Love in the dark - A Story Of...

By silbiasilvia

A young little girl who has never had a home, was found by a mandalorian and a kind of pet-son, she was raise... More

i promise
dreams everywhere
Ain't nobody need you like I do

Farewell, new home

3 0 0
By silbiasilvia

From now this story will be written also in first person.

When I woke up all I wanted to do was to see my parents and tell them my dreams of tonight, every morning I did it yeah, people said that my dreams were very very stranges and odd.
But that morning I couldn't find them in the house, so I went to the little forest and I found my mum, I thought I heard her crying.

-Where is dad? I said to her

-Oh oh oh my girl, my sweet girl I didn't hear you comming, she said as she wiped the tears that slipped down her cheek.

-doesn't matter mum, but where is dad?
I said every time more nervous.

- He-, he-, he is gone for now babe.

-But where?

-He's gone sooner than he said.
Whispered my mum looking to the other side.

-Why? Where? Wh- why on my birthday?

-Look little star dust sometimes people have to make decisions, and your father made one, the wrong one.

-Should we judge him? Can I cry?

-Oh my girl, he doesn't deserve your tears

-Didn't he love me? I loved him...
I said while a tear slipped down from my eye.

-Shh, it's okay sweetheart, of course he loved you, maybe not enough, but he adores you, you're his little one, hm?

-Decisions?...

-Yes, we'll be alright you and I okay?

-It is a lot to take for me mum, it's a lot of information.

-I know my love, I know, he left this for you with a note saying that he's gone.

-What is it?

I opened it and what I saw was a necklace with a ring made of beskal that he used to wear.

-Put it on, what he has done it's not fine, still, he's your father and that's the only thing left from him, so...

-I'll never take it off from me. I promise

-Stop making promises my girl, they worth nothing.

I was about to asked her why but suddenly we heard a big and strong sound from the central town. Seconds later we started to hear screams.

-Oh god they're here

-Who? Who are here? What's happening?

-the bad ones, the bad people are here my girl, come on come on, como with me, remember the place that I told you that you must go if something was wrong?

-I do mum

-Alright go

-but aren't you coming with me?

-mum has to stay here honey,

-but-

-Go!

I started running as fast as I could, I fell several times and every time I fell I got up.

-go my little girl, go...
Mum's voice echoed in my head

How can everything be ruined so quickly in such a short time?
"That was my moment, and they were my reason, they were my home. "

I hid in one of the deepest caves of my moon planet and I stayed there longer than I would have ever wanted, when I came out, my town was burning and there were no rest of my people, only corpses, I ran as fast as I could to my house to check if my mother was okay, but there was no trace of her either, just her jacket surrounded by a pool of blood.
I felt scared, alone, empty, homelessness.

I stayed there alone for a few days feeding on the traces that had remained of my people until someone appeared, someone fearless, with a gorgeous voice, he looked like a nice man. But he was old thought.

-Hey little one, are you okay?

-li-little one?
I was dehydrated and did not know what I was saying.
-Dad?

-Alright I'm definitely taking you with me

-but wait dad I have to take him with me too

I said while I pointed Varys

-Fine, he's coming with us

-Who are you?, you're not my father, are you? I can't see your face.

-You don't need to.

He hold me on his shoulder and took me into his big ship, it looked new, and it looked like the one of my father. Inside there was like a green baby boy with long ears, he was cute, I was told that his name was Grogu, such a pretty name for such a pretty creature.
Then I fell asleep on his shoulder.

-Hey, hey girl you're with me?

-Maybe she's dead

-No I Don't think she's dead, she's breathing

-If you say so...

- Fennec why don't you just shut up

The little green baby got closer to me.
Then he raised his little hand to me and closed his eyes.
I opened my eyes instantly, I was stanned, I couldn't even remember anything of what happened before, i didn't ask that mandalorian anymore who was him, I knew his stories, my father told me as a tale before my bed time. That mandalorian of those stories sounded so fearless, so brave.. I couldn't belive that he had saved me yet.

Then they gave some food and water, I was so hungry, so dry that I didn't even thanks him.

-How many time have I been sleeping?

-Two days.

-What? Two days? That is a lot of time

-Yeah it is, and how old are you sweet girl?

-I just turned six years old

-You look older you know?

-Everyone always tell me that I am a very intelligent girl.

-Do you belive them?

-Hush, Fennec.
Said a voice from the end of the ship.
As he was walking closer to us while he talked, I recognized his voice, he was Boba! Boba Fett! The one I knew in my moon planet!

-What happened to you kid?

-They raised my people, my home.

-You should never have had a home.
Said Boba.

-Don't listen to him, what about your parents? Do you know where they are?

I pointed my necklace, the one that was from my father

-My father is gone, he left my mother and I a few days ago, the night before the attach.

-And what about your mother? Is she alive?

-Of course she's alive! I'm pretty sure she's okay, look! This is her jacket, I'm sure she left it there for one reason.

The mandalorian observed the jacket focusing in the bloodstain

-Well --said him disappointed-- I think your mother is fine too, but we won't look for her, you'll stay with us until we find you a good home

-Who are you?? I asked angry because he has just told that we weren't going to look for my mum.

-You mean you want to know my name?

-Of course I mean that.

-I shouldn't but if we are going to spend a lot of time together you should know it, --he made a silenced moment--

I'm Din Djarin.

-Oohh and is he your baby son?

-Does he look like me?
Said Din while he smiled

-Not quite

*laughs*

Since that moment without knowing it or being conscious of it, started my new life, not even a little bit similar to the one that I had before, and I don't know which one was better, but I can say that this one was funnier than the last one, with no doubts, I've never imagined that a man in a helmet would end up being one of the most important persons in my entire life, at least of what I have of it.
He looked after me, he feeded me, he trained me, he loved me, like if I was her own daughter, and if I'm honest I also felt him as a father, but I felt it different, yeah, it was a feeling, hmm, it was like if he wasn't ever going to abandond me, like my biological father did.
For a few years I started to feel like, you know, like home, with him, with Grogu, and sometimes, when they didn't disappeared from the map, with Boba and Fennec. Although Din had many more friends, I never was told why was he so serious, dry and hard, that was my real question, because at the end, I knew he had a very big heart, and he was the most gentle person that I'm going to meet in my life, he had taught me a lot of things and valors that I will never forget, and Grogu... Well he taught me other things maybe a little bit more interesting. They were my new family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
224K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
332K 9.9K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...