Your Lie in December

By rubyjanjen

Winter is coming, the snow will follow by. Winter.. the reason that I met you come again But this time only... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ( Final)
Epilogue

Chapter 4

465 42 1
By rubyjanjen

" So, Jisoo!!! You are going?" Seulgi ask with a smirk.

Jisoo nods trying to avoid eye contact with her best friend.

" what's make you change your mind?" Nayeon chipped in.

" Maybe have fun once in awhile?" She shrugged.

" Not because of a certain person?" Lisa wiggle her eyebrows.

Jisoo roll her eyes knowing that lisa is talking about Jennie.

" but unnie you better not cause a scene again. And don't drink too much alcohol " chaeyoung remind.

" right!!! The last time Jisoo almost broke Hanbin tooth" Lisa add.

" because he was being an asshole." Jisoo cringe.

" I mean I always wondering about that, you usually don't meddling in someone's else business unless people are in a completely danger but why would you hit Hanbin so hard that day? " nayeon voice out.

" yeah, what did he do?" Seulgi who also curious, asked.

Jisoo sighs. " actually I don't know"

" I think I was too drunk. I only remember I heard him threatening someone and I hate it which is why I punch him."

" but guess what's so funny? I don't even know I punched him until he came to school the next day with his bruises face, grabbing my collar. I had zero clue about what I was doing that night."

" Pretty bold of you Kim. We all know people don't mess with Hanbin." Seulgi slump her back on the chair while crossing her arms.

" So do you remember that person?" Chaeyoung ask.

" who?" Jisoo ask back.

" a person you protect"

" I don't know. I don't remember " Jisoo click her tongue.

Jisoo come back home feeling exhausted. She drop her bag on the ground and throw her body on her softy bed. She felt so comfy and relax and was about to fall sleep but she suddenly open her eyes. Now that she think about this, she wondering what was that person doing right now and is Hanbin still mess up with that person or not.

Jisoo shook her head and get up. She look at herself in the mirror.

" pull yourself together Kim Jisoo. " she slap her face lightly.

————

" Unnie should I wear this?"

Jennie show her 15 outfit to irene. The older girl yawn while take a few glance away from magazine and give a thumb up, not really pay attention to.

Jennie drop her clothes and throw it to Irene.

" what's with the behavior Kim?" Irene narrow her eyes.

" you should ask yourself. " Jennie huff and cross her arms.

" Kim JenJen, you know that whatever you wear, you gonna nail it so please stop. My eyeballs are really about to fall out." Irene spoke.

" stop being so dramatic. All you do is reading that magazine not looking at my outfit."

" you never care about what to wear before. Why bother now?"

" well... I want to look nice today. " Jennie trying to avoid eye contact and went to choose her outfit.

" Not because of Jisoo?" Irene tease.

" Why would I? She not even coming" jennie trying to play dumb.

" she come tho. She tell seulgi this morning."

" well!!! Eventually I'm not dress up for her. "

" Sure if you say so. " Irene shrugged.

" be ready at 6, I will pick you up"

" okay..."

After Irene leave, Jennie look at herself in the mirror. She tightened her hand on a black dress that she was about to wear to the party tonight.

" Jisoo ahhh... I'm happy that finally you noticed me." She felt a sting at the corner of her eyes.

" but somehow I hope you don't ....." a lone tears has escape her left eye.

————

" Jisoo you good?" Nayeon ask as she saw Jisoo look so pale when she pull over at Irene house.

" yeah I'm just a little nervous " Jisoo awkwardly smile.

" c'mon it's okay I'm here. They are waiting for us inside." Nayeon place her hand on Jisoo shoulder.

Both of them walking inside. All eyes are on Jisoo because who's know that a history nerd come to the party, not to mention that she look so drop dead gorgeous like this.

" ohhhh so beautiful and handsome at the same time Jisoo ssi " Lisa coo.

" stop staring or I dig your eyeballs right now." Jisoo threaten.

" you know that you can change beauty but not personality. She still talk like shit" Lisa mock and run away dragging chaeyoung with her.

" that shithead" Jisoo gritted her teeth.

" you look good today soo ahhh. " seulgi smile.

" yes thanks? Nayeon choose it" Jisoo shyly scratch her nap.

She look around the party area, trying to find a certain person but she couldn't find even a shadow of her one and only person that she wanted to meet.

" looking for us??" Joy tap Jisoo shoulder, making the older girl turn around.

Jisoo is stood rot at her spot , not knowing what to do when she saw Jennie.

Beautiful? Gorgeous? Jisoo think those words couldn't describe about what she saw right now because Jennie look so eternal and Jisoo almost forget how to breathe.

" Hey" Jennie come closer.

" H...heyy " Jisoo stutter.

" you just got here?" Jennie ask.

" yeah."

" Are you okay?"

" yeah."

Jisoo suddenly only know one word. Seulgi who witness her friend embarrassing moment, come to reduce.

" we just got here not too long." She smile pull Jisoo to stand beside her while Jisoo not taking a single glance away from Jennie.

" ohhh please make yourself like home. Joohyun is busy talking with her parent right now. She will be here soon." Jennie inform and smile.

" Seulgi wanna go somewhere, I wanna show you something " Joy signal to a bear.

" ohhh right. You both have fun, I'll see you later" seulgi wave to Jennie and Jisoo as Joy dragging her away.

Both of them stand awkwardly not knowing what to do.

" Do you know how to drink?" Jisoo break a silent.

" Ofce I am" Jennie chuckle.

I'm doomed. Even her laugh sound so heaven.

" ohhh you are??" She break her own thought.

" How about you chu?" Jennie ask back taking two glass of wine from waiter.

" C...chu?" Jisoo stutter, hearing a pet name for the first time.

Jennie look up when she doesn't hear anything in return. She start to panicked when she saw Jisoo expressions.

" ahhh I'm sorry Jisoo. It's just a slip of tongue. I just thought that it sound cute and and... and it suit you. I .. I didn't mean to cross the line... I ..."

Jisoo taking a glass of wine from Jennie's hand and take it in one shot making Jennie stop babbling and look at her like a lost puppy.

" Why are you babbling over a small matter like this??? " Jisoo smile sweetly.

" I ... I..." Jennie suddenly at lost of word when Jisoo smiling so heavenly like this.

" see? You even stuttering " Jisoo lip curl into a big smile.

" it's okay. I like it tho" Jisoo reassured.

" Uhmmm" Jennie nods.

" Beautiful."

" huh?" Jennie look at Jisoo in confused.

" You... You look so beautiful tonight" Jisoo smile.

Jennie chuckles " You look handsome yourself "

" Am I? " Jisoo raise her eyebrows.

" Yeah. You look so dashing tonight." Jennie nods while smiling.

Both of them look at each other and smile. World suddenly seems to stop at this moment, but it's not. Not for too long, someone interrupting them.

" Hi ladies " Hanbin greet with his annoying grin.

Jisoo gritted her teeth, not wanting to see that asshole face. She afraid she might punch him again if she get drunk. And she doesn't want that mother fucker come to grab her collar once again.

Meanwhile jennie look so calm and turn to the arrogant man.

" why are you here? " she ask walking to stand in front of Jisoo.

" why am I here? " He scoff.

" to study I think?" He sarcastically said.

" I don't think Irene invite you" she said firmly.

Hanbin sneer " Don't get ahead of yourself. I'm not coming for you. You are nothing"

Jisoo tighten her fit and was about to say something but she felt a tiny soft hand of Jennie place on hers. She look at it and look at Jennie from behind.

" If you invite yourself here and I'm sorry but I have to call security to take you out right now" Jennie remain calm and cool.

" Ohhh got a gut now huh?" Hanbin smirk, he walk closer and whisper something in Jennie ear.

She suddenly felt Jennie tighten her hand on hers.

" I will leave on my own. " he wave a goodbye and leave.

After hanbin leave the scene, she saw Jennie let out a deep breathe. She know that Jennie is scared because she literally shaking right now.

" Hey are you okay???" She turn Jennie around.

Her heart sink when she saw Jennie face. A brunette look so pale and her lip trembling.

" Jen???? jen you good?" She keep asking.

Jennie nods slowly.

Jisoo sighs and hold Jennie wrist lightly, not wanting to hurt a younger girl.

" I'm taking you somewhere "

She messaged Nayeon that she taking a car and will return it at school tmr.

" Where are we going?"

" Somewhere. "

" you will like it when you get there. I promised" Jisoo smile before she drove away.

A car drive filled with a complete silent but it's not awkward at all.

" we are here" Jisoo inform.

She went to open the car door for Jennie and let a younger girl out. Jisoo hold Jennie hand and pull her to walk uphill.

" Jisoo I'm wearing a dress."

" A little bit, we almost reach it" Jisoo look down at a panting girl.

" god why am I wearing heel right now" jennie mumble.

Jisoo noticed that Jennie ankle bleed. She sat down and pat her back.

" what are you doing?" Jennie look confused.

" hop on. I'll carry you"

" noooo it's okay"

" Jeezz... hurry. You don't wanna missed that" Jisoo scold.

Jennie give in and lean her body on Jisoo back and she felt Jisoo grabbing both of her thigh. She blush at a small contact.

Damn it jen. She just wanna make it safe. Stop thinking about something else.

They finally reach their destination and Jisoo drop Jennie down.

" Now look at this"

Jisoo turn Jennie around to look at a landscape of a big city that fill with a beautiful light. It look so perfect.

" Do you like it?" Jisoo ask looking at Jennie.

" Y..yeah i love it"

" it's so beautiful chuu.." Jennie said in awe, smiling like a little kid.

Jisoo felt her heart beat so fast. And this time she know it's not because of the run or because she walk uphill but because of a person she looking at right now.

" How did you find a place like this?" Jennie ask.

" probably wandering around " she joke.

"Thank you for taking me here." Jennie smile.

" thank you for coming with me, not afraid that I might kidnap you " Jisoo joke.

Jennie giggles and look back at the beautiful landscape that lay in front of her.

Meanwhile jisoo realize that her comfort place is not this place anymore because she already found her new comfort.

" Why are you looking at me? Did my face have something on?" Jennie look at jisoo.

Jisoo took a deep breathe and smile.

Yeah because your face written a comfort word on it and I felt like home when I'm with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 9.8K 38
Heiresses Jennie and Jisoo ran away from a blind arranged marriage. They meet on the street and seek shelter in each other, unaware that they were to...
740K 17.5K 32
lisa , who have been friends with jennie since they were kids secretly have a feelings for her. but little did she know that jennie already know abou...
304K 6.8K 32
Just when she thought she's gonna be loved as his wife. And the rules is stopping her to interfere with her client. (Note: A mature story) -Firstliee
39K 2K 11
It takes four seasons - summer, autumn, winter and spring - for Lisa to realise that she's been dating Chaeyoung all along.