Will You Be Mine ( Taekook)

Oleh RaimaSingh2

" Seo joon, I'm sorry we lost the baby " " Jungkook , congratulations baby is completely fine " Four people... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Miscarriage : chapter 1
Our Little Princess : chapter 2
Tired chapter : 3
What about me? : chapter 4
what about me? part 2
what happened to us ? : chapter 5
New Beginning? or End? : chapter 6
too much to handle : chapter 7
Last hope : chapter 8
Rain on me : chapter 9
No where to go : chapter 10
Best Friend : chapter 11
Limelight : chapter 12
Love Yourself : chapter 13
thank you
Don't deserve you : chapter 14
ethereal : chapter 15
sick of everything : chapter 16
Yoongi : chapter 17
Affection : chapter 18
Babysitter : chapter 19
Limits : chapter 20
part our ways : chapter 21
New Feelings : chapter 22
Jeonlous : chapter 23
Bold Bunny : chapter 24
First step : chapter 25
friends or maybe more than friends : chapter 26
Adronitis : Chapter 27
Serendipity : Chapter 28
Propinquity : Chapter 29
Taelous : Chapter 30
confession : chapter 31
Lovesick : chapter 32
A chance : chapter 33
Family : Chapter 34
Will you be mine? : Chapter 35
new chapter ?
Understand each other Chapter : 36
Bonding chapter :37
Yoonmin Chapter 38
Cherry Blossoms chapter : 39
Vulnerable chapter : 40
Too late : chapter 41
NEW BOOK
New Books
Protect Taehyung

The end : chapter 42

24K 831 292
Oleh RaimaSingh2

I read everyone's comment I know a lot of you have a lot of questions so you will get your answers in this chapter . But you've to read it fully.

I really like your comment let me explain it why I didn't let Jungkook fight back Seo Joon. AGE is a really big factor between Joon and Jk. It's not a mafia or gangster ff where Jungkook can kill or fight with anyone. He is still 24 . Jungkook did fight back when he had to. Taehyung is his now , Taehyung knows very well how much he loves and cares for him so there's no need for Jungkook to explain it to an outsider how much he care for Taehyung ( Seo Joon) . Yes Seo Joon is an outsider in their lives after divorce.

I don't get offended I actually like it when someone post such comments. I first try to understand your point of view then give my explaination.

Ignore mistakes
Author's pov

Taehyung and Seo Joon was different from Lisa and Jungkook. They weren't much insecure like them , sad circumstances that took place with them didn't support their relationship.

Seo Joon knew his mom was doing wrong with Tae, he defended him but sometimes he didn't after all he can't leave his mom . He was stucked . Taehyung was depressed it was understanding because loosing your babies in front of your eyes is not easy . He was really weak not only physically but mentally too. But Taehyung forgotten that he is not only the one who lost his babies , Seo Joon was also depressed but he was trying.

Seo Joon didn't want to force Taehyung for a baby but after second miscarriage Taehyung became so insecure as Mrs Park was taunting him and telling him everyday that Seo Joon will leave him soon . He tried to convince Seo Joon for trying a baby again , Seo Joon agreed but we all know what happened . Seo Joon became tired and did a mistake that's what he thought but cheating is a choice not a mistake.

Yes Taehyung was correct when he said that Seo Joon was forcing himself to love Tae . But when Taehyung left Seo Joon realised his importance and his mistakes . He realised his mom was so wrong but it was too late.

Min Young an abused single mom . Mrs Park given her fake hopes including her own mother. She was also getting rid of her that's why she sent her to Park house. Min Young didn't want to be a home wrecker but when she entered into Park house, she fell for Seo Joon. She understood the weakness of Taehyung and Seo Joon relationship and used it. And Mrs Park supported her. She thought she was helping her son by getting rid of Taehyung but she was so wrong.

Min Young tried to contact with Seo Joon when he left. But he clearly told her , she can do whatever she want with unborn baby. Min Young wanted to give birth to child but she wasn't financially stable to take care of another child so she aborted her , before it would get late. She was 2 months pregnant when she aborted baby. She informed Seo Joon, she thought he'll be sad, Seo Joon thought that it'll affect him but it didn't.

At one moment Seo Joon was dying to have a family , once he also thought about starting a new family when Taehyung was with him, once he also thought about leaving Taehyung . But he apprehended he wanted a family but with Taehyung only but It's too late. He dig his grave with his own hand.

He has closed his heart for everyone. He lives alone. He isn't in his 20s anymore that he'll fall in love again then fall out again and continue the same process. Even if he'll let someone in his life, he'll never be able to given the same amount of love he has for Taehyung. And he knows that very well.

You should appreciate what you have before it becomes what you had.

_____________________________________

Jungkook was searching for his safe place in Lisa but Lisa was surrounding herself with the wall of becoming powerful and best. When that wall finally broken but she didn't have Jungkook anymore. She was searching for a safe place and she found that safe place in Namjoon embrace.

Jungkook was willing to do everything for her but he wasn't able to give her a peace of calmness to her soul . Because Jungkook was also insecure from inside because of the scenarios he has seen in his childhood. Constant fear of not being good enough for Lisa made him a puppet of Lisa . Lisa was hiding her insecurities and fears by accusing Jungkook . She didn't even realize that she was using Jungkook to deal with her pain . He was giving a sense of euphoria but still she wasn't getting a peace of mind. Yes they were so in love for a year because they were too young and everything was like fairytale for them at that time.

But older you get more responsibilities add over your shoulders. Lisa was drifting apart, she could only see her career, which was not wrong and Jungkook was supporting her . But when Jungkook was doing the same her insecurities were kicking in , because fans were shipping him with different idols . She wanted Jungkook for himself only. Fear of being left behind like her mom and fear of being cheated on like her mom was still there in her heart .

She needed someone who is more mature than her not willingly do whatever she says and Jungkook was too naive. They rushed with their love life. If they wouldn't have met too early things could've been better between them. Namjoon is the right one because only someone like can deal with her, he also know how to deal with her . Only a solved man like him can help her to recover.

Now come to Jungkook. How he fell for Taehyung so fast because he saw his mom in him, selfless just like his mom. They both found each other at their worsts it was enough to fall for someone.
Lisa had pushed his limits .

It's not about cheating always in a marriage .What's the point of continuing a marriage when both of you are depressed and forcing each other everyday. Being cheated on is really hurtful and wrong. But anything which is forced is not worthful fighting for.

Nonetheless Lisa has recovered. She met Daeun after 3 months.

At Jeon's mansion

Jungkook heard a knock on door, he opened the door .

" Oh hi Lisa " Jungkook said.

" Hi Jungkook . How are you? " Lisa asked softly.

" I'm good " Jungkook answered.

" Lisa you forgot your phone in the car . Your secretary is calling you." Namjoon came back panting.

Jungkook looked at Namjoon then at Lisa.

" Hi I'm Kim Namjoon Lisa's psychiatrist. I think I should leave now." Namjoon said with a smile.

Lisa held his hand and said " And my boyfriend. "

Jungkook felt weird , he wasn't jealous nor he was angry. There was a feeling of Deja vu. The peculiar sensation knowing his way around somewhere he has never been before. But then he smiled softly and said .

" Nice to meet you Namjoon. And I'm happy Lisa you moved on. Please come inside, you too Namjoon "

Lisa sat on the couch then she saw Jimin coming from Mrs Jeon's room. She felt extremely guilty, Jimin looked at her firmly. Lisa stood up and slowly moved to Jimin.

" Hi Jimin. You wouldn't even wanted to see my face. But.... I'm really sorry. I accused you so many times and insulted you. I hurted you when you were so nice with me , you were there with me like an elder sibling when I was pregnant . We could've been really good friends if I wasn't too stupid. I don't even deserve your forgiveness. " A tear left from Lisa's eyes.

Jimin came closer to her and hugged her. " It's OK Lisa and I forgiven you long ago."

Namjoon and Jungkook was looking at them. Namjoon was really proud of Lisa. And Jungkook smiled firmly.

Lisa was crying by now " Why are you so nice Jimin? I'm really sorry. I'm really sorry."

Jimin rubbed her back softly and mumbled " We can be friends again... Only if you want to "

Lisa pulled away and nodded with a big smile.

Taehyung came downstairs with Daeun in his arms.

Lisa eyes went to them, she immediately looked at Namjoon. He understood and mouthed " Everything will be alright take deep breaths " .

Jungkook also noticed them and smiled with a sigh " He did what I was never able to do. He is the right one for you. "

Taehyung stood in front of her, he was really hesitant. He glanced at Jungkook. Jungkook given him a smile of assurance. Lisa was just looking at Daeun , she couldn't see anyone anymore. Everyone left to give them space. Lisa took a deep breath and looked at Taehyung and said softly.

" Taehyung don't worry I'll not hurt her. I'm not the same Lisa you've met in past."

Taehyung finally handed Daeun in her arms, tears left from Lisa eyes. Daeun was crying . Taehyung heart clenched when Daeun cried but he stopped himself.

Minutes later Daeun stopped crying and snuggled closer into Lisa.

" Hi baby do you still remember me. I'm your mom.....I don't deserve to be called as your mom. Baby I'm sorry for being cruel to you. You suffered so much because of me. I never hated you baby your mom was sick. My angel my precious Eunnie. My brave baby." Lisa was talking with Daeun as if she was understanding everything. Tears were brimming down her eyes.

A lump formed in Taehyung's throat . He was also feeling bad for Daeun and Lisa. The way Daeun snuggled into her a fear of loosing her to Lisa developed inside his heart. After all she's her real mother.

" I missed you so much baby but I had no guts after what I've done with you .....I'm sorry baby. I'm a worst mom ...Eunnie Mom given you this name. I hurted you and your appa so much. Please never ever try to hurt your appa like mom did to him. You're looking so healthy my baby. You look just like Jungkook but don't be too naive like him. Your appa is too good and nice. " Lisa said adoring Daeun. Daeun yawned and nuzzled into Lisa more .

Lisa smiled and held her in a more comfortable position and patted her back softly , Daeun slept. Lisa whispered softly " Please forgive your mom" .

15 minutes later. Lisa has not heart to leave Daeun , her eyes went on Taehyung. She saw how was he fidgeting his fingers.

" Taehyung thank you " Lisa said suddenly. Taehyung looked up.

" Taehyung thank you for everything. Thank you for taking care of Daeun and Jungkook. If you didn't come on time that day I don't know what would've done........ I wasn't even holding Daeun right now if you didn't stop me that day. Jungkook never deserved a maniac woman like me. You're the one for him, he looks better than when he was with me. I know you were thinking about what if I'll take back Daeun. I'm not that cruel anymore. I was the one who given birth to her but you're the one who deserves to be call as her mother. You did what I should have done but I was such a bitch. I won't hurt anyone anymore I've hurted everyone enough. " Lisa said with a sad smile.

Jungkook came and stood beside Taehyung and placed a hand on his shoulder.

" Jungkook you're here... I'm sorry for everything for whatever I've done to you. And thank you for letting me meet Daeun " Lisa exclaimed.

" You can meet her anytime . And It's ok Lisa. You were also suffering I'm happy that you're fine . " Jungkook said with a smile.

Lisa handed Daeun to Taehyung, she woke up and called for Taehyung " Ma".
Taehyung respond to her right away "Yes baby eomma is right here " She clutched his shirt off with her tiny hand.
Jungkook also came closer to her . She opened her eyes and said " Ba" . Jungkook tickle her feet she squealed and wasn't sleepy anymore .

" Jungkook I told you not to tickle her when she's sleeping you know she wake up right away " Taehyung whined .

" I'm sorry baby but she looks so adorable when she squeals " Jungkook said tickling again Daeun. Taehyung also chuckled.

Lisa was seeing everything she felt like an outsider interrupting their family moment. " Both of you are destined. I'm sorry for whatever I've done " She said to herself with a sad smile and left..

Namjoon was standing alone she rushed to him and held his hand.

" So how did it go? Are you happy now? You aren't afraid anymore ? . If you want to stay here more you can.." Namjoon said.

Lisa glanced at Taekook one last time then at Namjoon " I don't belong here Namjoon. And I'm not afraid anymore because I have you "

___________________________________________

7 months later after Taehyung's divorce

Fans know about it that Jungkook is dating a boy but nobody knows that who is he. Nobody has seen Taehyung face yet. Jungkook don't want his partner to mendel in the fanwars and social media toxicity . Nobody has seen Daeun either.

Yoongi and Jimin got married.

Jungkook told about his relationship to Mrs Jeon. Jungkook thought she might argue but she was more than happy. She went back to Busan , wanted to give some privacy to them.

Jisoo consulted a doctor to Taehyung who's a specialist of gynecologist. Taehyung and Jungkook were hesitant first but Jisoo assured them. Taehyung treatment will take 3 months . It's been 2 months he is healthier than before.

Jungkook hasn't proposed Taehyung yet. He was going to propose him but then he thought he should give him some more time. Their relationship is becoming stronger and stronger each and everyday. Marriage is just a validation .

Daeun is a year old now. She can walk . She's able to speak some incoherent words.

" Mama boo" Daeun babbled .

" Baby you have to eat solid food. Only eomma milk can't make you healthy anymore " Taehyung said looking at Daeun who was pulling up his shirt. Taehyung tried to feed her with bottle, he pumped his milk in bottle. But nothing seemed to work out. As she still latch on him .

Daeun whined when she wasn't able to remove his bra. " Mama nuu otpen " She babbled again and pouted.

Taehyung sighed and cooed at her. He sat in a comfortable position and made her ly down on his lap. Taehyung lift his clothes and she latched on him quickly.

Taehyung softly patted her bum and hummed a lullaby . She fall asleep. He carefully lay down her in her crib.

He came early from the cafe today. When Daeun started walking and turned one year old. Jimin decided to tell about his new café which is really close to Jeon's mansion. Jimin wanted Taehyung to run that café. Jungkook knew about it but Jimin told him to not tell him. Jungkook wanted to buy that café from Jimin he don't wanted to burden Jimin . He did a mistake by asking for that.

Flashback

" So I mean no one to you. That you're paying me for that café when I see both of you as my own siblings...."

Jungkook looked at Jimin when he said sibling as if he used an abusive word.

Jimin said inside his head " I should look hurted and look at his face as if I disowned him , this big baby ."

" OK as my sons and you're doing this with me . " Jimin said with a sigh.

" No hyung that's not what I meant. You spent so much money in buying the other café. We can't take it like that. " Jungkook explained.

" I'm earning really good money. Giving that café won't affect my financial stability. I want to see him stand up on his feets. Daeun is a year old now. He can take her with him and keep an eye on her. Then mom is also there to help him. Tell Taehyung you bought it." Jimin proclaimed.

" Hyung I can't do this and it's not about Daeun. You know what....." Jungkook was saying Jimin cut him off.

" Jungkook I don't want to hear any nonsence anymore. Yoongi is also fine with my decision. If you won't let me, he'll buy a restaurant for him.. You can argue with your eomma but not with your appa " Jimin spat with a tight lipped smile.

Jungkook gave up and whined , he knew he can't argue with Yoongi.

Flashback ends

___________________________________________

Taehyung was going to his and Jungkook room. Yes Taehyung shifted in Jungkook's room. He opened the door and chocked on air because of the extremely hot sight in front of him.

Jungkook noticed Taehyung and smirked " Oops I forgot my pants " .

Taehyung was blushing so much. He turned around.

" Or maybe my boxer too " Jungkook uttered in seductive tone.

Taehyung face was flushed red. Jungkook came closer to him. Taehyung felt his presence shivers spread through his skin. He closed his eyes.

" You were moaning my name yesterday while masturbating and now you're shy " Jungkook snickered in his raspy voice . Taehyung eyes widened.

" How do I know? I came earlier yesterday and lied to you , I was standing outside of the washroom and heard your moans. My pretty baby is not that innocent right " Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ears and tracing his hands on Taehyung collar bones. Taehyung gulped, submitting to Jungkook.

" What were you saying.....Jungkook oppa... " Jungkook said mocking Taehyung . Taehyung whined with closed eyes , giving up in Jungkook's touch. Jungkook chuckled darkly.

" Haha so my pretty baby has one more kink..... Shall we explore more kinks of my princess?" Jungkook said in his possessive deep voice , gripping Taehyung's ass. Taehyung let out a moan .

" Should I wreck you right now? " Jungkook whispered and Taehyung whimpered.

" Impatient aren't you? " Jungkook said. Taehyung emitted a pleasurable sound and nodded. Jungkook slowly slowly traced Taehyung's neck then his lips but then pulled away.

" Be ready at eight , we're going somewhere " Jungkook said suddenly and stepped away from Taehyung and took his clothes and went to washroom , leaving an embarrassed and a pretty mess Taehyung behind.

" What the hell just happened ? Did he just leave me in the middle ? " Taehyung caught off guard and a bit angry.

" I will show you tonight who is at mercy.. Jeon Jungkook " Taehyung mumbled with a smirk .

___________________________________________

At 8:00 PM

Jungkook was ready waiting for Taehyung and Daeun outside their room. Nobody is at home. Mrs Jeon went back to Busan giving privacy to couples. Jungkook told her about their relationship, he thought that she'll get angry but when she said that she also wanted Taehyung to be her son in law. Jungkook was surprised.

At the present moment. Jungkook was going to call Taehyung then door opened a little bunny came out in diaper and hugged Jungkook legs.

" Miss Jeon Daeun what is this behavior? You're still not ready Miss Jeon Daeun " Jungkook said trying to act strict. Daeun folded her chubby arms cutely and shaked her head.

" Nu stirrt nu " She babbled . Taehyung rushed outside holding Daeun skirt in his hands.

" Eunnie your appa is waiting... " Taehyung was telling but then caught off guard when he saw Jungkook and blushed lightly .

And Jungkook went awestruck when he saw Taehyung. Taehyung was looking stunning, gorgeous from top to bottom.

" Fuck " Jungkook let out still awestruck. Taehyung blushed more.

" Baba futtt " Daeun repeated after him. Taehyung wasn't blushing anymore he was glaring at Jungkook.

" Nooooo baby it's a bad word " Jungkook said to Daeun. Daeun clapped and said again.

" Mama futt baba"

" JEON JUNGKOOK " Taehyung yelled.
___________________________________________

" We're finally here, baby " Jungkook said .

Jungkook came out and opened the door for Taehyung and bowed down like a prince " My queen "

Taehyung chuckled and gracefully leaned his hand forward .

Jungkook held his delicate hand and mused to himself " This ring finger will not be empty anymore my queen. "

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's hand, Taehyung blushed and said " Aren't you being extra romantic today Mr Jeon Jungkook "

" You don't like it queen? Do you want me to rough " Jungkook said with a smirk.

" Jungkook stopppp... Eunnie is also here... Oh my god Leave my hand take out Eunnie. My baby must be hungry " Taehyung said to Jungkook.

" Our little bunny always interrupt our romantic moments " Jungkook said with a soft chuckle.

" We're incomplete without her. She's the main reason why we are here together today. My baby is piece of my heart ." Taehyung said proudly.

" This is what I wanted to hear. No one can love us more than you " Jungkook thought to himself. He took out Daeun from her baby car seat and carried her. She was still sleeping.

" Jungkook where are we going? I can't see anything except trees" Taehyung said

" Baby patience " Jungkook said softly. Taehyung held Jungkook's arm .

They reached and Taehyung gasped.He wasn't expecting that there will be such a beautiful behind trees. He looked back at Jungkook, eyes glistening with love and surprise .

" Jungkook how?? When did?" Taehyung was too astonished.

" You don't have to know about it. Let's just enjoy shall we? " Jungkook said and held Taehyung hand.

Taehyung stopped him , Jungkook looked at him and gasped. Crystals were forming in his eyes.

" Baby what happened? Why are you crying my love? " Jungkook said touching Taehyung's face with his one hand. Taehyung leaned into his touch and didn't say anything , locked his lips with Jungkook's. Jungkook caught off guard but nonetheless kissed him back with love. Taehyung pulled away.

" Thank you so much Jungkook. You did all this for a date. Whenever you take us out somewhere it's always different and special. I'm grateful that I have you. I don't know if I even deserve this much. " Taehyung said with watery eyes.

Jungkook wiped his tears " You deserve more than this my love. Stop crying now and sit. " Jungkook said with a soft smile while pulling out a chair for him.

Daeun woke up and squirmed. Taehyung carried her, she nuzzled into his chest. Taehyung eyes went on a beautiful classic bowl but with baby's porridge in it. Taehyung chuckled.

" You didn't forget our princess meal " Taehyung said.

" Can't take a risk to upset Miss Jeon Daeun " Jungkook replied.

They ate food. Taehyung fed Daeun.

" Baby you're done eating? " Jungkook asked.

" Yes Jungkook. Are we going home now?" Taehyung asked back.

" No not yet. There's one more surprise " Jungkook said with a smile.

" What one more surprise? Jungkook this is enough I love it." Taehyung said softly.

" That surprise is necessary so please come with me. " Jungkook said holding Taehyung hand. Daeun was playing with Flowers on her high chair . Taehyung was trying to carry her but she wasn't leaving.

" Baby let's go we're going to eat ice cream " Jungkook said to her. Daeun didn't understand anything except ice cream and left all the flowers and squealed loudly and ignored Taehyung.

" Baba ichhe ciim " Daeun babbled. Jungkook nodded with a chuckle.

Walking while holding each other hands they finally reached.

" OH MY GOSH JUNGKOOK " Taehyung eyes widened. Daeun also squealed with happiness.

" You booked this whole place... It looks like fairytale. " Taehyung said eyes still focused on the magnificent view in front of him.

" This is our real life fairytale. You're my Jasmine and I'm your Aladdin. " Jungkook said. Taehyung blushed .

" And Eunnie is our Genie sent by Angels " Taehyung completed .

They both smiled and looked at Daeun, who is amazed by the view. Jungkook kissed her forehead then Taehyung's and mumbled " My world " .

" Baby give me a minute " Jungkook said and left.

Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook but then he startled a little and heard a beautiful voice . Daeun also stopped playing when she heard that melodious voice.

(Beautiful life : goblin ost)

It's a beautiful life, I will be by your side
It's a beautiful life, I will stand behind you
Beautiful love

If I'm with you under the sky, breathing itself makes me happy

It's a beautiful life, beautiful day
I will live in your memories
Beautiful life, beautiful day
Stop by my side, beautiful my love
Beautiful your heart

It's a beautiful life

It's a beautiful life, I will always protect you
It's a beautiful life, so that you can lean on me
Beautiful love
So that I can share your tears and your smile by your side

It's a beautiful life, beautiful day
The day I loved you to the point of madness
Beautiful life, beautiful day
I don't want to lose you, beautiful my love
Beautiful your heart

It's a beautiful life
Recollections that resemble you
Are still in me majestically
Memories of you, memories with you...

It's a sorrowful life, sorrowful day
I can't overcome the sadness
Sorrowful life, sorrowful day
Don't leave my side
So that I won't have to live in memories
It's a beautiful life............

"Thank you for coming in our lives. Thank you for falling in love with me. I'm not best, but I'll never let you cry and never let anyone hurt you .Your sorrows are mine, your happiness is mine.... I love you....

Will you be mine forever ?

Will you marry me Kim Taehyung ? "

Jungkook said looking into Taehyung's eyes with sincerity and kneeling down on his knees.

Taehyung was crying by now. So much emotions fogged his heart and mind. It was feeling like a dream to him . He was in euphoria.

Jungkook was getting anxious as Taehyung wasn't saying anything. He asked again

" Will you marry me ? "

Taehyung nodded happily but tears were still there in his eyes.

Jungkook opened the box, there wasn't the ring. Taehyung whined, Daeun was confused just staring at her parents.

" Baby you've the ring already " Jungkook said with a chuckle and stood up. Taehyung touched chain and chuckled , he forgot he was already wearing it as a locket.

" May I ? " Jungkook asked softly. Taehyung nodded with a smile.

Jungkook unlocked the chain and took out the ring from chain. He held Taehyung delicate hand

" From now on this ring finger will never be empty anymore " Jungkook said and put ring in Taehyung's finger.

Taehyung kept on looking at his hand. He was still awestruck. Jungkook removed his own chain and was going to give Taehyung . But he saw how Taehyung eyes were shimmering with happy tears while admiring the ring. He called Taehyung and showed him his hand.

Taehyung took ring from his hand and said

" Jungkook I can't believe it if it's reality or dream.Is it serendipity? If it's serendipity I don't want this to ever end. But whatever it is I want to live it with you and Daeun only . I want to spend each and every moment of my life with you guys. "

Jungkook eyes were glistening with tears now.

Taehyung held Jungkook hand and put ring on his finger.

They looked at each other. They were engulfed in the beauty and solitude of the moment. That solitude broken by an angel.

" baba mama sad " Daeun said while looking at his parents with teary eyes. Her lip wobbled. Both of them immediately looked at her and wiped their tears..

" No baby Eomma Appa aren't sad , we're really happy today " Jungkook said with a wide smile while taking Daeun from Taehyung's hand.

Daeun touched his face and pecked his face " Luv u baba nu sad"

Jungkook gasped and smiled heartily. He was overwhelmed and pecked Daeun a lot of times and Daeun squealed happily.

"Appa loves you too baby "

" What about eomma, Eunnie don't luv eomma ? " Taehyung with a sad pout looking down. Daeun noticed him and said quickly and pecked his cheek too

" Nu mama sad.. Luv u mama "

Taehyung cooed and pecked her cheek.
" Eomma love you too my angel "

Jungkook engulfed both of them in his arms. He was carrying Daeun from one hand and Taehyung was leaning in his other arm , nuzzling into his shoulder. Jungkook kissed their heads and mumbled.

" I live for both of you . You are beginning and you are my end . I'm yours and you're mine."

🅃🄷🄴 🄴🄽🄳

( they're actually their hands it's not an edit )

Thank you for all love and support. Let's keep it unedited.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

116K 2.7K 23
Taehyung's boyfriend , Jungkook fell for Jimin's beauty Warning ; Cheating included Started ; 2023/ 06/ 14 Finished ; 2023/ 07/08 ⭕Do not copy my...
84.6K 2.9K 21
A short love story of two doctors.... Note: Very late updates Contains: Top kook Bottom tae Taekook Happy ending Intersex Romance Comedy Fluff Mpreg...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
5.8K 107 12
Taehyung was a boy, who was forced to marry a stranger. The name was Jungkook, a mafia leader, who needed a partner to be officially a Mafia King. On...