The Fire Within

By MC21_12

Book 1: Fire and Ice series. Twins Marina and Lukas Sloane, where taken from their father and brothers at a... More

Character list.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Marinas new aethetic
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
New book
Update.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chater 25
Update
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Book 2:
Heart of ice Update: Release date.

Prologue

5.3K 119 2
By MC21_12

Twins Marina and Lukas lived with their family together happily for the first 6 months of their lives.

When their mother takes them away out of spite and jealousy their father and brothers are heart broken. When the twins are 14 their mother dies and they are sent back to live with their father and brother and they couldn't be happier.

Things go well as first...but of course they can't stay like that. Suddenly Marina is sent away to boarding school, away from her family after being accused of something she didn't do.

A year and a half later...Marina is no longer a happy, sweet, loving, innocent girl but one who is cold to the people she is not close to and very angry, full of hate for her family. She drinks,vapes and gets high.

She feel betrayed by her twin who chose their new family over her. Now Marina comes home after being away but acts like she doesn't give a fuck about any of her so called 'family' or their feelings.

Marina is on a vengeful path and plans to make her family feel the hurt she felt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 7.2K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
140K 3.3K 57
~~ "Torturami ogni giorno, ma ferisci chi amo, pagherai." ~~ {} Rayver Cruise is not your clichΓ© male character. He's not strong, he's not rich, h...
3M 71.7K 84
*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked at their oldest brother in amusement at h...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

9K 176 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...