Meant To Be Wild (Completed)

By MarkyGalagate

Ever since Sakura met Syaoran, he had successfully taken her to heaven and hell from gang wars to street raci... More

Chapter 1: Emptiness of the Heart
Chapter 2: Catching Up
Chapter 3: Second Meeting
Chapter 4: The Wolves
Chapter 5: Moments of Fun
Chapter 6: Moving In
Chapter 7: I Spy
Chapter 8: Naughty and Nice
Chapter 9: Discoveries
Chapter 10: Good Luck and Bad Luck
Chapter 11: Propaganda
Chapter 12: Precious
Chapter 14: Taking Back What's Mine
Chapter 15: So It Begins
Chapter 16: Ending the Wrong Way
Chapter 17: Betrayal
Chapter 18: Knowing the Enemy
Chapter 19: Shock
Chapter 20: I Refuse to Believe
Chapter 21: What Goes Around, Comes Around
Chapter 22: Moving On?
Chapter 23: Saved
Chapter 24: Explanations
Chapter 25: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 26: Problems Ensue
Chapter 27: Connecting Dots
Chapter 28: Girls vs Guys
Chapter 29: Pain, Inside and Out
Chapter 30: Party Crashers
Chapter 31: Race to the Final War
Chapter 32: Plans Backfire
Chapter 33: Wrong Information
Chapter 34: Hatred with Guilt
Chapter 35: Change of Plan
Chapter 36: Separation
Chapter 37: One on One
Chapter 38: Answers
Chapter 39: For You
Chapter 40: Pain with Recovery
Epilogue: The Wedding

Chapter 13: I'll Be Watching

5 0 0
By MarkyGalagate

"What was that?" Eriol asked.

"I dunno, something beeped just as I locked the necklace around my neck" Syaoran spoke up as he looked down it; it landed just by his chest since the chain was purposely made long to avoid being exposed to unwanted eyes.

Aki shrugged and locked his necklace around his neck and another beep sounded.

"What the-?"

"Sshhh…" Syaoran said as they all came into silence. "Eriol put on your necklace"

Eriol did as he was told and another beep came up. Syaoran moved to were it sounded. One by one they wore their necklace, and Syaoran was getting closer to where the beeps were coming from.

Syaoran ended up opening the last drawer of Sakura's other dresser and saw her laptop and he took it out and rested it on top of the coffee table in the middle of the room where everyone gathered.

The only people left who didn't where their necklaces were Jay, Mei Lin, Chiharu and Tomoyo.

"Jay, where yours"

The laptop gave off a beep sound.

"Chiharu"

The laptop gave off another beep. Syaoran opened it and the monitor showed a list and he received another shock.

Start Activation…

Tracking…

Identity Modification…

Sakura Kinomoto: activated at 6:49 PM - Saturday

Tracking…

Current Position: On-The-Go. Freeway. Tokyo, Japan.

Tracking…

Identity Modification…

Syaoran Li: activated at 8:14 PM - Saturday

Tracking…

Current Position: Sakura's Bedroom. The Mansion: Wolves Territory. Tokyo, Japan.

Tracking…

Identity Modification…

Aki Kobayashi: activated at 8:16 PM - Saturday

Tracking…

Current Position: Sakura's Bedroom. The Mansion: Wolves Territory. Tokyo, Japan.

Tracking…

Identity Modification…

Eriol Hiiragizawa: activated at 8:17 PM - Saturday

Tracking…

Current Position: Sakura's Bedroom. The Mansion: Wolves Territory. Tokyo, Japan.

Tracking…

Identity Modification…

Rika Sasaki: activated at 8:17 PM - Saturday

Tracking…

Current Position: Sakura's Bedroom. The Mansion: Wolves Territory. Tokyo, Japan.

Tracking…

Identity Modification…

Naoko Yanagisawa: activated at 8:17 PM - Saturday

Tracking…

Current Position: Sakura's Bedroom. The Mansion: Wolves Territory. Tokyo, Japan.

Tracking…

Identity Modification…

Mika Saito: activated at 8:18 PM - Saturday

Tracking…

Current Position: Sakura's Bedroom. The Mansion: Wolves Territory. Tokyo, Japan.

Tracking…

Identity Modification…

Takashi Yamazaki: activated at 8:18 PM - Saturday

Tracking…

Current Position: Sakura's Bedroom. The Mansion: Wolves Territory. Tokyo, Japan.

Tracking…

Identity Modification…

Jay Taishi: activated at 8:19 PM - Saturday

Tracking…

Current Position: Sakura's Bedroom. The Mansion: Wolves Territory. Tokyo, Japan.

Tracking…

Identity Modification…

Chiharu Mihara: activated at 8:19 PM - Saturday

Tracking…

Current Position: Sakura's Bedroom. The Mansion: Wolves Territory. Tokyo, Japan.

"Mei Lin, wear yours now"

As Mei Lin clasped back the lock- with great difficulty since she had never encountered a lock such as this before –and the monitor was black again as it gave off a picture of Mei Lin's gem…the most blood red Ruby anyone can ever find. It continued to rotate and as it stopped, the monitor with the writings from before showed up again but this time with new piece of information.

Tracking…

Identity Modification…

Mei Lin Li: activated at 8:19 PM - Saturday

Tracking…

Current Position: Sakura's Bedroom. The Mansion: Wolves Territory. Tokyo, Japan.

"Tomoyo?"

Tomoyo nodded at Syaoran as she locked the necklace around her neck. The same thing happened, but this time it was a dazzling Amethyst which ironically had the same color as Tomoyo's eyes and it was the only amethyst that's like it. It stopped rotating and the screen went back to normal with new information.

Tracking…

Identity Modification…

Tomoyo Daidouji: activated at 8:20 PM - Saturday

Tracking…

Current Position: Sakura's Bedroom. The Mansion: Wolves Territory. Tokyo, Japan.

Final Activation…

Complete

Activation of 12 Gems of the Gods…

Complete

Loading…

Total Identity Modification…

Complete

Loading…

The gang looked closely as the monitor opened up another window, this time of a map with dots on it.

"Sakura placed a tracking device on these things?" Aki asked as she looked at the necklace around his neck.

"Seems like it" Eriol said as he walked behind the group and they noticed a blue dot moving away from the rainbow mix of colors.

"Then we can find Sakura! Where's her dot?" Rika asked.

Syaoran saw a list of names with there corresponding color at the top most part of the screen and clicked Sakura's name which was the very first on the list. Another screen popped up and this time revealed a pink dot which was moving. He looked through another list and clicked on 'Track'. The window from before maximized again.

Tracking…

Identity Modification…

Sakura Kinomoto

Tracking…

Current Time: 8:53 PM - Saturday

Current Position: Vacant Point. Warehouse 7. Downtown Tokyo, Japan.

"Gotcha!" Syaoran said as he showed his triumph with a smirk. "Tomoyo, where the hell did she get all this technology from?"

"Oh, didn't you know? Her family along with mine owns the top company which develops gadgets here in Japan. Well, I never keep track on the latest gadgets so I never know the new stuff they come up since my family focuses on fashion rather than the gadgets department. This is probably new as well. I guess Sakura considered taking over for her mother. But…If memory serves me correctly…" Tomoyo went over to Syaoran and took over. She looked through the list of the tracker was able to do. Her gaze landed on the word 'Satellite Activation'. "Alright" Tomoyo whispered joyfully.

"What are you on about Tomoyo?" Naoko asked as she watched her do her stuff on the computer.

"Well, I overheard my mother talking to Sakura's mother years back when they were in a meeting…they mentioned they were able to develop their personal satellite in space for err…development purposes" Tomoyo looked at Syaoran tentatively if he knew what she meant.

Syaoran raised an eyebrow at her. He knew it was illegal to put up a satellite in outer space without the consent of other countries, and he certainly didn't hear anything about Japan putting up their own satellite up there. His family ran one of the top companies in China and he should have known about it…which he didn't. They weren't able to put up there own since they didn't get the permission from a few countries. To think, Japan did it illegally.

"Umm…anyway…aha! Bingo!" Tomoyo said out loud.

Loading…

Camera X4FD6 Activated

Tracking: Sakura Kinomoto

Found

Tomoyo clicked again and another window revealed which greatly interested the others.

"T-That's Sakura!" Chiharu gasped. "B-But how did you-?"

"Specialized cameras"

"Good work" Eriol said as he pulled Tomoyo from her place and behind the group as he kissed her passionately. "You're brilliant"

Loading…

Zoom-In Sequence Activated

Camera X4FD6 Merging Tech 6124

Complete

"What the hell does he think he's doing?" Syaoran growled at the screen as it zoomed in on the scene with Sakura where he saw none other than Tsuyoshi himself, corner Sakura to a wall.

"We gotta get there fast" Takashi said as he stood up from the floor, followed by the others.

"Ouch!" Mei Lin yelled as she sucked on her finger.

"What happened?"

"I-I tried to take off the necklace and it sent an electric shock"

"What?" Mika tried to take of his but instead a shock was also sent through. "What the hell?"

"Oi! You two stop that!" Syaoran said as the 1st window popped out.

Interference…

Mei Lin Li: Shock Defense Sequence Activated at 9:07 PM - Saturday

Loading…

Enter Deactivation Code for Removal:

Interference…

Mika Saito: Shock Defense Sequence Activated at 9:07 PM - Saturday

Loading…

Enter Deactivation Code for Removal:

"It's an Automatic Shock Defense in case someone tries to take off the necklace. Kinda useful since people might want to steal it…anyway, you need a code to take it off"

"But we're the ones who want it off, not someone else"

"It works either way" Syaoran said with a shrug. "Besides, Sakura's the only person who probably knows the codes to remove it"

"Hmm…I'm impressed" Mei Lin said. "I wanted to take it off since I might lose it. Seems like its unlosable…if that's even a word…which it's not"

"C'mon, let's go" Syaoran said as he got up along with the laptop, still keeping an eye on Sakura. "Guys, take out the necessary. We'll be using bikes but we'll be bringing a car as well. Bring out the guns and ammunition for yourselves along with extras"

"What about us?" Tomoyo asked. "What are we supposed to use to defend ourselves?"

Syaoran looked at her. "What are you talking about?"

"Do you expect us to win if we go there without any weapons for our own?"

"Your not coming, neither are any of the girls"

"What?" all the girls shouted.

"What about me? I'm almost as good as you are Syaoran!" Mei Lin pointed out.

"You just returned to us, you need rest"

"But I'm all right!"

"I'm going too! I know how to work a gun as well as martial arts and you know it Syaoran!" Tomoyo said talking about the first time Syaoran saw her and Sakura practice at her house.

"You might get hurt"

"We know as well" Chiharu, Rika and Naoko spoke up.

Syaoran looked at them.

"They do, they have been training with me since we were little for self-defense since it was a must from our parents" Takashi said with a nod. "But I'd rather not let you girls go"

Then all hell broke lose.

Eriol was trying to convince a raging Tomoyo. Chiharu, Rika and Naoko were all shouting at Takashi and then at Mika and Aki as they tried to side with him. Jay was trying to convince Mei Lin to rest which he only earned a glare and a few swear words from her.

Syaoran rubbed his temples as he looked at the monitor just in time to see Sakura being slapped by a woman whom he didn't know.

"Bitch" Syaoran muttered under his breath just in time to see Sakura slap back the same woman, and it made him smirk. "Listen up!" he shouted facing the group, earning silence from them. "Fine, everyone is going. Guys, we'll be using bikes. Girls as well as Jay and Takashi since you two are only beginning…you'll be using the cars. Jay, Takashi, I'll leave the care of the girls to you. Tomoyo, you'll be monitoring Sakura as well as us with the laptop. Rika, Chiharu, Naoko, Mei Lin, I'll have other laptops brought and connected to the technology so you will also be able to monitor the rest of us with other laptops since not all of us can be monitored with only one. Now, all of you get ready and dress appropriately. Guys, get the guns and gadgets needed. Girls, pick the cars you'll want to use, choose two. Eriol, come with me. Mei Lin, supply for the girls if they need anything. Before anything else, grab a bite to eat but hurry it up"

The gang nodded and moved out.

*****

"Get the fucking hell away from me" Sakura hissed as Tsuyoshi cornered her to a wall.

"Such a mouth from an innocent looking girl" Tsuyoshi said as he caressed one of Sakura's cheeks.

Sakura showed a face full of disgust as his rough fingers ran through her skin. 'This is the bastard who killed my mother? And tried to kill Syaoran?'

"Seeing you up close, you seem very familiar Sakura. Tell me, what's your complete name?" he asked as he let go of her and waited for her answer.

'No wonder he doesn't recognize me from my mother, he doesn't even know I'm a Kinomoto!' she thought as she mentally rolled her eyes. 'Pathetic'

"You know it's rude to keep a man waiting for an answer"

"And do you know that it's rude to keep a girl locked up in a disgusting, bad-odor room? If you even call this a room" she pointed out as she looked around, seeing a stack of hay on the floor which she thought was supposed to be a bed and a scary looking metal door which was rusting, along with the walls which aren't painted and had water stains which ran down from possibly the rain outside. The foul smell which reached her nose and the general atmosphere of the place gave her the thought that someone actually died in here.

Tsuyoshi glared at her.

"I guess Li rubbed off a lot of him on you, if he didn't…then where did you get such an offensive mouth?"

"Being around bastards like you has its advantages"

"You dare to s-" he abruptly stopped as he heard someone call out his name.

"Tsuyoshi!" a female voice rang within the room.

Tsuyoshi turned around and saw a woman standing by the door, in between Chris and Jinsei who were standing guard.

"Saori? What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you, my darling"

"I told you to stay upstairs and wait for me"

"But I couldn't wait…didn't you miss me?"

Tsuyoshi grumbled under his breath as Saori started putting soft kisses on his neck.

Sakura took the opportunity to look at Tsuyoshi more clearly and the woman, Saori. She had to admit, for a man who was in his late 20's he didn't look half bad. His shoulder-length hair was in a neat yet loose ponytail and he looked sort of cool for his age but not as cool and attractive as Syaoran. Saori on the other hand, was- in Sakura's own definition – plastic. She looked so fake…she looked more like a manikin from a department store than a real human with her face covered in almost entirely of thick make-up of different colors. She almost looked desperate and disgusting.

"Who's the bitch?" Saori said rudely, looking at Sakura as she noticed Sakura looking at her.

Sakura glared at the term she used on her.

"She's not my bitch, she's Li's. But she'll soon be mine after I've taken care of him tomorrow"

"Li? Li Syaoran? The Wolf?" Saori asked for confirmation as she looked back at Sakura.

Sakura could have sworn she saw an evil glint in her over eye-shadowed eyes.

Saori walked over to Sakura as Tsuyoshi spoke with Chris and Jinsei.

"You will never lay a finger on my man, you hear?" Saori hissed menacingly.

"Crystal. Besides, I would never dare nor dream of even getting myself near him like you obviously did"

"How dare you speak to me that way you nasty little bitch"

"Who're you calling bitch? You whore" Sakura countered as menacingly as Saori spoke.

Saori stood up properly and she stood a few inches above Sakura but that was because she wore at least 4 inches high heels under her over-manicured toes.

They had a glaring match and the men were watching them. Clearly enjoying themselves. Their expressions changed as Saori unexpectedly slapped Sakura across the face, making her head snap sideways.

"Don't call me a whore when that's what you are"

Sakura turned back to her and glared hard at her before slapping her with the same force.

"Fine, you're not a whore, you're a slut…but then again, there's hardly any difference. Ne?"

"Why you insolent little-"

"Wow" Sakura said in mock surprise, cutting off what she was saying. "You actually know what 'insolent' means? Bravo to you" she said as she clapped her hands lightly. "I wouldn't have thought a woman like you could have such strong vocabulary and would know words as that"

Saori was fuming, her eyes were blazing and she looked like she was ready to pounce on Sakura and tear her to pieces. This of course didn't go unnoticed. Sakura was ready for her; she knows that she herself knew more self-defense moves than Saori does.

Their about-to-happen brawl however never happened because Tsuyoshi distanced both women from each other by placing himself in the middle.

"As enjoyable as this may be to see two lovely women fight. I cannot tolerate this right now. If you wish to fight the other, I suggest you do it later. For now, Saori, go back upstairs and wait for me in my office. Chris, Jinsei, come with me and don't forget to lock the door" he ordered as he followed Saori outside the so-called room, but then he stopped. "Miss Sakura, I would also suggest you would avoid trying to escape this place. You don't know where you are, and nobody knows where you are. You would only trouble yourself if you try escaping. Your lover will surely come to pick you up tomorrow so I suggest you wait patiently. I won't tie you up since that could only possibly cause more damage in my property. For now, I bid you goodnight"

Then he left. After one glance from Chris and Jinsei, the door was closed and she could here locks being clicked together form the outside.

Sakura sighed and was a bit glad that she wasn't tied to the post that was in the middle of the room where she noticed a few scratched where.

'Probably some poor souls who tried escaping' she thought bitterly as she sat on the pile of hay. "Syaoran…" she whispered as she thought of him with closed eyes.

*****

"All of you, here" Syaoran said as he and Eriol handed everyone a communicator each which they all instantly attached tot heir ears and positioned the microphones near their mouth. "Tomoyo, here…this is the main laptop, Sakura's laptop. Rika, Naoko and Mei Lin, these are the laptops you will be using. Chiharu, you'll be helping Naoko out with the laptop she'll be using sing I've been told you aren't that skilled with technology"

Naoko blushed at his statement.

"It'll function exactly like the main one so Tomoyo you'll be teaching them how to use it. And I expect you girls got something from your corresponding partners?"

They all nodded as they opened up their leather jackets, revealing their holsters with guns.

"Okay, let's move out"

The girls took their laptops as they all set out to the cars. The guys checked their guns if they were loaded as well as their spares and extra ammunition.

Tomoyo, Mei Lin and Jay rode in one car which was the 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet Porsche that Sakura drove earlier. Sakura had called in Mike to pick up the car at the Theme Park before she gave herself up. Rika, Naoko, Chiharu and Takashi rode in one car a 2006 XK Victory Edition Jaguar which was brand new and was released just a month ago. Jay and Takashi drove the cars as the girls started to set up their laptops to position who they were going to watch over which was obvious, their partners of course, except for Mei Lin and Tomoyo who will be switching. Tomoyo will guide Syaoran and Sakura while Mei Lin will be guiding Eriol.

Tomoyo looked through the computer and did the necessary changes and preparations for their mission.

Tracking…

Identity Modification…

Sakura Kinomoto

Tracking…

Current Time: 9:37 PM - Saturday

Current Position: Vacant Point. Warehouse 7. Downtown Tokyo, Japan.

Tracking…

Identity Modification…

Syaoran Li

Tracking…

Current Time: 9:37 PM - Saturday

Current Position: On-The-Go. Nearing Bridge Area. Downtown Tokyo, Japan.

Change Activated

Loading…

Centering Mode Activated

Sakura Kinomoto

Syaoran Li

Activation Successful

Tomoyo smiled as the load window minimized and two windows popped up, one showing a green dot moving fast along with several colored dots that were faint, the other window showed a pink dot which wasn't moving.

Loading…

Camera X4FD6 Activated

Tracking: Sakura Kinomoto

Found

Loading…

Zoom-In Sequence Activated

Camera X4FD6 Merging Tech 6124

Complete

Another window appeared but now it was of Sakura who was currently sitting on a small hay stack, leaning her back on the wall with her eyes closed.

'Hang on Sakura' Tomoyo thought as she looked at her.

"Guys, we'll reach our destination in 8 minutes. Get ready for anything" Syaoran said through their earphones.

Tomoyo looked through the list on her palmtop which was connected to her communicator and addressed it to all the girls.

"Girls" she spoke through her communicator.

A chorus of "Hai" came through to greet her.

"Did all of you get to activate the Centering Mode?"

Another chorus of "Hai!" came again.

"Okay, that's all I needed to know. Keep alert okay? Ja" Tomoyo changed the mode of her communicator, now addressing to all of the guys. "Guys, the girls have you on track in the monitors. Good Luck and take care of yourselves. Especially you Eriol"

"Hai" came the guys' voice and a faint "Aishiteru" was added as Eriol's response.

"I love you too" Tomoyo giggled as the guys teased him.

Tomoyo redid the address again this time only to Syaoran.

"Syaoran? Can you hear me clearly?"

"Hai"

"Okay, I've got you as well as Sakura on screen right now. Seeing that there aren't any windows in her sadly decorated and poor excuse of a room, I'd guess she's underground."

"What's she doing?"

"Sitting on a pile of hay"

"Come again?"

"You heard me. I can't stand looking at her like this"

"Okay, after we turn that corner there, we'll reach the Vacant Zone and pass through the Warehouses until we reach 7"

"Hai"

"Tomoyo, can you look through the Warehouse to see how many people are there?"

"Okay, you're lucky. This technology may be advanced but I can't look through an area where at least one of our tracking devices is near to. I can only see stuff from the camera if they are within a 3 mile radius from the tracking device. Anyway, easily, there's no one outside Sakura's room. But the room next to hers has four people in it. Ugh! Drunkards" Tomoyo added in a low voice seeing four people drinking and smoking in the next room through the camera as she scanned around. "There are two guys seated by the hallway to Sakura's room. Umm…14 are on the floor above Sakura. 6 are on the floor above that and 4 in a large room in the farthest corner of that floor. 2 are guarding the main entrance and 2 guarding the back entrance as well"

"Wait…can you see how the people look like?"

"Well, right now, I'm doing a heat-sensor scan so I only see them as white dots in a general map. Though, I can look at them through the camera. Why?"

"Would you mind checking the 4 people in the farthest corner, the one you mentioned?" Syaoran spoke as he stopped his bike by Warehouse 6 along with the rest of the guys on their bikes as the cars were parked across the street from Warehouse 5.

"If you say so…umm…the two guys are inside playing cards together and the other guy is- unfortunately for my poor eyes –making out with a woman"

"What does the guy making out look like? Does he have long hair in a ponytail?"

"Err…long hair…shoulder length but not in a ponytail, he looks a mess. I mean, who wouldn't with the hands of a slut all over him?"

Syaoran couldn't help but chuckle at her statement.

"Thanks Tomoyo, keep watch on yourselves as well. We'll be going in a few minutes later"

"Hai"

Syaoran changed the address on his communicator to Mei Lin.

"Mei Lin"

"Hai?"

"You'll be guiding Eriol right?"

"Yeah, why?

"Tsuyoshi is in the farthest corner on the 1st floor, along with a woman and 2 other guys. I want you to watch his movement along with Eriol"

"If you say so"

"Stay alert"

"Hai"

Syaoran changed the address again this time to everyone.

"We're going in. Eriol and I will take the back entrance and will be in charge of getting Sakura out of there. Aki and Mika, take the main entrance, we'll meet together in there later. Mei Lin and Takashi, you'll be coming in if we have trouble. Mei Lin, give your laptop to Jay if we need you in there. Jay will then still watch Eriol and Tsuyoshi. Rika, you'll be then watching Aki and Mei Lin. Naoko will then be watching Mika and Takashi. Girls, stay alert in case someone manages to find out you're there. Silencers on…I'm out"

He addressed to Tomoyo again.

"Ready?"

"As I will ever be"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780 6 20
Syaoran, a popular actor, lost his heart 5 years ago. Sakura, a mother, loves the children she gave birth to 5 years ago. Syaoran meets 2 children wh...
10.4K 853 28
Baron Haruno receives an order to send one of his daughters to marry the second Uchiha prince, who's said to have murdered multiple of his previous f...
433 18 18
Sakura gets into an accident, gets amnesia and forgets all about Syaoran and their engagement. She falls in love with another guy while Syaoran gets...
114K 3K 35
This story is of a good nerd gone bad due to her life at Konoha High, but what caused her to go bad was Rejection.