WRONG INFIDELITY.

By debestxoxo

What happens when Gino fumbles across a man she's forbidden to love? More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
!

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

152 8 8
By debestxoxo

Gino G. Legend

The beginning.

|1|

"Tommy come on! you know we not even suppose to be on this side of town," Gino said getting annoyed by the minute.

"Calm down, give me five more minutes. This nigga think he can give me the best dick in the world, talk to other bitches and expect me not to stalk him? You know we got to slide Gi," Tommy rolled her neck.

Gino laughed at her bestfriend's shenanigans and shook her head. She bite down on her lip nervously as they waited outside of her bestfriends south side nigga house.

"I'm tired of waiting out here, man fuck that nigga TeTe." Aaliyah chimed in growing impatient as well with Tommy's antics, they both were ready to get away from that side.

"There his stupid ass go!" Tommy pointed out before stepping out of Gino's all black g wagon. A group of niggas came out of an apartment, Tommy approached the group of people.

Seeing their was girls with the group of people, Gino and Aaliyah stepped out the car, going beside their bestfriend making sure there wasn't no funny business going on.

"This what the fuck you doing now?" Tommy questioned her boyfriend Ray. She placed her hands across her chest while her leg shook rapidly as she looked him up and down. It took a moment for her to realize there was another female beside him. "This you?" She laughed pointing at Mariah.

"Don't nobody want your man talking Tom." Mariah spoked up which she earned a mug from Gino.

"Girl was she talking to you or her man?" Gino rolled her neck, stepping up. "And you already know we don't even like you,"

"This not even my bitch, she with Ben." Ray said grabbing Tommy's arm, pulling her to him. "Calm your lil ass down."

The crazy thing is Gino and Tommy were all friends at one point but Mariah was too messy and her family became a enemy of Gino's family. Both Gino and Tommy weren't on any of that wild shit she was on, she was a bad influence on them back in high school. They parted ways with her a few years ago when she tried to convince them to have sex in the bathroom.

"Well tell that bitch watch her tone before I beat your ass and her ass," Tommy said rolling her neck and rosing her eyebrow up at Ray as she pulled her arm away. "This bitch with you Ray, stop playing with me. Why Ben all the way over there and she beside you?" She looked at him sideways.

"You buggin' like crazy I said this not my girl," Ray hovered over Tommy. "Listen sometimes damn, making me mad."

"Nah nigga, suck my dick you and this bitch, stop fucking lying to me." Tommy slightly pushed at Ray's chest. He yanked her towards the stairs but Tommy putted up a fight, you could hear him cussing her out but she didn't care.

"Y'all wait for me out here, I won't be long." Tommy said before going in the apartment with Ray.

Both Gino and Aaliyah shook their head and laughed, getting in the truck. They were both a little scared to sit on this side of town but they didn't want to leave their best friend.

Gino leaned back in her seat, night started to fall and she grew low key scared thinking about what could happen if her dad or brothers found out where she was. Being on the south side wasn't nothing nice for Gino knowing her last name is Legend.

"We gotta go," Aaliyah said growing scared and impatient as well.

Gino and Aaliyah started a conversation to kill time. Gunshots sounded out throughout the brutal neighbor making them even more scared.

Two men in all black approached Gino's truck, making her heart rate go through the roof. Her window on the passenger side was down already.

"Yo," A tall, light skinned figure slightly stuck his head in the window. "What y'all type of females doing ina hood like this? With a car like this? y'all the police or some?"

"Nah, we just waiting on our sister. She in that apartment." Aaliyah responded, nodding her head towards Ray's apartment. Gino didn't say anything, she looked out the window, she knew anyone would notice her. She was scared to death.

"You bitches better not be lying," The man stood up pulling his hoodie up, showing us a gun tucked in his waist band.

"Ayo, what the fuck y'all doin'?" A light skinned tall male with an all black ski mask pushed the other dude aside. "Get the fuck outta here, don't think y'all running shit cause I'm off the block for a minutes,"

The two ran off down the block.

Desmond A. King.

"Dumb ass niggas think they running shit," Demond shook his head before approaching the all black g wagon on his block. He was furious as to why a nice ass vehicle like that was parked in his hood especially in front of his mans apartment.

He looked at the tensed up girls in the truck, the window was up on the truck and the tents were jet black. Demond leaned against the truck, lightly tapping on the window.

Firing up his large rolled blunt, throwing his hoodie over his head.

"Who y'all lookin' for?" Desmond asked taking a pill of his blunt, inhaling the smoke.

"We just here waiting for our friend, she in that apartment right there with Ray," The girl in the passengers seat spoked fast, pointing to the apartment.

"Ohh." Desmond let it out chuckle, he know his homeboy Ray was always with a different chick every other week so he wasn't worried about  them anymore. He took a quick glimpse at the girl in the drivers seat, the two  locked eyes for a split second then she looked away.

Sexy as hell, Desmond thought to himself.

Desmond glanced over at Gino who's head was against the window, looking straight forward. He analyzed the tattoos on her body but one specific tattoo caught his attention. "Legend Legacy"

Everyone in the hood or however, everyone on the south side knew what that consisted off, the legend's family.

"Y'all gotta get the fuck outta here," Desmond mugged them. He wasn't worried but then again he was, he wasn't gone go against his family. Desmond wasn't in the family business as much but his loyalty still lie with them.

"Yeah we know that, soon as Tommy come out we'll be gone." Gino smacked her teeth.

"Do you know who I am, do you know my family? y'all better get yall ass out here." Desmond warned them.

"What you in business with War?" Gino asked twisting her lips.

"Hell Yeah, that's my uncle now get the fuck outta here." Desmond mugged them both.

That was their cue to leave instantly, Gino's family had it bad with Warrior King. The beef was brutally over the years and she wanted nothing to do it, crossing the family could be so bad on her end.

Desmond marched in Ray's apartment, bursting in the room seeing him and Tommy having sex but he didn't give a fuck.

"Yo Ray," Desmond turn around while talking to Ray.

"Bro what the hell you doing? Get the fuck out. Cock blocking and shit nigga," Ray smacked his teeth out, getting out the bed putting on his pants.

"Man you know that girl yo girl had outside, she from the north, and not only that. Her ass a legend," Desmond shook his head pasting the floor. "Yo if my uncle knew she was out there he would've want me to pop her ass right where she was sitting,"

"Chill, you buggin out. Unc don't even come around here and she been coming around here with my girl," Ray defended as Tommy slid on her clothes as well, quickly getting dressed.

It was no secret that Gino and her friends sneak to the south side, Gino only did it for her friends which is Tommy. She was the only one messing with the dudes on the south side.

"Hell nah Ray, you got me risking my life and shit. If my uncle knew this shit I'll be dead man," He continued to paste the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 71K 99
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...
27.6K 660 21
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
8.4K 413 32
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...
11.1K 611 36
16 year old Y/N L/N is stuck in the foster system and placed with a family of six siblings. His life soon gets the shock of a lifetime when he is bes...