Take Me Down || Katsuki Bakug...

Bởi Lilpeanut24

*UNDER EDITING* (Hi! If you have been waiting for the next chapter to Take Me Down, I apologize. My writing s... Xem Thêm

Preview/Authors note!
Chapter 1 - Scars never heal
Chapter 2: A Better Cause
Chapter 3: Welcome home
Chapter 5: "Never take your eyes off your opponent"
Chapter 6: silence isnt always the best
Chapter 7: "Stay out of my way"
Chapter 8: Prefect Timing
Chapter 9: At some point, you have to give up.
Chapter 10: The Plan
Chapter 11: "I wouldn't trade you for the world"
Chapter 12: The Exam
Chapter 12: "Congratulations Ms. Masuta"
Chapter 13: The First Day
Chapter 14: "how have you been?"
Chapter 15: The Visitor
Chapter 16: Hero Costumes Galore
Chapter 17: Combat Training
Chapter 18: USJ
Chapter 19: Familiar Faces
Chapter 20: Secrets
Chapter 21: Friends till the End
Chapter 22: Sports Festival
Chapter 23: A piece of the past
Chapter 24: The Scar
Chapter 25: A new Friendship?
Chapter 26: A hero needs a great name
Chapter 27: Apologize
Chapter 28: The Introduction
Chapter 29: Patrol
Chapter 30: End of the Week
Chapter 31: Study Group
A Note From Peanut 🥜❤️
Chapter 32: Summer Begins
Chapter 33: Camp!
Chapter 34: Camp! Pt 2
Chapter 35: Why is There Smoke?
Chapter 36: Combat in session
Chapter 37: Rescue

Chapter 4: 10 Years Later

114 2 0
Bởi Lilpeanut24

10 Years Later

******

Students walked through the halls chatting about which high school they would choose and pray to get into, some shoving each other. Others laughed and ran through the halls, fearing the bell. A taller girl walked next to her best friend, holding a juice box in her hand, her other patting the frail boy next to her.

"I still think you can make it in... Even with your situation." Her eyes filled with determination, she clenched her fist and smiled brightly at her friend. Y/n Masuta was now 14 and in her last months of middle school. Her smile vanished, being shoved forward, and her juice box smacked the floor.

"HEY!" Y/n shouted, glaring ahead. Katsuki Bakugo looked over his shoulder and scoffed. With an evil smirk on his face, Y/n frowned and took a deep breath. Her fists opened and closed, Midoryia placed a hand on her arm and shook his head.

"He's worse than last year, if that's even possible" She pouted her lips as she looked down at the floor, her juicbox completely unsavable. Midoryia agreed with her silently and walked into their class.

"You keep feeding into it Y/n" Midoryia sighed, sitting at his desk. Y/n snapped her head to him, landing in her seat she crossed her arms and played with a strand of her hair.

"I do not..." She mumbled, looking up she glared at Bakugo as he spoke to his friends. She smiled, noticing a water bottle in his hands. Midoryia looked at her and frantically shook his hand, knowing exactly what she was planning.

"Oh come on! Please don't!" Y/n ignored his pleas, focusing on the water bottle. Her eyes flickered with a neon blue light, indicating she was using her quirk. She flicked her finger, and the water inside the bottle spun around and exploded in Bakugo's face.

Bakugo flinched back, his face now wet. He snapped his head to Y/n, his fist tightly squeezing around the bottle as he stormed toward her figure sitting down.

"Pretty shitty trick piss control!" He said through gritted teeth, Y/n rolled her eyes and crossed her legs. Placing her elbow on the desk, she looked up at him. Not flinching as he slammed his hands on her desk.

"Oh, whoops," Y/n said sarcastically, she leaned back a bit as Bakugo leaned close to her face.

"Who the hell do you think you are??" He said, Y/n stared back at him with the same intensity. The tension between them made the air thick and uncomfortable, Midoryia sunk into his desk and placed his hands over his face.

"Really? A little bit of water is getting you all riled up" She asked, lifting a hand and scoffing. Bakugo was about to speak but shut his mouth as the teacher entered the classroom. Y/n smirked and stuck her tongue. Bakugo grumbled to himself and turned around, kicking his foot back. Y/n grunted as her desk slammed into her stomach.

"A-Asshole..." Y/n squeaked, placing her head on the desk and trying to catch her breath. As class began, everyone paid attention. Well, almost. Y/n found herself doodling on the corner of her paper.

As the class continued, she reached into her backpack. Carefully leaning towards Midoryia's desk, she slipped a journal into his lap, Midoryia grunted in confusion, looking down his eyes brightened.

"Where did you find this!" He whispered, pulling the notebook up and holding it to his chest. Not removing her eyes from the chalkboard she smirks.

"I followed Bakugo and his hooligans, and grabbed it from the trash he threw it in." She whispered, writing down a few notes in her book. She looked over to him and winked.

"Thank you!" He mouthed to her, nodding in response she turned her gaze to Bakugo. His head leaned back, he twirled a pen in between his fingers. Y/n quickly looked toward the board as he spun around. She whispered a thankful prayer as he rolled his eyes and turned back around.

******

"Wanna grab a snack at the gas station?" Y/n asked, sitting down on the crowded bus. Midoryia looked at his watch and shook his head.

"It's high crime time right now, I think I'm going to take the long way home" He mumbled, Y/n leaned her head against the window and laughed softly. Recently, he had spent more time searching for pro-hero fights. She would have joined him, but her aunt was supposed to be home today.

"Fair enough, you see any this morning?" She sat up and watched as Midoryia opened his notebook. She listened intently as he began to explain the fights. As they stepped off the bus, they said quick goodbyes. Walking opposite ways, Y/n stared ahead.

It was a warm out for November, and she was thankful for it. Having a habit of forgetting her jacket every morning, she smiled softly and walked down the street. Reaching her home, she sighed.

Sanji's car was nowhere near the house, and with a small bit of hope, Y/n stepped inside. Looking around the living room, she groaned as she noticed a note on the kitchen counter.

"What is it this time?" Y/n mumbled, grabbing the note. She pocketed the cash that sat inside. Then begin to skim the note.

"Hey kid, had a bit of an issue with work. I won't be home tonight, I left some money. Get yourself something to eat, and don't cause another issue with Katsuki. We can't afford another noise complaint. Love Sanji"

"Noise complaint? That was one time..." Y/n mumbled, she crumbled the note and threw it towards the trashcan. Walking to the fridge, she grabbed a juice box and walked towards her room. Yet another night alone, it wasn't anything new. But sometimes she preferred to have Sanji home. Anybody would in her situation. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.3K 58 45
Yagi Kita has always looked up to her father, All Might, and wanted to be just like him when she goes pro. So when he told her that he inherited his...
14.7K 619 16
Katsuki decided to become the number one hero, even deciding to outrank the symbol of peace, to become the one Izuku admires again, like when they we...
39.4K 963 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
23.9K 805 114
Lenora never met her real parents and the family that adopted her died in a terrible accident, leaving her to grow up with the sweet old couple who l...