can we kiss forever | vk✓

By EuphoriaUnnie

6th book! in the hospital, jungkook awoke with a headache and severe amnesia. his head has healed since then... More

intro (trailer)
02 | a betrayer
03 | flashback
04 | euphoria nursing home
05 | gugu like a child
06 |character introduction
07 | bruise cheeks
08 | luna
09 | i'm not a kid
10 | gugu hates dora
11 | family sorrow
12 | three months later
13 | a date with daddy!
14 | tea cup & ferris wheel
15 | roller coaster ride
16 | gugu don't cry, okay?
17 | confused hearts
18 | sleep with a broken heart
19 | emotionally hurt
20 | meeting luna
21 | a game called fate
22 | falling again
23 | our mommy's past
24 | panic triggered
25 | healing
26 | deaths kiss
27 | alive
28 | cold faith
29 | heart instincts
30 | painful lies
31 | precious soul
32 | epiphany
34 | i'd took the bullet for you
35 | can we kiss forever?
36 | your eyes tell
37 | memory card
38 | stay alive
39 | my universe
Final Chapter (1)
Finale and Flashback
Can We Kiss Forever?

33 | i promise

535 28 67
By EuphoriaUnnie

a/n: uhh hi sweets. i'm lateee.  anyways do read chapter 32 for a lil' recap if you've forgotten what's going on. :'(

we have seen enough of reunions and partings, but can we still asked for more happy moments?

weeks passed by in a blur and everyone were in good terms now.

for jimin and yoongi, they mostly spend their day with huggies. because yoongi found out from taehyung that jiminie likes to cuddles.

jimin belongs to him and only him, and it's not the first time the thought has crossed yoongi's mind to express his obvious affection to everyone openly by holding the latter's waist twenty-four seven.

running his fingers through jimin's hair, rubbing his shoulders, small caresses here and there. soft kisses too and jimin finds that somewhat interesting.

he also does not miss any opportunity to drape himself all over yoongi's like an exceedingly cute sloth. of course, it's really adorable.

for another recent couple, namjoon and seokjin, they are abit moving towards the chill side.

they have plenty of time to wrap their heads around that kind of saying 'i do' commitment; for now, they're just enjoying being together as much as they can.

mr jeon? well he didn't mind to adopt two more child. he really wanted to spend time with yeonjun and tzuyu, since their parents abandoned them.

he figured having a nice son and daughter would be great. when tzuyu was bullied in school, she would complaint to her papa jeon first things first and mr jeon are lovin' it when the child came to him.

currently taehyung was sitting in luna's room, on her super single bed as they watched 'dora the explorer the movie' together. it had been awhile since the jeon's was busy settling other issues.

recently jungkook always had something to do, but he still never shared with taehyung until he said that once everything is ready then he will invite taehyung to somewhere.

taehyung pouted because of how secretive jungkook with him. it's annoying him, all he wants is to cuddle his man, y'know.

but today especially, taehyung could barely keep the smile off his face. it was winter and snowy sunday, which meant that it was finally time for his outing with luna, jimin and jungkook.

taehyung is the most happiest soul ever and he felt like passing out of happiness.

he hope may the day be filled with breaths of fresh air, moments full of genuine love, contentment, and rejuvenation! 🍓🌷🍒🌸

they all went to bay east garden (nature park) an open spacious area. -
namjin, yoonmin, yeonjun, tzuyu and papa jeon joins them as well.

jungkook runs back to his car to grab something. he quickly returns to taehyung and holding up the two toned purple colored kite to taehyung.

"tae, you see these words?"

".. y- you wrote them?" taehyung asked as the look of surprise faded from his face and turned into a smile.
the short sentences was deep but he thought the kite was very good looking, actually.

"well.... yes?"

"nooo, kookie papa copied from the internet!" came the sweet childish voice of luna and everyone gasp pretending to be shock while looking at her.

"haish luna!" jimin shush her covering her mouth. its supposed to be a secret but the little girl spoiled it. the rest then chuckled along with luna's antics.

'the wind blows, you and i fly to the sky.' you know what it means?" jungkook asked and taehyung shook his head.

"its really simple. it means.. you'll hold the kite, while i held the string. and whenever we flew kites in the future, we will only remember this happiest moments. because when we saw our kite flying high, all our troubles will dissapear..

taehyung.. allowed me to be your kite forever, i promise to push all your troubles away."

"but, guu.. can you fly?.."

"yes, when i'm with you. you know why? because i'd be so happy that i'd fly to the sky-"

"did you copy that line from somewhere too? it doesn't sounds so rhyme.."

"no. this is how i truly feel. taehyung, i know i caused you to suffer to the point everyone got the wrong idea about you, and it makes you feel terrible. i know that because of me your world is raining, i'm sorry and i promise i'll hold up the sky for you. as long as i'm around.. i'll bear all the responsibility and never let you get hurt."

jungkook express in one breath, feeling fairly anxious. he then turns around facing the sky, "i swear to the sky above, that if i fail to do so, i'll be struck by light-"

taehyung immediately pulled jungkook into a tight hug.
"jeon jungkook! no need to make such a vow, how do you think i could live without you!? stop uttering nonsense."

why should this information shake taehyung so thoroughly? his heart fluttered in his chest and hot burning sensations reached the corners of his eyes.

giving it a small kiss on jungkook's lips, he softly said, "we shall fly this kite.. together and forever, okay?"

at the back, jimin, yoongi, namjoon and seokjin decided to tease the couple. — "yah, yoongi-ah if i'd were a kite, you'd be a string. without you, i can't soar into the sky....." jimin whispering out loud in yoongi's ear, licking and biting yoongi's earlobe in the process.

seokjin also pulled his lover closer to him, "joonie, joonie.. if i were a flying kite, i would touch the clouds and i would cover the distance between earth and sky..." namjoon nod in agreement with his handsome boyfriend.

everyone hugged each other along with their heartily laughter. well, the whole atmosphere were overwhelmed for them at least.

out of sudden, heavier gust of wind blew their lilac and purple kites forward unexpectedly. as if approving the pair deserved relationships.

jungkook then tossed the kite and it stayed in the sky, dancing with the snowflakes in the air. they entwined both of their hands together as they ran off to fly the kite.

"yay! kookie papa, taetae, run run run!" luna happily clapped and bouncing happily on jimin's arms.

hearing those little squeaks and giggles from the tiny girl, it was the most beautiful thing everyone had ever heard.

papa jeon whistled sweetly while fondly looking at the pair, "awhhh. that is so smooth like butter. and that is my son!" he was blushing like a tomato.~

if only he could fly the kite with his late wife. but he's just glad his late wife yejin and laila (tae's momma) must be flying their beautiful kites up there in their own heavenly nest.

they always say today is a gift so make the best of it.

the truth is this little moment called now is all what we have got, because we don't know what's coming next, we are in control of nothing. ~ so, we just have to holding on to the most fragile hope and do our best to make it special.

they had no idea how it started out. but hours ago, they were having fun in the park flying kites.

and now everyone were chilling by the sea side, away from the city.

one meter apart due to social distance, they spread out their own blanket mat, enjoying their own snacks and bubble teas.

another meter apart were taehyung and jungkook, staring up at the stars and wishing to hold onto this moment forever. and the next, their lips locked as if jungkook will be gone and they're super-glued.

they were quiet, which made things convenient. instead of lewd dirty talk or raunchy sounds of pleasure, there was nothing but whispers of sweet nothings and quick pecks. "am i doing this right, gugu?"

they were doing anything possible to press pause on this sweet night...
it was like caramel.. smooth, sweet and indulging.

it looked like they had finally found their escape. "don't talk, just keep going."

several murmurs of "i love you" were exchanged, and it had seemed like hours had passed before they both finally reached their peaks.

in reality, it had been maybe seventeen minutes, but that was fine.

they could have stayed that way all night. yet, the universe had unfortunate plans for them, and their entire world will changed in a manner of minutes.

"taetaeeeee! can you come with me to the washroom please?.." their princess luna appears in front of them, both her palms cover her eyes.

the warm air turns to a gentle breeze as taehyung and luna left the washroom.

suddenly he felt uneasy, his heart quickens and he felt extremely nervous.

his eyes immediately spotted a few men sat separately on the iron benches, some were seen lingering under the streetlight, in black fur coat looking at them with their cold demeanour face.

luna eyes look up towards taehyung's, "taetae, why are they looking at us like that? are they kookie papa friends?" her face looks so soft as she asked.

taehyung softens, a smile appearing in the corner of his mouth, "i- i think so? luna, shall we run to enjoy the wind? or you want me to carry you?"

luna blushing as she nods. she loves it when her taetae carries her. luna extending her arms and taehyung lift her up and hold her tight, her tiny legs wrapped around his waist.

he started to walk steadily but when he slightly turns his body, he saw his father and more of his men lurking in the distance started chasing him, his legs automatically go for a run.

how did papa managed to find me here? gugu, fate seems to be playing cruel jokes on me. but, i can choose not to fall victim to the jokes.

an odd gust of wind ran past him, at first pushing him down a little and he could feel his eye swelling up but he did his best not to cry.

he could hear clicking sounds like loading a gun behind him, it seems so near. he didn't want luna to see this and he can't afford anyone to hurt her.

his legs felt jelly now as the ultimate sign of weakness. and before he knew, in panic moments he turns at the nearest corner to hide.

his heart pounded so fast from the adrenaline running through his veins and his breath came in short gasps. - he puts down luna, pulled out his phone and quickly dialled a certain number.

luna felt tenses and she was terribly shaking. her cheeks started to heat up as her eyes skimmed the dark area away from the lamp post.

"s- soo s- scary. i dream of this before, us running away because bad men chasing us, taetae!" the acrid scent of her fear clouded over her mind.

she's on the verge of breaking down but slightly relaxes a little when taetae told her- kookie papa is coming to get them and punish all the bad, bad men.

"luna!"

"taehyung!"

taehyung heard a few familiar voices calling for them in the distance. and that prompt him to make the wrong move.

instead of responding to the other, he decided to run openly because he needs to save luna first. clearly she's not safe being with him.

"t- taetae, is that kookie papa and my mommy?" luna asked with a pout.

taehyung kisses her pouted lips. " yes, but they can't see us. we have to go to them."

luna stomped her feet, "i- i want mommy.. i want mommy! i want momm-"

"sssh! not so loud or else the bad men found us. i'll send you to kookie papa and mommy okay?" luna just nodded and wipes her tears.

"listen, i have something to tell you." taehyung tenses back up again as the little girl looks at him, warmth seems so settling he just wanted to held her in his arms.

"you shared with me your blueberry that night but you also promised to try out strawberries, right?" taehyung says in a playful tone.

"huh? y-yes.." a sudden rush of colour floods luna's eyes, hesitant in her words.

kneeling down to her level and gently caressing his thumb over her delicate cold cheeks, he breathes softly to calm his racing heartbeat.

"we run to kookie papa together. whoever reaches first is the winner. the loser has to buy them many many blueberry muffins and strawberry milkshakes. also i bring you to meet your real mama. deal?"

the little whisper was not unexpected, but luna held back the urge to jump as she listened earnestly and smiles brighter at the mentioned of her favourite food and finally meeting her mama.

"ah! okay! okay! luna promise! taetae also promise?"

taehyung kissed her forehead and gives his positive smile, though he was emotional.

"i'm your taetae, you can trust me. i promise."

a/n: this chapter is quite boring for me but i hope you sweets approved it hehe~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 3K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...
318K 23.4K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
209K 4.2K 28
Taehyung and Jungkook have been together for 2 years. They were the couple everyone enjoyed seeing. They where like match mates from heaven. Jungko...
121K 4.3K 24
Th: let's break up. He said rudely. Jk: stop kidding, let's eat , I have prepared all your favourite foods. Tears welled up in his eyes, yet he tried...