The Hybrid | Bts Ot7 fanfic (...

By Yanification_2007

What happens when a chain of random events leads a hybrid to the biggest mafia group in the world. What if th... More

Before You Read
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
Listen up, Nerds.
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
Note.
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXIX
XXXX
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX(Final)
Note

XXXVIII

7.9K 446 105
By Yanification_2007

"Gosh, I missed this face!" Jungkook exclaimed engulfing the poor girl in a hug. "I... don't think that is what you wore yesterday, Doll..." Jimin entered as he looked up and down over the huge white shirt that was on her body.

"We got wet." Jin smiled as he took off his jacket. "In the shopping complex?" Hoseok said as he sipped on his cup. Soma softly smiled at him pulling him into a hug, his free hand wrapped around her waist as she rubbed her cheek on his chest in affection; taking in the familiar scents.

"Change of plans... We went to the beach." He shrugged. Yoongi hummed receiving a tiny arm hug from the feline. She had missed them. 'Taehyung?' "In his room" Yoongi smiled ruffling her hair.

She smiled walking up to her room. With a soft noise, the door opened she locked it behind her. Her eyes trailed on the long mirror right in front of her. It always amazed her how a simple shiny sheet was able to show you how you looked. But then her eyes struck un her head. Two animal-like ears standing high up. 

She looked at her tail that swayed behind her. Her eyes watered as she remembered the events from last night. Her knees gave up as she fell on the floor. Warm tears escaped her eyes as she cried. Her weak fingers clasped on her ears as she pulled on them harshly trying to rip them off her head.

Tears stained her face as she tried to remove those ears. If they weren't there, Jin might love her. Everyone might love her. After a lot of harsh gripping and pulling they wouldn't come off. They... just wouldn't

They reminded her, that she was a lowlife, a slave, an animal, and a pet to those whom she loves like no tomorrow. No doubt now. She loved them. And had no second thoughts, but Jin's actions clearly showed her. They never looked or thought of her like that. 

Her mind rolled on all the things they did together...

Cuddles, cooking, playing, laughing. All the things, Humans do with their pets or servants. Maybe friends. But well, she couldn't help but be appreciative. Also, if she asked herself, She didn't deserve it. At all. 

Every word Namjoon had said that day was true. She was a whore... A slut. A machine used for pleasure and satisfaction. She doesn't deserve to be in here. And here she had sewed dreams of them falling in love... With her...

Incomprehensible.

Namjoon opened his dresser. Filled with blazers, suits, trousers... What would be fit for a...-?

What were they doing actually? Reading... What should he wear to the library? Pants? What's gonna look good?

Shirt? Blazer? 

Would be too much, wouldn't it? Maybe, Vest? Nah. In the end, he was wearing a black sweater and grey sweatpants. Which he was already wearing. He had successfully wasted three hours for nothing. He sighed. His eyes trail off to the small digital watch kept near his bed. It's time.

He sighed walking out of his bedroom. It depended on today. If he made a good impression and she accepts his apology then he might have a chance to get closer to her...

Namjoon harshly slapped his forehead in anger as he stared at the mess he had created in the name of 'cozy corner.' He sighed. He had no time to fix it now. Just when he turned around to bring the books he saw Soma slowly walking closer to him he looked over to her long hair tied in a messy bun; A white tank top hugging her body and thick black sweatpants hung on her waist.

She looked up to meet Namjoon's eyes her cheek burned. Namjoons neck and ears turning red. He coughs. "Ah- S-Stay there! I'll Bring the books! We can read on the terrace." He said deciding to spend the evening near the bonfire, the 'cozy corner' was the last place wanted her to sit on. 

Soma shyly nodded as Namjoon walked past her to get the new novels he had selected. Soma shuddered when their shoulders brushed. She sighed slowly walking towards the balcony; her lips stretching at the beautiful Jungle. Long trees cover the green landscape. A panther's dream. 

It felt like she was being called by it. She sighed just when she turned around her eyes caught a baby blue blanket covering the antique couch that was once there. fluffy pillows rather messily placed on there.  A circular small table was placed with two mugs on it. A clear jar of water sitting proudly on it. She smiled.

Namjoon returned to the balcony, a confused frown on his eyebrows as he carried the three books. Soma broke into a soft smile when their eyes meet. Patting the place beside her on the messy but comfortable spot, she called him to come sit. Namjoon looked away, a deep red color tinting her neck and ears. 

'Come on. It's comfortable. I love it.' Soma gestured as she giggled at his reaction. She could smell it. He was no longer toxic like before. A bashful but happy scent engulfed him. He gently plopped on the couch- "I expected it to look good... But-"

'How's your burn?' Namjoon shrugged. "Fine?" Soma softly scoffed. 'Show me.' She said pulling his hand from behind his back. Namjoon sighed when she inspected the bandaged arm. 'It'll get better. Just take care...'  

Namjoon nodded softly. 'What did you get though? The books?' 

Namjoon Caughed as he takes out the three novels. "These. Ah... one of them is romantic... I don't really read such books I prefer mystery, thriller, suspense and such. I was not sure what you liked... So I picked a romance and drama and others..." He said spreading the three books. Soma's eyes sparkled at the new books.

'Pride and Prejudice...'

'The Lord of the rings...'

'The hound of the Baskervilles...'

The first one that captured her eyes was a book written by Arthur Conan Doyle... And she picked it up... 'Can I read this?' She signed as her eyes rolled back to the book...

He nodded as he fought back a smile, her eyes eagerly trailed down the book. Gosh... She was going to make him go insane!

Mrs. Hurst and her sister allowed it to be so—but still they admired her and liked her, and pronounced her to be a sweet girl, and one whom they would not object to know more of. Miss Bennet was therefore established as a sweet girl, and their brother felt authorized by such commendation to think of her as he chose.

Namjoon was already on the fifth chapter of his book even though his eyes were often trailing over to the hybrid as she read through the pages with a hard frown.

His eyes slowly cruised over her small face. Her thin eyebrows scrunched together her nose twitching momentarily, and when her tongue would come out to roll over her lips, it would make him go insane. It was amazing that a small act to prevent her lips from drying was having such an impact on him.

He knew he had reached the limit of staring when the book fell from his fingers a red color tinted his cheeks as Soma looked at him while laughing. He coughed softly as he picked up the book.

It had been five minutes since then. Namjoon has been daydreaming. His eyes stuck un his face. He was so drowned in his thoughts he couldn't comprehend that the girl had been staring back at him all along with sparkles in her eyes.

Namjoon snaps his eyes in shock when he sees a giggly hybrid tugging the novel out of his hands. "Wh-What are you doing?" He asks confused. Pulling the book to him as he leaned back. Soma laughed. 'What's the point of reading a book when it's upside down?' She signed. Namjoon's cheeks flared as he violently shakes his head and rubs the back of his neck. 

Soma smiled closing her book and placing it on the couch as she pushes herself up, standing from the comfortable dent she had created while sitting on the spot for more than 40 minutes.

"Wh-Where are you going?" He asks panicking. Did he creep her out by staring? Or did he say some embarrassing stuff out loud?

Soma chuckled at his squeaky voice. 'Nothing, don't feel like reading right now.' She signed at him while her legs moved back towards the railings. She gave a small grin to Namjoon before turning away and facing the evening forest. The moisture of the environment landed on her face, refreshing her soul.

"It feels good here, doesn't it?"Namjoon spoke as his arms clasped together, and his forearms rested on the black railings in comfort. Soma sighed and nodded. Her eyes glance at Namjoon, his features as calm as the setting sun.

The fire of rage that once used to sit rather proudly on his nose bridge had magically turned into a calm ocean and settled in his dragon orbs hiding behind rimmed glasses. "The sunset looks beautiful from here... I watch it almost every day..."He said. "Do you like it?"

He asked. His frame now faces the rather smaller hybrid who hummed in silence as she rubbed her palms together to keep them warm. Namjoon sighed. 'I like the sun, especially when it sets. As if it challenges the stars to shine as long as they can until he rises again...'

"You can watch it every day if you like it so much?" Namjoon spoke beside her ear as she feels a warm fabric being hung on her shoulders. She looked at him with a frown as he carefully wraps it around her. 'But you said, I am not allowed to-'

"Can you forget whatever I said?" He asks breaking her gestures. Soma's hands stay put in their position as she looks at him wide-eyed. Namjoon sighed. His hands hesitantly landed on hers. His slender cold fingers wrapped around her warm soft ones as he gave them a soft squeeze. Gathering as much courage as he could.

"I won't try to shadow whatever I did Soma. And even if I try, I can't shadow whatever I did in the past. I have done things that might be unjustifiable. Hell, I hardly think you will even consider my apology..."

"But I am willing to try Soma..."

"I swear, I don't think I have ever felt this broken in my entire life. I hurt you. Without knowing how difficult your life already was, I just added up to all the grieve you will remember. I ruined the only thing I had in the name of family. I was at fault."

"The others won't even look at me, Soma..." His voice broke as his fingers start loosening their grip. Soma softly intertwined her fingers with his, squeezing them, as if encouraging him to continue. She knew if he didn't speak his heart out, it will eat him up on the inside.

 "I knew I had to make things better, And I-I thought I should apologize to you first... Please, Som... Please forgive me. I also wanna be that one man you help out of his overcoat when I return from work or-or cuddle me on the couch..."

Warm tears shone in his eyes as he looked at her bright radiant eyes filled with shimmer. A small smile breaks onto her face. The coldest face of all was right here in front of her, like a five-year-old craving for his mother's attention.

She smiled.

"Please, Som... Just once, give me a chance... Please?"

Soma untangles her fingers from his as her hands quickly raise to wipe a lone pearl of a tear that had dared to fall from his eyes. Her hands cup his cheeks as she tiptoed to reach his height; the baby blue blanket fell off her frame; Namjoon's head lowering with her as she softly pecks the soft skin between his eyebrow.

Namjoon's bulky hands wrap around her waist as he pulls her closer. Soma softly gasps as she is pulled slightly off her feet. She smiled and wrapped her legs on his waist as his head nuzzles in the crook of her neck. Soma's hands wrap around her neck as one of her palms raises up to softly scratch his hair as a sign of love and comfort.

Soft purrs emit from her chest as she smiled; unconsciously feeling safe. "I promise you Som... I'll never let anyone hurt you..." He said with a whimper the newly given nickname rolling off his lips like honey...

"You are mine to protect Soma... You belong with me..."

"I own them all. And you do too for, You belong with me, love. You are mine..."

"Moreover. He slapped you. And you; are mine."

Possessive much?

You know the drill Y'all. VOTE!

 Okay, everyone. Please consider reading this. I NEED to discuss some serious things.

First of all. If you don't like a book. Kindly piss the fuck off! I won't write things like, "leave if you don't like it." If you don't like the characters or writing style of the writer, THAT IS the queue for you to get. the. fuck. out! Don't go commenting shit on people's stories. You are unconsciously attacking someone. Someone who is very much motivated can feel like shit. It can be really demotivating. SO, please. Mind your tongue whenever you say something, or in Wattpad's case, mind your fingers! Don't go attacking new writers with your shits.

If you think you can help them, you can KINDLY tell them to improve something in their story, give them suggestions. DO NOT criticize them for trying their very best!

Breathe in. Breath out.

Now it feels better.

Thank you to everyone who read this chapter. I am slightly tight on time, as my finals are going on, so yeah, bare with my ass. I might upload weekly till the 14th of march. after that regular and mostly day after another scheduled will be allowed, most likely. 

And And And.

We are reaching 60K+ reads! I am so goddamn thankful! Thank you thank you thank you! And for the votes too. It raises my spirit when I read your comments. I love you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Jamais Vu By Nyx

Fanfiction

203K 12.8K 90
This is a hybrid ot7 fanfic! What happens when 8 outcasts, banished from their packs for various reasons come together to make their own pack? can th...
5.1K 254 13
What the worst that could happen if Hoseok brings a stray kitten home, nothing much, right? !Bottom Yoongi cause I was a baby army back then!! Jikoo...
14.2K 814 27
Struggling medical student Hoseok is on his way home when a shadowy figure crosses his path into an alleyway. Figuring it's a teen trying not to get...
871K 33.6K 48
After her parents, brother and sister in law all passed away in a car accident Y/N is left to raise her little niece and nephew. Looking to get away...