Guild Run Timeline (Cookie Ru...

By toastbar

Hi! It's me, Astral, or candieiight on TikTok! This is a story about a cookie named Tiramisu Cookie, and many... More

Chapter 1: New Season
Chapter 2: Relay Trouble
Chapter 3: Subordinate Stages of Piled Snow
Chapter 4: The Lurking Creature
Chapter 5: Gigantic Snowball
Chapter 6: It's Bubbling?
Chapter 7: Sorbet Shark's Telescope
Chapter 8: Help From The Officers
Chapter 9: Resting In The Break Room
Chapter 10: Sorbet Shark the Prankster? Or Not
Chapter 11: A Little Crush?
Chapter 12: Not Focusing
Chapter 13: Operation: Focus!
Chapter 14: Last Day Of Running, But Not This Season?

Fanon Chapter 1: There's More Of Us?

20 1 0
By toastbar

Leading to the Plaza Plate, where everyone talks about what happened to them. Being curious, I asked some cookie friends of mine to go the Plaza Plate. The 4 of us went to the Plaza Plate, whilst we were walking there, we bumped into someone. "ACK-" "OW-" Both of us sounded like the same person. "Are you-- Me?" "Y-yeah, I think so." Said the Trophy Race Version of me. Sorbet Shark was surprised of their Trophy Race Version. "YOU'RE BLIND-!?" "Sorta..." While Chess Choco were excited to meet their versions. "Yay, new friends!" All of them shouted in unison. All of us talked about what happened, blah, blah. You know all of that. Aaaand another group bumped into us. But it was none of us in fact, It was people from a rare mode...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
185K 7.9K 113
(Y/N) (L/N) is a normal high school student who lives in Karakura Town with his sister and father. (Y/N) had the innate ability to see spirits since...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...