Confident

By inamra_

Tiana was always a big girl. But she wasn't like your typical big girl. She was confident, sassy and wanted b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 30

325 15 0
By inamra_

1 Month Later
Tiana P.O.V
For the 3rd time today I'm in the bathroom throwing my lungs up. It might be because all I eat is junk all day. Washing my mouth out I walked back to the living room and sat with my boyfriend.

"Again?" He asked.

"Third time. I'm so sick of being sick." I whined.

"Maybe if you stopped eating junk food you wouldn't be so sick." Maya said.

"Bitch you eat sunflower seeds, Cheetos and pickles for a living." I snapped.

"Well excuse me for being damn near 8 months pregnant. Speaking of which where are my Cheetos?" She asked

"Tiana just threw them up." Tremaine told.

"Fucking snitch. Fuck you." I said pushing him. "Get off me."

"Tete what's wrong with you?" Simmy asked. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you were... Tremaine come somewhere with me." What the fuck was that about. Tremaine was about to leave but I wanted a hug and kiss.

"Babe come back. I want a kiss and a hug and shit." I said standing up.

"I love you." I said before kissing him.

"I love you too ma. Always." He said walking out.

"I love it when he calls me ma." I smiled.

"Bitch you was just mad at him." Maya laughed.

"So that don't mean I won't want a kiss from him." I started feeling sad and I wanted another hug. "I really miss him." I said crying.

"Bitch why are you crying he coming right back."

"I know I just really miss him." I whined. Ten minutes later Simmy and Tremaine walked through the door and I immediately ran and jumped on him.

"I MISSED YOU." I said holding on to him tightly.

"Baby I was gone for 10 minutes." I said rubbing my back.

"Tiana get down." Simmy commanded.

"No I don't want to." I felt like a little girl but I didn't care.

"Bae get down and take a test for me." He said putting me down.

"What kind of test." I asked. he handed me the box and immediately I was confused.

"A pregnancy test? Y'all I know I've been acting weird lately but pregnant. I don't think so." I mean I wouldn't mind being pregnant but I can't be me and Tremaine use condoms.

"You'll never know until you take the test." Maya chimed in. She was right all I needed to so was take it.

10 minutes later

I walked out the bathroom with the straightest face I could hold.

"Babe what did it say?" Tremaine asked standing up.

"I'm pregnant." I announced. Everyone looked happy and excited except Tremaine.

"I'm so happy I'm gonna have another niece or nephew." Simmy screamed picking me up.

"Uhhh I'm sorry y'all I gotta go." Tremaine said before grabbing his keys.

"Wait where are you going?" I asked breaking loose of Simmy's hug.

"I don't know if I can live like this." He said before running to the door.

"Tremaine you can't leave we have a child." I yelled from the door. He just sped off taking my heart with him.

"Ow shit my chest." I cried I think this is the worse pain I've ever felt.

"Come on Tete get some rest." Simmy said picking me up. I was in to much pain to try and sleep.

Kayla P.O.V
I'm really enjoying the time I'm spending with Sophia and Cameron. We see each other everyday now and they even spend the night in my apartment sometimes.

Knock knock

Getting up I walked to the door and pulled it open expecting to see Cameron and Sophia.

"Tremaine what's wrong? Why are you here?" I asked letting him in.

"I fucked up Kay-Kay. I fucked up pretty bad." He said sitting on my couch.

"Tremaine what did you do? You're scaring me." I said sitting next to him.

"Tiana is pregnant."

"HOLY SHIT! I'm gonna be an auntie." I screamed clapping.

"Kayla calm down." He said rubbing his forehead. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with him he should be happy.

"Why are you acting like a little bitch?" I asked.

"I'm not acting like a little bitch. I just always thought before I had my first child I'd be out the game, I'd be married to the woman I love and we be living on our own." He said. Before thinking I drew my hand back and smacked him. "Yo what the fuck?"

"You acting like a little bitch. You act like you don't love Tiana enough to do all that shit. If you weren't my brother I'd punch you in the face. You act like you can't ask her to marry you, you have over 100 mil saved I know that's not an issue and I'm sure Simmy wouldn't mind you quitting hell he probably giving up the game before his babies come. It's not hard to find a house bro. So get the fuck out of mine and get your shit together." I said opening the door.

"No grab a jacket you're helping me out. I'm gonna get the beach house we always loved, you gotta help me find a ring and I'm sure my girlfriend doesn't want to see me right now." He said walking out my door.

"I'm not helping you fix this you have to do it yourself. I love you." I said shutting my door. I know he better fix this.

Tiana P.O.V
1 Week Later

It's been a week since Tremaine has stormed out on me. My heart still hurts but for my baby I get up and I
do stuff. I just can't believe he'd walk out after everything we been through. Today is Maya's baby shower though so for her I'm gonna put a smile on my face and my broken heart in my pocket.

"Tiana come on it's time to go." Simmy yelled. Grabbing my gifts I hurried downstairs and ran to the garage. I didn't feel like talking so I put my beats on and tuned everything out. I felt my body being shook before I fluttered my eyes open looking around I noticed we was at this beautiful ass beach house. Lowkey I wish it was mine.

Walking in it was so beautiful the double staircase was amazing, the floors were a beautiful tile and the house had to have 5 bedrooms.

"This house is amazing who owns it." I asked.

"We do." A familiar voice said behind me. Turning to face the voice I saw the only person I've loved so much.

"Tremaine. Thanks for letting us have the baby shower here." Maya said hugging him.

"No problem sis go on out back Cameron, Kayla, Sophia, Candy, and a few of your friends are out there." He said. I was ready to follow behind them and see how he set up. "Wait Tiana can we talk?" He asked stopping me.

"Yes Tremaine." I said refusing to look at him. I couldn't because I knew I'd give into him.

"I've really missed you and I'm sorry for walking out on you like that. I should have told you why I left." He said trying to touch me.

"No don't touch me. It's not going to happen like that. You walked out on me and this is the first time I'm seeing you for a whole week. I forgive you but I don't want to see you again after today." I said crying.

"What about my child. I love you I can't do that." He begged.

"No you left us remember." I said walking away finding my way to where the party was I heard him yelling behind me.

"You'll have to kill me for me to leave either of you alone. I made the mistake of leaving you once I'm never making that mistake again. I just couldn't handle the fact we weren't in our own home, and I was still apart of dealing drugs. I will NEVER leave you or my child again. Especially if you say yes to marrying me." He said on his knees.

"Marry you?" I asked.

"Tiana I love you and I can't see myself with anyone else. You have my heart and I just wanna know will you have me? To have and to hold, to love and cherish, in sickness and health, for richer or for poorer? Until death do us apart?" He said holding out a ring. It was the most beautiful ring I'd ever seen. Looking back at Simmy he held up his glass and Maya mouthed say yes.

"Will you?" He asked again.

"Yes I will." I said smiling. Tears streamed down my face as he slid the ring on my finger and kissed my lips.

I'm not gonna lie I missed him so much I can't wait to be his wife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.4K 26
Aaleyah, 25, had her eyes on Quay, 26, for years, when they finally became face to face at a baby shower. Before the night ended, they weren't face t...
357K 13.7K 32
Summary || Plot "I was warned about boys like you." Folding her arms Moenice was getting hot under the stare of Theo's beautiful brown eyes. "Oh y...
38.1K 596 7
Tiana has been through so much. Dating a man who she loves while being abused in the process is something you cannot explain to anyone. It makes h...
42 2 12
Amlyne had been fighting the feelings she felt for Jeffrey Alan or Jeff for 10 years. They met when she was 11 and he was 14. He had moved from Verm...