Meant To Be Wild (Completed)

By MarkyGalagate

Ever since Sakura met Syaoran, he had successfully taken her to heaven and hell from gang wars to street raci... More

Chapter 1: Emptiness of the Heart
Chapter 2: Catching Up
Chapter 3: Second Meeting
Chapter 4: The Wolves
Chapter 5: Moments of Fun
Chapter 7: I Spy
Chapter 8: Naughty and Nice
Chapter 9: Discoveries
Chapter 10: Good Luck and Bad Luck
Chapter 11: Propaganda
Chapter 12: Precious
Chapter 13: I'll Be Watching
Chapter 14: Taking Back What's Mine
Chapter 15: So It Begins
Chapter 16: Ending the Wrong Way
Chapter 17: Betrayal
Chapter 18: Knowing the Enemy
Chapter 19: Shock
Chapter 20: I Refuse to Believe
Chapter 21: What Goes Around, Comes Around
Chapter 22: Moving On?
Chapter 23: Saved
Chapter 24: Explanations
Chapter 25: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 26: Problems Ensue
Chapter 27: Connecting Dots
Chapter 28: Girls vs Guys
Chapter 29: Pain, Inside and Out
Chapter 30: Party Crashers
Chapter 31: Race to the Final War
Chapter 32: Plans Backfire
Chapter 33: Wrong Information
Chapter 34: Hatred with Guilt
Chapter 35: Change of Plan
Chapter 36: Separation
Chapter 37: One on One
Chapter 38: Answers
Chapter 39: For You
Chapter 40: Pain with Recovery
Epilogue: The Wedding

Chapter 6: Moving In

6 0 0
By MarkyGalagate

"Well, what did you think I was doing in there?" Sakura asked Tomoyo who was sitting on her bed cross-legged.

It was Sunday evening and the girls were already in their homes since there was school the next day. They were dropped off by the guys after a little shouting from Syaoran. Boy was he pissed.

"It sounded like…you know" she answered anxiously.

"No wonder Syaoran was pissed. But I tell you though, you shouldn't eavesdrop like that" Sakura said while playing with her new stud. It looked really nice, it kinda gives a bad girl effect.

"I learned my lesson that's for sure" they both burst out laughing at this.

*****

"Why didn't you call me yesterday?" Chiharu said over the phone. "You said you'd call me when you get home. By the way, is Tomoyo alright? Did those guys hurt you?"

"Yeah, Tomoyo is fine now. She was just in shock because of what happened to Sakura" Naoko assured.

"And no, those guys didn't hurt us. They all turned out to be really nice…and really rich. Richer than us, just so you know" Rika filled in.

Chiharu, Naoko and Rika were having a 3-way conversation over the phone.

"You still didn't tell me why you didn't call me yesterday"

"That's coz we just arrived home today. We spent the night over at their place"

"W-What?"

"We had a deal about something and had to spend the night there, but we're alright now. You should really try to get to know them Chiharu. They are really nice people"

"I'd rather not"

"Oh c'mon. Anyways, we'll talk about it tomorrow. My back is aching, I wanna rest"

"My back is aching too…see you at school" Naoko said before hanging up.

"Rika?"

"Hai?"

"What really did happen yesterday?"

"A lot. Too much to be explained and understood. You wouldn't believe it all happened in a day actually"

"Better tell me all the details tomorrow"

"But of course. Oyasumi"

"Ja, oyasumi" Chiharu sighed and put back the phone. What really did happen? She was worried and she didn't like feeling that way. 'I'll find out soon enough'

*****

It was just a subject left before lunch would commence and Sakura was very restless. She didn't know why but she didn't want to sit there and listen to the teacher at all. Sure she didn't like school very much but she never had the urge to ditch it either. And she's pretty sure Tomoyo, Rika and Naoko had the same feeling as her, they were all fidgeting in their seats.

"C'mon, c'mon" Sakura whispered, looking at the wall clock above the blackboard.

*****

'The batteries are probably weak, I'd have to volunteer to get new ones for that' Tomoyo thought to herself.

*****

'Can that clock get any slower? You'd think it's going backwards!' Rika thought irately.

*****

'I swear that clock hadn't moved at all for the past few minutes' Naoko pointed out to herself.

*****

'What's getting them restless all of a sudden?' Chiharu thought, looking at her four friends who were staring intently at the clock.

*****

"Finally!" the four girls said in unison as the bell rang and the clock reached 11:30.

They all returned their things under their desks before heading towards the door.

"Oh, hold on" Tomoyo went back to her seat and took out a small bag then ran back towards them. "Can't leave my video camera, I might get something interesting on film. I haven't taken anything interesting for awhile now"

"As expected of you Tomoyo" Naoko said with a giggle.

"Let's go sit at our spot at the front courtyard" Rika suggested, making them all nod.

*****

They all sat themselves on the grass with other people usually passing by and greeting them.

"I miss Aki"

"I miss Mika"

"I miss Eriol"

"What happened to you guys Saturday night when I got…well, what happened anyways?" Sakura questioned them.

"When you got wasted?" Rika supplied.

"Ha-ha" Sakura mocked. "But seriously though, what did happen to you guys? Especially you Naoko, you were the last person I'd expect"

"Well, we liked each other and hooked up, simple as that"

"Good enough" they all burst out laughing.

"But what about you Sakura? What did happen between you and Li?" Rika asked.

"Nothing interesting to talk about" Sakura said simply. 'Syaoran and I were supposed to make me into a real Wolf yesterday night but he called me last night to tell me to think it clearly first. I do respect him for saying that but I was completely serious when I told him I really wanna do it with him. I'd just have to tell him…somehow"

"Nothing interesting huh?" a voice asked from behind the girls.

"S-Syaoran!" Sakura blushed. 'Speak of the devil' she thought.

"Aki!"

"Mika!"

"Hey what about me?" Eriol said in mock hurt.

Tomoyo moved her camcorder from the scene with Syaoran smirking and Sakura blushing towards her official boyfriend. She grinned at him and he gave a wink to the camera before taking it.

"Hey!"

"You told me before that you always take videos of almost everything. Now it's high time that someone else take a video of you"

"Eriol" Tomoyo whined and then jumped on him, making them both fall on the ground.

Rika and Aki were kissing publicly while Mika was whispering some stuff to Naoko which made her giggle endlessly. Syaoran looked at all the couples and shook his head in disbelief. Who would've thought his cousins would end up having girlfriends just after a day? His gaze turned to Sakura who was now holding Tomoyo's camcorder and facing it at couple after couple with a smile on her face.

"Sakura" Syaoran started.

"Oi!" someone shouted from afar. All of them stopped what they were doing and looked to the direction of the voice.

Not far away was Takashi waving his hand in the air with Chiharu beside him. They both ran to the group, Chiharu starting to look furious.

"What happened here?" Chiharu questioned all of them.

Tomoyo got off Eriol and helped him up to a sitting position. Aki and Rika just looked at the new arrivals, as well as Naoko and Mika. Syaoran looked at Chiharu and Takashi with a raised eyebrow and Sakura just smiled at them.

"Just having a bit of fun" Sakura answered for the group, turning off the camcorder.

"Mika?" Takashi said out loud.

Mika looked at him then realization dawned on him. "Takashi!"

"Mika!" Takashi repeated before moving towards him and doing a complicated handshake. "How yah been doing?"

"Great, you?"

"Fine as I can ever be" Takashi replied, putting an arm around Chiharu's shoulder.

Chiharu eyed the group then at Takashi before removing his arm from around her.

"You know this girl Takashi?"

"Yes he knows this girl" Chiharu answered for him rudely.

"She's my fiancé" Takashi added. "Do you know each other?"

"Yeah, she called us idiots"

"Huh?"

"I'll tell you later" Mika said with a wave of his hand.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Takashi asked, making all the girls look at the guys.

"Yeah what are you doing here?" Naoko asked Mika, Rika asked Aki, Tomoyo asked Eriol, and Sakura asked Syaoran.

"Business" Syaoran answered.

"By the way Syaoran, Takashi is the one I told you about who wanted to join us" Mika told him, making Syaoran look at Takashi over.

"Join what?" Chiharu asked Takashi who just smiled at her. "Takashi!"

"Err…I'll talk to you guys later" Takashi told the group before walking away with a furious Chiharu. She was the only one who hadn't had the faintest clue of what's going on.

"What was that about?" Eriol asked.

"Chiharu never likes being left out…especially by Takashi" Tomoyo said.

"You know Takashi?" Naoko asked Mika.

"Yeah, we're cousins…a very far degree of a cousin" they all nodded.

"Anyway, what business do you have that concerns us?"

"Well, I made Ren and Keichii watch over you girls from afar, just in case the Kins are onto us" the girls nodded at this. "Rika and Naoko are clean but…Sakura, you and Tomoyo seem to have a little tail wagging behind you"

"W-What?" Sakura stuttered. She never noticed anyone follow her around or anything. "Are you sure?"

Syaoran nodded and passed Sakura a folder. "These were taken when we were in the club and when you were at your house yesterday night"

Sakura looked through the photos of the supposed stalkers. There were three girls. Two looked liked twins and were about Syaoran's age and the third one was just about Sakura's age. All of them disguised and well hidden from the crowd from the club and from the trees at Tomoyo's yard.

Tomoyo and Sakura looked at the picture of the youngest girl intently, both somehow recognizing the face.

"I think I know that girl" they both said in unison. "You do?" they both asked each other together. They both giggled and nodded.

"Have you seen her before?" Syaoran asked.

"I'm not sure if it's her but somehow I think it is" Tomoyo said thoughtfully.

"Me too" Sakura said. "I think she was that lady I bumped into on the road which is why I dropped my stuff, that day when you almost ran me over"

"That lady in the trench coat with the hat who was in such a hurry to leave?" Rika asked.

"Yeah, I didn't see her face clearly but I still did get a glimpse, and I'm sure she has the same hair as this girl in the photo"

"Well, I saw her the day my mom visited"

"You mean the day they came to our house?" Sakura asked, pointing at Syaoran.

Tomoyo nodded. "Yah, just when I let my mother set off, I thought I saw a person watching me from a nearby tree. I'm not sure if that's her but somehow I think it was"

"This isn't good Syaoran" Eriol pointed out seriously.

"Got that right" he muttered before looking at all the girls one by one. "Ok, here it is. Sakura and Tomoyo, I think it best if you live with us now"

"Why? They haven't done anything to us" Sakura said.

"Yet" Syaoran pointed out. "I can't risk both of you to be alone. We're not even sure if they're watching us now, and if they are it would become more dangerous for you to live on your own. We'll go to your house with you later to get all your things" they sat there silent but nodded at this.

"What about us?" Rika spoke up.

"Yeah Syaoran, as you said. If those girls are watching us right now, they'd be in danger as well" Aki said protectively.

"Then all of them will have to live with us"

"What about our parents?" Naoko said. It was good for Tomoyo and Sakura for not having their parents live with them but she and Rika did.

"Make up a lie. Shouldn't be hard, you're all rich aren't you? Your parents wouldn't be home that much am I right?" they nodded grimly at the truth of his statement.

The bell rang.

"That's the end of lunch. We have to go back to class" Rika said disappointedly. She wasn't the only one disappointed, the rest of the female population in the school started to file back into the school regrettably. They all wanted to stay and see if there were any more hot guys like them who might come.

"Can't you ditch?" Aki suggested rather than ask.

"I guess but…where are we going?"

"Maybe it's better for you girls to get home and pack your stuff right now than later" Eriol said to Tomoyo and Sakura.

"So you're both coming, how bout you two?" Syaoran asked looking at Naoko and Rika.

"I guess we'll come along, we'll ask permission from each others parents so it'll be more convincing" Naoko said.

"Ok then. Let's ride"

*****

Syaoran and Eriol stopped their bikes by the front doors and stood it up with the stands. Sakura and Tomoyo both got off and went inside with the two following them. Syaoran followed Sakura into her room as Eriol followed Tomoyo into her room.

After closing the door behind him, Syaoran took out his phone and looked through the numbers.

"Ren" he said into the phone. "I want you to bring one of the trucks at the Daidoujis. We'll be here waiting for you…we'll be moving some of the girls' stuff to the mansion. Ja" he closed the phone and pocketed it.

"Err…Syaoran" Sakura started anxiously.

"Hmm?" he said, walking around the room, looking at all the picture frames being stood up and pinned everywhere.

"A-About Saturday night…Umm…just so you know. I was thinking clearly, and I am right now" she said hesitantly.

"Who is this?" he asked, looking at one particular photo.

"That's my mother, Nadeshiko"

"Nadeshiko? My mother had a friend named Nadeshiko, but she was born Chinese but lived somewhere here in Japan"

"Well, Nadeshiko is a common Japanese name, and I don't believe I have Chinese blood"

"I'm not saying she was your mother"

"Oh…Ok" she said unsurely.

"I don't want her to be your mother because she already died, a few months ago"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be. She was a nice lady though. She always used to play this very soothing song…very calming to the soul. My mother learned it from her and now plays it a lot" she nodded at this, somehow remembering her own mother when she taught her the song she played during her 18th birthday. "And Sakura"

"Hai?" she looked up at him.

"I had given a lot of thought about our conversation Saturday night" she nodded for him to continue. "Well, that was the only time I realized that Mei Lin was right. I never really do give myself a chance. Nor did I ever give other girls a chance. As I also have noticed, you're the very first girl who even made me realize what's always been there all this time. I've been secluding myself from what I should be experiencing and I only noticed it now coz of you. What I'm trying to say here is, I would like to give myself a chance at a relationship and it's obvious to me that you do to" Sakura nodded again. "So, we're together now?" she nodded again.

Sakura didn't know if this was a way of proposing for a girlfriend-boyfriend relationship but she thought it was rather close enough. She was still unsure of it though, but that was until he kissed her.

*****

Syaoran lowered his head down to hers and kissed her fully on the lips. Sakura tensed up at this sudden action, but slowly started to return the kiss and close her eyes.

His hands roamed around her back as hers started to snake around his neck. She tilted her head a bit as he nibbled on her lower lip. She ran her hand through his already messy hair. Syaoran was teasing her with his tongue, wanting to gain entrance into her mouth. Slowly and hesitantly she opened her mouth and welcomed his into hers.

Sakura moaned in pleasure at the contact. She teased him back while slowly caressing his cheek with one hand and rubbing his torso with the other. He lifted Sakura by the ass and carried her over to the large empty table and sat her there not breaking the kiss.

Her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer as he started to remove the tie from her uniform. After ridding of it, he slowly unbuttoned her school blouse. Sakura did the same by unbuttoning his polo shirt and slowly sliding it off as he did hers. Syaoran threw her and his blouse aside. He carried Sakura from the table and walked over towards her bed without any difficulty. He laid her softly on the bed with him on top of her as they both kicked off their shoes.

Sakura finally broke the kiss to get some air as he started to kiss her jaw down to her neck and sucked on it, receiving a moan from Sakura. His kisses landed on her breast, placing soft kisses just by her cleavage, now starting to get aroused. She held herself up by her elbows as he instinctively placed his hands behind her to try and unclasp her bra. After doing so he slid off the straps and finally took the whole thing off and casting it away.

"Beautiful" he whispered, staring at her full breasts.

Sakura moaned loudly as his lips captured one of her already hard nipples into his mouth, sucking on it and teasing it with his tongue. His hand rested on her hips as the other massaged her other breast.

"God" Sakura said, still moaning from the new pleasure. She wondered why she hadn't done this ages ago.

Syaoran switched, now sucking on her other breast and caressed the other one. Sakura's constant moaning was getting him more aroused. He stopped and moved his head back up and kissed her on the lips again while his hands now massaged both of her breasts, then slowly trailed down her back then stopped on her ass, squeezing it. He reached for her skirt and lifted it up, realizing that she was only wearing her panties underneath it and nothing else. He slid his hand up her thigh and inserted his hand into her panties and noticed that she was already wet. Getting ready to slide down her panties…

"Syaoran" came Eriol's voice from outside the room.

Syaoran stopped and gave off an irritated sigh, making Sakura giggle but also a bit disappointed at the interruption. "What?" he growled.

"Well sorry for interrupting whatever you're doing in there" Eriol replied sarcastically, hearing the tone in his voice. "Wait…what are you doing in there?" he asked suspiciously with a grin on his face. "Anyway, we have to go. Ren is here with the truck. Start bringing down Sakura's stuff"

Syaoran and Sakura both glanced around her untouched and obviously unpacked things and sighed.

"Fine, fine, we'll just finish up the packing here. We were just talking about business anyways" he lied and looked at Sakura who raised an eyebrow at him. "What? This is business" he added to her making her smile.

"Whatever" she giggled. "Let's start packing" she pushed him off her and pulled down her skirt. Syaoran was still staring at her as she clasped back her bra and buttoned back her blouse. "What?"

"Nothing" she rolled her eyes and tied back her school tie and put on her shoes.

"By the way, I don't believe you when you said you never had sex or anything close to it to a girl before"

"I never said that. I have tried it a couple of times but I haven't tried getting into a relationship though"

"Wow that's good to know" she said sarcastically as he started to get dressed.

He smirked at her as she started to take out her clothes from her closet.

"You know I can feel you smirk from behind me"

*****

"Syaoran" Eriol said from behind him as Ren took off with all of Sakura and Tomoyo's belongings. The girls were still in the house, talking to Tomoyo's helpers.

"What is it?" Syaoran asked, turning to face Eriol who had a serious and thoughtful look on his face. "What's wrong?"

"I've been thinking, Tomoyo saw that younger girl when her mother left, right?" Syaoran nodded his head. "Well, we only met the girls that day and those spies were already on their trail"

"I've thought about that as well. It seems like the girls are not the only ones being followed"

"Us?"

"Who else do you think I mean?" he replied sarcastically.

"Well sorry" Eriol muttered also sarcastically.

"Seriously though, Shikou has been spying on us without us noticing"

"Hard to believe?"

"Under my watch? Of course it's hard to believe…I'm missing something here but I don't know what"

"And the great little wolf has spoken"

"Eriol" he warned at his cousin's childish jokes. Eriol is one of his favorite and most trusted cousins, just like Mei Lin. He knows his attitude full well that he always seems so jolly in the outside, but he also knew he was serious and even worried in the inside. He appreciated that in him but he sometimes just goes overboard with his cheery self.

"Fine, just trying to lighten up the dim hall of seriousness here"

"Like what you always do…and at the wrong time as usual"

"Oh you know me all too well" Eriol replied in a grin. "So, you think there's a spy in the group?"

"No, and I'm sure of that but probably someone close to a member in our group is spying"

"I've looked through all the personal bios of our members before confirming them to you and even reach to their far-relatives to make sure if they have any relation to the Kins or any of its members. So far, they're all clean" Eriol pointed out.

"Which leads us to this problem, the person spying on one of us must be a friend or someone not of relation for us not to know" Eriol nodded. "Ok, here's what I want you to do. Tell Mika and Aki to ask all of the Wolves living with us, especially the important members, who they have been with. Get the names of every person they had been seeing or have been talking to for the past month and get the bios"

"If you say so" Eriol shrugged, taking out his cell phone. "Mika?"

*****

"Why?" Aki answered through the phone. "Well, alright then"

He flipped back his phone and pocketed it.

"Who was that?" Rika asked softly.

"Mika, we have a job to do for Syaoran"

"Is it dangerous?"

"Nothing dangerous" he smiled at her and kissed the tip of her nose. "Now let's go. We've finished packing your stuff an hour ago. Mika and Naoko are probably back at the mansion by now"

Rika nodded and slowly got off him. She slid out of bed with the blanket wrapped around her naked form and picked up her clothes from the floor.

Aki chuckled.

"Oh shut up, now get dressed" she ordered.

"Yes mother" he replied obediently, grabbing for his boxers.

Rika smiled and shook her head in amusement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16 0 19
a forced marriage leads Sakura on Journey through danger and adventure follow Her and her friends as a story of heartbreak, mystery, betrayal and rom...
17K 537 27
~A coming of age story~ 10 years have passed since all the cards have been changed to Sakura Cards. Sakura has grown into a young woman, and balance...
818 6 20
Syaoran, a popular actor, lost his heart 5 years ago. Sakura, a mother, loves the children she gave birth to 5 years ago. Syaoran meets 2 children wh...
316K 8.4K 25
*discontinued ; unedited* You are a wolf yokai who lives in the forest's of Japan. You settled yourself in the beautiful town where the Landgod has h...