. 

"We'll see if you get to grow up," The girl said. "I haven't decided yet," 

"Excuse me?" Y/n said slightly scared. 

"Shit I said to much," The girl muttered. 

"Wait you are the mystery girl I have been seeing this year," Y/n said. "Who are you? I haven't seen you around until this year," 

"Just call me Shreya," The girl said. "I am new transfer student, I came this year," 

"Oh cool," Y/n said. "Wait what did you say about me not growing old?" 

"You don't have to know," Shreya said. 

"If you don't tell me I will find out," Y/n said her eyes flashing red, in order to threaten the girl in front of her. 

"You can't use your powers on me silly," Shreya chuckled. 

"Yes I can, you are just a normal girl," Y/n said her eyes back to their normal e/c. 

"Oh sweetie you wish," Shreya said shaking her head lightly. "Now I no longer wish to continue this chat so I will skip the time to after all your classes," 

Y/n opened her mouth to say something but no voice came out. 

~~~~~~~~~

"Umbridge came to Trelawney's room too and Trelawny is screwed," Ron said. 

All their classes were over and the band, including Stella who now was basically a Gryffindor, were sitting in the Gryffindor common room doing their homework. Hermione, Stella and Peter were the only ones actually working the others were just talking. 

"What did Trelawney do?" Y/n asked. 

"Umbridge asked her to predict something about her and she completely froze up," Harry explained. "And when she came up with something, Umbridge was not impressed at all," 

"Good thing I left that class and joined Muggle studies," Y/n said leaning back into her seat. 

"You are only taking Muggle Studies because it's an easy A," Stella said not looking up from her work. 

"And what's wrong with that?" Y/n asked. "It's interesting to learn about Muggles from a wizard's perspective," 

"You just can't admit you are lazy can you?" Peter said putting down his pen and facing her. Everyone else used quills bu Peter was very against it and used a pen. 

"I am not!" 

"Hey Y/n we are seeing a clear opening in the 2 floor," Fred called from across the room. 

"And we haven't done wreaked havoc in a long time," George added with a smirk. 

Y/n bolted from her seat. "I have been waiting for this for so long!" she exclaimed. "So I was thinking we charm that whole area so whenever anyone steps foot on that floor it starts to rain," 

"That's a brilliant idea!" Fred exclaimed. 

"As a prefect I can't let you do that," Hermione said sternly. 

"Oh stop being such a killjoy Hermione," Ron nudged her. 

"Ron you aren't supposed to support them," Hermione said. 

"But their idea is amazing," Ron agued, Hermione scoffed turning back to her work. 

"It's good but can be better," Stella said standing up. 

"Really what idea do you have in mind?" Y/n asked. 

"It's bigger and will take more time to do but it's so worth it," Stella said. 

"What is the idea?" George asked. 

"Three random places in the castle, three different weathers," Stella said. "Each different place will have a different weather, one would be super hot all the time, one snowing all the time, and one raining all the time," 

"No, no, no, absolutely not!" Hermione said. "You would be breaking about a fifty school rules," 

"We did that while making a polyjuice potion in our second year and drugging Crabbe and Goyle," Harry said. 

"Exactly," Y/n said pointing to Harry. 

"You drugged two kids at the age of twelve!" Peter exclaimed incredulously. 

"It was for a good cause," Harry muttered. 

"And would could that be?" Stella asked. 

"We wanted to see who was the heir of Slytherin," Ron said casually. 

"Just a disclaimer I had nothing to do with this, I was reading books while they did this," Y/n said. 

"Bullshit, you were helping me make the potion," Hermione said. 

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" Stella asked. 

"Guys we are getting side tracked," Fred said. "We need to start our prank," 

"Yes," Y/n said. "Stella you are coming with us," 

"I know," The brunette said grabbing her wand. 

"Y/n when will you do your homework?" Hermione called as the four of them left the common room. 

"Later," The girl called and left and Hermione sighed. 

~~~~~~~~~

Harry was now in detention going through the same excruciating pain he had been going through for the past few weeks , the pain if anything had gotten worse. 

"Hmm...." Umbridge grabbed his hand and pressed her stubby fingers where the cut was. "I think we are getting there just one more day," 

"Professor tomorrow is Quidditch tryouts and I was wondering if you could cancel my detention that's on Friday and change it to Monday perhaps," Harry asked. He knew she wouldn't let him go but it was worth a shot. 

"Mr. Potter I am changing your detention time for your convenience," Umbridge said. "Now you better be going you have classes tomorrow," Harry nodded and left her office.

He went back to the common room and no one was there except for Y/n who was doing her homework. 

"Hey," Harry said taking a seat next to her.

"Hi," Y/n said. 

"What are you still doing here it's late," Harry asked. 

"I had finish up homework," Y/n said. "How was detention?" 

"Just the usual lines," Harry said. 

"That have been carved into your hand," Y/n said putting her quill down and looking up at him. 

"What no," Harry said covering his hands. 

"Harry I saw them as soon as you sat down," Y/n said. "Why didn't you tell anyone?" 

"It's not that big of a deal," Harry waved it off. 

"Your hand is bleeding, and bruised," Y/n said. "I would say that is a big deal. Why didn't you tell me or even one of the teachers?"

"None of the teachers can do anything about it and Dumbledore has been ignoring me so didn't want to bother him," Harry said looking down at his hands.

"And why didn't you tell me?"

"You had your problems going on I didn't want to be another thing you worry about,"

"You know sometimes it's good to ask for help,"

"Look who's talking," Harry scoffed.

"I ask for help," Y/n said. 

"Do you though?" 

"This isn't about me, this is about you, you need to do something about that," Y/n said cleaning up her things. "I'll ask Hermione for something tomorrow maybe she has knows about a spell or a plant,"

"Can't you make it better? With you cool scarlet magic," Harry said holding her hand. 

"Harry I am not using my 'cool scarlet magic' on a humans unless absolutely necessary," Y/n said taking her hands away from Harry's grip. 

"Weren't you just saying this is a big deal?" Harry said looking at his scar. 

"I don't want it worse," Y/n said standing up. 

"You won't make it worse," Harry said standing up too. 

"Why do you want me to use my powers?" Y/n asked. 

"Because I don't you to hate a part of yourself," Harry said. "Just because you lost control once and almost  hurt someone doesn't mean you are going to do that all the time. Besides if you don't use your powers you will never know how you control them," 

Y/n was staring at him talk, she had heard him talk before many times and he comforted her many times but this time it was different, his words felt different. She didn't know what this feeling was but it was wonderful.  

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Harry asked furrowing his eyebrows. 

"No reason," Y/n smiled. 

"Well anyways do your magic thingy I am very sleepy," Harry yawned. 

"Are you sure?" Y/n asked she was still unsure about using her powers. 

Harry took her hand in his hands and put it on top his left hand where the scar was. "I just feel you," 

Y/n finally gave in and used her powers, little red wisps came out of her fingers and went inside Harry's scar causing it to stop bleeding, and the bruises were gone too. You could still see the scar visibly but at least it didn't hurt. 

"I don't think the scar is going to go away but at least it's not bleeding anymore," Y/n said, tracing the scar. "I am going to kill that bitch for doing this to you," 

"You tell me that 5 times a day," Harry chuckled wrapping his hands around her waist and pulling her closer into his chest. 

"I am really going to one day," Y/n mumbled. 

"Sure love," 

After a few minutes of staying in each others embrace they pulled away. 

"I should get to bed I am really tried," Harry said.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow," Y/n said picking up her things again. 

As they were leaving they heard the common room door opening, the couple turned around to see Ron walk in. He was covered in mud and was holding a. broomstick. 

"Where are you coming from?" 

"What are you both doing here so late," Harry and Ron asked at the same time. 

"Ron were you practicing for quidditch?" Y/n asked. 

"No why would you think that?" Ron laughed nervously. 

"Because you have a broomstick in your hand," Y/n said in a obvious tone. 

"Oh this," Ron looked at the broomstick. "I wasn't holding this," he threw the broomstick to the ground. "See no broomstick," 

Y/n and Harry looked at each other and back at Ron. 

"Ron mate you are best friend, you know you can tell me anything," Harry said. 

"Alright I was practicing for Quidditch I have been for the past few weeks," Ron admitted looking down. "Now that Wood is gone I thought I could be Keeper and I didn't tell anyone because I knew you all would laugh at me," 

No one laughed. 

"I think it's brilliant," Harry said. "You would be a great addition to the team," 

"You haven't even seen me play," 

"I'll practice with you tomorrow," 

"Even Peter was saying he wanted to try out for Chaser you could get him too," Y/n chimed in. 

"Yeah it would be just the three of us," Harry said smiling. 

"The bros," Ron said. 

"You both are so cringy," Y/n rolled her eyes and left them. 

"I think the bros is great," Harry said. 

"Thanks mate," 

~~~~~~~~

Longer chapter. I hope you enjoyed it and uh how did you like my little cameo? It's not going to be a big part of the story, it's just for fun and to confuse the others. 

That's all I have to say. 

Bye<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1K 18
Lilly and James potter were sitting at home while Harry was off at Hogwarts for his last year they were peacefully sitting in their living room when...
84.3K 3.2K 43
{Book Six} {HarryPotter and Avengers Crossover} Relationships. The one thing Kendra Barton was still struggling to understand. She had just gotten ov...
34.8K 687 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
21.8K 823 39
The fifth year at Hogwarts opens with terrifying facts. Lord Voldemort has returned, but the ministry continues to belittle the news, making Dumbledo...