Mia Verstappen

ButterflyA23 tarafından

Hi, i'm Mia Verstappen. Yes, Verstappen as in the younger sister of Max verstappen and this is my story! Disc... Daha Fazla

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40

part 4

2.1K 31 2
ButterflyA23 tarafından

Max's pov:

The race went great! I ended p1 Lewis p2 and Lando p3.

But i noticed that Daniel was being weird and not his usual silly self. There was something wrong but when i asked what it was, he pretended that there was nothing. So i let it go.

After the race i stond high on te podium and was looking around. While i was looking at one of the orange stands, i saw something. No someone, or so i tought. But no it could never be her, it couldn't be Mia. We hadn't talked for so long, i tought she wouldn't even know who i was.

But when the national anthems were played i lost sight of her. I never questioned it again because well, it probably wasn't even her.

Mia's pov:

It was amazing to see the race and the best was that Max won the race! I don't think i have ever been that proud! To be there and see my brother win a race! Yes, i know he has won a lot of races but this one was just special for me.

But when the boys stood on the podium and the dutch anthem was playing, i could have sworn Max saw me. But i just shrugged it off, he couldn't have seen me. The last time we saw eachother we were very young and well i have grown up since then. Also my disguise was very good, but then again Daniel knew who i was.

After the podium ceremony i walked around a bit, because my bus didn't come until an hour after. When i got lost again ( yes, again! I don't know how either!) i bumped in to someone.

'I'm so sorry! I don't know where i am.' I said not looking who i was talking to.

'Don't worry, i think i can help with that' the person said.

'Omg you are hot' i blurted out. He just laughed.

'Sorry' i said.

'No it's fine. Where were you going?' The hot guy asked

'I was trying to find the bus stop so i can go home, do you know where it is?'

'Yeah i know that, let me walk you too there.'

' That would be great, thank you so much!'

The guy indeed walked me all the way to the busstop. But there was something about him. I thought i recognized him, but i wasn't sure.

So when it was almost time for me to get on the bus i asked

'We have been talking a lot but i don't know what your name is?'

'O yeah i totally forgot. I'm Lando nice to meet you haha. What is your name then? He said.

'O i didn't tell you did i? My name is Mia. Nice to meet you to!'

Then i had to get on the bus home, so we said goodbye and i got on the bus. During the bus ride i tought about the whole day: what Daniel said, this boy Lando and Max because i didn't know if he recognized me or not.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

44K 913 58
Lilianna McNair, a young mother on a family holiday with her parents, older brother and 5-year-old daughter, decides to go out for a night on the tow...
849K 13.5K 33
I loved him, and there were times he loved me too. When the cameras were off and the lights were low, Lando Norris really did love me. I have to bel...
2M 38.9K 89
❝ 𝘪 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. ❞ -------------------- Being the s...
3.6K 82 10
'i fell for him... again' -𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 . . . . . . they had feelings for eachother in high school bu...