Enchantress

By Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... More

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter - 1

880 29 4
By Ginnyzyn

Jenifer Andez's POV

This feels so good and soothing. I would like to stay like this forever. The world around me is so calm and silent. Why can't people stay like this always? In a resting state! I am half asleep and half conscious. I'm a lazy sleeper and am lazy 24/7. I was enjoying my peaceful state and felt at ease.

Ease ??? my feet !!!

Who am I to say this? How can I really be in peace when I have these two disturbing elements with me? Ofcourse, am talking about my best friends Stacy Nicole and Emily fields. I'm laying in between them.

No, they are the one laying beside me !!!

I was fully covered with my duvet and suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my lower belly. I released myself from the duvet to check who was the intruder of my peaceful sleep. Of course most definitely it is my craziest friend Stacy. Both of her legs were now on my belly and she is sleeping in a horizontal position. Whereas I and Emily were laying in a vertical position.

Gentle advice, never share your bed with Miss.Stacy Nicole.

Within no time, I was being choked. I cursed myself for accepting to share a dorm with these two idiots. I slowly tried to push away the hands which is now placed with the thud on my throat. It was none other than my another friend Emily.

What a good start for the day ???

I pushed both of them away from me when the alarm went off. I stood up from the bed turned off the alarm clock and looked at those two sleeping faces. They both looked so cute and innocent.

"Wait !!! Did I call them innocent? Miss. Andez have you lost your mind? They are Stacy and Emily. How on this world they could be innocent? Your still sleeping. Wake up". My inner self screamed at me.

I laughed at the thought of calling them innocent because I clearly know they are not. Whatever it is, they are my best friend's and am not planning to live without them.

Keeping aside all the love I have for them, I braced myself for waking up them. It has always been my duty to get them out of there bed. I agree that am a lazy sleeper but these two are deadly sleeper's. I gently sat beside Stacy and placed a soft kiss on her forehead and shaked her a bit. She stirred in her sleep and rolled towards Emily and hugged her tightly. I mentally rolled my eyes at the sight. They are so very childish. I crawled myself towards them and shaked them aggressively, which is the only way to bring back these two from their dream land.

"Wake up Em and Stan". I literally yelled at them.

"Go away Jen. Let me sleep for five more minutes". Comes a sleepy voice of Stacy.

"It's already six in the morning and we will be late for our morning routine.Wake up you two". I again whisper yelled at them.

"Jen, please am in a romantic date with my boyfriend in my dream. Do not disturb and get lost". Saying this Emily rolled on to the other edge of the bed and covered herself with duvet.

I face slammed myself and pulled away the duvet off of them. Both of their eyes snapped open and I literally laughed at them. Because I know it is freaking cold in the morning and the temperature in our room was dead down as we don't have any heater's in our dorm.

"Stop Jen". They said in unison and woke up finally. Both starred at me with fury.

"Why would you do that? You are always having fun by disturbing our sleep". Stacy accused me and leaned on my shoulders.

I side hugged her and Emily placed her head on my lap and laid down. I stroked her hair gently and said, "Dear Stacy, am I the one who is really disturbing your sleep?". I questioned her with raised eyebrows.

She nodded her head and yawned softly.

"Obviously it is both of you. Stacy, you kicked me and threw your whole leg's on me the whole tight and Emily, you literally choked me. You both were the one who was giving me troublesome nights and now accusing me as an intruder?". I snapped at both of them and showed a fake hurt.

Both of them looked at me and suddenly hugged me which literally killed me.

"My Gem Jen, you are never an intruder and I love hugging you while asleep because you are freaking so very soft and comfy". Stacy spoke in her baby voice which literally melted my heart. But I remained firm to maintain my fake hurt.

"Honey, you are born to tolerate us and that is why I love you the most in this universe. You are my soulmate. You are anything but an intruder". Emily said with a smile in her sleepy eyes.

This made me to fly on cloud nine but I composed myself and pushed them away.

We love to go on a morning walk and do some workout in the nearby park. The climate will be so good in the mornings with bird chirping, less people, half cloudy and half mild sunny and especially, Starbucks offers discount for their early coffee customers and we all three are Starbucks lovers.

Starbucks itself a fashion!

We went to the park. Did some jogging and workout and walked back to our dorm with our coffee.

It was 7:30 in the morning and we are still sitting and having coffee. None of us is planning to get ready to college.

"What should I wear for the college today?". Out of nowhere Stacy asked us with a huge smile on her face.

"Wear something according to the climate but what's with that smile?". I asked her with a suspicious look.

Stacy suddenly averted her eyes from us and her cheeks turned red.

Is she blushing ???

"Whoa.... Something is definitely wrong and we're not gonna move an inch until you tell us the matter". Emily narrowed her eyes at stacy and questioned her firmly. I gave her the same look.

"Umm, there is nothing to tell anyway. I was excited about the college. That's it". Stacy replied in a low voice with a hint of smile in her face.

"You being excited about going to college is something that will never happen on this mother universe. Now speak the goddamn truth, Stacy!". I said in a irritated tone because I know she's definitely hiding something from us.

"You are right, Jen. Since when sun started rising in the west?". Emily asked teasingly while biting her fingernails with her eyes locked on Stacy.

"Enough you two. You both are behaving as if I did something unforgivable. Didn't I make myself clear that there is nothing to tell? Now come let's get going". Stacy snapped at us and stood up from the couch and begun to walk away.

Before she could walk away we blocked her way by standing in front of her and gave her a deadliest glare.

"Now what?". Stacy curled her lips and pouted.

"Your cuteness is not going to work today. Tells us the truth or else, we are not walking out of the dorm today". Emily spoke with anger in her voice to which Stacy gulped.

"Why are you hiding things from me, Stacy? I thought I was your best friend? Don't you like me?". I questions Stacy with a hint of sadness in my voice.

I become really sad knowing that Stacy wasn't comfortable in sharing things with us. We were never like this before. We used to share each and every happenings of our life since childhood and now it seems like someone have changed. I am deeply hurt.

After seeing the tears forming in my eyes Stacy rushed towards me and cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears gently.

"Oh good! Jen, don't cry. I am really sorry. I didn't know that I was hurting your feelings. I am so sorry". She said in a pleasing tone which made me cry even more. I can't see my friends going distant from me. They are a part of me.

"You made her cry and now what? Still gonna hide things from us?". Emily questioned her and pulled me towards her for a tight hug.

Stacy Nicole's POV :

"You shut up, Em. I didn't mean to make her upset and we both knew she is too sensitive and even little things will make her cry". I snapped at Emily. How could she accuse me of something that I would never dare to do even in my dreams.

Hurting our Jennifer will be the last thing that I wanted to do on this earth. She is the most important person of my life and I can never see tear's in her eyes. I know I have taken this too far by hiding it from them. Jen must have thought that I was uncomfortable in sharing things with them and that made her cry. She can't see I or Em going distant from her. That much she loves us and the same goes with me too.

"Okay fine. I will tell everything but do not you two snap at me. Deal?". I asked them cautiously knowing that I will be dead after this questioning session.

"Can't promise anything. It depends on what you are about to blurt out". Emily spoke casually which made me frown. She always gets on my nerves but still she's my other half.

"Fine! Nothing important but Damian invited me for his birthday party and I was thinking about whether to go or not". I blurted out biting my lower lip and getting ready for the storm that is yet to come.

Out of no-freaking-where the kindest Jennifer stopped crying and came out of Em's hold and narrowed her eyes at me.

"Who's Damian?". Jenifer asked me while wipping her eyes like a baby with her sleeve.

I rolled my eyes at her. "She doesn't even aware of her own classmates. How can she be so clueless? This girl needs to be spoiled so badly and immediately". I thought to myself and sat on the couch which is placed beside our bed and both of them placed themselves on the bed and crossed their long legs.

Queens !!!

"Damian Knight, are college's football team captain. We have been seeing each other and are friends quite a while. So, I've been invited for his party". I spoke every word without giving a break.

"Why are we not aware of your friendship with the famous football team Captain, Mr.Knight, himself? And when did you got the time to ditch us and make time for him?". Emily questioned me harshly and also teasingly.

"Oh, stop it Em! I wasn't ditching anyone. You very well know that Jen spends most of her time in library and and am not a bookworm. So in her absence he gave me company and that's how we become friends". I explained the fact to them. I really don't want them to think that I ditched them for Damian. I know he is hot but I would never do that to my friends.

"Fine. Understandable. And are you planning to go to the party alone, without us ?". Jenifer questioned me calmly and I know this is coming. That's why I was hiding the party thing from them.

"Yes. You both are not going with me to the party". I said in a equal calm tone but my insides we're shaking. They would never budge easily.

"Why can't we go with you?". Emily raised her eyebrows at me.

"Because I'm the only one who is invited and going to any party without being invited is rude and manner-less behaviour". I tried to convince them.

"We are your friends Miss.Nicole and you think we have manners?". Emily said with a smirk and Jen laughed at her comment.

"Em please don't". I literally begged her to stop doing this to me. Because I know if Jen will be requesting the same, I wouldn't be able to say no to her. After all, she is so dear to me.

Looking at Emily, I sensed that she is planning something evil and Jen is going to be the tool for her evilness.

Emily slowly circled her arms around Jen's shoulder and winked at her.

Jen smiled cutely and ran towards me to the couch and hugged me from side.

"Stacy, please take me too. I also want to go to the party. It's really stressful and these assignments are killing me and also you promised me that you will never see a guy without me being beside you. Pretty please. Take me with you too". she spoke in her most gentle voice and that's it, am down.

I am definitely gonna kill Em for this. She always use Jen as an arrow to aim me but, who can say no to a person like Jenifer. She is so adorable and I would marry her if I was a boy. lol.

"Okay fine. You two can come with me and I will manage to get invitations for you two too". I spoke and hugged her back.

She squealed in joy and hugged me more tightly. Em too came towards me and hugged both of us.

"Fine girl's. we gonna rock the party and be the showstopper". Emily yelled and jumped on as in excitement which made all three of us fall from the couch. We all ended up hurting our butt but still laughing like idiots.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 1.1K 60
Teresa Smith is a fearless passionate girl, who worked hard for achieving a life of her dreams. Little did she know that her vacation trip to pairs w...
15.2K 502 15
Alejandro Cruz is alive for one reason and one reason only To kill his cousin, Andres Cruz He has a plan but is not counting on the Lord dropping Au...
1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...
2.2M 89.4K 72
#1 on the billionaire hot list (May 16) Avery Tanner's life is about to change when she saves a young man from his death. She can't stop thinking of...