He is just a kid

By MehNotFound_XD

Not my idea "talking" 'thinking' What if Dream lied. And he was actually the youngest person on the smp. Even... More

info
1.
2.
3.
Happy new year 2022
4.
5.
6
7
8
9
10
11
⚠️important⚠️
12
13.
14.
⚠️Important⚠️
16.
Not a chapter
17. Bad ending (part 1)
=>
18. Bad ending (part 2)
Making new book
Hiiiiiiiiiiii.
HELP MEEEEEEE
19. Bad ending (part 3/finale part)
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH❤️
R.I.P legend
20. Good ending

15.

1.9K 65 48
By MehNotFound_XD

Dream's pov:

'Why. I don't want to give my admin powers to anyone. I worked so hard just to get to here and.....' As I thought. 'this. Just beacuse I'm 14 and not 18. I wish Sam never found out I wasn't 22 but 14.' I thought while crying. This was so unfair.

"Hello little one." I heard someone say. I look up and thwas.she was. The goddes of death. Kristin. "Kristin." I said. "I heard what happend. Little one you can't just lie about something like that." Kristin said walking up to me and sitting down on the bed next to me. "I know. I just." I started but was cut off by Kristin. "I know none of this was your fault. All the admins I meet weren't as calm and matture like you. For someone who is 14. You are a amazing leader." Kristin said hugging me. "Thank you. Also how did you know about the being controled part." I asked her. "Let's say one of them told me." She said. I was confused. But then Nightmare teleported in. "Hi." He said in an akward tone in his voice. "But why." I asked him. I coudn't belive it. He explained all of that to her. "Go ahead little one. Tell him what you told me." Kristin said. I looked at Nightmare and waited. "So it all happend....

{Time skip}

Nightmare's pov:

"Everything is going according to plan." ??? said whit sh*t eating grin. I hated that grin so much. "Yep." Lucid said smilling. "Yes." I said. I was annoyed at this point. I faked a smile. "After Dream gives his admin powers to somebody else we will kill him." ??? said. I looked at Lucid. His smile fadded away. "But. That was never a part of our deal." Lucid said pissed at this point. "You can't do anything about it. I'm a lot stronger than both of you." ??? said laughing like a maniac. "YOU ARE INSANE."I said whit anger in my voice. "DO. NOT. RAISE. YOUR. VOICE. AT. ME." He said walking up to me and slapping me on my face. My face was red from the slap. "I see that you already forgot. Let me remind you. I'm the one that OWN'S you TWO. And I do what I WANT." He said. "You two are NOTHING whitout ME." He  said before pointing a finger at the door telling us to leave now.

Me and Lucid left. He looked at me and said. "Our deal whit him was just to take over the server. But I never agreed on killing Dream. We maybie almost checket him. But I only wanted to knock him out." Lucid said. I put my bandage on my check. "Same. I never wanted to kill or hurt him. I just wanted to protect him" I said. "I have an idea. Tell Kristin and she can help us whit that. I will stay here while you do that." He said. I nodded and said. "I will do that by." I said teleporting to Kristin. "Good luck" He said.

"Hello. Who may you be?"  I heard a women say. "Hello my name is Nightmare and I'm here for your help ma'am." I said. Kristin l9oked at me confused. "What can I help you whit little one." She said. "It's about Dream. The admin of the Dream SMP. He is in danger." I said. Kristin looked at me. "What happend to him." She asked as I prepared for a suprised exspresion. "First off all he isn't actully 22. He is 14."  But instead of a suprised exspesion I was the one whit the suprised exspesion. "I know. My husband Phil told me about that. But in what danger my he be." I had my jaw open. It felt like it will fall off. I calmed down and continued.

{Time skip after Nightmare explained to Kristin why Dream is in danger}

(I'm to lazy to write the whole entire flash back. ;-;)

"Oh my. I can help you whit that." Kristin said. I sight in relife. "Thank you. But what is your plan." Kristin didn't say anything and she teleported away. U was confused. I wnet to Dream's mind. And there she was.

{End of flash back}

Dream's pov:

"You.. Did all of that just to protect me. But why did you kill my parents then." I asked. He never wanted to kill me. "Dream. He said.  That they were dangerous. And they were planing to hurt you. And we belived him. We were always stuck whit him. He was the only person we had. We never noticed he was manipulating us into doing what he wants." Nightmare said. I got out of bed and ran up to him hugging him. He flinched at the touch but soon he hugged me back. "I'm sorry." He said almost whispering. "I forgive you." I said. We heard a sniff. We turne around to see Kristin crying. "I'm sorry little one's but that was so adorable." Kristin said. We both blushed from embaresment. Kristing started laughing.  "We have a busy day tommorow. You two rest for now." Kristin said before teleporting away i went to bed. I was happy to know that it wasn't him. I sat on the bed. I look at Nightmare who didn't move. I patted the bed. He came closser. "Comeon sit down." After I said that he sat down on the bed next to me. "You shoud get a PJ or something." He just clapped his hands. And then he was in the PJ. "HOW." I said screaming whispering. "Magic." He said smirking. I was jelouse. I layed down he layed down next to me saying sorry over and over again. I forgave him ofc. "Ooooo. Sleep over." Ghost dre said laying down on the bed on the other side of the bed. Lucid then came. "Can I join?" He asked nervouse. "What are you waiting for." I said smilling. He layed down next to Nightmare. Dre the joined in laying next to Ghost Dre. I was in the middle. I was the last one to fall asleep.

No one's pov:

XD and HD teleported in the room. "Cute" XD whisperd taking his communicator out. And taking a picture of them befor joining in whit his boyfriend(soon to be husband) George HD. "Goodnight babe." XD said. "Goodnight love." HD said before falling asleep whit his boyfriend(soon to be husband).

( Ofc those two lovebird were cuddling. 🙄🤚)

??? pov:

"Maybie you just found out about my plan. But. It's only one bit of the plan."

_________________________________________

Well this is the end. I actually like this part/chapter. I'm now exited to see what I will write. 😂
Hope you liked this part/chapter.

Meme ofthe day:

My phone is at 5%.
;-;

Have a amazing day/night/evening.

By.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.9K 58
A mcyt groupchat fic dreamnotfound, karlnap, and skephalo THERE WILL BE NO SMUT but a few dirty jokes most of the flirting is just jokes and some of...
the enemy By leah

Fanfiction

132K 4.7K 23
c!Tommy x fem!reader The girl was raised by her older brother Dream. He is the ruler over the Dream SMP, a place he founded to keep his sister safe. ...
23.2K 653 39
(If Dream, George, Sapnap, Bad, Skeppy, nor A6d has a problem with this story I'll have to take it down.) It's gonna be Dream's Birthday soon so Geor...
579K 14K 18
𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄!𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒𝐌𝐏 𝐗 𝐅!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 The cities had been fighting for what seemed like ages; the towns were plagued by an everlasting d...