Dream boy // Daniel x Benjami...

By humank1te

Ben x Daniel<33 (plz don't sue me) More

Chapter 1: Harsh Breakups๐Ÿ’”
Chapter 2: Homosexuality ๐ŸŒˆ
Chapter 3: Confession ๐ŸŒน
Chapter 4: Sleepover๐Ÿงธ
Chapter 6: I Need Youโ›…๏ธ
Chapter 7: Date๐ŸŒบ
Chapter 8 : Him๐Ÿ’ซ
Chapter 9:Kierras chapter๐ŸŽ€
Chapter 10: Nurses Office๐Ÿก
Chapter 11: Kierras Gaslighting Chapterโฃ๏ธ
Hi again

Chapter 5: The Angel๐Ÿค

18 0 1
By humank1te

Heavily based off that one South Park episode, dont sue me
————————————————————
Daniel and Ben walked into school on Monday holding hands, The entire 6th grade and 5th grade we're staring at them, but they didn't care, they were proud homos and they walked to there line. Tj, Colin, Raymond and the rest of DABOYZZ were very shocked! Especially Jayden ...

It was 4 in the mourning and Jayden was up, thinking about the schools new couple "damn, Daniel and Ben...have they been gay the whole time? Does that mean they have checked me out? I'm pretty sure Bens tried to kiss me before? Should I kick his ass?" Then the angel on his shoulder started speaking to him "Jayden, just because they're gay and you're straight, you can still be supportive"  Jayden looked at the angel "yeah I guess ur right, u can go help them" the angel looked up "really!? Really! I can!! YAY!" With that, the angel flew to Bens house, he saw Ben sleeping peacefully and then shot a valentines arrow at him, "hehe, now imma piss in his mouth" and pissed in his mouth, and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 35.2K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
790K 40K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIESโœจโœจ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
219K 24.7K 64
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
290K 19.5K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...