Meant To Be Wild (Completed)

By MarkyGalagate

Ever since Sakura met Syaoran, he had successfully taken her to heaven and hell from gang wars to street raci... More

Chapter 1: Emptiness of the Heart
Chapter 2: Catching Up
Chapter 3: Second Meeting
Chapter 4: The Wolves
Chapter 5: Moments of Fun
Chapter 6: Moving In
Chapter 7: I Spy
Chapter 8: Naughty and Nice
Chapter 9: Discoveries
Chapter 11: Propaganda
Chapter 12: Precious
Chapter 13: I'll Be Watching
Chapter 14: Taking Back What's Mine
Chapter 15: So It Begins
Chapter 16: Ending the Wrong Way
Chapter 17: Betrayal
Chapter 18: Knowing the Enemy
Chapter 19: Shock
Chapter 20: I Refuse to Believe
Chapter 21: What Goes Around, Comes Around
Chapter 22: Moving On?
Chapter 23: Saved
Chapter 24: Explanations
Chapter 25: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 26: Problems Ensue
Chapter 27: Connecting Dots
Chapter 28: Girls vs Guys
Chapter 29: Pain, Inside and Out
Chapter 30: Party Crashers
Chapter 31: Race to the Final War
Chapter 32: Plans Backfire
Chapter 33: Wrong Information
Chapter 34: Hatred with Guilt
Chapter 35: Change of Plan
Chapter 36: Separation
Chapter 37: One on One
Chapter 38: Answers
Chapter 39: For You
Chapter 40: Pain with Recovery
Epilogue: The Wedding

Chapter 10: Good Luck and Bad Luck

5 0 0
By MarkyGalagate

"Sakura"

"Tomoyo"

Both girls whirled around at the sound oft heir voices. Syaoran and Eriol were right there, safe from harm, although a bit filthy but still safe all the same.

"Oh my God I thought you died down there!" Sakura screamed as she ran off and jumped on Syaoran.

Syaoran smiled and glad that she cared so much. He carried her and listened to her as she babbled about him making her worry so much.

"Eriol! Don't you ever do that again!" Tomoyo yelled at Eriol as she dug her head on his chest making him hug her tightly.

"Sorry love, I won't do that again. Don't worry I'm here"

It was the same scene with Mika, Naoko, Aki and Rika at the other side.

"Oh damn" Sakura muttered.

"What is it?" Syaoran asked worriedly as he pulled back from the hug but didn't put her down.

"My earring, it's gone" Sakura said as she felt her left ear.

"It's just an earring, we can get you a new one"

"My mother gave me that particular one...oh wait, it's over there" Sakura said, spotting a long diamond lined earring glinting under the moonlight at where she kneeled as she was looking for Syaoran awhile ago.

Sakura unwrapped her legs from his waist and motioned for him to let her down. She ran over to the spot and picked up her earring and locked it back in her ear. She glanced once over the scene below and sighed before turning around. Taking one step forward, the floor underneath her was trembling dangerously.

"Sakura!" Syaoran shouted as the ground holding her had fallen down along with her.

"Sakura!" the others yelled as they saw her disappear below.

They all waited until the floor stopped shaking before moving over to the part of the ledge which was still stable. Syaoran looked down and saw her holding onto a long metal bar which was connected to the building that was holding the floor together.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God" Sakura said repeatedly, looking down at the ground with all the rocks and broken cement pieces from the building. "S-Syaoran" Sakura said fearfully as she looked up. Sure she was trained in martial arts and in shooting, but she was never told what to do when she might be dangling off above a four-story building, she also never got over her fear of heights.

"Hold on!" he shouted as he looked around for anything that might help. "Guys! Take off all your belts and put them together! Hurry up!" he said urgently as he took off his own. A scream erupted from below him as he just saw the bar bend down because of her weight. She was light and he knew it, the damned bar was just too thin. If she was any heavier than she was, the bar would have bent completely by now. "Sakura! Hold on!"

Sakura gulped as the bar gave another bend. "H-Hai" she said in barely a whisper.

Syaoran connected his own belt with the others. Luckily, the girls were also wearing belts, and to add more luck to it, Mei Lin's belt was made of a chain that was really long. ("It's style!" she said defensively, crossing her arms as the guys gave her a weird look because if it.)

"Sakura, grab onto it!" Syaoran said as he dropped the other end of the connection.

*****

"Sir, some of the Kins who were left said they saw Li come out safely"

"What!" Tsuyoshi yelled in frustration.

"Well, t-there was a building beside the club, I dunno how but they managed to go there safely"

"Damn it. Get out!" he ordered as the man scrammed from his office. "Why can't you just die" Tsuyoshi thought irritably. Every time he devised plan to get rid of Li he just never dies. If it were possible, he would suspect him to be immortal.

*****

"News from yesterday's incident is still uncertain. A popular new club which had just opened a few days ago had been blown up last night, nearing midnight. Sources tell us that the club is owned by Li Xiao Lang of the Wolves Gang and is also a prominent man from China. We don't know who caused the explosion and we hadn't had the chance to talk to Mr. Li about his comments on the incident. The lives of more than 20 people mostly within their late teens and early twenties have lost their lives in the explosion. Our deepest regrets and condolences go out to their families" the news lady finished out solemnly as the news was cut and replaced by commercials.

Sakura sighed and turned off the TV and lay down on her bed from her sitting position. She hadn't had the chance to talk to Syaoran about the incident. He had spent hours in the clinic in the mansion as well as in his room taking needed rest to heal his wounds quickly. She was about to speak with him that afternoon but he went off for a meeting and hadn't come back and it was already 7:00 in the evening.

A knock came from the door.

"Come in" Sakura called out in a tired tone as she pulled up the blanket over her.

"You feeling alright?" Syaoran asked, as he peeked his head inside.

"Oh, yah...I'm fine. You?" Syaoran merely shrugged as he approached her and sat on the bed beside her.

"Just fine" Sakura smiled at this. "I'm glad you're safe"

"I'm glad you're safe too"

"I mean it. When you went down with the floor, I thought I'd lose you. I never got that scared about anything else, ever" he sighed as he placed his head in his hands.

"Syaoran" Sakura started as she placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry I said you were heartless before. I-I didn't mean it, you're anything but heartless, I was just-"

"Don't worry about it. I just need to have more control of my emotions, that's all" she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek softly. He turned his head around her and gave her one as well. "I meant it when I said I love you" he whispered in her ear before pulling back.

She smiled at him and rested her forehead against his.

"Me too" it was Syaoran's turn to smile at her. He leaned in and gave her a long passionate kiss.

"I guess it's time then" he said as he kick off his shoes and climbed on the bed fully. He rolled her on a lying position with him on top.

"Time for what?" Sakura asked, clueless.

"You said you wanted your first time with someone you love" he said into her neck which was what he was kissing right now.

Sakura couldn't help but blush at his statement. He remembered.

"You remembered that?"

"How could I forget?" he asked when he pulled back to look at her. "That was the whole reason why I waited. I had to make sure you love me and for me to learn to love you. Which is right now, we both accomplished"

"How about that time in my room at Tomoyo's house? We were about to do it even though I didn't say I loved you. We could've done it if Eriol didn't interrupt"

"But did we?" Sakura shook her head. "Besides, even if we got close to it, I never intended to do it fully. I was just pleasuring the both of us" he grinned.

"You're evil"

"I know"

Sakura smiled then wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a passionate kiss. Syaoran returned it equally and ran his tongue around in between her lips to make her gain him entrance. She complied and opened her mouth and their tongues teased the other.

Syaoran held the straps of Sakura's pink silk nightgown and slid it down her shoulders. She carried herself as he pulled it down and away from her body, leaving her with her pink bra and pink panties.

"You really love pink do you?" he smirked, running her forefinger through the edges of her bra.

"And you really love green" Sakura said as she unbuttoned his forest green polo shirt which only revealed another darker shade of green shirt which was tight on his body, making his muscles become audible. His chest and abs were outlined and Sakura ran her hands on it and felt his very perfect body. She un-tucked his shirt from his pants and tugged on it to make him take it off. "What's with all the clothes?" she asked with a pout.

"Don't do that, you look so cute" he gave her a peck on the tip of her nose. "I'm just wearing a lot to annoy you"

"Well, it really is annoying me now take it off" she made a bigger pout. He chuckled at this and complied.

"Better?" he asked as he threw aside the shirt.

"Much" she ran her hand on his chest more, deeply enjoying herself.

Sakura started for his neck and started kissing and licking on it.

"Now take off your pants" she said in a muffled voice as she didn't stop.

Syaoran does as he was ordered and started to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants with the help of Sakura's hands. He's giving was Sakura the upper hand...for now.

"Take this off please" Sakura said, referring to her bra as she sat up a little to give him access to her back.

He circled his arms around her and towards her back to unclasp it. She slid off the straps and started to take it off, but stopped and looked at him. Then again, she noticed.

"Syaoran, do I have to tell you to do everything?" Syaoran grinned. "Syaorannn!" she whined and pouted cutely again.

"Okay, do you want more doing than talking?" she nodded. "Do you want me to do everything without your ordering?" she nodded again. "Will you comply to do everything I might do to you though it may hurt?" she hesitated at this. She knew he meant when they really will do it, she already knew it would hurt if it's your first time so she nodded again. "Good girl"

Syaoran kissed her on the lips then winked at her, making her roll her eyes. Although she closed her eyes as he started to make butterfly kisses to her jaw and down her neck. He slid the rest of her bra off and cast it away. Staring at her full breast lovingly he gently squeezed both of it making Sakura moan in pleasure. Sakura wanted him so much that she took hold of Syaoran's head and pushed his mouth onto her breasts. Syaoran was shock at this but started to play with her erect nipples and tracing his tongue around each, playfully. His hands fell on her panties as he slowly slid it down her smooth legs, revealing her already wet vagina. He traced his finger around it in a tease, he then slowly begun to insert a finger inside her.

Sakura's eyes opened at the new sensation filling inside her and moaned at his touch. He thrust his finger inside her and then started to feel him thrust in another finger. She moaned at every thrust he made and groaned as he pulled back awhile later.

"Syaoran" she complained.

She was about to look down at him but stopped as another feeling came into her again. She moaned and then looked down finally, noticing Syaoran's head in between her legs. It was his tongue that was now playing inside her, he thrust inside her and out with wetness from her juice. He used his hands to make her opening bigger for him to totally slip in his tongue deep in her which caused her to moan loudly. Neither of them cared if anyone ever heard them.

Syaoran finally pulled back and went back to kiss her on the lips.

"Are you ready?" Sakura knew what he meant so she nodded. "It's going to hurt a bit"

"I know" Sakura whispered.

Syaoran took off his boxers and straddled her, with her legs still wide apart. Sakura saw his huge length and wondered to herself if he was too big for her. Surprisingly for the both of them, before Syaoran could position himself to enter her, Sakura had grabbed his erection and massaged it with both her hands gently. It was Syaoran's turn to moan.

"Ah Sakura" he whispered to her with his forehead pressed to the pillow beside Sakura's head. Girls have tried massaging his nether regions before but none of them were as pleasurable and gentle as Sakura's.

"Relax" Sakura whispered to him then kissed his cheek before sliding herself down below him.

She knew it was weird but Sakura took her time and looked at his length in wonder. Indeed she was very ignorant when it came to pleasuring the other sex so she decided to do random things to Syaoran that she hoped can pleasure him all the same.

Syaoran looked down at her as she watched his length while massaging it, taking her time. He suddenly shut his eyes in satisfaction as she started to push and pull on while squeezing it. She then started to lick the sides, teasing him with her tongue. But Syaoran was really shocked when she engulfed his length inside her mouth.

"God" he whispered as Sakura started to raise her head and down, taking him in.

Sakura noticed him getting even harder in her mouth then he started to do slight thrusts inside her mouth.

"Mmm" Sakura moaned onto his manhood as he tried to enter her further but couldn't or else he would only cause her pain.

She released him and licked the juices he released before she slid herself back up and wiped her mouth with the back of her palm.

"I'm ready" she whispered.

Syaoran spread her legs again still straddling her. He held onto his manhood and positioned it just outside the lips of her femininity. Sakura held her breath as Syaoran started to enter her. He felt her gasp as he tried to go deeper into her, she was really tight, her muscles tightened around his erection.

"S-Syaoran" Sakura gasped, her face shown of real pain as she dug her nails onto the sheets and squeezing it like hell.

"Wait for it Sakura" he whispered in reassurance, trying to go deeper into her.

"Ah, ah- aahhh" she finally sighed as he reached her and started to pull back.

Sakura still felt the pain but it was slowly overcome by pleasure started to thrust in and back out. He kept a normal pace until Sakura felt nothing but pleasure from him.

"Faster Syaoran, faster" she begged.

This was what Syaoran needed for him to do so. He was waiting for her to beg for him. He then started to pump inside her faster, shaking the whole bed in the process.

They could both hear her constant moans and his usual grunts as they pleasured the other. Sakura arched her back and bucked her hips at him, giving her ultimate pleasure. Syaoran's hands found her breasts again as he massaged it before he went into an upright position. He held onto her ass as he pulled her and he pushed himself inside her. She was able to take his entire length and it only made it better for Syaoran. He was getting faster and going deeper into her. Sakura held her breath as her climax was nearing. Syaoran released as Sakura screamed out his name and they both collapsed on the bed in exhaustion.

"You did great" Syaoran finally spoke up as he took her trembling fingers and kissed them softly one by one.

"Thank you, my little wolf" she whispered with closed eyes, sweat covering the skin of her entire body.

"Before I forget" Syaoran started as he got up and reached for his polo shirt. Sakura felt the load on the bed beside her lighten and was amazed that he can sit up because she can barely open her eyes. "This is for you" she felt him carry her head and put something around her neck and something cold near the valley between her breasts. She willed herself to open her eyes and she grabbed the big pendant and held it up to see it.

She gasped and looked at the impressive jewel lovingly. It was a circle shaped huge emerald with a tiny pink diamond shaped like a heart in the middle. Though the heart was small, looking petite within the huge emerald, the form was still obvious and it glowed along with the emerald. The two gems were being held on by white-gold lining with a thick white-gold chain that circled her neck.

"I-It's beautiful" Sakura heard herself say. She was too lost for words that she was even shocked she said anything at all. She never received anything like this from someone not close to being her relative and it made tears well up in her eyes.

"Are you ok?"

"O-Of course! I-I'm just shocked that's all. This looks so expensive a-and I never tried getting anything this magnificent from someone who isn't related to me. And to think, we aren't even together for that long" a stray tear finally slid down her cheek.

"Are you glad I gave that to you?" he asked as he wiped the tear away with his thumb and bringing her face to meet his gaze.

"Y-Yes" Sakura said, she couldn't stop stuttering.

"And I don't regret giving it to you. Sakura, you're the very person I cared for so much...well, aside from my family and close friends. I never realized that until I decided to take you to China to visit your mother's grave. I wasn't sure then but I was yesterday when I thought I wouldn't be coming out of that club alive and when you fell when the floor collapsed. I thought I was going to lose you and that was when I knew that I couldn't possibly live without you with me"

Sakura started letting more tears slide down her cheeks at his speech. She couldn't have predicted this to happen to her right now. She thought they would have sex and he would leave her right after, but boy was she wrong.

"Sakura?" he asked unsurely, she was silent all through out aside from her constant sniffing.

"I-I love you Syaoran. I had hoped to get to know you a more the first time we met. Then when I started to release my grief to you the day I was drunk, when you didn't do anything to me when I was drunk though I asked for it, I respected you. When you let me join the gang even though I didn't do the initiation, when you let your pride go just to apologize to me about our argument, when you brought me to my mother's grave in China, I knew you cared for me so I started to care for you too and also started to love you. I wasn't sure as well until yesterday that you said you loved me too and I was so pissed off because you sounded like you weren't coming back and tried your best to save me from death. I never tried being loved, being wanted by a male not related to me and I love, care and respect you for that. Thank you Syaoran for giving me this chance"

Syaoran smiled at her confession and kissed her passionately then hugged her tight.

"I also realized I haven't actually asked you properly to be my girlfriend. When I did in you room, I felt that was more like a suggestion than a question. So, Sakura, would you care to be my ever so beautiful girlfriend, officially, from now on?"

Syaoran probably read her mind that day they were supposedly a couple because she also felt that he wasn't exactly proposing to be a couple. So what could she say as a reply? She'd say yes of course.

"I would love nothing more" Sakura answered as she kissed him. Her life was perfect...or so she thought during that time.

Both smiled happily at each other, or Syaoran more like grinned with pride at the thought that they were for sure together in love. Their hands clasped and fingers intertwined as both fell asleep in pure bliss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 44 35
long time ago when film industry has only began there lived Syaoran , a boy full of dreams. He had always wanted to become a actor but only got the c...
7 0 18
Sakura wanted something new in her life. She met a person name Little wolf online. Little does she know he is put in a situation and needs to find a...
316K 8.4K 25
*discontinued ; unedited* You are a wolf yokai who lives in the forest's of Japan. You settled yourself in the beautiful town where the Landgod has h...
1K 55 14
Sakura and Sasuke prayed to God, so they could be together in the afterlife. The Goddess gave them another chances, they got reincarnated as the same...