Thanatophobia| MICHAEL AFTON...

By MulchMuncher

Thanatophobia- The fear of losing someone you love and hold dearly. == !!!FEMALE Y/N!!! ==== You are one of... More

A/N
1| Michael Afton
2| rotten smells
3| Mental Mindsets
4| Formality
5| Flattery
6| Your mind
7| Dates?
8| Unwrapping
9| libido
10| flowers
11| "Falling apart"
13| Train of thought.
14| neurodivergent brain
16| A/N
17| safety
18| touching
19| all of you
20| Vexation
21| Dead Man walking
22| As sweet as aspartame
23| carcinogen
24| Strawberry amphetamine
25| Phycodysleptic
A/N
26| Finagle
27| Cold
28| Prat
29| listen to this
31| Sugar Pink, liquor, lips
32| spunky
33| Island Song
36| Spirits
37| timely fashion
36| tragedies
37| fear
38| Thanatophobia

12| sweet as Sugar

2K 42 155
By MulchMuncher

1st person. Y/N POV

Mmmmm spice

=================

It's been a few days.

Clarification, its been a few days since I've spent the night with Mike. He spent the weekend with me, but he hasn't had the time to come over anytime during the week. Sure, I talk to him loads at work when he isn't locked up in his office or obsessing over that janky bear robot he refuses to take out of the staff room, but talking isn't exactly satisfactory.

Im not saying I want to Bang Mike Schmidt, but I want to hang out again, watch a movie, go out to dinner, and maybe bang.

I just need to catch him at the right moment. He gets nervous and instantly rejects anything to, anyone if he is in large groups.

It's 23, December. I have a right to be eager to go out.

--

It's 2 pm. Mike should be coming out of his office at any time...once he leaves, he goes straight to the kitchen to make a snack, obviously trying to be sneaky, but failing.

I snap my head over in the direction of the office whenever I hear the door creak open, and an all too familiar, painfully covered up Mike walks out, his hands held together anxiously as he looks around. Our eyes meet,(At least, I assume they do) and the waves. As he turns and makes a b-line to the kitchen, I follow quickly at his heels.

"Mike," I said quickly. He ignored me, giving me a side glance look as if I just kicked a dog.

"Who?" He lifted his mask slightly, squinting his eyes at me...I just scoffed in response. "Okay, fair enough." He said quickly, holding his hands up in surrender. "What's up?"

"Do you want to come over after work?"

"Hm?" He hummed stupidly.

"Come over after work." This time it didn't come out as a question.

"Oh okay." His voice had a slight hitch in it, which made it crack as he slowly pulled a box of cookies down from the cupboard. I couldn't help but smile at how much of a damn beta male he was....

Closing time. 8 pm. I didn't stay in the building, in fact, I waited outside for Mike. The ventilation has gone out about an hour ago, so it was like walking around in the Amazon...the air was so thick you could cut it with one of the plastic knives that were on the party tables.

8:15 pm is when Mike finally joined me outside.

"Sorry." He cleared his throat, his mask still securely on as I hooked my arm with his.

"Why don't you take that silly thing off? it's just you and me."

"out in public, Dear." His voice dragged, making that Posh hick sound deep. "I've been feeling insecure lately...."

"I see." I Hummed, pulling him along with me as we left the parking lot. he dragged behind a bit, which caused us to walk slower than usual, but this didn't bother me tremendously.

8:40 pm, we reach my building...I let us in and drag this poor man up these five flights of stairs. I feel him squeeze my hand as we reach the floor.

"Are you making dinner?" His voice chimed as I opened the door, letting him in first. I nodded, but he was facing away from me, so it didn't matter.

"yeah, but im not sure what, yet." I huffed. I saw him collapse in one of the bar stools. He flipped the mask off of his face, his hands landing in his hair as he groaned loudly.

"People." He groaned, laying his head down.

"people." I agree, rubbing circles on his back. "want to talk about it?"

"Just stuff." He huffed, now resting his chin on the palm of his hand. "There has been a frequent little boy coming in. He looks exactly like my brother."

"Ohhh, I know who you're talking about. He has that older brother? they always stalk around Foxy." He nodded, scratching his neck slightly. "it's not good to obsess over things."

I took a seat in the barstool next to his, leaning my elbow on the counter.

"im not obsessing...just....hyperfixating." He shrugged.

"Same thing, different spelling."

"it is not!'

"it is, Mikey." I shook my head, leaning my cheek onto my hand. "I know you miss your brother, but you can't stalk a little boy just because he looks like him."

"im not stalking anybody!" He huffed, almost looking offended.

"you're fixating on someone! a little boy!"

"im not talking to you anymore!' he said in the most child-like manner possible. I just grinned, leaning back slightly.

"Okay." I raised my eyebrows, staring directly at him. he looked startled when I didn't break eye contact...

There was silence. I didn't look away, and the longer it went on, the more uncomfortable he looked. The more he squirmed in his stool, the more his eyes squinted. Until he finally caved in.

"sorry." He huffed.

"exactly." I scoffed, standing back up. he followed me as I went into the main room, sinking into the long couch. He sunk down next to me, his back facing me as he leaned back against me. he sat in between my legs, the back of his head rested against my chest as my hands went into his hair, which I'm still pretty sure is a wig. If it is, it's very well secured onto his head.

"Y/N" his voice lingered, giving me chills up my spine. I simply hummed in response. "you're wonderful."

"thank you." I huffed, taking a fist full of his hair and tugging his head back. he now looked at me, his face upside down when I looked down at him. I kissed his forehead.

He got the goofiest grin on his face.

"you look stupid." I grinned, letting go of his hair.

"Sorry?" He said in a chuckle, his voice shaking.

"not in a bad way."

"thank you, dear." He said slowly, his head leaning back on my chest once more. I craned my neck down and pulled him up slightly so I could rest my chin on his shoulder. I kissed his cheek.

"What's up?" He said, turning his head to look at me from a side angle.

"just lonely." I huffed, my arms wrapping under his arms and resting on his stomach. His hands landed on top of mine squeezing them slightly.

"But I'm here?" He said, confused.

"I know. I meant before. You've been busy."

He hummed in response, squirming slightly as I squeezed his hands.

we sat in silence for a while...

"Y/N." His voice lingered once more, and It made me shiver. I hummed once more, my fingers entertaining with his. "You're very attractive."

"Thank you, Mikey," I said softly, kissing his cheek once more.

We fell quiet once more.

The silence didn't feel awkward. it was tense, yes, but it felt intimate. Being able to snuggle up close to Mike felt...oddly nice. Do I have attachment problems? Probably. But that isn't a bad thing.

My hands ran down his stomach and rested on his legs, making him tense slightly. I found this humorous, but he would beg to differ.

"Don't be a tease." He said sternly.

'Don't tell me what to do." I retaliated. He opened his mouth like he was going to say something else but quickly shut it again. He scratched his neck with his right hand, squirming uncomfortably. My finger hooked under a part of the bandages on his face, pulling a part of them loose and tugging them off. This exposed his face...I waited for an objection but got none, so I smiled.

"Are you okay?" I planted another kiss on his cheek, watching as he grinned.

"Yeah." He said shortly, his head leaning back on my shoulder. He shifted once more, his legs crossing as he pulled a long pillow to his chest, hugging it. It reached almost to his knees. That pillow would have come down to my knees if I were holding it to my head height.

He shivered when I moved my hands down his torso again, pulling out his tucked-in shirt.

"Warm up your hands!" he jolted when I touched his stomach.

"Don't yell, Mikey, you're fine."

"they're cold!" He objected.

"Shhhh. You're fine." I shushed him, and he just huffed. I did take a moment to wrap my hands in his shirt to warm them...

"You are very mean, L/N."

"Pulling out the last name?" I raised my eyebrows. "Not cool, Mikey." My fingers hooked under the bandages at his belt, tugging them up, making them come loose. This caused a chain reaction all up his torso and down his legs.

"You aren't cool." He snapped.

"Says you." I huffed, struggling with the belt on his trousers. The clip had gotten hooked on the belt loop...But I'm cool enough that I got it off without help.

"Says the one struggling." He retaliated.

"Says the one hiding behind a pillow."

"Im not hiding!"

"Don't yell, Mikey..." I huffed. I undid the button on his trousers, then pulled down the zipper. "Is this okay?"

"I would be stopping you if it wasn't." He said softly. I wanted to punch him in the face for that kind of response.

"Just making sure." My voice lingered as I felt my hands down into his trousers. He inhaled sharply when my fingers wrapped around his endowment. (Hah cock)

"Don't do it so forcefully." He seethed through his teeth.

"Im not." I seethed back, my hand running up his shaft as my other pushed down his trousers slightly. His back arched against my chest, and his legs squirmed slightly. "Are you okay?"

"mmhmm." He hummed, seething in sharply. His hand landed over his mouth as I basically just jacked the poor man off.

"You okay?" I asked once more, earning only a simple nod from him. "mmm?"

"Please." He said so softly, it sounded like a sigh more than anything. ( this is so embarrassing.) It's hard to concentrate on anything he says as his hands cover his mouth tightly, muffling any sound or words that came out of his mouth. I felt his muscles tense, and his whole body squirms a little as my hand pumped his cock. He looked like such a bloody bottom bitch that it almost made me laugh.

I watched his eyes squint. He stared up at the ceiling, his eyes rolled back. He wanted to cover his face, but at the same time, he wanted to keep his hands held tightly over his mouth, not giving me the satisfaction to hear him submit to something so humiliating as a handjob. I can feel his cock swelling in my hand, which makes me cringe. It throbbed and twitched...His hips started bucking up every so often. I had a feeling that it wasn't intentional, but it added to the heat...

I kissed his cheeks, his skin burning hot. He tilted his head back, his hands finally falling off of his mouth, letting me hear his grunts and groans at full volume. It truly was something to see and hear.

He let out small pleads. "Yes...yes!" On some occasions. "Please...Fuck, Y/N. yes." In others. Sometimes he would just beg, repeating the same "Please." Over and over again, encouraged me to continue.

"You're doing amazing, Mikey." I would say softly, my unbusy hand stroking his cheek, or moving his face close to mine so I could plat kisses all over him. His back arched more the longer I went on, and the way his voice strained let me know that he was near his limit.

It only took 20, maybe 30 seconds more until his entire body stiffened and he finally relieves himself. His voice croaked in the back of his throat, and his shoulders trembled. He dripped all over my hand, soiling my sofa, the pillow he was holding...it didn't get much farther than that.

"Mikey...such a good job." I praised, spreading kisses onto his face as his body took time to calm down. His hands gripped onto the pillow as if he would die if he let go. I slowly squeezed myself out from under him, taking a slow walk to the kitchen, where I got a washcloth and ran it under warm water. I cleaned my own hands, then approached Mike once more, offering the cloth to him. He just stared at me blankly, but took it anyway, scrubbing his mess off of the sofa and pillow. He looked embarrassed.

I got him a glass of water, which he took instantly, draining it almost as quickly. Then I curled up beside him, my head resting against his side as his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

the rest of the night was spent watching The Immortal and The Restless.

=========================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92 3 3
Michael Afton was the son of William Afton, a man who brought the world the wonderful world Of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza along with Fredbear&Friends...
33.3K 561 14
Shit happens when you get a new job at a pizza restaurant with killer animatronics and a hot co-worker, but hey, at least employees get free pizza! ...
28.1K 783 43
Your name is (Y/n) (L/n), head of security at Freddy Fazbears Pizza. Your business partners and an original founder of the place with your best frien...
499K 10.1K 33
(Completed) You apply for a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza due to the fact that you are now an adult and need a steady income to provide for yourself...