Life of a mafia family (BTS Γ—...

By alien_stories777

There Is girl girl named yn. She is just 13 years old, her family is one of the biggest mafia family. she hav... More

EPISODE 1 - INTRODUCTION
EPISODE 2 - TALK WITH THEM. YOU WILL BE SAFE AND HAPPY
EPISODE 3 - WHERE IS EOMMA AND APPA?
EPISODE 4 - LISTEN THE CLASS, IF NOT GET OUT OF MY CLASS. GOT IT?
EPISODE 5 - STOP THERE UNNIE!
EPISODE 6 - aishhhh!!! yahhhhhh!!!!!
EPISODE 7 - wh-what did i do now?
EPISODE 8 - GIRLS!!! YOU READY!!!!
EPISODE 9 - ANIYOO!!! I AM FINE!!!!
EPISODE 10 - DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE YN!!COME INSIDE ( ANGRY)
EPISODE 11 - YOU ARE MY STRONG YN RIGHT?
EPISODE 12 - GO AND SLEEP, YOU DUMBOS!!!!
EPISODE 13 - IT'S ABOUT YN!!!
EPISODE 15 - ANYWAYS, WHO IS THAT BOY?
EPISODE 16 - I WILL GO WITH HOBI OPPA!!
EPISODE 17 - YEAH!!! BUT I WISH TO LIVE LIKE OTHERS!!!!
EPISODE 18 - I FORGOT TO SAY OPPA!
EPISODE 19 - WHERE CAN WE MEET YN AH?
EPISODE 20 - YOU LOVE HIM RIGHT?
EPISODE 21 - WHY WOULD I?
EPISODE 22 - SHE WILL BE STUDYING IN YN'S SCHOOL RIGHT?
EPISODE 23 - IS THAT YOUR NEW SISTER!!
EPISODE 24 - NOW WHAT JIMIN!!!
EPISODE 26 - HALMONI!!!
EPISODE 27 - CAN I ?
EPISODE 28 - AHHHH, its hurts oppa!!
EPISODE 29 - THEN WHY ARE YOU CRYING?
EPISODE 30 - GOTCHA!!!
EPISODE 31 - WH-WHAT!!!
EPISODE 32 - COME WITH ME!!!!
EPISODE 33 - SO ?
EPISODE 33 - ITS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO THEM.
EPISODE 34 - ARE YOU STUPID?
EPISODE 35 - AWW MY LITTLE PRINCESS HAS GROWN UP
EPISODE 36 - CONCLUSION

EPISODE 14 - I PITY YOU TO BE BORN IN THIS MAFIA FAMILY YN AH!!

4.1K 99 15
By alien_stories777

EVERYONE - sorry ynie!!! We didn't -

YN : plss, leave me alone!!! I don't have any interest to speak about this!!! Now I get to know what you all actually think about me?

Yn went to her room limping!!!! Yn went to the bathroom and opened the tap and cried her heart out..

YN'S POV :

Why me??? I know that they won't give me a chance to say? But I didn't expect No one have any trust on me? What did I do to get this much hate....

IN CLASS :

it's break time. Eunwoo is in his own thoughts, someone tapped his shoulder. He saw twice.

DAHYUN : Wanna come with us to Cafe?

EUNWOO : no!!

NAYEON : ohh come on!!! Eunwoo!! It will be boring if you are sitting here simply. Better come and have fun with us!!!

EUNWOO : how can you all be happy when your friend went home crying? ( looked at twice)

They all kept quiet.

JIHYO : She will be alright !!!! ( stuttering)

EUNWOO : you didn't even tell yn that we have a test?

TZUYU : we told. I think she forgot!! ( stuttering)

?? POV : How can you think such morons are her friends?

They all looked up and saw somi.

EUNWOO : who are you?

SOMI : I am her friend!! As I had some competition I was unable to attend the class. Just now I came from my competition.

EUNWOO : what!! Don't lie . Even yn said that twice are her best friends!!

SOMI : it's because they are her bullies!!!

EUNWOO : Is that true ( to twice members)

They gulped and said..

TWICE : no eunwoo. She is lying!

SOMI : really? ( looked at them seriously)

Twice went out.

DAHYUN : our break is going to be over. Let me buy something before that.

They all nodded and went out of the class.

SOMI went and took her seat.

HWANG IN-YEOP : Hey somi? Can you call or text yn!! She is nit answering me!!

SOMI : I asked her, she told she will be okay.

HWANG IN-YEOP : ohh okay!!!

BACK TO YN'S ROOM :

yn cried and she slept.

IN HALL :

LISA : why can't she understand us oppa? We are doing good for her but she misunderstood us oppa!! ( worried)

ROSIE : Yeahh LISA!!!

HOBI : I feel bad for yn!!!

JIMIN : yeah hyung!!!

KOOKIE : we should have asked her!!! But we didn't!!

JIN : Everyone go to sleep!!( ordered tone). We have missions tomorrow ( stood up and went to his room)

JISOO felt bad and she knows that yn can't sleep without anyone beside her as she is scared to sleep alone. But to her shock yn slept in her bed tiredly. Jisoo saw her and took made her sleep properly.

JISOO POV :

I am sorry yn ah!!! I can't see my own sister in this much pain!! Yn ah!!! Sorry yn ah!!! I am not a good sister!!! I didn't trust my own sister!! ( crying silently) I pity you to be born in this mafia family yn ah!!!!

Jisoo went to her room and slept. Tae was not feeling sleepy after this incident. He went inside yn's room and saw her sleeping due to tiredness. Tae went near her and saw the dried tears. Tae started to cry hard but silently.

TAE'S POV :

I am sorry yn!!! I didn't mean to hurt you!! It's my mistake that I didn't even ask you what happened!! I am sorry yn!!! How can I be a good brother when I didn't even trust my own sister. I pity you to be born in this mafia family, yn ah!!!

Tae went to his room sadly and slept.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING :

JIN came inside yn's room but he didn't see yn. Today is Sunday, which means holiday. Yn woke up early and got ready. Everyone are in the hall. The hall is filled with silence. Few minutes later, everyone heard a footsteps. Everyone saw yn coming downstairs.

JIN : YN ? Breakfast is ready!!!

YN : I-I am going to the park!! ( scared and without looking at them)

TAE was about to say no but jin told okay which gave them a shock.

HOBI : hyung!!! ( shocked)

JIN : yes, you can go yn ah!!!

YN : thanks( without looking at them) i-i am sorry about yesterday ( she said it in a low tone and walked fastly without hearing their reply)

JIN : still she is our yn ah!!! ( sadly)

JISOO : yeahh( crying)

YN went out of the house and went to the park which is near their house. Yn went out and saw the cherry trees.

YN'S POV :

Whatever happens, you are the only one person who makes me happy (speaking to cherry trees ) ohh there is a bench, let's sit there and enjoy it. ( sat on an empty bench)

Woahh!!! Daebakk!!! I wish to see this beautiful view with my favorite person!!! ( crying by thinking about her brothers and sisters) . It hurts 💔 😢. You know what, I am broken.

(Yn started to walk past the streets and saw a beautiful tree which looks so beautiful)

YN'S POV :

Woahh!!! Your reflection means everything!!! Even if it's about beauty, I will say you guys are the best ( touching that tree)
Woahh let me go closer and see the view!!! Daebak!!! ( standing at the tip of the wooden which is close to the water)
Woahhh!!! ( Touched the water)

?? POV : what are you doing here yn!!!

YN : ahhhh ( about to fall but someone catched her from falling)

TO BE CONTINUED......

Who is that? Is that her brothers or sisters? Is that her bully ? May be her friends? Who knows? Let's continue this in the upcoming episodes.

(Hit the star 🌟 if you like this episode. Comment and let me know what you actually think aboutcthis episode.
Take care guys
See you soon with a new episode until that bye bye from your author nim😂😂😂)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.6K 59
"You are just a burden..... " "You are indeed unlucky......". "your bad days have already started, just wait and watch how i make your life a real h...
99.4K 3K 32
??? - how will get think when they will see you from heaven ???? - she can never take her place ???? - they will never take their place ???- why I...
30.6K 818 68
After y/n get with her stepfather and stepbrother she becomes prey for their enemy. So like this y/n life went having happiness and sad at the end wh...
173K 4.6K 39
a 12yrs old, Y/N who is depressed and can't tell what is actually going on in her life...later she got a new family...little did she know her life be...