A Week In November // dreamno...

By MagentaBed

It was supposed to be a joke. No Nut November was just a stupid challenge that idiotic people took too seriou... More

- authors note -
-01-
-02-
-03-
-04-
-06-
-07-
-08-
-09-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
- final notes -
- bonus chapter 01 -

-05-

18.2K 427 1K
By MagentaBed

Orlando, Florida
November 22nd – 11:04am

George stood in the doorway, smirk on his lips, suitcase in hand. The cool air breezed through the open door, brushing past George's figure inside towards Dream who stood completely still. His mouth was slightly agape, heart a stuttering mess within his rib cage.

No words passed between the two after their greeting, simply because Dream was absolutely starstruck. Starstruck because George was here in front of him, starstruck because he was standing in front of him with a half-boner that was slightly his fault.

George felt just a tad bit awkward standing in the doorway. Dream made no move to let him in, and he could barely look past him to see the inside of the house.

Truth be told, although George had seen Dream before over facetime and video calls, seeing him in person made his stomach do all sorts of things. The butterflies inside erupted as soon as he saw the blonde, green eyes and all.

And to Dream, god, words couldn't comprehend anything he was feeling. Seeing the brunette in front of him was absolutely astounding. He was stunning, far more stunning than anything a camera or photo could capture, and seeing him in real life was proof of that. Dream's eyes couldn't stop for one second, his vision looked everywhere, his dainty arms, soft looking hands, messy hair and his pretty face. George was truly breathtaking, and he just couldn't get enough of it.

George's head titled in question, after he noticed Dream staring for way too long. "Dream?"

But Dream's head was still hollow.

Apart from the fact that Dream was seriously checking George out, there was only one thought swarming behind his eyes. And that was what the fuck is George doing in Florida. They'd been talking about it for months, but George hadn't been able to get a visa. How on earth did he get a visa?

"George? Why are you here?"

George scoffed, "I thought you'd be happy to see me." He said.

Dream backtracked, "N-no." George's brow raised, "I-I mean, I am, obviously, it's just.. why?" George stared back, confused but definitely amused. Dream added a smile, a pained very awkward smile to try to soften the blow.

George frowned playfully, "What? I can't come see my best friends?" He asked tauntingly.

But Dream knew better. Yeah, maybe he did want to come see his best friends, but he also knew that George was probably here for another reason too.

Secretly, Dream didn't want that to be the reason George decided to fly out to Florida. That he only wanted to come out and see the both of them.

He wanted it to be about this bet, that George only wanted to come out to see Dream and tease him more. It was stupid of him to be jealous of something like that, but he wanted George's attention only, something he definitely wouldn't voice aloud.

George's brows raised teasingly, "Do you just want me to sit out here all day? I can get on my knees, I'd bet you'd love that."

That sparked Dream's memory. The memory of him currently having a boner. Dream went stiff at the thought.

"I-"

"George!"

George's teasing smirk dropped into a more happier grin, as Sapnap's voice echoed through the house. Seconds later, Sapnap appeared in the doorway, pushing past Dream and giving him a dirty look, as if to say 'what the hell are you doing?'

Sapnap quickly shot George a friendly grin, arms outstretched for an embrace in which George accepted gratefully. "Dude, I can't believe you're here!" George grinned back, pulling away from their hug. "Come in, come in!"

Sapnap pushed past Dream again, solely because Dream was still slightly frozen in place. Everything was processing in his brain a little slower than usual, simply because he was way too overwhelmed by everything that was happening.

Sapnap headed for the kitchen, while George still stood in the doorway, eyes now focusing back on Dream. George's grin was way too cocky to be thinking about anything else but Dream.

"Come on Dreamy, keep in your pants, babe." He taunted with a grin, eyes not-so-subtly flicking down to the tent in Dream's pants. Dream's mouth went slack, how did he know? George snorted, "Close your mouth, are you trying to catch flies?"

George finally pushed past him into the house with a smug smirk, rolling his suitcase past the stunned figure in the doorway.

Dream never knew that George could ever be this cocky. It was indescribably hot, and being able to hear this in person was overbearing. But the reminder of No Nut November brought Dream back down to earth. He couldn't let George get to him, as hard as George made it, (or got him), he would not cave.

Dream finally managed to shut his mouth, begging his cheeks to return to their normal color, he closed the door and headed towards the kitchen, where the two others were already there. Sapnap had returned to his cooking on the kitchen stove, finally tending to his ramen that was definitely overcooked, while George stood around and the pair caught up.

Although Dream was still unsettled with George being in Florida, seeing him here swelled his heart. They had been talking about the Dream Team meet up for ages, and him being here finally made those wishes come through. He just couldn't think past the sexual build-up he had been experiencing lately to notice it in the moment.

Dream nervously settled into the chair at the kitchen counter, sitting a little further to the opposite side of George. He knew he wouldn't do anything with Sapnap around, but he wouldn't take any chances.

Sapnap caught George up on a few things he must've missed on the flight over, and after that conversation died down, Dream finally found his voice and was able to ask what he wanted to. "H-how did you get a visa?" Voice still shaky from his nerves.

George shrugged, "Well I got a visa like a month ago-"

"A month ago?" Dream shrieked, widening his eyes in shock. Why had he waited so long to come then?

George chuckled, "Yeah, but I wanted to come surprise you guys, so I didn't tell you." He continued to explain, "But then something happened in November, and I thought that it was a good time to come visit."

Dreams' eyes grew wider, he knew exactly what George was talking about, and he begged that Sapnap wouldn't question it. Please don't ask, please don't ask, please don't ask.

"What happened in November?" Sapnap asked, a little confused. Fuck. He turned to face the two, confusion flashing across his features.

"Nothing." Dream answered, way too quickly. Sapnap looked at him incredulously, as he absentmindedly turned off the stove.

"Oh-kay.." Sapnap said, "Uhm, anyways, I'll take you up to your room if you want."

George nodded quickly, grabbing ahold of his suitcase that sat next to him as Sapnap disappeared further into the house. But before he could follow after him, George turned to Dream with a daunting little smirk.

"You can open that snap now." He told him flirtatiously, sending him a wink before sauntering off to find Sapnap, his hips swaying alluringly with each step.

Dream's brows raised, he had completely forgotten about that snap. What, with everything going on with George showing up on his front doorstep, that wasn't his top priority. But it was now.

It was embarrassing how fast Dream moved after he saw George finally leave his view. He shot up from his chair, before racing upstairs to his room, nearly tripping up the stairs. He almost slammed the door open, revealing his slightly messy room, and his phone that sat idly on his bed, where he threw it earlier. He picked it up quickly, fumbling around with it until George's unopened snap was up on his screen.

He drew in a quick breath.

Nope, no blank snap this time. But what he saw was way worse.

It was exactly how George described it. A mirror pic, with George settled on his bed. His phone was in front of his face, but the familiar mop of fluffy brown hair told him it was George. His chest was pressed down into the bed, back arched, and ass completely stuck up into the air. He even wore black lace lingerie like he messaged him about, and as Dream's eyes followed the lace, he noticed what seemed to be the straps of a thigh harness that hugged tightly against his stunning figure.

Dream's cheeks flared up to the brightest shade of pink there is, eyeing the snap with pure bewilderment, before absentmindedly screenshotting it before it could disappear. The tent in his jeans somehow grew even bigger than what was humanly possible.

He was impossibly hard, and flustered and hard, had he mentioned that? Well he was hard.

And he was still flustered from earlier as well, from this morning, and the texts and him just showing up. Dream. Could. Not. Handle. It.

It had been over twenty-two days since he had touched himself, since he had felt the release, the pleasure. And it was becoming unbearable.

Slowly, before he had time to talk himself out of it, he slid to the recently screenshotted snap of George, and let his hand wander down to the tent in his jeans. A sharp breath escaped him as he felt the lightest of touches against his sensitive dick through his jeans. Everything felt ten times more exhilarating from the build-up that had been threatening to spill over from the very start.

He began pressing harder and harder, feeling himself palm his cock through his jeans. His eyes stared intently at George, letting his eyes shamelessly wander across the screen, eyeing his figure, and his perfectly round ass. It was entirely flagrant how close he was getting to the edge so quickly, his stomach dropped low as the long-forgotten heat in his gut grew. Hands grew rougher, desperate for something, a muffled groan threatened to escape his lips. Fingers dragged up to the zipper of his jeans, gripping onto them and slowly sliding them dow-

Footsteps.

As soon as he heard the familiar creak of the floorboard just above the last step, he ripped his hand away from his dick, shutting off his phone and chucking it across the room, landing it with a bounce on his bed.

Seconds later, Sapnap appeared in the doorway. He stepped inside quietly, looking behind him and out the door, before closing the door.

"Okay dude, what is going on with you?" He demanded as he spun around.

Dream's cheeks were still burning red. "N-nothing." He stuttered.

Sapnap scowled,"George is literally right in front of you, and you look like you're about to shit your pants." He noted. Sapnap had arranged all of this. It was really hard work, but once George asked him three weeks ago to help him out, he went at it. He organized flights, arranged the taxi and whatnot, and he did it all without letting the secret slip once. George told him he wanted to surprise Dream,

It took a lot of effort, simply because he told his best friend everything. If Dream didn't even want him here, then why on earth did he put in the effort? Why did he even try?

Sapnap frowned, "Do you not want George here?"

Dream's eyes widened, "No, no, no, of course I do.." Maybe a little more than he'd like to admit.

"Then why are you being so weird?" He questioned.

Dream never liked lying, especially not to anyone close to him. Lying to someone as important as his best friend made him feel gross, but there was no way in hell that he was going to tell Sapnap about the real reason he was being weird. "I'm not!" He denied.

"You are!" Sapnap exclaimed exasperatedly, "Look, whatever the reason is for being weird, stop it." He demanded, "Don't ruin George's trip, dude, that's just shitty."

Dream sighed, Sapnap didn't have any idea what was going on, he couldn't get mad at him for thinking it was his fault for being weird. "Yeah, okay."

Sapnap sternly nodded, "Okay, good." He told him, lightly. Sapnap's eyes slowly drifted down to the half unzipped zipper of his jeans. Brows furrowed, "Oh, your fly's down."

*

*

*

SAPNAP LITERALLY SHUT YOUR MOUTH, DREAM IS GOING THROUGH SOMETHING RN, AND IT'S NOT HIS FAULT HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY SELF CONTROL AND CAN'T NOT GET HARD AT SEEING GEORGE IN LINGERIE OKAY ?? ALSO IMAGINE IF HE JUST FOLDED AND JERKED OFF RN AND THE STORY JUST ENDED, LMFAO I COULDN'T DO THAT TO YALL, I WOULDN'T !! BUT THANK FUCK FOR SAPNAP RIGHT? THAT COULD'VE ENDED VERY BADLY...

also don't know if any of y'all read my announcement but i've decided to make this story longer because originally it was supposed to be short (like eight chapters total), but now i just have too many ideas and have to shove it all in here.. *smirk that literally takes up half my face* but im also doing bonus chapters so to the people that say you like my writing, (ty sm for that it literally means the world to me), you're welcome :]

ANYWAY that was a big rant sorry bout it, half of yall probs dont read it anyway, also me i usually dont read author notes because BORING i want SMUT !!!!!! but y'all ain't getting it, so cry. AND ANOTHER THING, Sapnap keeps autocorrecting to Subpoena on my laptop, so if you see that on here im so sorry thats just embarrassing. AND ANOTHER THING- jk this was way too big of a rant im so sorry 😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 610 23
George, a high school student content in his routine of going to school then roller skating for hours on end, is in for a shock when a new kid is hir...
79K 3.8K 37
Clay is traumatised by his past and becomes cold and emotionless, hurting himself to feel something while his life is filled with emptiness. His pare...
12K 171 6
MATURE 18+ - - It started with Dream getting one of his ideas, which was already a dangerous game for George to agree to go along with. He does so an...
2K 66 5
Warning for mature content - Dream confessed first. George had long known about the other's feelings, so the only thing that surprised him was that D...