Infinity (BNHA x (Gojo) Reade...

Por AshleyLea9

Gojo Y/N who was born as a part of the powerful gojo clan inherited the sacred clan quirk along with her brot... Más

Author's Note
~ Gojo Y/N ~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Please read this!
Announcement!

Chapter 14

8.3K 253 215
Por AshleyLea9

"Now, it's the time for combat training!" All Might finally spoke after everyone gathered in the ground. Class started asking questions about the training overwhelming him.

"I'll answer all your questions! Now listen here. The situation is that the villain have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villain or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch heroes. Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots! Let's start now!"

---------------------------------

3RD POV

"But sir, there is an uneven number of students," Iida spoke raising his hand as All Might froze for a moment.

"Right......Young L/N, come here!" He said and the white-haired girl stepped forward.

"Since there is an uneven number of students, young L/N here will fight alone. Once everyone had a chance to fight, who gets to fight her will be decided by drawing a lot in the end!"

"I wonder who will get to fight against her......" Sero said putting a hand on his chin.

"Well, it won't matter who will fight her since she'll win anyways. We can't deny the fact that she is stronger than any of us." Kirishima who was beside him replied.

Bakugo 'tsked' hearing that. 'I hope I will get to fight her, then I can prove myself. And she will stop underestimating me anymore.......'

--------

The first match was between Team A-Uraraka, Midoriya and Team D-Bakugo, Iida. Team A as heroes and Team D as villains.

All Might gave the announcement for Midoriya and Uraraka to go in and meet Iida and bakugo. Everyone watched them walk through the hallways for a moment then suddenly Bakugo came out of a corner and attacked Midoriya. They started fighting as Uraraka runs in a separate direction to find the room where lida was.

Todoroki who was standing beside Y/N suddenly asked turning to her side, "What are you thinking?"

"Bakugo is annoying." She replied blandly.

"He really is." He agreed turning back towards the screen.

Just at that moment, Bakugo let off one of his gauntlets sending a big explosion towards Midoriya while All Might yelled at him not to do so.

Y/N frowned seeing that and looked at All Might to see if he gives her any signal to go and stop the fight. He side eyed her and shook his head signaling 'no'.

"Sir isn't this getting out of hand?" Kirishima asked All Might.

"Bakugo use that stored-up power again and I'll stop this fight and your team will lose!" All Might said seriously through the intercom and then tells him about how he shouldn't be causing too much damage to the building as a hero. Then Todoroki spoke, "He doesn't come off as a guy with a strategy, but he's actually quite intelligent." Momo agreed to him sharing her thoughts about it.

"An attack like that requires an extreme amount of precision. He had to calculate the physics and demonstrate control over his quirk."

----------

"The hero team wins!"

The first round has finished, resulting in Midoriya breaking his whole arm again and Uraraka getting nauseous while the villain team was perfectly fine.

Next was the battle between Team B-Shoji, Todoroki, and Team I-Ojiro and Hagakure. The hero team won by Todoroki covering the whole building with ice. He then used his heat to melt the ice. 'Not bad....' Y/N thought impressed.

-----------

After all the teams had gone, it was finally Y/N's chance.

"I will draw out two names from this box and they will be the one to fight young L/N." All might said pulling out two pieces of paper that had names on them.

"Bakugo and Todoroki!" As the hero announced everyone gasped.

"Three strongest in the class gonna fight each other?!"

"This is going to be intense!"

"Y/N is gonna win of course!"

"Eh? But she will be fighting Bakugo and Todoroki! They are crazy powerful too!"

The teens started chatting excitedly after hearing that and the said three made eye contact.

-------------

Bakugo and Todoroki walked into the building first and went into the room where the nuclear weapon was situated.

"Oi Half n half, Blind bitch also has a ice quirk same as your one right?" Bakugo asked from Todoroki.

"It's not the same..... She can manipulate ice too and I can't." He replied.

"The battle will start..... Now!" All might voice was heard through the speakers as Bakugo turn to leave.

"You're not going to do the same thing you did in the battle with Midoriya right?" Todoroki said raising an eyebrow.

"Tch... I'll fight however I want! Is there a problem with that?!" Turning slightly back Bakugo said in an irritated tone.

"There is..... You're team lost last time because of that."

"Shut it, Half n half! I'm not gonna lose this time!" He growled before leaving the room.

----------

Meanwhile, Y/N was walking inside the building trying to find the room that had the weapon in it.

'Knowing Bakugo he'll probably try to surprise attack just like he did in the last battle. Todoroki will be near the weapon and he won't be a problem as long as he decided to use his fire quirk. But, I have never seen him use it......... Maybe it's because of his father..... ' She thought while walking and trying to sense anyone's presence nearby. Just when she came near a turning place she did. 'Bakugo.......'

BOOM!!!

Bakugo sent an explosion towards her, just when she came near the corridor that he was hiding. Y/N dodged it and teleported right behind him. He threw a punch turning back quickly.

'He predicted my moves huh?.....' Y/N caught his hand and kicked him on the stomach making him stumble backward. A sudden wave of ice hit bakugo getting him off guard. He let out an explosion avoiding it. Then he started sending explosions continuesly at her as she kept dodging them.

"I don't have time for this, I need to find the weapon room....." Y/N muttered, looking around for a hallway to disappear from Bakugo's sight. Bakugo groaned seeing this. He knew the girl was trying to get away.

Sweat trickled down his face and his breathing was getting shallow. But, the girl didn't seem to be tired at all. Bakugo was beyond furious. He cursed under his breath as Y/N grabbed his arm and swung him slamming him onto a wall. She again glanced behind her deciding to leave the angry blond and try to find where the nuclear weapon was.

"STOP IGNORING ME DAMN IT!" Bakugo yelled as if he read her thoughts.

"STOP LOOKING DOWN ON ME!"

Y/N was about to teleport. What made her stop and look at him was the tone of his voice. 'He sounded like a...........desperate child..............?'

He stopped attacking her for a moment. He panted heavily as his sharp red eyes glared into her blindfolded ones.

"Do you think that I'm weak?! Is that why you don't use your power at full potential?! Do you see me as just a pebble on the road? Huh?! "

'Does she sees me just like how I saw Deku? And why did she choose that damn nerd over me? He knows everything about her..... She told him everything but.......... she ignored me. 

Y/N stared back as the black expression on her face twisted a little. 'If I used my power at full potential........you'll die.......'

"FIGHT ME WITH ALL YOU GOT! FIGHT ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT!" He yelled again running towards Y/N.

-------------

(In the monitor room.)

"Oh no....... not again!" Kaminari gasped watching bakugo running towards Y/N extending out his forearm with grenade-like gauntlets.

"Seriously! Didn't he learn anything from his previous fight?" Jiro said and looked at All Might with many others.

"All Might, you have to stop him!"

"He's going to kill her! She's too young and pretty to die just yet!" Mineta cried as tears poured from his eyes. "I didn't even get a chance to touch her boo-"

"DON'T YOU DARE TO FINISH THAT!" Mina threatened Mineta furiously.

They saw through the monitor Bakugo releasing the pin, making a large explosion head towards Y/N.

"ALL MIGHT!" Everyone in the monitoring room exclaimed seeing the hero wasn't saying or doing anything about it. Then they watched in shock and horror as the white-haired girl stood there, didn't moving an inch as the explosion directly hit her. The whole building shook from the impact.

The room felt silent for a moment.

----------

'She didn't dodge it?!' Bakugo thought in panic. 'SHIT! DID IT DIRECTLY HIT HER?!'

"Bakugo. What was that just now? Don't tell me you-" He disabled the earpiece ignoring Todoroki's voice.

Shaking, he walked towards where the girl was standing before the explosion. The smoke flew everywhere and the blond teen looked around trying to find the girl. Then he froze in the place hearing a cough. To his confusion and surprise, Y/N was standing just where she was before, coughing and waving her hand to clear out the smoke. "Ugh....this smoke" she muttered under her breath.

The smoke cleared and Bakugo could see everything clearly. The floor behind her was cracked from the impact and small pieces of concrete were hovering just inches in front of her. There wasn't even a single scratch on her body.

"What the.....How...? This is.........." At a loss of words he muttered.

-------------

"HUH?!" People in the monitoring room yelled in surprise.

"How did she do that?!"

"That's crazy!"

"She isn't even scratched!"

"What is that power?"

"You knew about this All Might, didn't you?"

The blond hero laughed before answering. "HAHA! Of course, I did! This power is a part of One of Young L/N's quirks, it's called infinity! It's just like a barrier. When she activates it, if something attempts to hit her, the person or object instead hits the infinity between herself and them. "

------------------

"It's a part of my quirk" Y/N simply answered him. At that moment she was also starting to feel tired. That was quite a big explosion. Taking the hit with infinity made her stamina decrease. 'I really should get going to find the weapon now. But he's not gonna let me........ He's not going to give up.......' But seeing his shocked state she thought, 'This is my chance.'

She sent a big wave of ice at Bakugo catching him off guard. He quickly recovered, making an explosion and melting the ice. But that second of his distraction was enough for Y/N. She teleported behind him and used her most precious trick. Stopping the time around him for two seconds she wrapped the capture tape on his arm.

The blond teen was dumbfounded. "HUH? WHAT THE HELL?!" He barked trying to get the capture tape off of him.

"I have captured you, no point of struggling now." She said crossing her arms. Surprisingly he did, sighing in defeat. Y/N stared at him out of curiosity as she didn't expect him to accept his defeat so easily.

"I guess it's fair for you to ignore me and look down on me always..... Cause compared to you I am a weakling like Deku........I hate to admit it but, it's the truth....." He spoke in a calm voice that was so different from his angry loud one. She looked at him with her eyes widened a bit.

"I am pathetic..!" He curled up his fingers into a fist, gritting his teeth.

"Bakugo," Y/N called out in a soft tone. "I never looked down on you. It's more like I admired you...." He held a look of disbelief as his red eyes scanned her face for any trace of mock or dishonesty. But, all he found was complete genuineness. 

"Because you're strong-willed and you won't give up under any circumstances unless you have to. You're not weak,..........nor is Izuku. It doesn't matter how much power you have on your hands if you're not powerful and strong on the inside. On that side, in comparison to you and Izuku........ I'm the weak one here." A sad smile formed on her lips for a moment. 

"You and Izuku have the same goal, right? To become the strongest, for completely different reasons. You have the determination to always win and become the best of the best, while Izuku wants to become the best to save people. I admire you boths' strong will to achieve your goal.-"

"-And besides from your chaotic personality, I know you have a good heart......."

She walk passed stunned Bakugo and walk to the spot where the hallway split into two. 'Which way should I go now......? I think the staircase to the next floor is this way. Wait, but Bakugo came from this way! He won't probably answer him if I asked where the room is. Shit, I'm running out of time-' Bakugo stared at her back with a cold but, calm expression. Her words were still repeating over and over again inside his head. Then his head snapped upwards when he heard a crack from the ceiling. The single crack made the whole ceiling crack in less than a second. 'Shit! It's gonna collapse!' His eyes quickly caught the sight of the white-haired girl standing near the end of the hallway seemed to be deep in thoughts not knowing the ceiling was about to fall on her.

----------

It all happened at lightning speed. Without even thinking Bakugo ran, more like flew towards Y/N using his quirk to speed him up. "BLIND BITCH WATCH OUT!" She turned back confused before she saw Bakugo coming at her in full speed.

"You can't fight me anymore cause I have already caught-" She got cut off when Bakugo pushed her out of that hallway making her slam onto the floor with him on top of her. Right at the moment, the ceiling collapsed onto the floor with a loud noise.

'The ceiling broke....... Maybe due to the impact from the explosion earlier......And he.........saved me?' Just when she looked at the blond boy, her eyes widened seeing the position that they were in. Y/N's was laying one the floor with Bakugo on top of her and his and hers' faces inches away noses almost touching.

-----------------

(In the monitor room.)

All Might sighed in relief. 'Thank goodness young Bakugo saved her or else she would've been crushed. Even though young Y/N have her infinity, it's most likely had turned it off after the fight.'

"Bakugo finally did something manly!" Kirishima said raising his arm up smiling.

"OMG! I ship them!!!" Mina chirped after seeing the position they were in.

"Eh? Bakugo and Y/N? I'm pretty sure that they hate each other." Hagakure said.

"But, I can see the hidden sparks of love between them!" Mina replied with a flowery aura around her.

"Dude, they almost died just now.... And you guys are worried about they love each other or not?!" Ojiro said deadpanning.

-----------

For a whole minute, Bakugo and Y/N stared at each other in shock. Then they both jolted away and stood up in embarrassment.

"Umm..... Thank you. I didn't see that one coming and my infinity was off too. If you didn't save me I most likely be dead now." Y/N was the first to talk.

"Tch, whatever....." He had more to say but, decided against it.

"I should get going now, time is running out," Y/N spoke running to another corridor as Bakugo stared at her fading figure.

'I'll get stronger...... stronger than you and one day I'll defeat you.... '

------------

Y/N finally found the room where Todoroki was with the nuclear weapon. She slightly peeked inside through the door frame. He was standing close to the nuclear weapon arm crossed with an impatient look on his face.

Y/N was already feeling tired after the fight with Bakugo. Teleporting several times, stopping time and taking the explosion with infinity definitely took a toll on her. 'I'll make this quick.' She thought teleporting near the weapon and extending her hand to touch it. Suddenly another hand caught her hand preventing her from touching it.

She turned her head to the side to see the owner of the hand.

"That was impressive...." She spoke as Todoroki gave a blank expression.

"I saw you at the door and I knew you were going to do that." He said as Y/N roundhouse kicked him releasing her hand from his grip. Quickly recovering he sent a large ice wave separating Y/N from the weapon and him. The white-haired girl smirked slightly touching the ice. It vanished into the air surprising Todoroki. He frowned realizing his quirk is completely useless against her, though he kept using it. Every ice wave after ice wave Y/N turned them back into water vapor making his every attack useless.

"Why don't you use your fire? There is no point of keep using your ice...... " She stated, sending an ice wave at him using her quirk. He slides to the side avoiding it and then replied.

"I will win without using his power......."

'He really does hate his father......' Y/N thought before speaking,

"It's your quirk Todoroki...... Not his"

'It's your quirk' Her words replayed on his head but he shook it off. Y/N jumped in the air and landed a kick on him making him fly backward slamming onto a wall. He winced in pain as he stood up. In an instant Y/N sent ice towards him as he barely dodged. Again teleporting near the weapon she tried to touch it. Feeling dizzy she missed it and stumbled to the side. Taking the chance Todoroki landed a hit on her.

She outstretched her arm to send ice but, only a little amount of ice appeared confusing her.

"What?" Then she realized how hot the air inside the room had become. Knowingly she looked at Todoroki to see him radiating heat from his left side minimizing the water vapor in the air. 'That is a smart move. But he won't be able to use his ice too.' She got up running in his direction and engaging in hand-to-hand combat.

'Her moves are slower than before, and the last time she teleported she seemed to felt dizzy. Time is running out, I'll keep her occupied by fighting.' He thought.

Y/N didn't realize that Todoroki had stopped radiating heat and the temperature in the room was back to normal. At the last minute before time ran out, she pushed Todoroki back punching him, and then ran towards the weapon.

A wave of ice blocked her. 'He had stopped radiating heat?-' She didn't have time to think anymore. She felt dizzier by the passing each second. Without even thinking she pulled out her Katana slicing the ice wall leaping towards the weapon and touching it in the last second.

"The hero team wins! Oh, sorry! Not the hero team- The Hero wins!" All Might's voice echoed inside the building.

Todoroki went to the girl who was kneeling down in exhaustion. "Here," He said extending his hand for her to take. "Thanks" She accept his hand and got up with his help.

"You okay?"

"I should be asking you that...." Y/N replied as he was still clutching the side of his stomach and his right side had frostbite marks. "Sorry about them....."

"Don't apologize, I still got a lot to improve...... But, that was a good fight." Surprising her he said giving a small smile.

---------------

(In the monitor room)

"That fight was intense!"

"Yeah, that was really nerve-wracking to watch!"

"These guys are super strong!" The teens chatted with each other after seeing the fight.

Meanwhile, Bakugo entered the room after patching up his minor injuries.

"Oh Hey Bakugo! How did it feel when you were on top of Y/N?" Kirishima teased.

"Must have felt good!" Kaminari joined him while snickering.

"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR AND DUNE FACE!" He yelled fuming and with a barely noticeable blush on his face.

"You're so lucky bakugo!" Mineta said with teary eyes. Bakugo looked at the grape-haired boy in confusion but yelled nonetheless.

"SHUT UP YOU TOO? AND WHO THE F**K EVEN ARE YOU?"

"I'm Mineta! Like you did, I wish I co-" He didn't get to finish his sentence as he got kicked onto a wall by Mina.

"WHY THE F**K YOU EXTRAS KEEP RAMBLING ABOUT IT?! IT HAPPENED ACCIDENTLY WHEN I SAVED HER F***KING LIFE!!!"

"Young Bakugo, calm down and please refrain from using curse words!" All Might said sweat-dropping as he watch the interaction between his students.

Just then Y/N and Todoroki entered the room.

------------

"Good work everyone! We didn't have any major injuries other than young Midoriya, either! You guys took this on seriously! You all did a good job for your first training!" All Might said giving a thumbs up.

"To have such proper class after Mr. Aizawa's class.... It's kind of anticlimactic........" Everyone agreed as Tsuyu stated.

"We're free to have proper classes, as well! Well then, I must review the results with young Midoriya! Change and return to the classroom." The hero said before running and disappearing out of the teens' sight.

------------

(In the nurse's office)

Midoriya slowly opened his eyes, and then looked at the time, "It's late afternoon.....?"

"Oh, you're awake," Y/N said who was sitting beside his bed shocking him.

"Y-Y/N-chan! What are you doing here?" The boy asked nervously.

"I came to check on you... You were so reckless on that battle you know." She flicked his forehead leaning forward. "You can't keep getting severely injured like that."

"I-I'm s-sorry Y-Y/N-chan! I'll be more careful next time..... " Midoriya said rubbing his forehead where she flicked him.

Recovery Girl came near the two teens, "That's all for today's treatment. Come back again tomorrow, okay?"

Midoriya nodded and thanked her before leaving the room with Y/N.

"How did your match go Y/N-chan? Who were your opponents?" He asked the white-haired girl as they walked back to the class.

"I fought against Todoroki and Bakugo. It was a good fight, but very tiring. Not to mention me and Bakugo almost died...." She sighed as Midoriya looked at her with a terrified expression.

"D-DIED? W-What H-Happened?"

"After one of Bakugo's big explosion, the ceiling fell down. But, he saved both of us, fortunately...."

"That's a relief, d-did you have any injuries?"

"Only minor ones. Recovery Girl healed them. " Midoriya nodded giving a smile and they approached their classroom.

"Oh, Midoriya's here! Good work! Man, I don't know what you were saying during the match, but you were fired up!"Kirishima said smiling.

"You did a good job dodging!" Mina said.

"You guys did that in the first match, so the rest of us had to give it our all, too," Sato added and the sparkling male, Aoyama moved his head saying,

"You were far from elegant, but-" Then he got cut off.

"You did a good job dodging!"

"H-Huh?" Midoriya blushed from all the attention he was getting. Then everyone started introducing themselves to him as Y/N went to her seat. A small proud smile was plastered on her face as she was glad that Midoriya was finally getting the attention and the praise he deserves.

Kaminari walked over to her table holding books in his hand. "Hey Y/N, wanna grab a bite to eat something? What do you like?"

"Mochi-" She started but got cut off when Uraraka hopped in from nowhere.

"MOCHI!" She said with sparkling eyes. "Y/N-chan, you like mochi?! Let's go get some together!"

"Sure thing, I know a good sweets shop nearby. They have Kikufuku mochi too." Y/N nodded at the enthusiastic girl.

"Kikufuku? I have never tried them!"

"You should, they are really good."

"Really!? Then we should go now!" Uraraka said grabbing Y/N's hand and then running out of the classroom with her.

"Hey! What about me?! I asked her first!" Kaminari whined before runing after them.
.
.
.
.
A.N: Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did please vote and comment! Bye!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.3K 258 24
Gojo Satoru, the strongest sorcerer to born. Gojo clan is one of the most powerful clan to exist. Gojo Satoru has a clear purpose of his life. Make...
68.5K 1.7K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
365K 9.7K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
1.3K 28 12
(Y/n) (L/n). A girl who survived an assassination attempt when she was just five years old. 12 years later, she's a third year at Japan's most presti...