Deadly Revenge

By Arianapeige

Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter : Meeting in the club.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43:
Epilogue
A/N
New Story!!

Chapter 27

2K 53 0
By Arianapeige

Issabella POV

It has been some months since I started living with Russo's family. I have gotten along with all of them. Mr and Mrs Russo have been like parents to me even though sometimes they are so strict like shit! But still I love them. I realized that Aurelia just looks exactly like her grandma. I feel bad cause of keeping her away from her family but they will meet each other after this pending danger is over. They always claim how they are old and they want to see and play with their grandchildren before they die. I always grin when they tell Adrian about it. I just hope that they won't die before meeting them.

I walked downstairs after finishing showering. It has been our routine, Eve and I took always help her mother in preparing breakfast.

"Goodmorning." I said to them.

"Goodmorning."

"Morning."

"How was your night dear?" 

"It was fine thank you."

"Okay."

"So what are you preparing today?"

"Just some pancakes."

"Ooh okay."

We started the cooking. I have really improved on my cooking skills. I miss Ria's cooking. She is the best cook. Sometimes I never understand how she was blessed with a lot of gifts. She is not only the beat chef but also the best designer world wide. Am sure if we were not hiding she would have attained a job as a chef and maybe own her restaurant. I love her so much. I see her as the sister I lost. But sometimes I wonder where my little sis is. I just hope she is fine wherever she is.

I was brought out of my thoughts when someone shook me. I turned around and I was met with two pairs of eyes trying to figure out what was going on and also probably what I was thinking.

I shook my head to them but I knew that they would not believe anything.

"What is it Issa?" Even asked.

"Is everything alright?" 

There just as I said!

"Yes everything is fine."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded.

"Issa, please tell us. Once a problem shared is a problem solved."

I sighed at that. Eve never gives up. I hate such people and how I got and became close to her is still a mystery.

"I just miss Ria. I miss seeing her drawings. She used to show me the designs before submitting them to the company. She is asking good in cooking. Since she came into my life. I got used to her cookings. Even though I had maids she still used to prepare meals for me. I just miss her so much. I miss them."

"Them?"

I nodded. They raised their eyebrows as a suggestion for me to explain who were them but I shrugged their questions. That one thing am happy that Aurelia did not inherit the nosiness. She hates mendling in other people's business. She just loves attention. Just an attention seeker. I smirked at that thought and found they were still looking

"Can we continue working before they come downstairs."

They meaning Adrian and his father. I was surprised that Adrian slept so much today. I left him in bed. Yes we always sleep together but not the other businesses.

We have gotten slightly along. I love him but I cannot tell him that until he tells me so. But I hope it will be very soon.

"Did you leave big brother awake?"

"No. He was still sleeping at the time I left."

They nodded.  They know that we sleep together.

"I hope that I will be a grand man soon."

I laughed at that and I shook my head. She seemed disappointed.

"Do not be sad mam. You will be soon." She winked at her mam whom smacked her head. I love this beings but I do not like staying away form Ria , my baby and Delia. I wonder how Allan is doing. Is he sitting, can he walk? I wanted to be there as he did all those and also started talking. I was teaching him to talk when I was with him. I love him so much. We might not be related but to me he is my baby nephew and as I protect Aurelia and Delia I needed to protect him too.

We started arranging the table while talking. Eve hopes that one day she will meet Ria and they will get along. 

We heard a chuckle and we looked behind to find Adrian leaning against the door frame. 

"Goodmorning."

"Morning."

"Goodmorning big brother ."

We started talking. Eve got angry cause we laugh at her when she said that she could not remember what she dreamt about.

They continued talking while Adrian obviously tried to get her forgiveness. They were only making each other angry. I wanted to interfere but I heard what Eve said which made me stop what I was doing.

"It is not my fault that you have not yet asked Issa to be girlfriend even though you've her so much." Eve said.

What! Does he really loves me?

What? Is it true?" 

"Wh ....at ....what?"

"Is it true what she has said? Do you really love me?"

"Am sorry issabelle about her. I did not want you to find out this way!"

"So it is true?"

He nodded his head. 

Why can't he say it out loud?

"Why don't you want to say it with your damn mouth? Anyways it is okay if you do not want to me." I said as i took a sit. Am getting angry. It was better the moment which I did not know but know.... I do not like it. I feel as if he is playing with my feelings even though he does not know what I feel for him.

The dining room was so silent.

I had not noticed when his parents had entered into the room.

They all had a sad expression. I suspect they really wanted him to tell the truth. What is he thinking about? Why can't he just tell me.

I will not talk to him if he will not tell me. I am tensed in the inside. What if Eve is just lying? I cannot concentrate. I heard him sighed and I looked at him.

"Yes. Yes. Okay? I truly love you. I am madly in love with you! He said that as he walked towards me.

As soon as I heard that I lowered my head since my cheeks were so pink I wonder why is that. He already has an effect to me even if he has not done anything yet.

"I hope you are not lying?" I said.

"No am not. I am sincere amore."

Immediately he said those words I hugged him tightly. I cannot hide my excitement.

"I love you too." I whispered at his ear.

He was shocked. I think he did not expect that from me.

He stopped hugging me and looked at my eyes and saw his eyes  were full of love, care and sincerely and also shock. 

"What?"

"I said I love you too. I love you Adrian Russo. You are the love of my life idiot."

He kissed me passionately.

After some minutes we pulled away cause of the claps that were coming from hisfamily. We looked at them and they were so happy.

His mam ran towards me and gave me a tight hug.

"You are now a part of our family. Welcome to the Russo's even though you have been living with us." she said.

This made his dad to chuckle.

"I am proud of you son. You have done it now."he said.

"Thank you dad. You reminded me who I really am and that made me realise that I should not be afraid to express my feelings to her. Even though I did not plan on telling her like this. Eveline really ruined my plans."

What was that about.

"Sorry big brother but you were really annoying me cause you had not told her and I badly wanted her to be my sister on law!"

"Can you please let her be?" I said.

"Okay." He raised his hands and Eveline smirked at him

If gaze would kill she should have been dead my now.

"We should sit down and start taking our breakfast." His mam said.

We nodded our heads and sat down. I sat next to Adrian.

I am really happy about our relationship and I hope nothing will come between us.

"I wish we could celebrate." Eve said.

"Me too baby but you know that we can't cause of the circumstances." His mam answered.

"Yes mam. Am aware of the situation."

"Both of you just love partying. They are not yet engaged and you are thinking of telling people about their relationship?" His dad said.

We chuckled at that.

"Yes dad. They are not but am positively sure that they will soon."

"Give them a break bambino. They have just started their relationship let them have some fun before they decide to get maied. They should go for some dates and get to know each other."

I continued taking my breakfast as though I was not involved in the topic. I felt Adrian staring at me and I raised and eyebrows to him and he shook his head indicating nothing. I continued eating my meals cause I was kinda of hungry.

I did not think that his parents were looking at us.

"Ooh. I never knew that you could shy off." Mam said. 

We looked at her with a confused expression.

"Ooh. I was talking to Issa. " 

After she said that, my cheeks were as red as tomatoes.

They laughed at that.

"No need to be shy amore."

"Who said I was?" 

"Ooh really? Let us eye whether you will stop being shy after what am planning to do."

"With...what are you trying to do?" I looked at him confused.

He wanted to kiss me in front of the. How dare he! He wants to embarrass me. I tried to move away from him.

"Don't you dare."

Hardly had he reached for me that his phone started ringing.

I wonder who the imbecile that had to ruin the fun.

"Aargh who the hell is that!" Eve asked.

He was about to pick up the call but stopped. 

I pipped at his phone and saw a video call starting and I saw that it was Raphael. Why is he calling him?

It was on loud Speaker.

"How have you been old friend."

"Am not your friend imbecille. Why are you calling me."

Raphael was now laughing loudly.

"Look at you. What! Did you think I will not find your woman?" 

I smirked 

"If you are talking about Issabelle then you should know that she is next to me."

"Ooh I know and that is why I am calling."

He smirked.

We were already trembling. Who is he talking about?

"Bella." I whispered 

"Not at all bellissimina. I know that both of you look alike after all am the one who helped her parents to steal her from your family when she was born."

"What!" Issabelle shouted.

"Ooh. I see that Russo have not told you truth."

"What are you talking about? What truth?"She asked.

"It will my pleasure to tell you Issabelle Rossi. Issabella is your twin sister."

"What!"

"Yes."

"So then how is Adrian involved in this?"

I am already starting to have a headache. Isabella is my twin sister? That is why we have always been so close and also sharing each others feelings.

"He knows about it."

"What!" I looked at Adrian with pain, betrayal and sadness.

"Why, when, how?" I asked him.

"It was the day I came to pick you up in france. I found Isabella talking to her parents. They were angry at her cause she was in touch with you. They did not notice when they told her the truth that they kidnapped her and separated her from her family. They were also the mafia leaders that helped Raphael to kill your parents."

"What? Where are they? I want to kill them!" I yelled I want to kill someone right now. So they are the reason as to why my parents and sister are no more with me. That means that Raphael has always known that i am was alive. Has he always known who I was when we had met a couple of times? 

"Isabella locked them to in the basement."

"Why did you not tell me? Why?" I felt betryaed by him.

"I was afraid that you will refuse to come back with me."

What a selfish man! I hate him now.

"What? You are really a selfish man. I hate you."

"Baby?" I tried to reach for her but she backed away.

"Don't you dare touch me or come near me."

"Am sorry."

I looked back at the screen.

"I will kill them. I have to leave right now!"

"Wooow. Just wait. That was not the reason I called you. I did not call you so that you can kill my partners." Raphael said.

"Then why did you call?" I asked angrily. 

I saw Everything and her mother jumo. I bet they were afraid because if the tone I used but right now I do not care.

"This."

We heard some children cries then they were in the screen but they were tied up. My mind went back to Aurelia and Delia. Those were their cries.

"Nooo. Leave them alone." I exclaimed.

I saw Adrian looking at me with confusion..

Raphael laughed loudly.

"What I have your weaknesses? Russo you thought that you were one step ahead of me?  No you are mistaken."

"Leave them alone." I said. I was now crying. I could cry for them i would give out my life for them.

The kids looked up and saw me.

"Mommy?"

"Aunty?"

"Baby. Mommy is coming for you okay. Do not be afraid." I said. My heart ache cause of sewing them like that. We do they have to go through this at a young age. I hate myself right now. I should have not left them in france and maybe they could be safe. I will never forgive myself if anything happens to them.

"Mommy am afraid."

"Don't be sweetheart. I will come to pick you up soon. Are both of you fine?" Delia? Are you okay?"

"Am afraid aunty."

"Don't be okay. Am coming soon."

"Okay aunty."

"You are the eldest so so take care of the little one."

"Okay aunty. I love you."

"I love you both."

"Mommy." Lia cried as Raphael man dragged them.

"So what Russo. You have to choose between her and your daughter."

"What! Daughter!"

I am now dead. I had forgotten that he will find out. I do not know what to say."

"You people really love to hide things from each other. Why don't you ask your woman who the father of her daughter is."

I looked at Adrian and saw him waiting for me to give him an answer and most probably an explanation. I looked down cause o was so nervous.

"Yes. You are Aurelia's father." 

I knew he felt betrayed. 

"Why did you not tell me?" 

"I found out the day which I was going to france. I knew that if I told you you could have told me to stay behind and I needed to leave. Raphael had moles everywhere and I knew that I would be keeping her in danger."

"What? Is she not in danger now?" He snapped.

"Isabella told me to leave them behind she woukd protect them. I wanted to tell you after all of this shit is over "

"So Russo. Who do you choose. Your daughter or your woman.?"

"I will not give either of them! They are my family!"

I was shocked and at the same time happy but I reminded myself that he was still angry at me.

"So you want play had to get? Why don't I show you what am capable of?" He took out his gun. Delia!

"No oo oo." 

Both I and Aurelia screamed. 

How dare him kill her. I will kill the person he loves the most and fortunately in this day. I will make sure of it.

"I swear am going to kill you. That is my promise. How dare you kill my daughter."

I heard Lia's cries. I know she was now terrified. Wondering whether she would b the next one. I just want to hold her in my arms but I can't but I will find her soon.

"What? She is not the first person that i took from you!"

"She may not be. But you have woken up the demon in me. Killing my baby is the biggest mistake you have ever done and let me tell you something, if you date touch a single strand in my baby's hair I will kill your wife and son. I know you did not care about your daughter so she is exceptiom. DO NOT YOU DARE." I did not wait for his reply, I threw the phone to the wall.

"Bella. why did she not inform me when they were taken? She will pay for that. I do not care whether she is my sister!"

Am beyond furious. She better have good explanation. I walked out of the room and walked upstairs to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.9K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
3.3M 109K 118
Arabella does not wish to marry, but her father has other ideas. Without even given a choice, on her eighteenth birthday, her surname will change to...
107K 1.3K 62
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
2.1M 39.3K 83
Meet Giselle Rose Moretti, an assassin known as "the Killer" and an undefeated underworld street fighter in the name of "the Devil's Angel." She was...