Karma x OC (Assassination Cla...

By DarkSun18

After missing school for a long time due to an illness, Katsumi Tsukino is sent to Class E. At first she went... More

Chapter 1- New Girl Time
Chapter 2- Shock Time
Chapter 3- Pinch Time
Chapter 4- Umbrella Time
Chapter 6- Flutter Time
Chapter 7- Intervention Time
Chapter 8- Appeal Time
Chapter 9- Confession Time
Chapter 10- Threat Time
Chapter 11- Start Time
Chapter 12- If Time
Chapter 13- Trust Time
Chapter 14- Die Time
Chapter 15-Obey Time?
Chapter 16- Together Time
A/N
Chapter 17- Amiss Time (Part 1)
Chapter 18- Amiss Time (Part 2)
Chapter 19- Concentration Time
Chapter 20- Pair Time
Chapter 21- Kill Time
Chapter 22- Worry Time
Chapter 23- After Time (Part 1)
Chapter 24- After Time (the end)

Chapter 5- Beating Time

4.6K 160 58
By DarkSun18

        We went inside my house and I tossed Karma towel, "Here."

        "Thanks~." He was about to wipe himself with it, but stared at my wet blouse. He smirked and placed the towel over my shoulders, wrapping me in it. "Don't you think that you should take care of yourself first?" asked Karma.

        I stared at him blankly and replied, "It's proper manners to take care the guest first." I threw another towel at his face but, he dodged it. Tch.

        After we dried off and everything, I sat down on the couch next to Karma. He looked around studying the interior of my home. "Are your parents working?" he asked.

        "Yeah," I replied while opening a bag of chips. "They own a restaurant and usually work until it's late at night." I took a bite and offered some to Karma. I wonder what friends do when they go over to each other's houses... Ah! "Hey, wanna watch a drama together?" I asked with an excited voice.

        "Sure," he replied while taking a chip. I pressed the remote, but the T.V. screen was still blank. I kept pressing, but it was no use. Now that I think about, my house is kind of cold. The heating should have turned on automatically. "Katsumi-chan. I think that-."

        "No," I said in disbelief. I quickly went over to my laptop. It turned on but, there was no internet! "No!" My phone! I checked my phone, however there was only about 5% left. "N-oo-oh...." I fell down on the couch, face down. Despair took over the room like the stormy clouds outside. "Is this my punishment? For watching dramas in Bitch-sensei's class?" Karma just laughed and placed his hand on top of my head.

        "It's okay, Katsumi-chan." He rubbed my head and I caught his hand. I moved up right against him and put my face in front of his.

        "No it's not!" I screamed. "Karma, do have any idea how bored-!"

        "Did you just call me 'Karma'?" He smirked and my face went red. I tried to move back but, Karma wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. His legs locked mine. "Come on~. Say it again~," he teased. The front of his body pressed against mine and I did my best to keep myself from falling into him any further.

        "Y-you're just mistaken! I said... Uh..." I let my head drop. "Yeah... I got nothing." Karma laughed. He still didn't move his arms away from my waist. "Hey, how long are you going to keep me like this?" I asked. Karma stared into my eyes and leaned a bit closer. I backed away but, there wasn't much room for me to move away.

        "Let me ask you one question." I looked at Karma. "What's your relationship with Asano?" he asked.

        I hesitated for a second and then replied, "A boring relationship." Karma was not satisfied with the answer. A sigh of defeat escaped my lips. "He was a friend. That's all."

        "Is that so~?" He asked. I pinched his cheek really hard.

        "Yes!" He tried to pull my arm away but, there's no way I'm letting go after all those times he pinched me. "What? Does it hurt?" I smiled.

        He let out a dry laugh and asked, "What are you a sadist?" I pinched his other cheek.

        "That's what I should be asking!" I shouted. Suddenly, I felt quick poke on the sides of my waist. I jumped and had to let go of Karma's cheeks. My knees dropped to the ground as I clutched my stomach. Karma gripped his chin and had a demonic grin on his face.

        "Heh~, to think that Katsumi-chan had this kind of weakness," he teased. "Are you actually ticklish?" Right now, I can totally understand how a cornered mouse feels. The truth is, I'm very sensitive to any pokes or tickles on my sides. I can't be help it! What do I do? He just found out my weakness!

        I forced a smile, "I-is there any way you can just forge-?" Karma suddenly locked both of my wrists together and pinned them down over my head. His presence subdued mine as he gazed down on me with mischievous glowing eyes. I laid flat on the ground, squirming to get free. With an amused smile on his face, Karma started jabbing my sides causing me to jerk and twitch each time. "Wah-!... Don't! Sto-!" Then, his fingers moved up and down along the sides of my body like a centipede. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically. Karma kept at it for about a minute, enjoying himself. I kept gasping for air, exhausted from constantly laughing. "Ka-... HAHA.. Rma... Stop! Ple-... AHH!" Finally he stopped and sat back, pleased with himself. It took a few seconds for me to catch my breath. I cleared my thoat and asked with a serious expression, "So you're going to keep this a secret, right?"

        "No way~." Karma grinned.

        "Why?!"

        He looked at me in the eyes and suggested, "If you let me tickle you everyday for 5 minutes, then I'll think about it. I'm getting pissed off.

        "Tch. I can't believe I'm hearing this from the guy who rushed to kill Koro-sensei because he thought he would be saving my life," I grumbled. "Such a noble thing to do, and now what? You're actually threatening me like some bully on street corner. How cliched." Karma started tickling my sides again and I surrendered while laughing hysterically. "One minute a day and you keep your mouth shut," I said in an intimidating voice.

        Karma answered, "Okay~." He rubbed my head and I smiled.

        "I can't believe you found out my weakness," I chuckled. Karma pinned his eyes on me and I looked at him curiously.

        "What? Why are you staring at me? Am I that pretty?" I joked while cupping my face.

        He paused before answering, "Yeah." I was shocked. He then placed a chip in my gaping mouth. I held onto the chip, and he suddenly took a bite. His lips slightly touched mine. I fell back and landed on the floor. My alarmed eyes were glued to his amused face. "Ha ha ha~. What are you doing?" He asked playfully. Karma leaned in close, until the distance between was just a few millimeters.

        "I could ask you the same thing... Akabane."

        "What happened to calling me by my first name?" Karma asked in his usual composure.

        "Considering how you still call me ‘Katsumi-chan,’ I decided to continue calling you Akabane," I replied in a quiet voice.

        "Then what about Katsu?"

        "N-no!" I shouted. What am I doing?! I shook my head. "Don't change the subject!"

        Karma laughed and then placed his hand on my head. His smile was a bit different from usual this time. It was more serious. "Katsumi." I stared at him with wide eyes. I can't understand what his thinking. Karma got up and swung his blazer over his shoulder. "I'm going to leave now." What's worse is that I can't understand myself right now. I patted down my thumping heart with a fist. It's beating way too fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 2.8K 26
Y/N Usui, the Student Council Vice President of Miyabigaoka High School. Standing under no one, other than the one and only Tora Igarashi, she is the...
18.8K 305 16
You and luffy spend the night together when you meet again he saves you from an arrange marriage
387K 9.6K 63
A girl name (Y/N) had moved into the neighbour hood, Mystreet. She made some friends, including guy friends. What she don't know, she's about to have...
17.3K 344 34
The story starts close to the end of Marineford, when Whitebeard sacrifices himself to save his crew, a girl named y/n,unknown to everyone except Mar...