𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐔𝐬

By ellababyx

FAKE DATING "We are more than friends but less than lovers." - "Oh go to hell, I was trying to have an epipha... More

Introduction
Character Collages
Playlist :)
Dedication to my babies <3
Chapter 1 - Elizabeth
Chapter 2 - b u t t e r f l i e s
Chapter 3 - red
Chapter 4 - Champagne Problems
Chapter 5 - Sweetheart
Chapter 6 - Anna
Chapter 7 - Pull Over
Chapter 8 - stupid smiles
Chapter 9 - Euphoric
Chapter 10 - strawberry
Chapter 11 - fake
Chapter 12 - Karen
Chapter 13 - Hold my waist Maxwell
Chapter 14 - I hate you
Chapter 15 - Taylor Swift
Chapter 16 - Jump
Chapter 17 - Strip Club
Chapter 18 - One bed
Chapter 19 - Room 15
Chapter 20 - Rule five
Chapter 21 - Theo
Chapter 22 - Kitchen
Chapter 23 - Paper Rings
Chapter 24 - worthless
Chapter 25 - jacuzzi
Chapter 26 - one
Chapter 27 - Lucky Number
Chapter 28 - Happy Fucking Birthday
Chapter 29 - two
Chapter 30 - I love you, you stupid idiot
Chapter 31 - i lost faith
Chapter 33 - bye bye oli
Chapter 34 - epiphany
Chapter 35 - Bleo
Chapter 36 - red... and blue?
Chapter 37 - three.
Chapter 38 - cory?
Epilogue... Platinum Rings
Bonus Chapter - May

Chapter 32 - refrigerator light

49.8K 1.4K 2.4K
By ellababyx

Leo's Pov :)

VOTE PLS

"We have to finish my speech! It's her damn funeral." I sighed and held up the box. "Just open it! Please." Belle still looked skeptical but she unraveled the red ribbon eventually. Her eyes widening at the little book.

"This... this is the book I told you about in the café..." She picked it up and flicked through, her smile growing slowly. "And you annotated it." I grinned as she put the book down and kissed my forehead.

"I highlighted the moments I thought you would like the most." It was the day we went to Lily's housewarming, I specifically asked her what her favorite book was so I knew for the future, in that little diner.

"Illicit loves." I was scouring Darlas café library and it was tucked away behind the back row, I knew she would love it. Since she's a sucker for romance books.

"That day... you asked me what my top 3 favorite things in the entire world were..?" She thought for a moment and nodded. "Mhm. You said cookies for your number 1, right?" She questioned while interlocking her fingers through mine.

"Yeah... It's not cookies anymore." I rubbed little circles on her palm as she narrowed her eyes. "As adorable as that is, unfortunately for you... mine is still Taylor Swift." Of course.

"I wouldn't expect anything less, sweetheart." She kisses my nose and got up off my lap, putting her book on the bed side table. "And you know what else happened that day?"

She shook her head, sitting on the edge of the bed. "You we're getting Oreo ice cream and I made a promise to myself, that I would never, ever fail you like the world has..."

"I trust you. Okay? I need you to know that I trust you, maybe not with my life but I'm willing to learn. I know that this won't be easy because this is a new... relationship or whatever, but I'm all in." She said quietly as leaned over her, grabbing the book.

"You wanna read it?" She nodded happily and positioned herself in between my legs, her back to my stomach.

Shit.

"You have got to be kidding me!" She whipped around and looked me dead in the eye, then towards my jeans. "You're turned on right now?!? Oh my god. Oh. My. Go-" I put a finger to her lips and she scowled at me.

"Belle! You cant get all mushy and then expect me not to react!" She shakes her head. "React without your penis!" I shushed her once more, turning the first page of her book.

"No, Leo! You have ruined the moment with your... your... Penis! Let's just finish the damn speech." I groaned as she took off my jumper, showing off the little red bra she was wearing.

Looking away from me in frustration, focusing on the little piece of paper. "So if we get all this done, then we can go out in the snow. You have gotta help me and just... pay attention." She turned back to me and I moved my eyes... downwards.

I like to think I'm a very respectable guy, but Belle has some nice fucking tits. So no. I wasn't trying to be discrete. "Hey! Maxwell, eyes up here." She clicked her fingers and I grinned, not removing my gaze from her chest.

She rolls her eyes and rubs a hand across her forehead. "Robinson, you roll your eyes at me one more time and I will give you a better reason to do it." Belle takes a deep breath and holds her hand up.

"I will actually murder you, like cold blooded, no remorse you little rat tail-" Before she could spew some more gory details of my... very bloody murder. The door burst open.

"Felix is gay!" Julia dropped her bag in the floor, sitting down in between us.

"We could have been naked!" Belle exclaims and Julia gives her a side eye. "Nothing I haven't seen before babe." Belle blinks a couple times and raises her hands in surrender.

"Uhm... so Felix is gay!" Julia nods, lying back on the bed as David, Oli and Beth filter into our room. "Yup. He told me last night before we were about to drive down here so I left this morning, alone." Belle rubs her shoulder and she sighs.

"The sex was mediocre, at best." Oh dear god. "I mean seriously the guy could barely give me a good finger." David scrunched his face and Beth giggled.

"O-kay... Isn't it snowing? Should we...?" Beth pointed outside the window and tried her best to drag Julia off the bed, making sure she didn't traumatize the rest of us. Just doing her motherly duties really.

~~~~~~
Belles Pov

"Get behind the trees!" David shouted at Beth, making sure she didn't get hit. I giggled when Leo chucked a snowball at me.

"Belle! Remember who's team you're on!" David shouts at me and throws up his hands. He had assembled us into teams as usual, Beth, Julia, David and I on one team. Then Oli and Leo on the other team since they had made fun of him earlier for something or other.

Leo looked around for me as I hid behind a stone pillar, putting my back against the wall. "Sweetheart, you can run but you can't hide." I rolled my eyes and started to ball up some snow. Preparing to defend myself from him.

"Boo." I jumped and he tackled me to the ground, kissing all over my face. The cold snow seeped into my jacket but I couldn't care less when Leo's body what was warming me up.

"Oh you are so dead!" I shouted as he jumped off of me, trying to run away. Chuckling to himself as if he won. Oh this fight is just getting started Maxwell.

"Belle! Get up off the floor you idiot." I blinked a couple times, looking up at Lily. "I'm not down here voluntarily." I say as she pulls me up.

"We have a funeral tomorrow y'know?" David walked up and smiled when he saw Lily. "We just thought it would be good to distract ourselves for a bit."

Lily sighs and rocks Ben in her arms. "I guess... Anyway, most of the funeral plans are finished. You just need to write your speech." Well I would have been able to if Leo didn't distract me so much.

"Yeah yeah, I'll get around to it later... maybe." She raised her eyebrow at me. "We are going for a walk on the beach later, for now you can roll around in the snow like children?" She glared at me as I kissed Ben on the cheek, thanking her quickly before running back.

—————

"3... 2... 1! Go!" I helped Julia roll up some snow for the bottom half and Beth ran into the forest, grabbing sticks for the arms. David had decided that after our snowball war it was time to do a snowman contest.

Which I totally would have objected to if Beth and Oli wouldn't stop arguing, snarky comments back and forth. Childish activities truly, like watching two divorced parents.

In a week Oli was leaving for that scholarship, leaving our little group behind. I'm worried that even though we have fixed our relationship now, what about the future? Will he slowly slip away from me again?

"Bells. Focus!" Beth yelled at me as she ran out of the forest, carrying a stick pile. "I am!" I yelled back at her as Julia and I rolled the second one.

I glanced at the guys one and it was truly awful, I mean seriously, a four year old could have done better but they tried at least. "I'll grab a carrot!" Julia ran into the house and came back a couple seconds later.

Beth placed it into his face and took off her scarf, wrapping it around his neck... type thing. "We're done!" I said to the guys as David held up his hand, carving a little mouth and eyes on their snowman.

"Okay... We get Tom to choose which one he likes the best?" Leo suggests and David goes to grab him, coming out a couple seconds later. "So... I have to pick the best one?" We all nod and Tom looks skeptical.

"Out of these two?" He points vaguely between our amazing one and the guys mediocre one. "Correct." Oli responds as Toms eyes go between both snowmen. "Sorry boys, but the girlies one is just... better."

Julia cheered and we had a group hug, ignoring the profanity that the boys were swearing. "You're all sore losers." I say as Leo scoffs.

——————

"Was he always gay, or do you think you turned him gay?" David asks and Julia slaps him on the arm. "I did not make him gay you idiot."

"Okay okay. So then we can't talk to Felix anymore?" Julia shakes her head, linking an arm through his. "No, I never said that. He could have cheated on me, but he didn't, he's just..."

"Gay?" I finish the sentence for her and she huffs. "Yeah.. Whatever, It's fine, I'll get over it." I look behind me and see Leo and Oli, engaged in what I'm guessing is a very heated sports talk.

I hadn't really considered the fact that Oli was also leaving Leo, not just me. "I'm gonna go check around the sand dunes, you joining?" David suggests to Julia and they walk away. With Beth shouting after them.

"Be careful!" I smile as I watch them. Although my life was a bag of shit right now, I had my friends. Funeral tomorrow or not, everything would be fine. We were on the beach in the snow, I'm with Leo and everything would be fine. Because I'm fine.

"Is everything okay?" Beth whispers and I throw an arm around her. "Yeah, it's fine... I'm fine. Everything is fine." She raises her eyebrow and leans her head against me.

"One more time and Ill believe you." I kick my feet in the snowy sand and she waits for my answer. "I'm anything but fine. C'mon Beth, you know better then anyone."

She nods slowly and adjusts her gloves. "I know I can't make it better, but I love you. I'm always by your side baby." I smile to myself and twirl a piece of her blonde hair around my finger.

"And I'm always by yours, despite you screwing my brother when I was in a hospital bed." Her eyes widen and she pushes me away, hands clasped around her mouth. "Belle! I completely forgot to talk you about that. I'm so so sorry I really shouldn't have, oh god I'm an awful friend, like the worst. You must hate me! Please forgive m-" I cut off the rambling before she drives herself to a panic attack.

She glares at me as I laugh to myself. "Yeah no, I'm totally kidding. Not mad about it even a little bit, but you should see your face. It's truly priceless." Beth groans and we continue walking.

"I need you to know that it wasn't really a... well it was... I guess it was comfort, I needed someone and so did he. Maybe not in that way but still." I sighed and interlocked my hand through hers.

"I'm still rooting for you two, I mean after all, every kid roots for their parents to get back together. Despite the love not being there anymore." She goes quiet and thinks for a moment. "I cant fall in love with him twice, because on the 2nd time I'll just fall for the memories I have with him instead." ouch

———————-
Next day

"Belle... if you would like to say a few words..." I hesitated before slowly standing up, squeezing Oli's hand lightly. It was my turn to say my speech for mom. Although I hated public speaking and would never do it voluntarily, I needed to do this. For her.

I tapped the microphone three times before taking a deep breath. "I would just like to take a quick second, to thank you all for coming. Wether you knew Kelly or not, she knew all of you guys. I remember when we were little she would be lounging on her little rocking chair with... Ben." Lily glanced at Oli and they smiled at each other.

I sometimes hated the fact that they had a separate dad to me, or maybe it was just me being jealous. "They would just watch the world go by, learning about each and every one of you with tea in hands, and of course Oli would be chucking dirt in me and Lily's faces right in front of them." A small laugh sounded throughout the rows of people.

"Despite her rough journey, I know she tried deep down. Wether she did it willingly or not, she wanted to be better for us and uhm... no matter what mom said to me as she faded away, no matter how much it hurt... I still love her. Because she's... she's my mom." I glanced at Leo's pretty little eyes and he mouthed 'Love you.'

That was all I truly needed to keep going, just Leo.

"I have slowly and painfully come to the realization that all the hurt she caused me was simply a reflection of the hurt she never healed from ... And in the end, all I truly wanted was my best friend back. Actually, Oli and I were talking just the other night about how much mom loved the stars, and how heartwarming it is to look up and see how much brighter they shine... now that she's joined them."

———-

"Thank you so much for coming, you truly didn't have to." Christian hugs me and pulls away when I wipe under my eye. "Kaylee couldn't make it so she asked me if I could, said that you needed the support. My assistant, Violet needs me back at the office but it was great to see you."

I thanked Christian for coming once again and looked across the room for Leo, spotting him, sat at a table surrounded by our group. Not really talking to Oli and the rest of them, almost like a lost puppy.

I slowly walked over and waved vaguely at the seat beside him. "You saved me a seat?" He smiles and nods. "Yes Bells. I will always save you a seat." He looked confused as I grinned like an idiot.

I always thought the next person Id love would be burning red, but somehow... he's my golden...

"I ordered you a burger..." He mutters as I sit in beside him. "You didn't! You remember me telling you that?" He nods as the waiter puts down the burger in front of me.

"Mhm... I even thought about pulling out of our little deal when you said you hated them, seriously how can you not like burgers? Like Belle, sweetheart, I love you, but you're also a loser." I scowl at him and pick at the lettuce.

"We cannot continue this relationship if you refuse to try a burger." I turned to him and sighed. "The last time I ate a burger was my fifth birthday party, my mom had just passed out on the couch as all my friends watched. I then proceeded to try wake up my mother, before throwing up the burger I ate earlier all over her." He began to speak and then stopped, looking a tiny bit pale.

And of course, Beth burst out laughing on the other side of the table. "Oh my god, I remember people telling me about that when we were in play school!" I laughed and pushed the burger away from me.

"Yeah... that truly haunted me. So no, I will not try your burger." Leo interlocks his hand through mine and kisses it lightly. "Y'know what? I'll allow it..." I smiled gratefully and took a sip of his wine.

———-
2 days later

I tiptoed downstairs with Leo behind me, making sure not to wake up the other sleeping guests. We were staying in my cousins house while moms things were being sorted through and organized at hers. It was quite depressing really, watching everyone label them and shove it in boxes, acting as if all those items didn't mean anything. Yet I hadn't cried since the hospital, a tear here or there, but not actual, real, intense tears.

"Do you want two spoonfuls?" I asked as I took out the hot chocolate powder. He nodded and passed me the milk from the fridge. "Robinson?" I poured the milk into both mugs and turned to him. "It's the refrigerator light."

He knows.

"Nice observation..." He grins and pulls me in by the waist. "So we are going to dance in the refrigerator light, smart ass." I smile and put my hand in his, swaying slowly.

"When do you think is a non disrespectful time to fuck me over the kitchen counter?" I say and Leo coughs, loudly, before gazing down at me. "When did you get so fucking blunt?" I laugh quietly and poke him in the chest.

"Just answer." He smiled back at me and holds me tighter. "The funeral was only 2 days ago, so maybe give it another two days, max. Ooo maybe a New Years fuck. Either way, once Oli moves out and David has his sleepovers with Beth, the house will be free..." Sounds like a good fucking plan, literally. Yet I could tell he was turned on right now.

"But you're already so turned on for me now Maxwell..." I suggest and watch his pretty eyes shine against the light, dark hair sitting all cute on his head. "So desperate sweetheart, just give it some time."

I roll my eyes and he watched the motion, glaring at me as I do it. "I love when you roll your eyes." I hear him say quietly. "Oh yeah? Why...?"

"It reminds me of the time I fucked you against a desk, blindfold and handcuffs were involved I believe... Your pretty body was against mine and my dick was in your-" Oh dear god.

"Leo, you are making this harder then it already is." He raises an eyebrow and places a hand on my ass. "I could say the same about you." It takes me a second to realize before he presses closer to me and I can tell, exactly. what. he. means.

And hard indeed...

He quickly glances down at my tits before moving his head down to the crook of my neck. "Leo..." I whisper into his ear and he kisses up my throat. "I'm gonna go upstairs and finger myself. So you just... enjoy your hot chocolate." I say as I dip my finger into the powder, taking it out and into my mouth.

Going very slowly. Leo stands there, open mouthed and no words leave him. I simply wave my fingers and saunter up the stairs. Ignoring his eyes as they follow me.

Authors Note

Opinions... - Next one is New Years chapter hehe.

Lots of Love Babies, ella <3

Words - 3208
Date - 20/02/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 2.6K 31
Every summer the girls rent out an airbnb that allows two other people to rent the other half. Everytime they stay the girls wait to see who rents it...
538K 14.9K 39
"Leave the heels on,"he said as he pulled my hair to the side and bit down on my ear. I could not help but moan.He was only in his boxers and hard a...
316K 11K 55
PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 02, 2021 ❝ Your life is your own. Don't waste it trying to be what others expect you to be. Don't sacrifice your happiness to make...
288K 9K 34
"I have never wanted anyone as much as I want you right now,"he whispered in my ear as he breathed down my neck leaving small kisses here and there. ...