𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙡, 𝘣. 𝘩...

By dxrkoholic

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀɪᴇᴅ, ɪ'ᴅ ᴡɪᴘᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ, ɪ'ᴅ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴇʟ... More

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐌𝐘 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟏
𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧', 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧', 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧'
𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫... 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰
𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰-𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐑𝐡𝐲𝐞
𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐌𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐲
𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐳𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐦 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞
𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫
𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐗𝐎𝐗𝐎
𝐀/𝐍: 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐧 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡
𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫?
𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭
𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐝
𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬
𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝐃𝐈 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐜 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐰 '𝟕𝟒
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐭
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐀 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝐊𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐮 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬

125 5 0
By dxrkoholic

Warning(s): lime, swearing, lack of knowledge of guitars, drums and bass, small mentions of prostitution, small mentions of virginity

"𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 '𝐧' 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥"

𝐈 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 to nothing next to me, no warm body or anything. Like always, I assumed the worst and thought Roger left to find a new bitch because I was shit. I choke back on my tears and push myself off of the best, feeling sore from last night. It was only then I could hear the subtle singing and radio from the kitchen that I knew Roger didn't walk out. I grab one of his shirts, too lazy to search through my pile , and button it up, it just about covered my arse. I thought it would be a chance for me to be my 'sexy' self.

I walked on through to the kitchen and found him quietly singing along to the song on the radio that was on a low volume. "Why do you build me up? Build me up. Buttercup, baby. Just to let me down? And mess me around~" I watch as he cooked bacon and moved his hips to the sound, he looked so flirtatious yet adorable, how's that possible? I chew down on my nail to avoid giggling and reveal myself, it didn't matter anyway, because he turned around to get plates and saw me, "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to see your mini concert." I grin. "Very entertaining." "Hope you enjoyed it." he grunts plating up the food. "Oh I did." I wink. "I take it you meant last night and not your show?" "It wasn't but... it can be what I meant if you want it to be." he smirks. I shrug and nod with a smile creeping onto my lips, he approaches me and holds me by the hips, "How you feeling?" "A little sore, but I guess that's how I'm meant to feel after losing my virginity." I tell him. "How bad is the pain?" he asks. "Painful but bearable." I inform.

He traces his thumb over my bottom lip and softly smiles, "Fuck, you're gorgeous." "Look who's talking." I breathe. He huskily chuckles and moves away to the plates, "Breakfast is served." "Great, I'm starving." I moan and we sit at the table to begin our full English. "Considering your bad culinary skills, this breakfast isn't bad." "What-" he frowns. "They aren't that bad!" "I was kidding!" I laugh swallowing my bit of bacon. "I'm sure they're improving." "Yes. They are." he sasses.

"We should give Brian a ring soon." I speak. "Why?" he asks. "Do you remember the girl with the hot drinks?" I grin. He had to think for a second before making an 'O' shape with his mouth. "Yeah. To be honest, Brian's sweet, he probably took her out for a drink and walked her home." "Or he just stayed so he could gawk at her from a distance." he suggests. "You just made Brian sound like the guy in 'The Collector'." I grimace. "He could be like that, y'know, angel on the street, devil in the sheets." he shrugs. "Ew, I don't wanna think of Brian that way!" I shrieks making Roger laugh out loud, "Sorry."

We soon finished our breakfast and went to wash up, I was on drying and putting away duty while he was on the actual washing. "Okay, is that it?" I question and turn, but get surprised with Roger's arms wrapping around me, "Now I can finally hold you." "Roger," I whine. "we've gotta get ready to go to the studio, we've got a whole album to do, you know?" "We did most of it last night, anyway." he says. "Exactly, we still have a few more songs to do, and I have one written ready." I tell him.

"Is it that one I read a few months back?" he asks. "No, it's a different one; I called it 'Kung Fu Girls', I'm waiting for the right moment to tell the others about the other one." I say. "Sorry- 'Kung Fu Girls'?" he questions making me nod. "What's the meaning behind it?" "I went into it a little excessively and made it about prostitution, or a girl who wants to be a prostitute." I inform. I could see his face was surprised, "And to think you were once innocent." "It's all your fault, bubba." I flirt. "I moved in and then I was moulded into a new girl... and I love it."

I could see his eyes darkening with lust, "You're really making me hornier than I am." His bottoms were tightening, I knew I had done my job, my palm finds his dick and he leans his head back, "I don't give a shit if I'm sore, I'm wet as fuck. Shag me on the kitchen counter, Roggie..." It looked like he was trying to resist, but I knew what would be his breaking point, "I have no knickers on-" I was right. His hands grabbed my waist and he lifted me onto the counter, hungrily kissing me. He attacks my neck and finds my weak spot causing me to moan out in pleasure.

"Fuck, I love you." he breathes. "Show me how much you love me." I pant with a shit-eating grin. "With pleasure." he purrs.

***

"𝐊𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐮 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬?" 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 questions after I told the bad about my written song. "Yeah." I smile proudly. "Bit odd." he frowns. "You're questioning my title when Freddie has songs called 'Great King Rat' and 'My Fairy King'?" I judge. "Well, he's Freddie." he shrugs. "Trust me, I think it's a really cool sounding song." I plead. I take out my piece of paper that I wrote my lyrics on and he starts reading it, "So what it's about?" "Prostitution." Roger answers for me as he was sat on the sofa writing his only song to go on the album. "Blimey, Lolly!" Brian gasps.

"Don't worry about it, they'll never ask the meaning of it, especially when it won't be a single." I wave off. "I used Kung Fu as a substitute for soliciting, I'll tell them that when I get asked." "Oh, let her use it Bri, otherwise she'll hate you forever." John speaks. Brian sighs, "Why not!" "Thank you." I sing. "Great! Now that we have that sorted, let's actually start to play." Freddie urges. He leans over to my ear and whispers, "We'll start with yours just to piss off Brian." I chuckle, "Okay."

"We can help with the rhythm." he smiles. "Was there something you had in mind?" Brian asks. "Kind of." I nod. "Can I use your guitar?" "As long as you promise to not break it." he orders taking it out of it's case. "What do you take me for? A three year old?" I scoff taking his Red Special making Roger, Freddie, John and Roy quietly chortle. I sit down on the chair next to Roy and tune the guitar ready, "I'm gonna say it has a strong beginning." I strum on the strings and make it go on for about five seconds.

"One, two, three!" I yell and play the guitar, it sounded odd without any other instrument but it was playable. "Down in chinatown, the year of the cock. He sold the silver bell, put it in hock. Fistful of money, mouth full of gold. Soon to be free of all armful of holes. She was a kung fu girl, kung fu girl. Uh eow!" I stopped strumming and look up to the boys, all nodding their heads. "Do you think you could imitate that, Bri?" "I think so." he agrees. "Good." I smile giving him his guitar.

I turn to Freddie, "Freds, can you join in with me when I sing the chorus and or sing 'she was a kung fu girl'?" "Yes." he nods. "Great." I beam. "Deaky, whenever I start a new word, can you do your thing?" "Uh huh." he hums. "Fantastic!" I chirp. "What 'bout me, babe?" Roger questions. "You..." I grin. "probably have one of the most important roles in this."

While the boys were setting up their equipment and warming up their voices, I was talking Roger through how I want the drums to sound like, "So you want it fast?" he asks. "Relatively fast, yes." I agree. "I like it fast." "I know you do." he smirks. I playfully smack him on the arm, "Not in front of them!" He seductively chuckles and turns to his drums, "So with what you played on Bri's guitar, I was thinking of this..." He started playing his drums in a fast way, it was so peculiar, so full of energy, so... kung fu.

I smirk as I begin to sing, it all fit perfectly, he was a drum genius.

Something always turned me on when he drummed; I didn't know if it was his face of concentration, the strength he had to bang them plates or the way his hair flew around. "So how was that?" he asks me. I shake my head, coming out of my trance, "It's perfect! Nothing that I wanna change." "I am pretty amazing." he sasses. "Don't flatter yourself, bubba." I roll my eyes playfully. "I wasn't the one that was in a daze about my own drumming." he chuckles.

I blush massively, damn it, he caught me, "Sh- shut up!" "Ha! You've gone red!" he teases. "I will get my own back, y'know? I always do." I grin. "Good luck with that one." he shrugs. "She will!" the other boys pipe up. "You think she can't take you down?" Freddie laughs loudly. "She'll bloody destroy you, darling." "Aw, thanks for believing in me, babe!" I grin. "Don't worry, queen." he blows a kiss.

Why did that sound good? Like a good band name? More better than Smile. It rolled off the tongue perfectly like a French accent. I looked at Freddie and it felt like he was thinking the same thing as me, "Fred?" "Lolly?" he chirps back at me. "Are you...?" I conspire. "-Thinking the same thing as I am? I could be." he shrugs. "What?" Brian frowns. All Freddie and I could do was smirk at each other, "How do you boys feel like a name change?" "For what?" Roger questions. "Get brains, Rog!" I roll my eyes. "The band name!" Freddie beams.

"Isn't Smile good enough?" John questions. "Okay..." I breathe. "you, you and you. Sit." I pointed at Roger, Brian and John each and pointed to the sofa for them to sit on. "Freddie help me get that blackboard in here." Freddie and I shove the blackboard into the small but equally spacious control room, Roy was watching on at us in amazement.

I use a chalk to write on the board, in big letters 'Queen', and grab a nearby ruler and tap the board as Freddie leans on the side of it, "So, these are mine and Freddie's reasons on why we should rename the band. One, it is fucking incredible; the name offers a great load of royalty to us, which brings me onto reason two! We will, pun intended, be treated like royals, our anthem will be literally God Save the Queen. Freddie..."

"Thank you." he smiles stepping up. "Reason three; it's better than Smile in every sense. Way more outrageous." "Absolutely!" I agree. "'Don't forget to Smile' my arse." he scoffs. "You just offended about 50% of the British population that are depressed." Deaky was trying to hold in a laugh while Roger and Brian looked on in horror, Roy was quite amused, too. "Fourth reason; this is my own personal reason, it's the nickname I'm giving Lolly now and it's beautiful."

I giggle shyly and look back at the boys, "And the final reason... why the fuck not?" "Exactly." Freddie nods. "We'll all be her royal highness." "We'll rule rock 'n' roll." I gush at them. "Yes!" Freddie points at me. "I don't know, guys, it seems a bit too much." Brian sighs. "I'm sorry but which band, last decade, where the most popular?" I question. "The Beatles, hello? And not to be rude them, but what sort of name is The Beatles for a rock band? But they owned that shit! We can own this shit, no matter what anyone has to say."

"Strong words, Lol." Deaky states. "But she has a point." Roger and Brian snap their heads towards John. "Queen is better than Smile in any way. We'll reign forever." "See? Deaky's with us, what about you lads?" Freddie questions. "It's three against two anyway." The two remaining men look at each other and nod, "Long live Queen." Brian shrugs. "All hail Queen." Roger agrees after. I let out a quick squeal and run up to hug him as he stands up, "This will be great, we promise you." "Better be." he smiles teasingly.

Oh, it will be babe... it will be.

~~~~~~~

~𝓭𝔁𝓻𝓴𝓸𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬~

PLEASE THE FACT THAT THIS IS THE WAY I MADE THE BAND NAME THEMSELVES QUEEN, UGH I LOVE IT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 469 17
Bright lights. Everyone is screaming. The ground is shaking. Heart is pounding. "You're a legend, (Y/N)." [basically you're freddie in the borhap mov...
33.1K 433 51
Yesterday my life was in ruin, Now today I know what I'm doing. Gotta feeling I should be doing all right Doing all right. {social media} {Female OC}...
232K 4.8K 44
"You know smoking is bad for you, right?" She shrugged, turning her back on the night and facing the blond male in front of her. "Maybe I like things...
3.1K 49 20
You have a job - doing make-up of celebs in movies and shows. Since a few months you're job is to turn a young and talented cast into famous legend a...